Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-18, 20:38
Antwan_007

Default Re: Men Grapevining Women

It's just a tough thing to find. I hope studios featuring mixed wrestling can include more man-on-woman grapevines in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 07:43
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gloria/Sandra got cranky when she lost every fall to a guy in a DWW video.

I think the dude went by the name of Jack.

That was the only DWW video I saw him in.
I remember that match. I didn't realize DWW Gloria was Sandra. Good to know.

I like when the girls get frustrated in mixed matches. It's one of my favorite things. I find it lends to the realism of the match--even when it's competitive and obviously real. Women win so frequently in mixed wrestling, and are put in positions to win easily (vs weaker men, unskilled men, men not trying their hardest, etc), that seeing them lose and get frustrated shows how embarrassed they are by it.

As far as grapevines go, I've only ever grapevined girls during play wrestling with girlfriends. While it's one of my favorite pins to watch, it's not one of my favorites to administer for whatever reason. I much prefer cradles, leg hooks, matchbooks, cross body, etc.

As far as BEING grapevined, I taught an ex of mine about wrestling and she incredibly found it really sexy. We'd watch videos and look at pictures together. She LOVED the grapevine and would try to put me in it whenever she could. She was flexible enough to really stretch my legs in the grapevine, and it REALLY hurt my groin muscles. I was shocked. I never understood why some guys tapped to grapevines before and assumed they just gave up because they couldn't get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwan_007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's just a tough thing to find. I hope studios featuring mixed wrestling can include more man-on-woman grapevines in the future
They just need to have competitive matches between two athletic people who actually have wrestling knowledge. I get really frustrated when there's a semi-competitive/competitive match between two sexy people, and it's clear that neither of them have any knowledge of wrestling.

They go for moves that don't work, or try things that are Pro wrestling fallacies. As much as I love a properly applied leg hook pin, in a lot of these videos (especially the fantasy/semi-comp) someone will go for a lazy leg hook pin that would never work under any circumstance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 22:56
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember that match. I didn't realize DWW Gloria was Sandra. Good to know.

I like when the girls get frustrated in mixed matches. It's one of my favorite things. I find it lends to the realism of the match--even when it's competitive and obviously real. Women win so frequently in mixed wrestling, and are put in positions to win easily (vs weaker men, unskilled men, men not trying their hardest, etc), that seeing them lose and get frustrated shows how embarrassed they are by it.

As far as grapevines go, I've only ever grapevined girls during play wrestling with girlfriends. While it's one of my favorite pins to watch, it's not one of my favorites to administer for whatever reason. I much prefer cradles, leg hooks, matchbooks, cross body, etc.

As far as BEING grapevined, I taught an ex of mine about wrestling and she incredibly found it really sexy. We'd watch videos and look at pictures together. She LOVED the grapevine and would try to put me in it whenever she could. She was flexible enough to really stretch my legs in the grapevine, and it REALLY hurt my groin muscles. I was shocked. I never understood why some guys tapped to grapevines before and assumed they just gave up because they couldn't get out.

They just need to have competitive matches between two athletic people who actually have wrestling knowledge. I get really frustrated when there's a semi-competitive/competitive match between two sexy people, and it's clear that neither of them have any knowledge of wrestling.

They go for moves that don't work, or try things that are Pro wrestling fallacies. As much as I love a properly applied leg hook pin, in a lot of these videos (especially the fantasy/semi-comp) someone will go for a lazy leg hook pin that would never work under any circumstance.

My guess is it's probably hard to find trained men or women willing to wrestle the opposite sex in fetish videos.

I'd think guys willing to wrestle women on-camera probably have the fetish.
Old 08-Jun-18, 07:27
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My guess is it's probably hard to find trained men or women willing to wrestle the opposite sex in fetish videos.

I'd think guys willing to wrestle women on-camera probably have the fetish.
True, but I don't mean that they have to be freestyle wrestling champions or BJJ black belts. Just someone on a DWW level. Understanding proper pins and scissor holds. I think it would take one or two practices to get those moves down. They're very natural.

If you ask a girl who knows nothing about wrestling to pin you, she's most likely going to schoolgirl or some variant of crossbody or grapevine. I've taught all the girls I've wrestled and they pick up on it super fast--even the ones who aren't naturally athletic. It took me two seconds to teach the last girl how to grapevine.
Old 08-Jun-18, 20:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
True, but I don't mean that they have to be freestyle wrestling champions or BJJ black belts. Just someone on a DWW level. Understanding proper pins and scissor holds. I think it would take one or two practices to get those moves down. They're very natural.

If you ask a girl who knows nothing about wrestling to pin you, she's most likely going to schoolgirl or some variant of crossbody or grapevine. I've taught all the girls I've wrestled and they pick up on it super fast--even the ones who aren't naturally athletic. It took me two seconds to teach the last girl how to grapevine.

Remember that videos are often created by guys with fetishes who have zero background in combat arts.

Their priorities often are to get something on video quick that might sell.

If DWW's purveyors gave their wrestlers training, it's not apparent on the videos.
Old 11-Jun-18, 02:09
Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32
Last Achievements

often if the guy can overpower his opponent, they contrive a situation where he doesn't. like, an unspoken agreement that the dude should hold back, or it's flat-out scripted or performative as opposed to competitive.
Old 11-Jun-18, 18:48
Last Achievements

Quote:

If you think you can pick up wrestling in a single practice, go take some lessons.

The DWW maneuvers (a la scissoring, crossbody pins) are basically schoolyard stuff, not something taught in freestyle or BJJ.

Freestyle, BJJ and Greco-Roman work consistently. Scissoring doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailtime [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
often if the guy can overpower his opponent, they contrive a situation where he doesn't. like, an unspoken agreement that the dude should hold back, or it's flat-out scripted or performative as opposed to competitive.

Depends on the producer. Men won sometimes in DWW's competitive matches, sometimes dominated.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 00:11
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That guy pinning sandra in that foxycombat pics must be tough. she really hates to be pinned by guys and gets really frustrated .
Quote:
Gloria/Sandra got cranky when she lost every fall to a guy in a DWW video.

nevertheless that did not stop me to beat her in our 2 matches
Old 16-Jun-18, 00:26
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
nevertheless that did not stop me to beat her in our 2 matches
wow! what was the result for these two matches? I think you are way taller and heavier than her btw

my favorite mixed match for her when she tied with Ivan 2-2. she pinned him so freaking high pin that he was stuck!! I was shocked as well
Old 16-Jun-18, 01:06
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

she took part in 2 of my 21 Videos for DWW. One Video was when I wrestled 4 ladies for one point. One of them was Sandra/Gloria. As far as I remember I got the point by at first pinning her and when she was able to unbalance me I made her submit with a scissor while she still was between my legs.

The other Video was a 2vs1 tag-team-match where I won more points versus her than she won versus me. For sure I remember that I got a 10-pin-count against her and she did not like that at all, haha
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine, grapevine pin, maledom, pin