Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-May-12, 03:53
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts
Default Re: younger sister domination

The run of his life cyndihoney2001
(21/F) 2/1/01 3:39 pm
Ever since I can remember, I have always loved to run. When I was about 12 I was the fastest girl in my class, and I could also beat most of the boys. Naturally this created a problem early on because I also found out at an early age that boys hate to lose to girls. Some of them grow out of it, and others never do. I also liked to gloat and strut when I won.

Having a reputation like this never sits well with most guys, and Allen, a classmate, was no exception. Being macho and full of bravado he challenged me, in front of the other classmates, to a foot race at lunch.

We started out at one end of the playground. There were a group of kids at the starting point, and another group at the finish line. We lined up and were off at the word “go”. He was fast, but I was faster. I actually stayed behind him for a bit,pacing myself, and when I could sense that he was tiring, and he turned back to see where I was, I put on a burst of speed, raced past him and beat him to the finish line.

Allen was never known as a good loser, so naturally he offered up an excuse and challenged me to race him back. We caught our breath wnd raced back the other direction.

This time, I burst ahead and stayed ahead of him, and as we neared the finish line, I started my celebration early, waving my arms above my head and stuff. What happened next shouldn’t have surprised me, knowing his disposition and my penchant for cockiness, but Allen apparently couldn’t bear the thought of losing to me twice. I felt his foot hook onto mine, and my feet got tangled causing me to fall hard to the ground. I reacted quickly, grabbing his ankle as he ran by, flipping him to the ground as well. At this point, pure anger and rage replaced my arrogance, and I dove at him. Now Allen was a little bigger than me, and not a wimp. I found out that I might have bitten of a little more than I could chew as we rolled around on the ground. He was strong and enraged, but I kept him off-balance, trying to gain an edge. He flipped me to my side, but he landed on my leg, and, as if by instinct, I swung my other leg across him, locked my ankles, and started to squeeze. Hard. There was a loud whoosh as his wind got knocked clear from his lungs. He started to paw at my legs in vain, desperately trying to pry himself out, but I kept the pressure on. By now a crowd had circled us, and Allen was less concerned with getting humiliated than he was with breathing. I squeezed harder still, watching his face turn purple, his hands trying to pull my legs apart, but I wasn’t about to let up.

My legs were like a python, tightening every time he exhaled a little, and his strength slowly ebbed, his arms weakening, turning limp. I released my grip slightly, allowing him to gasp for a breath of air; my ankles still firmly locked together. He took two, maybe three deep lungfulls of air, and the color started to slowly return to his face. I smiled wickedly and squeezed again, knocking his fresh oxygen right back out again.

This kept repeating itself. I would slowly relax my grip, allow him to suck a few gulps of his precious air, then tense my leg muscles again, forcing the air back out, leaving him little time to enjoy it. I sat up on one elbow and marveled at the scene, Allen securely trapped between my legs, gasping for breath, pleading with his eyes, his mouth puckered, gasping like a beached guppy, my legs controlling his breathing. His arms slid to the ground, the life sucked out of them, and he whispered “O.K…. I give. Please.” I smiled as I released him, watching him roll over and slowly try to sit up. But I wasn’t finished with him quite yet.

I pushed myself up and gently pushed him back down, straddled his stomach and pushed his hands down to the ground, pinning them under my shins, and slid up to his chest. He was so exhausted, so weakened, that he could only look up in horror as he slowly became pinned to the earth underneath me. At the time I had no intention of further torture or humiliation; I just wanted to show him and the crowd that he was beaten, fairly and securely, by me. I knew that I probably should have ended it there but my ego again got in the way, and I sat up and flexed my muscles, posing, showing off to the crowd. I tweaked his cheek, mussed up his hair, laughed at hiim and started to dismount. I had made my first mistake: I had only enraged him, allowed him to regain some of his strength without suffieciently breaking his spirit.

As I rose, he pushed himself up and lurched at me, taking me by surprise and pushed me back over. Thinking quickly, and by now angry myself, I reached around the back of his shoulder and grabbed his upper arm, flipping him back onto the ground. In less than a second (or so it seemed), I was back astride him, furiously trying to control his hands as his arms whipped about like two fire hoses on full pressure with no one to control them. The rest of the scene unfolded like the textbook pin. He thrashed, twisted and turned, I sat there, expressionless, not saying a word as I quickly subdued him, one arm at a time, pinning him yet again, but this time I slid higher up on his chest, clamping his mouth shut with the crotch of my Levis cut-offs, and grabbed his forearms and clamped them between my thighs and calves. I sat there; pressing down on my thighs and just stared down at him. He was still struggling a little, trying desperately to speak, but his mouth was clamped shut so tightly that the only thing coming out was a little spit and some gurgling noises. Now my prey was subdued, helpless and defenseless. And there was no way he was going to get off easily. I was going to have some fun.

By now more kids had joined to watch. There were also two “yard guards”; high school guys who came to our school during lunch as teachers’ aids. These two guys were about sixteen, and they looked like they were enthralled with the scene before them. I admit now that I was flattered by their attention; they didn’t say anything, just stared, and as I looked over their gaze alternated between my prey and my legs holding him down.
I slapped his face a little, softly at first, then harder and harder. Tears started to swell in his eyes, so I tickled him to bring the laughter. I dispatched one of my girlfriends, with money that I picked from my prey’s pockets, to the cafeteria to get some chocolate milk. While she was gone I just sat there, my hands on my thighs, staring down at him, not saying a word. His eyes were still red, and I could bring him to gurgle and whimper in pain just by tightening my legs, squeezing his forearms, bending his arms and grinding his biceps in one move. I also noticed that I could control the mood and emotions of the crowd just with my subtle movements. It’s like they were breathing as one, thinking and reacting as one, their collective breath becoming shorter when I sat up and put my hands on hips or thighs, or causing them to gasp slightly when I inflicted pain on my prey. It was quite the feeling of control.

My girlfriend came back with some milk, and I drank some, spitting a little on his face, pouring some on his hair, rubbing it in with my fingers until it was slick. I poured the rest on his face, and pulled his shirt up, tearing it a little, to wipe some of the milk off of my thigh. He was sobbing by now, his spit bubbling from his mouth, his nose whistling loudly.

The crowd, once silent, now started to stir a little and I heard some murmuring and felt a hand on my shoulder as a teacher pulled me off of him. The teacher then pulled Allen up and took us both down to the Principals office where we had to call our parents to take us home for the rest of the day. When my mom showed up she feigned anger as the Principal explained to her what had happened. As we walked to the car she gave me a little hug and smiled. She didn’t have to say a word. We passed a frantic parent rushing into the school, and I guessed that it was Allens dad, pulled out of his office, coming to take his son home. I can only imagine what was going through his head as the Principal described why his son was being sent home.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ddelurker For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-12, 16:45
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Great stories, love this author.
Old 20-May-12, 22:36
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Unhappy Re: younger sister domination

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great stories, love this author.
It seems likes these posting signatures are an allusion to By The Master Lurker themasterlurker to whom is attributed Liz's Dominance, Pt. 1 for example.
There are parts of that work that are fascinating to me.

"Liz was a tall, powerful looking blond girl. She was 6 feet tall and weighed
about 165."
"I knew she was stronger than me, but it's a weird feeling when someone is
pinning you down against your will, especially a girl."
"Okay, I know how to make you give up." Suddenly Liz shifted
up on me again. Now my chin was being very firmly pressed into the crotch of
her exercise shorts. Then I felt pain as she started squeezing her massive
thighs around my head."
"Stop, please, stop" Liz kept on the
squeeze for another maybe 15 seconds and then relented"

I enjoy the size and strength advantage that the girl well used in this match setup that apparently allowed her to punish him and even ignore his submissions at will.
I have never seen the promised Part Two however....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-14, 17:58
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Oh, love these great stories...
I wish the author continued the "younger sister domination" with some new episodes
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-14, 18:12
Grappler86

I wanted to ask...Did anybody with this younger sister domination fetish had some similar experience or it's just a fantasy? Just out of curiosity
Old 28-Dec-14, 18:22
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

I am
Old 28-Dec-14, 19:49
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Another story on-topic

My sister Samantha (armwrestling, strengh compare)

(author: Amado)

I was close to 19 ys. at the time, living at home with my parents and younger sister Sam who was 15.

We had our arguments but were just your average family.

About a year before, my mom had been involved in a car accident and had suffered partial loss of sensation in her right arm and so had to attend regular physio sessions. This working with weights grew on her and now that her arm had recovered, she had started to work out for fun. This was a bit of an ongoing joke with my mates, but she wasn’t a bodybuilder or anything, just aerobics and light weights.

We were sat watching Gladiators one Saturday night and I made some comment about the women on it being rubbish. My mom took immediate offence to this.

"I’d like to see you up against any of the women gladiators" she snapped.

I laughed this off by saying that I would fancy my chances, "after all they were only women". In reality, these women were big muscular athletes who could have easily beaten me at any of the events, but I knew I had my mom wound up and so I continued to push the issue. We continued the argument for a while when suddenly she completely shocked me by placing her arm on the coffee table and challenging me to an arm wrestle.

After my initial shock, I burst into laughter. I was 5'10 feet tall and over 160 lbs, she was maybe 5’7 and 150 lbs.

I joined her at the table and we began. I must admit, that I expected to win in a matter of seconds, yet strangely she seemed to be holding her ground. I knew what her game was. She wanted to hold out as long as possible, to give me a scare, maybe even catch me out if I used all my strength up. Knowing her tactics, I decided to slow my effort, and leave some in reserve; it was only a matter of time before she would buckle.

After a couple of minutes I decided that her energy must be about spent so I went in for the kill. To my horror, I still failed to budge her arm back more than a couple of inches. She had seen in my face that I had just upped my efforts, and her expression was a look of puzzlement. She seemed to be confused, didn’t know what to do. After another minute or so had passed my arm was on the verge of buckling, surely she was the same, but no, she sensed my aching and started to apply more pressure. Within seconds I had completely gone and she slammed my hand down.

"What the hell happened there?" she said in genuine shock. I was bright red through embarrassment and exhaustion. Words failed to leave my mouth, I had no answers. She asked me if I had been trying my hardest. "No, of course not, I didn’t want to hurt you" I said unconvincingly.

"I don’t mean to be funny Andy, but I wasn’t giving my all either. I was sure you would beat me easily but I was holding my ground at half effort".

I rubbished this, how could she be so much stronger than me. I was bigger, even my arms were bigger. She had no noticeable bicep at all. Ok, i didnt have much visible biceps either, but my arm was still bigger than hers.

We then had a silent half hour before mom broke the eerie atmosphere.

"Look, Andy, I don’t believe that you can have been giving your all, so lets do it again. No tactics, just both go for broke"

I couldn’t refuse. We locked up again and began. Immediately I was in trouble, she began her steady progress and all my strength was being used just to resist, I had no concept of an offence at this time.

Around 40 seconds of resistance was futile, as I had been beaten again.

Mom was as embarrassed as I was. She refused to believe that I could be so weak; after all she was not particularly strong. She promised to keep the arm wrestle a secret, and so I felt a little easier about it.

A couple of days later, the whole family were sat at the dinner table.

I reached for the bottle of ketchup but couldn’t manage to twist off the lid.

My sister grabbed it and immediately popped it open.

She joked at how she was stronger than me and did a brief bicep pose.

And you can see some biceps under her shirt.

We all laughed about it, but deep inside I knew that there was a chance that she could be. As we approached the end of the meal, my sister unwittingly brought up a subject that was to change the course of the evening.

"Andy, do you think you could beat mom in arm wrestling?" I went cold. Did she know what had happened or was it just a big coincidence? "It’s just that I nearly beat her the other week, mom was lucky that she got a draw."

I was puzzled. Could Sam be stronger than mom?

Mom is stronger than me so Sam would be stronger than me ......?

I was struggling to answer, so mom saved the day by changing the subject.

"Go on then, we can do it now mom! Ready for a rematch, mom?" piped up my sister. Again mom saved my bacon by making out that she had a sore arm and that she couldn’t arm wrestle today.

My sister left the room and mom quickly came over to speak to me.

"Just be careful Andy, I can see where this thing is heading". I was confused. Surely mom didn’t think my 15-year-old sister could beat me, did she?

"Look Andy, your sister and I had a match a few weeks back, and she had me nearly on the table, we stopped it there with her being in advantage."

She did much better than you did the other day."

This was my sister she was talking about. 3 and a half years younger, a good 3 inches shorter, and at least 20 lbs lighter.

O.K. she did keep fit once a week, and was riding horses all the time, but she didn’t do weights or anything.

"So what are you saying exactly mom?" I questioned.

"To be blunt" she went on, "I am saying that your little sister is a lot stronger than you and you should be careful".

I wasn’t having my mom thinking like this, so I did what I had to do.

I marched up to my sister and said to her, O.K. lets do it, lets arm wrestle.

As soon as we began, we both sensed that she was strong for her size.

I was wound up and wanted to win quickly to show my mom, but all my efforts were doing nothing.

My sisters face was a cross between strain and pleasure. She was winning and she knew it.

She kept asking me the same thing during the match, "Are you really trying?".

I refused to answer.

I needed all my concentration.

I closed my eyes and gave my all, but when I re-opened them, my arm had not budged.

Her arm had become tensed like I had never seen before, she had a small rounded bicep which was pumping bigger and bigger.

All I could do was hold on, but she was getting closer and closer to victory. I held on for 1 minute but to no avail. Eventually the inevitable happened and I was beaten.

"YES YES" she jumped up from the table. "I am stronger than you" she gloated. As earlier, she posed a bicep flex, but this time there was something there. "Look at this muscle Andy, look at it".

I couldn’t look; I was staring straight at the floor.

"I wasn`t concetrated" I said.

So she said lets do it again.

But this time she was a lot more confident.

Now she knows, that she is stronger - a lot stronger.

We started and from the beginning she pressed me down.

It took her less than 30 seconds to put me down on the table.

She looks now very aggressive to me.

"It looks like all the stablework has made me strong. Now the left arm big brother" she yelled.

She brought me down in 10 seconds. She just slammed down my left hand even if i really tried to stop her.

She was very confident now, beaming with joy. She flexed her arm again for me.

"Come on Andy, i want to see yoou muscle also. Flex it for me!" She urged me.

I felt like it was best to do as she told me to, and flexed my right arm for her.

She put her hand on it and felt it up.

"Are you really flexing? Course there isn't much there! Your muscle feels all soft
compare to mine."

I flexed my arm all i could but realized she was probably right, there wasn't much visible muscle on my arm.
Her fingers was actually hurting my arm now.
Again she did a double biceps-pose and I looked down shamefully.
Suddenly she pushed the bicep in my face.

"Come on Andy, feel my muscles and admit that I am stronger. "

I remained seated in silence. I didn't want to feel her muscles, but they looked a lot harder than mine.

It was then that I felt a sharp pain in my neck. She had grabbed me with her left hand and was applying pressure to my pressure point.

I fell on the floor and looked up to her.

"Stop sulking Andy, admit that I am stronger"

I was in my own home on my knees in front of a 15-year-old girl being ordered what to do. I still remained silent.

Again she demanded my acceptance of her superiority. "Don’t make me humiliate you Andy, because I will".

She was standing there with her hands on her hips towering with her superiority over me.

I glanced over to the door and there was mom and dad stood watching.

I have no idea of how she was going to humiliate me, but I didn’t want to find out what she was capable of.

"O.K. Sam, I admit it, you are stronger than me".

It was the hardest statement I had ever spoken.

She released her grip and I returned to my seat while a shocked and ashamed set of parents left the room.

Then she said "Things will change from now on big bro".

Last edited by deepkick; 28-Dec-14 at 20:57.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-19, 20:19
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Younger sister domination

[ A absolute fantastic Story. I love so much. And they has the perfect Lengh.
And as Schoolgirlpin Fan found it very..veeery exciting to read the amazing precise description from themselves. And this increase from his humiliations,beginning first alone,then in front from his mother and final in front of public plus his girlfriend. More go not. Can say only:i love it,i love it...iiiiii love it soooo much.
Thanks very much, dude 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Old 17-Oct-19, 22:07
Points: 4,950, Level: 29 Points: 4,950, Level: 29 Points: 4,950, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Younger sister domination

I used to wrestle my younger sister all the time. Taught her all the submission holds I could. Had to submit to her all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to primetime0 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-19, 10:06
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then she said "Things will change from now on big bro".
I hope we can hear about how things changed between Samantha, and her brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post: