Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 02-Feb-18, 18:40
Points: 5,060, Level: 30 Points: 5,060, Level: 30 Points: 5,060, Level: 30
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Slim (J Lo) beats his husband even harder

Hey guys, this is my own first story. I realized that if you want good story (I mean story which contains what you like to read, but, maybe my story is good, who knows?), you must write it by yourself. So, here it is. Hope you'll enjoy. Sorry for my english.

Enough is enough, she thought as she once again left the gym, where she worked out hard, as always. Slim felt stronger than ever. It's about time to teach him a lesson of his life, that he would never forget. With her speed, power and self-confidence she would beat him easily. He would crawl on his big beer belly to the door in fear of me, beaten physically and mentally, she thought. She couldn't wait to begin his beatdown. This time bully would be the victim. As she came home, she took a long, cold shover, it always help her to keep the concentration. She looked in the mirror at her body, 5'4 in height, 110 lbs in weight. She have always been proud of her body, but this time she had even more reasons to admire it. Hard working at the gym did it all. She wore tight black yoga pants which was glued to her round big butt and made it stand out like even Slim lost control over it. It seemed to live its own life, and her pants looked like it's about to explode. Her sweet juicy ass was nothing but big piece of meat, which somebody put somewhere between her back and killer thighs. Because, as the rest of her body, arms, legs, was rather slender, with that unbelievable bottom, she looked like a sweet freak of nature. She glared at herself in the mirror - her long dark blonde hair, which reached nearly to her ass cheeks, couldn't disturb in giving her husband violent and painful beating, though. Wearing her dark, breasts-exposing top, she threw her hair back, and her long, lovely and silky hair flew on her back and shoulders and spread like a stream of water. Her large, brown eyes smiled with self-satisfaction. When she decided to fight barefoot, and put her fingerless gloves on her delicate, small hands with red-painted nails, but took it off instantly, "hell with it. I will beat him with my bare hands", and suddenly she heard the door close. Her heart throbbed, it's time.

When Mitch reached the dining room, he noticed that the phone was turned off. And so the tv, and the fridge, and everything. "What the hell?", he asked loudly. "That's right, Mitch. No one would help you, no one would hear your cries", reply Slim, out of nowhere. "I don't know what are you talking about", told Mitch, and slowly began to walk to the bedroom, where he heard the voice of his wife from. When he walked in, he noticed Slim sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, swinging her tiny foot up and down.
"What does it all mean?", he asked, but he couldn't not to see how pretty she is that day. Then she uncrossed her legs, stood up and came to him.
"What's your problem? Do you want some, or what?", she slightly shoved him off her, towards bedroom door. Next, she gave him a good shove that threw him across the door to the living room, where he landed hard on his ass, shocked. She looked down at him and smiled as she saw his confused face. If somebody looked through their window, he could see the man who flied from bedroom to living room and backed off on ass and trembling legs, just from small woman which gave him a good shove and now slowly moving towards him, swaying her hips and shaking her butt a little. Slim imagined that and smiled to herself. That vision about spectator looking through their window and watching their fight turned her on a little.

Mitch got up and said nothing. He looked at her feet and saw that her toenails are painted red. She noticed that and grinned.
"Do you like my new colour?", she crossed her lovely feet and turn back to him, her beautiful hair touched his face, like it wanted to beat him up too, and she showed him her sexy ass.
"And this?", she wiggled it. Suddenly he wanted that piece of meat so bad. She faced him.
"And (SMACK!) this?", she slapped his face hard, his head snapped to his right, it connected with his left cheek, power of her strike crushed it to his teeth, hurting it. Small trickle of blood showed in corner of his mouth. His cheek was in pain and red, too and his eyes were wet.
"Wow, I've never thought you're so fast bleeder!", she laughed at him and smiled with her mysterious and evil smile. "That's very good..."
SPLAT! "Agh!", she grunted with clenched teeth as she hit his cheek again with her palm, even harder, his lips trembled by the force of her slap, and SPIT! string of blood shoot out from his crushed mouth, and flew to their photo on the wall, on which they hugging together and smiling. Now it was covered by his own blood.
His face turned around by her slap, body followed and he fell down, face first.
"He's down just after single slap. Am I that strong?", she thought.
"You're down just after single slap. Are you that weak?", she asked. "Get up!"
He begun to rise, first on his trembling hands, when he noticed blood dripping on the floor from his cut lip, and then he slowly rose to his feet with trembling legs, and face her with broken lip. He couldn't do anything, even he wanted. He thought about hit her jaw, like he did many times, but he couldn't do a single move. He couldn't even speak a word. She had already dominated him physically and mentally, with that moment when she was sitting on their bed with her legs crossed and swinging her foot. He had never seen her more beautiful than this moment. He realized, that, in the past, he could make sex with her anytime he wanted, but he prefered beating her to it. Now it was too late. He's standing here, horny as hell, but this time, she doesn't have any love to him, but hate, and she wants to beat him up badly, instead of making sex with him. He thought about this all, and suddenly felt that his dick stiffened furiously. He sweared he's about to cum. His dick was too small to satisfy a women, but big enough to show itself in his pants. She knew that. "What's that?", she giggled. "Really? When you're usually useless in bed, then you're enjoying that I'm beating the fuck out of you? Are you that pathetic?" He dropped his head in embarrasement and again noticed her beautiful feet with toenails painted shiny red. Then one of her lovely foot kicked him in the balls. "Arghhh!", he grunted and got on his knee, grabbed his balls. Slim gently stomped her foot on his back and pushed down. He couldn't resist and laid down on his belly. Then she stomped his arse few times, hard, caused the pain in the balls and in his hard dick grew even more. "Aaaarrgghh!", he yelled in pain every time she stomp his butt. Then she turned him on his back with her foot.
"You look like a shit on hangover", she said. "But that's only beginning..."

To be continued.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 00:03
Points: 5,060, Level: 30 Points: 5,060, Level: 30 Points: 5,060, Level: 30
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Slim (J Lo) beats his husband even harder

Part 2

Mitch laid on the floor in pain and didn't even think about standing up - maybe because he was beaten up badly, or maybe because he was too afraid of her, that she would beat the shit out of him some more. She was looking at him standing above his body laying in the small pool of blood, and sat in the bar stool with the glass of water. "Will you get up, or may I help you?". He turned his face and saw her sitting by bar in the kitchen, with her legs crossed tight and her right foot looked like it was in high heel. He found that woman sitting cross-legged in the barstool is most erotically provocative position that woman could take. She was turned on by beating him, and she was going to beat him up slowly and not to knock him out too quickly. Now, when he wasn't able to raise a little finger on her, she could do anything to him. She smiled when she was thinking about it. "Wake up, husband, let's have some fun". He was almost done. But when he heard her sing-song voice, he believed for a second that she's not that angry on him. He begun to rise on his four, when she uncrossed her legs and begun to move towards him, swaying her hips and slightly rises her bare feet and making slapping sounds on the floor with every step. It all drove him crazy. He was nearly in standing position with his full boner, when she grab him by his hair and made him erect. She looked at him with her cold stare which sent a shiver through his spine, his lips trembled and eyes watered up a bit. "Awwww, what's the matter, you don't have a reason to cry... yet! Ha ha ha!" She throw her head back, laughing. She realized he was totally in her control. She could kill him with her bare hands and he could just not do anything to stop her. She turned him back to her and push his ass with all strenght in her dainty foot. He couldn't help but flew through the lenght of the kitchen and only window stopped him. He bumped into it with his face and left some blood on the glass. He slid down on it nearly unconscious, and when she grab his shirt behind him, she noticed some onlooker outside, who was just walking by and have seen whole scene, eyes widened and jaw-dropped. She smiled to him, slap her husband's back of the head, kneed his ass, grab his neck and shove him back to the room. That guy outside looked on the bloody spot behind the glass, and cum immediately. Mitch has crashed into the stool from that shove and rolled on the floor. She was stalking him with an evil smile. He lost his mind. His legs were trembling and he was afraid of her as hell. What is she going to do next? Why and how is she beating him so badly? He was backing up from her but she shoved him again and his back and head hit the wall. He fell on his left knee but she grabbed his chin and put him up. His hair and shirt was shit. He has some dry blood in the left corner of his mouth. She slap his cheek once again, not that hard, but he was tired so his head turned to his right. Now some wet and fresh blood appeared. She backhanded him hard. His right cheek begun to redden, and he felt some salted taste inside his right side of face. She made a step back and looked at him with her arms crossed. "What's now?" Silence. "I don't know. Just try to say something. Are you going to fucking standing there with your head dropped and staring at my feet?" She rised her right hand and whipped his mouth once more. He left more blood on her palm. Then WHACK! Powerful backhand across his face snapped his head to the left, blood from the lips decorated the wall. Force of the strike caused his eyes rolled in sockets, his body slowly slided down the wall. He was sitting on his ass, blood was running freely and profusely from his lips, forming two small rivers in both corners of his mouth. Some of it splattered on his t-shirt. He grunted quietly. She was standing over him with hands on her hips, her silky brown hair half-covered her face. "If you don't speak to me, I would really fuck you up. You'd better to say something. And better say something clever. Oh, are you afraid that you piss me off and then I would beat the living shit out of you? Come on. Why are you such a pussy?" He rised up his semi-conscious red-cheeked face on her, his eyes was half closed and his bottom lip was dropped. "Ppleease.. I.. I'm sorry..." he mumbled.
It crossed the line.

To be continued.

Last edited by simplyred; 31-Aug-18 at 00:15.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 22:11
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Slim (J Lo) beats his husband even harder

Knowing that you have thanked several stories that contained lots of foot worship, I expected some of that in this story as well. I wasn't disappointed when I saw that you lay some focus on female feet as well. :-D
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post: