Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-19, 20:24
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Brother and sister both train boxing. They inevitably challenge each other!

Man who trains boxing as a hobby gets challenged by his cocky feminist younger sister who trains boxing as well.

Part 1: The First Sparring Session

Magnus was a 27 year-old man who had a younger sister, Simone, who was 23-years-old. They didn't see each other much anymore since Magnus already lived on his own for years while Simone was going to college in another city. However in the summer, their parents invited both of them to come over to their house for a month to spend some family time together. Their father was a 49 year-old businessman Ralf and their 48 year-old mother Veronica stayed at home. They had a nice house that was really big.

Magnus looked forward to spend some time with his family. He arrived with his Mercedes car and greeted his parents and his sister Simone. Magnus was a 6'0'' tall man with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a lean physique and did boxing in his free time as a hobby. He resembled his father Ralf a lot who was also tall at 6'1'' and skinny. Simone, on the other hand, seemed to have inherited her mother Veronica's looks and physique. Veronica was 5'5'' and had a rather robust physique. She trained judo in the past. Her daughter Simone was 5'7'' and also looked strong and robust with well defined shoulder and back muscles and strong core. Simone had always loved sports and was a bit of a tomboy growing up. She liked to keep her dark hair medium long. Her beautiful feminine blue eyes still made her look very girly and attractive.

Magnus had a job but still put quite a lot of effort into boxing as his hobby. He tried to train at least three times a week tried to keep himself in good shape. He started training it when he turned 22 and had been training it for five years. He considered himself a masculine man and put pride in his fighting skills.

After Magnus started training boxing, Simone pleaded her family to let her train boxing as well. Her father Ralf was reluctant at first saying that boxing isn't for women but Simone was persistent and she was eventually allowed to join a boxing club in the city where she went to college when she was 19. She told her family that she was just doing it for a hobby twice a week. In reality, she fell in love with the sport and was training hard at least five times a week.

Simone was a very talkative girl who was always in playful mood and liked to have fun and be social. She was pleased to see her older brother as she felt they were getting a bit distant since they weren't living together anymore.

The family had a lunch together. After the lunch, Magnus went to the living room and sat on the couch to watch TV. Simone decided to join him so that she could exchange some words with him. They started to chat. Simone really enjoyed her brother's company and got comfortable enough to admit to Magnus that she had been training boxing almost every day and that she was really serious about it and thinking about competing as an amateur. She knew that Magnus liked boxing himself and felt like she could share some experience with him.

Magnus, however, didn't look impressed with Simone's comment. He objected Simone training boxing just like his father. "Ah really, that's nice." Magnus commented with a disinterested expression on his face. It looked very obvious that he didn't really like the subject.

"Ah really, that's nice," Simone imitated her brother in a mocking fashion to let him know that she didn't like the tone with which he said that. "Why don't you show some more enthusiasm? Aren't you proud of your younger sister boxing?" Simone playfully poked Magnus after saying that.

"To be perfectly honest, I don't think this is a good idea for a girl like you. It's a rough sport. Maybe you should find something more feminine," Magnus decided to be brutally honest.

Simone didn't like Magnus' attitude but it didn't surprise her. She remained jovial and playful and didn't want to let Magnus ruin her mood. "I'm doing perfectly fine. You don't need to be concerned, brother. I'm doing really well in sparring and my coach compliments me a lot. He is the one who encourages me and says that I should go and compete. I will definitely do it next year! I will kick some butts!"

Magnus got curious when Simone mentioned that she was sparring in training. "Who are you sparring against? Other girls? Are there many girls training?"

"There aren't many girls around. I mostly spar against men," said Simone. She put a proud expression on her face after she said that.

"Against men? You should be careful that you don't get hurt!" Magnus immediately lectured with a patronizing voice.

"Well you train boxing yourself. You know how it goes. Getting hurt is part of the sport. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose," said Simone. "I'm a tough and competitive girl. I'll do fine," she added.

Magnus was curious about Simone's answer as she was implying that she was sometimes winning against men. He wanted to make sure if this was just some random expression she used. "Sparring is more for learning rather than winning or losing. I suppose men go easy on you and help you learn things. If you think you're winning it's because they're probably letting you win to help you get confident."

Simone started feeling that her brother Magnus was really dismissive of her just because she was a woman. She was very athletic and strong and her coach complimented her several times that she hit like a man. She weighed a solid 155 pounds without excessive fat and when she sparred men her size she was giving them a lot of trouble and it wasn't rare for her to get the better of them. In fact, the sparring sessions often turned out to be quite humbling for the men she sparred against. Not only that but she even managed to knock out a cocky 19-year-old boy once during sparring.

Simone decided to bring that story up to show her brother what she was capable of, "I agree that sparring is mostly for learning. However sometimes there is a really clear winner in sparring sessions too, you can't deny that. Like for example one time I sparred with this really arrogant 19-year-old boy. He was a beginner and very skinny but despite this he acted like he was above me just because I'm a girl! After we started sparring he soon got really frustrated after I hit him with some solid shots while he mostly missed with his own punches. He started going all out so I fought back hard too and ended up landing a perfect power shot on his chin and knocked him out cold! After he came to his senses and realized that he was knocked out by a woman, he felt so humiliated that he barely held back tears and never showed up to training again!" Simone really enjoyed telling that story. "I guess you could say that I was the clear winner in that instance, right?"

Simone's story was making Magnus slightly uncomfortable. Even though he tried to be happy for his sister, as a man, he felt a bit embarrassed for his gender after Simone gloated about humiliating a male in a fight. He didn't want to appear insecure and tried to be cynical instead. "Well I guess you can always find some overconfident weak male beginners. Stick to them and don't challenge anyone out of your league."

"He wasn't just overconfident, he was also sexist! When the coach told him to spar with me he asked if this was a joke and that he had nothing to gain sparring with a woman, implying that I couldn't even be competitive against him and that it was a waste of time. Well after I knocked him out and he came back to his senses, I rubbed it in a little and told him, 'You were right. You didn't gain anything sparring with me except getting a little lesson in humility!' I then blew him a kiss in a taunting manner," Simone kept talking proudly about her sparring story.

Magnus didn't know what to answer and kept listening to his sister Simone in silence. He didn't like his sister bragging about her boxing. While he was still glad that she at least didn't get hurt, he was feeling more and more uncomfortable as a man to hear about a fellow member of his gender getting humiliated by his brash little sister like this.

As Magnus kept being silent, Simone continued to talk. "As a feminist, I have to say it was a very satisfying experience to humble him!"

"A feminist? Since when do you identify like one?" Magnus became curious again. She never heard her sister using that term to describe herself.

"Since few years ago. Why? Do you have a problem with that, bro?" Simone asked playfully and poked Magnus again.

"Well... No... It's just that... I don't know, I never heard you saying that," said Magnus. He kept looking uncomfortable. He didn't like feminist women too much and often complained about them to his male friends. At the same time, he didn't want to start an argument with his sister so he let her continue to talk.

"I don't know why you look so surprised. I always liked to play sports with boys and I was always competitive with them. It's only natural I would like more equal treatment and respect. I'm very strong and athletic and I hate it when people add 'for a girl'. I'm strong and athletic. Period." Simone explained what she meant by calling herself a feminist.

Magnus thought about what Simone said. He remembered that she was indeed always athletic and competitive. At the same time, she was also very girly and feminine when she wasn't doing sports.

Simone felt that Magnus was uncomfortable and commented on it, "What's the matter? Why are you so quiet? Did a cat eat your tongue?"

Magnus looked at Simone again and she looked very determined talking about her boxing and her athleticism. He wasn't in the mood to start an argument with her. "I'm just really tired. I didn't sleep well. You need to excuse me. We can talk about boxing some other time."

"I see," Simone replied. "You know what, we can actually train boxing together here! There's a heavy bag down at the basement and you still have some of your old boxing equipment here. I brought mine with me so I could train here during the summer and keep myself in shape. You can join me."

Magnus liked Simone's idea. He was really curious to see how Simone's boxing looked like and he actually planned on doing some rounds on the heavy bag himself. He also saw this as an opportunity to lecture his sister a bit and school her to establish his dominance and authority as the older brother. He started thinking that if he couldn't prevent her from boxing he could at least guide her. "Fine. I can teach you some things," he said in a rather patronizing fashion.

Simone wasn't bothered with her brother's patronizing attitude as she expected it anyway. "That will be really cool, bro! We can start tomorrow already!" she answered enthusiastically.

Magnus and Simone kept sitting on the couch and watching TV. It was a warm summer day and they enjoyed relaxing without saying much to each other and doing nothing much. After about an hour, their mother Veronica arrived. She invited her two children to have a cup of coffee with her. Her husband Ralf was away. Magnus and Simone agreed and joined her.

Simone felt more comfortable talking about boxing to her mom than to her father. Her mother Veronica was supportive of her while her father objected it. She decided to bring the subject up to her mom and told her that she planned on competing as well.

Veronica was pleased to hear about her daughter considering competing in a sport. "I competed in judo when I was younger. It wasn't anything serious but it was still fun! I guess it's only right that my daughter found a fight sport of her own. I'm proud of you, Simone!"

Magnus listened to Simone and Veronica talking enthusiastically about women in combat sports and didn't say anything. He didn't want to argue about it, especially not with two women at once.

Veronica noticed Magnus was quiet and talked to him, "Are you proud of your sister too, Magnus? You train boxing yourself, maybe you should give her some tips."

Simone answered instead of her brother, "He's tired and he's not in the mood to chat, mom. Don't worry, he already agreed to train with me tomorrow! We're going to train at our improvised gym in the basement."

"I will definitely take a look if you don't mind. My two children training boxing together, this will be something!" said Veronica.

Simone liked how supportive her mother Veronica was. "You can be a referee when we will spar each other!"

Simone and Veronica laughed. Magnus, on the other hand, had a confused look on his face. Sparring? He thought to himself. He didn't expect his younger sister wanting to spar with him. He thought that she just meant that they would hit the heavy bag together and hold pads for each other. "Are we really going to spar, sis?" He became curious.

"Sure, why not?" Simone replied with a confident look on her face that surprised Magnus.

Magnus didn't know what exactly Simone wanted to achieve by sparring with him. He was 6'0'' tall man and weighed around 175 pounds while Simone was 5'7'' and weighed 155 pounds. On top of that, Magnus was a man who trained boxing longer than Simone, albeit less seriously and more as a hobby, but he was still very serious about it. He considered himself a strong masculine man and Simone was his four year younger sister. He felt ridiculous even thinking she could be competitive with him. He figured out that Simone probably wanted an easy sparring to practice some techniques.

Veronica quickly made a comment, "Just go easy on each other. Now that I know you will spar with each other, I really have to be present at your traning session just to make sure nothing happens!"

"Don't worry mom, we'll just do some easy sparring and showcase our skills," said Simone. She looked forward to training and sparring with her big brother.

The more Magnus was thinking about sparring with his sister, the more he was looking forward to it as well. Her confident attitude and her feminism was starting to bother him. He realized that sparring gave him a good opportunity to humble his feminist sister and put her down a notch. While he didn't want to hurt her, he wanted to use his size and reach advantage to make her look silly and outbox her by making her miss. He wanted to demonstrate her how ridiculous it was for her to spar with men.

During the dinner, they didn't bring up the subject as their father Ralf didn't like to talk about Simone boxing and they didn't want to upset him.

After the dinner, both Simone and Magnus felt really tired and decided to go to sleep early.

As they were leaving to their rooms, Simone said to her brother, "Sleep well so that you will be ready for tomorrow! We'll have a proper sister versus brother clash!"

Magnus was amused that his sister called it a clash. He was sure she was just joking. "It will be a nice learning experience for you," Magnus replied.

Simone noticed that Magnus kept being dismissive and patronizing. She decided to show some cockiness in return. "I bet I will teach you some things too!" Simone replied confidently and playfully slapped Magnus on his ass.

"Hey!" Magnus reacted after his sister slapped him on his ass. He tried to playfully slap her back but Simone quickly took some steps back to avoid any sort of retaliation. Magnus felt that his sister acted a bit too cocky and provocative. The more he was around her, the more he wanted to humble her.

Simone tauntingly blew Magnus a kiss and commented, "Sweet dreams, young boy!"

The next day, Magnus and Simone were ready to train. Magnus put on one of his old training shorts and a black T-shirt and headed to the improvised gym they had in the basement of the house. His mother Veronica was already there.

As Magnus and Veronica were waiting for Simone, Veronica decided to have a word with her son. "I have to admit I'm a little worried someone might get hurt if you will spar each other. You're both quite competitive. I will make sure things don't get out of hand. If someone gets even slightly hurt, I will stop it!"

"Don't worry, mom. This will not be competitive or anything. Simone doesn't have the skills to make it competitive and on top of that she is a woman and smaller and younger than me. I will keep her at range and I will gently pat her with some light jabs. It will just be big brother toying with his little sister and maybe letting her have some moments here and there," said Magnus. He was really confident in his boxing skills and experience.

Veronica felt like Magnus was a bit too dismissive of Simone. She didn't like how both him and her husband Ralf looked down upon female athletes. She found that type of attitude harmful and discouraging. "I don't know, she trained hard. Maybe she will surprise you," Veronica had confidence in her athletic daughter. Even though she loved both of her children, she decided to cheer for Simone in this one as she felt that she wasn't getting the respect she deserved.

Magnus responded with a confident smirk on his face, "Don't listen to Simone too much, mom. She is cocky and delusional about her boxing skills because the men she spars with either go easy on her or are just total beginners who have no clue what to do." Magnus noticed that his mother still looked unconvinced and added, "I will be surprised if she can even land a clean punch of me unless I go really easy on her. I won't let her though, I will be elusive and make her look silly. You should relax because no one will get hurt. Like we say in boxing, I will simply school her."

"I think you are quite cocky too," Veronica replied. She didn't like how Magnus wanted to purposely embarrass and demoralize Simone. After how Magnus was talking, Veronica was really hoping that her daughter could at least make it competitive and hit him with some solid punches. "I have to admit I'm actually look forward to it now," she added.

Simone finally arrived wearing tight spandex shorts and a white spandex sports bra looking jovial like usual.

Magnus looked at his sister's physique and was surprised at how defined her muscles have become after training boxing more seriously. He hasn't seen her in a while and when he did, she always happened to wear clothes with long sleeves. Magnus was a bit humbled by the fact that his sister now looked more athletic than him as he had more of a tall skinny-fat physique and his muscles didn't have the same definition.

As they started training, Simone looked in better physical shape as well as far as cardio was concerned. Magnus didn't really train much in the last month because of his job obligations and he last sparred two months ago while Simone has had a hard training regime all year.

Magnus quickly realized his sister was very serious about her boxing career. When they started training on the heavy bag, however, he felt that he still had the technical advantage. He started patronizingly lecture his sister on her technique, "You punch a bit too wide, your punches look a bit wild."

"Really? Well I have a style of my own. I have a lot of power in my punches so I like these overhand punches," Simone replied.

Magnus didn't say anything anymore. He looked forward to teaching his sister a lesson in sparring instead. He wanted to make her look silly by constantly jabbing her until she would be completely frustrated and demoralized.

After about an hour of warming up and light training, Simone finally suggested that they should spar.

Magnus and Simone put gumshields into their mouths and put on the gloves. Their mother Veronica waited anxiously. She insisted that she would be some sort of referee that would make sure no one would get seriously hurt.

Magnus and Simone touched their gloves and started sparring. Magnus immediately put his lead hand down in a cocky fashion and bounced around to find range. He threw some jabs at Simone who kept her hands up and waited patiently for an opening.

Magnus circled around and hit Simone with some jabs that were partly deflected. He kept moving and Simone kept chasing him around. He had a nice height and reach advantage over her and it was difficult for her to get close.

Magnus felt comfortable and started doing some taunting moves like occasionally dropping both hands down or doing wild feints and flailing his lead arm around. He was doing that to embarrass Simone and to make her irritated. Simone hated that. She didn't expect that her brother would try to purposely embarrass her like that with taunting moves. It looked very disrespectful to her. It was clear that Magnus wanted to go out of his way to show her that she didn't belong in the ring with him. As frustrating as this was to her, she forced herself to remain patient and wait for opportunities.

Simone's patience eventually paid off when she finally managed to close the distance with a couple of quick steps forward and got in range. Magnus ran out of room and didn't have a time to move back. He decided to engage with Simone from close range and threw a left hook and right uppercut at her. Simone, however, countered him viciously. She didn't intend to spar with mean intentions, but Magnus' taunting really got to her and she couldn't wait to get her hands on him. It was the opportunity she was waiting for as she was finally able to put her speed, explosiveness and power to good use. She threw a powerful wild right hook to Magnus' head and a left hook to his body. The right hook landed on Magnus' temple and he felt pain immediately. He instinctively tried to clinch Simone to smother her punches but she managed to land one more left hook before they locked up.

Magnus was surprised by Simone's power and speed. He didn't expect her to land such a nice clean punch on him and he didn't expect to be hit with such power either. Her punches felt quite manly in terms of power. While he was pleased that he was easily outboxing his sister from range, he felt a bit frustrated that he lost the quick wild brawling exchange from close range. He felt embarrassed and uncomfortable that his younger sister had even some slight success in the sparring as he expected a totally one-sided showcase of his skills and his manliness. He attributed that to being too cocky and underestimating Simone a little bit. Her right hook in particular landed because he kept his lead left hand down.

As they kept clinching and holding each other, their mother Veronica encouraged Simone. She was glad that Simone finally had some success and landed some clean punches. She remembered how Magnus arrogantly said that he would be surprised if Simone was able to hit him with even one clean shot. Veronica shouted, "Nice, Simone! You hit him good!" to rub it in a little bit and to remind Magnus that Simone did in fact, manage to land a punch on him.

Magnus didn't like how Veronica openly cheered for Simone but he expected it as Simone was a big underdog and he really made himself look a bit arrogant with his statements before the fight.

Magnus and Simone broke up the clinch and continue to fight from range. Mangus kept pivoting to his left and kept pumping the jab. His jab was giving Simone a lot of trouble. However she remained patient and took some quick steps forward again to try to land a jab of her own. Magnus blocked it with his right hand and took a step back, but fell out of balance a bit. He had his left lead hand down and tried to hit Simone with a jab with it, but Simone timed it and hit him with a right overhand.

This punch felt hard and stunned Magnus a little bit. He tried to immediately retaliate by unleashing his own right hand and hit Simone with a right cross. Simone partially blocked it with her left hand but it discouraged her just enough to take some steps back and reset the action. Magnus took some steps back as well and tried to establish his jab again.

This was another exchange where Simone got the better of Magnus and hurt him a little bit which left Magnus looking visibly frustrated. While he still felt like he was winning and in control because of his jab, Simone did hit him with nice shots a couple of times while he didn't land anything significant. Simone's style was a bit unorthodox, she threw punches from all angles and threw them fast and with power. It was hard for Magnus to figure her out.

Magnus realized that he had to put on a really strong performance in this sparring session from now on, otherwise his mom was going to think Simone and him are on the same level or even worse, that Simone was better than him.

One thing that really bothered Magnus was how hard Simone was hitting him. It didn't look like she was holding anything back. He didn't expect an all-out sparring war with her. Simone didn't intend that either, but Magnus' attitude really brought a lot of competitiveness out of her.

Magnus didn't want to complain about Simone punching with full power because that would just make him look weak. Instead, he decided to hit her with a power punch of his own to learn her a lesson. He decided to take more initiative. He stopped circling around and planted his feet. He threw a jab-right cross combination at Simone who stood in front of him with her hands up. She blocked his punches but Magnus saw an opening and followed up with a left hook that hit Simone on the temple.

It was quite a hard punch and Magnus expected Simone to get discouraged and start retreating so that he could put her on her back foot. Simone, however, was very tough and kept going forward. She took quick steps forward and closed the distance and clinched with Magnus.

Magnus tried to wrestle his sister off to create some room to land more punches but she proved to be quite strong and remained glued on him.

As they separated from the clinch, Magnus tried to keep the pressure on Simone and moved forward to try and land another combination. This time, however, Simone timed him well and fired her own combination before Magnus could get to her. She launched at Magnus with a left hook and right hook combination and as Magnus covered up in panic, she hit him with a left hook to the body which clearly took some wind out of Magnus as he made a slight moan.

Magnus instinctively went on defensive and took quick steps back and started retreating. Simone chased him and threw some shots but missed. Magnus pivoted to his left again and created some distance so that he could recover. He couldn't believe how hard Simone's punches felt.

Veronica noticed that Simone was hurting Magnus as well. She had mixed feelings about it. While she was proud of how well Simone was doing, she didn't want her son to get hurt and instinctively screamed, "Go easier on him, Simone!"

Veronica was really surprised at what Simone was able to do to her older brother. She still had Magnus' arrogant and dismissive attitude that he displayed before the fight in her mind. She decided to rub it in some more, "Wow, Magnus. I really didn't imagine that I will have to be here for your safety. Simone is really putting a beating on you!"

Veronica's comment felt extremely emasculating for Magnus. His mother was essentially taunting him for losing to his younger sister. He became even more frustrated and tried to fight toe to toe with Simone again to prove a point. He stepped forward and threw a wild right hook at her and followed it up with a left uppercut and right body shot. Simone was ready and welcomed the exchange. She planted her feet, covered up and when Magnus was done, she fired back with her own combination. She managed to hit Magnus hard with an overhand right.

Magnus was in pain and countered with a left hook to the body that hit Simone but didn't deter her. She threw another right hook at Magnus which was partially blocked but still hurt him and threw a left hook to the body to further hurt him.

Simone noticed that Magnus was hurt. She remembered how Magnus criticized her wild right overhands and now she managed to hurt him with one of them. She looked amused and her confidence was growing with every punch she landed. She also felt like she had big advantage from close range as she felt like she was quicker. Being smaller also helped as Magnus was just a big target in front of her at that point as he kept covering up and looked dazed.

Simone hit Magnus with some more punches until Magnus finally managed to retreat back and hit Simone with some jabs to keep her back. Magnus couldn't believe how bad this sparring was going for him. There was still an entire minute of the first round left and he felt battered and tired while Simone looked fresh and barely had a mark on her face. She kept pushing him and pressuring him and was turning the sparring session into a real fight.

They were both really competitive and it looked like they both wanted to prove their superiority in this sparring session. This was now a real fight for sibling dominance!

Magnus was in a really horrible mental state at that point. He was proud of his boxing and his manliness and here he was, losing at his manly sport to his feminist younger sister! He was hurt and still felt dazed from the punch Simone hit him with.

Magnus felt like he had no choice but to concentrate on moving and jabbing again to try to survive the round and think of a plan B. He started circling around and put his left hand down to punch from downward angle to try to catch Simone off-guard. His cocky style however left him opened to counters. Simone was already figuring out Magnus' timing before and she now patiently waited for another opportunity. She kept stalking Magnus around like wounded prey.

Magnus looked tired and his jab lost its sharpness and he seemed lazy. It looked like he was still dazed from the earlier beating Simone put on him and was just trying to survive. Simone noticed it and smelt blood. She managed to time Magnus' jab and just as he tried to hit her with another one of his jabs, she launched forward with a wild right overhand. She put everything in that punch and hit Magnus right on the chin.

Magnus was rocked immediately and lost control of his legs. He collapsed to the floor.

Simone scored a legitimate knockdown on her brother! She felt a wave of pride all over her body.

Veronica quickly rushed towards her son Magnus and looked worried. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Magnus was lying on the floor and tried to come back to his senses. He soon realized that Simone just managed to knock him down. He suddenly felt a wave of complete shame and embarrassment all over his body. He saw Simone towering over him and looking at him with a cocky triumphant smirk on her face while his mother kept asking him if he was ok as if he was a little child. He felt completely humiliated and emasculated. He tried to get up to continue to fight to somehow try to get at least some of his manly pride back, however his legs didn't let him. As he tried to stand up, he was really shaky and couldn't retain his balance. His mother Veronica had to hold him to prevent him from falling down as he was unwillingly imitating a chicken dance.

Simone looked amused and giggled. She was proud of the beating she put on her older brother.

Veronica asked Magnus one more time, "Are you alright?"

Magnus finally came back to his senses enough to answer. "I'm alright, this is nothing. I just got caught. Let's continue, the round is still going." Magnus had too much pride to stop sparring even after being hurt badly and knocked down.

Simone laughed at him. She was eager to continue to spar as well as she felt like she was in full control of the fight.

Veronica, however, looked too concerned to let the sparring go on. "I have to stop this!" she said. "You got hurt, Magnus! I can't let this go on, this is too dangerous!"

Magnus looked frustrated and irritated. He couldn't let things end like that with his younger sister stopping him in sparring. Veronica kept holding him like a baby and Magnus kept protesting, "Let me go, mom! This is nothing, I'm fine! Let me continue to box with her!"

"She put you down, Magnus! You couldn't even walk properly just few seconds ago!" said Veronica and kept holding Magnus as she wasn't sure if he fully recovered his balance.

Magnus eventually stopped trying to convince his mom to let him continue to spar. As his adrenaline was wearing off, he felt weaker and weaker and realized that Simone might just knock him down again and humiliate him even more. His brain was badly rattled. He was in no position to continue to fight. "Alright, mom. As you wish. Let's stop it then. You can let me go," said Magnus in shame. He felt very vulnerable and demoralized.

Simone kept looking at Magnus with a smirk on her face. "You put up a good fight, bro!" she said in patronizing manner. "It was a good sparring session. Too bad you can't go on."

The more his defeat was sinking in, the more humiliated Magnus felt. He looked down to the floor in shame as he couldn't stand looking at his sister's cocky smirk on her face. He was just beaten by his four year younger sister at a sport he considered his own! He was beaten by his cocky feminist younger sister in a fight! These two thoughts kept clinging in his rattled head and he didn't know which was worse.

To make the matters worse, his mother Veronica was clearly very happy with the outcome. As soon as Veronica realized Magnus recovered, she rushed over to Simone and congratulated her. "Wow, that was something! You can really box, girl!" Veronica said and hugged her daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"That was some girl power, right?" said Simone.

Veronica giggled and looked amused. She couldn't forget how cocky and arrogant Magnus was before the fight. As much as she was worried about her son getting hurt, she still liked the outcome and was glad her son got humbled a bit for his own good.

"I just hope you're both alright. You really put on a show!" said Veronica.

"I'm perfectly fine. Not sure about Magnus though," said Simone and looked at Magnus again in a cocky and triumphant fashion, subtly reminding him that she managed to hurt him to the point where he was knocked down and dazed.

Magnus felt emasculated and ashamed. He just wanted to go back to his room and be left alone to recover mentally for this humiliation he just experienced. He started picking up his things. He didn't want to appear insecure and humbly congratulated his sister, "That was a good sparring session. Thank you sister, you're really good."

"I told you I will teach you something," Simone replied and winked at Magnus.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 11-Aug-19 at 09:48.
Old 10-Aug-19, 01:31
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brother and sister both train boxing. They inevitably challenge each other!

phenomenal. cant wait for the next chapter. I will be checking back often in anticipation. very well done mate..... thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-19, 03:59
Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,105 Times in 971 Posts
Default Re: Brother and sister both train boxing. They inevitably challenge each other!

One of the best stories in a long time! Thank you so much. Maybe mom will flip him around with some judo
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-19, 17:54
Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Great story the ages are wrong for me she had Magnus at 13 and the dad was 15 means she was 12 or 13 when she got pregnant but other than that I enjoyed it
The Following User Says Thank You to Wwefemdom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-19, 18:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwefemdom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story the ages are wrong for me she had Magnus at 13 and the dad was 15 means she was 12 or 13 when she got pregnant but other than that I enjoyed it
I fixed the ages, it was a random mistake. I can't believe I didn't notice it because I'm usually very careful about this. Thanks for pointing out.
Old 12-Aug-19, 02:17
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Really great story! great writing, thanks! ideas with huge potential, maybe they should wrestle too, his mother and sister against him alone or together is a great combination, they should keep beating him and humiliate him all the time, every day, in many different ways and places to teach him respect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-19, 05:58
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

As always, very nicely written. I also appreciate the length, which is neither too long nor too short. Loved it.

I believe we’ll have a mom vs son boxing match soon.

Last edited by tonymontana; 12-Aug-19 at 07:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 17:32
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

This is one of the best stories. I love sibling rivalry stories. Especially one that both are in excellent physical condition. I also like the trash talking between them and moms input. I can’t wait to hear more of their competitive challenges.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-19, 13:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2: Magnus Wants Revenge

Magnus took a shower and went upstairs to his room. He felt extremely embarrassed after his younger sister Simone bested him in a boxing sparring match and knocked him down. He wanted to have some time alone to get himself together mentally.

After about an hour, his mother Veronica went to his room and checked on her son. "Hey, Magnus. I'm just checking if you're alright. Do you have a headache or anything?"

"I'm fine, mom," said Magnus. He was lying on the bed and resting. The training was tiring for him and he still felt a bit dizzy from the punches Simone hurt him with.

"I'm glad you're alright. I was really scared when you fell down," said Veronica.

Veronica took a good look at her son. His demeanor was now completely different from the cockiness he was displaying before the fight. He looked really humbled. Veronica suddenly started feeling amused and smiled. She was glad that her arrogant son was taught a lesson by her daughter. She decided to rub it in a little and commented, "She really battered you!"

Magnus didn't like how Veronica phrased that. He was also a bit irritated by her constantly cheering for Simone during the sparring. He tried to downplay his loss, "It wasn't that bad. I was doing fine, she just caught me. I was a bit lazy in there and I also didn't expect her going so hard and throwing with full power," Magnus tried to rationalize what happened. While he felt demoralized and humbled, he still didn't want to admit that his younger sister was better at his sport than him. He wanted to put his defeat into perspective and gain some mental strength back so that he could potentially challenge Simone again soon.

Veronica didn't like how Magnus made excuses and decided to remind him of his arrogant attitude before the fight to rub it in, "I'm still amused thinking about what you said to me before the sparring. You said you were going to school her. Well, it looks like she schooled you! She also landed much more than just one punch. It looks like you got a little lesson in humility!"

Magnus listened to his mother in shame. He really hated how she was rubbing it in. He felt that she was really gloating over his embarrassing performance. "Did you come here to rub it in? You were really biased and cheered for Simone all the time. Now it looks like you are bragging about that little knockdown even more than she is. You two are both really annoying with your attitude, to be honest. I guess you women stick together."

"Hey, don't be a sore loser now!" Veronica responded. "I'm just proud of my daughter. To be perfectly honest, I really didn't like how dismissive you were of her abilities before the sparring and you planned to purposely embarrass her. You wanted to discourage her from boxing. You tried to humiliate her and at the end, she humiliated you! I have to admit I find that satisfying. It's also very amusing." Veronica put on a smile and giggled a little after she said that.

Magnus felt even more irritated after these remarks. At the same time, his mother's attitude was really motivating Magnus to try to get his sister into another sparring match and do better next time. He didn't want to let things end like this. "I admit I was a bit arrogant and underestimated her. I won't make the same mistake again. The next time it will be a different story!"

Veronica wasn't sure what Magnus meant by next time since she didn't think her children will spar again. She didn't have time to ask him since she was in a hurry to prepare lunch for her family. "Lunch will be ready soon, Magnus. We'll have a nice family lunch together so get ready and come down."

Magnus got a bit nervous after hearing that. He realized that at this family lunch they will have to talk about the sparring match since he had some scratches and slight bruises on his face and he would have to explain why he got them to his father. He was starting to get really angry at himself for losing to his younger sister as he started feeling that he was taking her too lightly. He was afraid that his sister Simone will probably brag about her sparring victory in front of his father. He didn't want his father to know about his embarrassment.

Magnus went down and anxiously sat behind the table. His father Ralf was already there and immediately asked him why he had scratches and bruises on his face.

"I had a little boxing sparring match with Simone, nothing special. We trained together," said Magnus. He was hoping his father wouldn't bring up the subject again. He knew that Simone didn't like to talk about boxing to her father and hoped that she would be queit about it.

"You and your stupid boxing! I wished Simone would stay away from that," said Ralf.

Simone soon arrived wearing a white blouse with short sleeves and a pair of white pants. She looked very jovial and relaxed and didn't have a scratch on her face. Magnus felt embarrassed just looking at her as it reminded him of his embarrassing defeat at her hands. He was bruised and still a little dizzy from the knockdown while his younger sister didn't even look like she was in a fight.

Simone greeted her brother, "Are you fine, Magnus?" She giggled as she looked at her brother's bruised face as she knew that her powerful punches were the cause of that.

"I'm fine," Magnus replied and looked away in shame.

Their father Ralf took a good look at them. He was curious as to why Simone didn't have any marks on her face. He assumed that Magnus was going really easy on her and was letting her hit him.

Veronica served the lunch and sat down with them as well. She decided to bring up the sparring match to Ralf. She looked at him and started taking, "Did they tell you I was a referee in their boxing sparring match? They really put on a show, both of them. It was really wild, I had to make sure no one got hurt. They both wanted to win."

Ralf was surprised at his wife's comment and got really curious when he heard that the sparring was actually competitive. "And who won?" he asked right away.

Simone and Magnus looked at each other. Magnus soon got very uncomfortable while Simone put a cocky smile on her face.

"I did," Simone answered proudly. She looked at her older brother with a triumphant smirk on her face.

Magnus suddenly felt a wave of shame and embarrassment all over his body. He looked at his father who looked at him with a really shocked look. Ralf really wanted to hear some sort of explanation from Magnus. Magnus felt that and quickly tried to downplay what happened. "Sparring is not about winning and losing, it's about learning. We both had our moments."

Simone didn't like how Magnus didn't want to give her credit and felt like he looked really pathetic. "Come on, Magnus. There was a very clear winner and you know it." She then looked at her father. "I put him down with my right hand. It was a proper knockdown! Mom had to end the sparring session after that."

Veronice didn't like Magnus' attitude and felt like he was a sore loser. She confirmed Simone's words. "Simone won. Magnus did well and kept her at bay at first, but Simone was really starting to pressure him as the fight went on. She kept winning exchanges and was starting to put a beating on him. I had no choice but to stop the whole thing after she knocked Magnus down. She was really impressive!"

Magnus tried to say something to his defense but couldn't think of anything. He listened to Veronica in shame as what he said was exactly what happened, much to his embarrassment.

Simone looked at Magnus and patronizingly patted him on his shoulder. "It's ok, bro. You were doing well. You were simply a victim of girl power today!"

Veronica giggled and high fived her daughter. "This was definitely one for the girls!"

Magnus watched in shame as both women in the family gloated over his defeat. He felt like he didn't just disgrace himself but his gender also.

Ralf looked at Magnus with a disappointed look on his face. "Aren't you ashamed losing to your younger sister?"

"I underestimated her a bit and made a silly mistake," he commented. "I wasn't concentrated enough, I had other things on my mind."

Veronica looked at Ralf and commented, "Magnus was all cocky before the match. He told me he was going to school Simone and that she won't lay a punch on him. Well, he ended up getting schooled himself!"

Simone laughed. She didn't know Magnus made such arrogant comments before the fight. It only made her victory feel even more sweeter. She looked at Magnus, "Really? You said that? Too bad I didn't know that, I would have punished you even more for that trash talk! Either way, it looks like I gave you a nice lesson in humility anyway."

Magnus was too ashamed to answer anything. He was eating his lunch in shame and just wanted to finish as quickly as possible so that he would be able to go back to his room.

Simone looked at her father Ralf with a cocky smirk on her face. Her father was against her training boxing and said that boxing wasn't for women. Simone felt like she achieved a victory over him as well by besting his only son in that same sport. She suddenly felt really confident and subtly provoked her dad as well, "Too bad you didn't see the sparring, daddy. It would change your opinion that women aren't for boxing."

Veronica didn't like the attitude Ralf had towards Simone boxing in the past as well and used the opportunity to remind him that he was wrong, "I told you Simone is athletic and will do well in boxing. She has that after me, I was good at judo too and very athletic back in the day and I'm still in great shape." Veronica then looked at Simone and added, "It looks like this was a little victory for your female gender as well."

"Yep," Simone responded, "It looks like women are winning everywhere these days, even in sports."

Magnus didn't like how Simone and Veronica were making this about gender. It felt like a subtle gender rivalrly was developing in the family and Magnus felt like he let down his male gender. It made him feel emasculated and even more ashamed.

His father Ralf didn't know how to react. Simone had all the bragging rights after beating Magnus and trying to downplay her win would just make him looks silly and insecure. "Well, I didn't see it so I can't really imagine what happened," Ralf finally replied with a disinterested look on his face. He was disappointed in his son for losing as he felt that he enabled the women of the family to taunt the men of the family in general. He decided to be honest with him, "It does sound like you were too cocky, Magnus. It really sounds weird to me that you couldn't handle your younger sister in fistfight. You have even been training longer than her. This doesn't feel right."

"I definitely underestimated her," said Magnus. "I also wasn't in my best shape. I thought we were just going to do easy sparring and then she attacked me with full power. She does hit hard and I was stunned a bit." After hearing himself rationalize his defeat like that, Magnus felt more and more confident that he could take Simone with a different approach. "She had a weird style but I would have figured her out of the sparring went on longer."

Simone kept listening and shaking her head. She responded, "More excuses, bro? Well too bad I knocked you down on your butt then and stopped you before you could figure me out. As for me hitting hard, I told you we were going to have a clash, didn't I? Didn't you brag to our mom before the fight how you will embarrass me?" She looked at Veronica, "He did, didn't he?"

Veronica replied, "Yes, he did. I tried to warn him not to be so cocky but he didn't listen."

Simone kept talking, "This was a brother versus sister contest and also a male versus female battle of the sexes! There was a lot of pride on the line for both of us. Don't tell me you didn't do your best, Magnus." She looked at Magnus and taunted him a little, "I understand that you are bit butthurt for losing, bro, but you're going to have to suck it up and take it. Don't be too much of a sore loser!"

Magnus was getting increasingly annoyed by his sister's attitude. He was feeling really weird and uncomfortable sitting next to her after she bested him in sparring. He was feeling a weird mixture of anger, humiliation, vulnerablity and submissivenes as he kept listening to Simone gloating and bragging about her victory. He couldn't stand her and was getting more and more motivated for revenge.

Magnus went over what happened in his head and felt more and more like his loss was a fluke that happened due to him being completely overconfident and way too cocky. His manly pride didn't let him think otherwise. He was getting more and more sure that he could figure out his sister and school her with a more serious approach.

Magnus finally decided to challenge Simone for a rematch. He wanted to have another go at Simone and beat her decisively to get at least some of his manly pride back. "I admit, you got the better of me this time, sister. However, I will take you more seriously next time and beat you! That's if you will accept a rematch in the first place."

"We can spar again any time you want," Simone calmly responded. "In fact, we can do it again later today."

Magnus was surprised at Simone's eagnerness to fight him again. While he would have loved to fight her as soon as possible, he knew that he needed some days to recover from getting knocked down. "I need some days to recover from getting knocked down," Magnus admitted in shame. It was very hard for him to accept that his sister basically forced him to rest after hurting him but he had to be honest. "We can do it then."

Veronica looked a bit concerned, "I don't like this. I'm afraid you're getting too heated in your rivalry. I don't want you too hurting each other. Do you really need to keep sparring each other?"

Simone responded, "Relax, mom. It's just a sport. We're both competitors. You can be a referee again if you want. If I don't beat him again, Magnus will keep saying it was a fluke. I know him."

Ralf wanted to see the sparring match as well. He was curious if Simone was actually better than Magnus or if her victory was just a fluke and a result of Magnus being too cocky. "I want to see this too. I guess we can't prevent you from boxing either way so we might as well watch it to ensure things don't get too crazy."

They stopped talking about boxing and finished their lunch.

Over the next few days, Magnus trained hard. He avoided Simone as much as he could as he didn't want to listen to her gloating and taunting him. He wanted to get himself in better shape quickly. He went on a quick run then trained on the heavy bag in the basement. After he finished training, he went to the outdoor swimming pool to cool himself down. He noticed that both Simone and Veronica were there but he decided to go anyway.

He greeted them and jumped into the water. After some swimming, he went out of the pool. Veronica and Simone were next to the pool sunbathing. Magnus changed into regular shorts and decided to get some tan as well. He sat on a chair next to Simone and Veronica.

Simone decided to taunt her brother a little bit, "It's nice that you're training hard. I hope you won't have any excuses the next time I kick you butt!"

Veronica heard what Simone said and giggled. She saw the rivalry between Simone and Magnus as amusing and liked how confident her daughter was.

Magnus didn't like how his sister kept taunting him. He really wanted nothing more to put her in her place and was looking forward to fight with her. "I didn't know you were so annoying, Simone. I hope that you won't have any excuses when I put you in your place. I will shut you up!" He replied with a rather frustrated voice.

Simone laughed at Magnus. After her victory, she had a mental edge over him and couldn't get provoked by him while her remarks kept making Magnus angry. Simone kept taunting, "Didn't you learn your lesson already not to talk tough? Mom told me exactly what you said to her before the sparring. I can't believe you were so arrogant you really thought I would not be able to even hit you clean once."

"You keep running your mouth too so don't pretend you're any better," Magnus responded.

"At least I'm better at boxing!" Simone taunted back.

This remark really got Magnus agitated. His loss to her was really a blow to his self-esteem and he had hard time dealing with it, especially when Simone was really rubbing it in. "We'll see about that!" Magnus said. He turned around and tried to leave the pool as he didn't want to engage in any more trash talk with Simone.

Simone quickly got on her feer. She picked a wet towel in her hand and playfully whipped Magnus on his ass with it as he was leaving. "I'l whip you one more time!" She taunted.

Magnus turned around looking angry and frustrated. Simone laughed at him and their mother Veronica looked amused too. Simone loved taunting and mentally tormenting her brother like this and felt like this was giving her a psychological edge for their next sparring session.

Magnus approached Simone and shoved her to retaliate. "I'll teach you a lesson, you brat! Just wait!"

"You already tried and I knocked you down on your big overconfident manly butt!" Simone continued to tease her older brother.

Veronica looked at them. It was clear that Magnus and Simone were developing a really heated sibling rivalry! Even though she was still amused, she was starting to get slightly concerned that things were becoming too heated. They both really wanted to come out on top in every way possible. The fact that they were of different genders made things even more heated.

"Stop it, you two!" said Veronica.

"Don't worry mom," said Simone. "Things are under control!"

Veronica didn't seem totally convinced, "I hope you won't take this too far. It's fine if you have a bit of sporting rivalry, but I don't want you develop a real animosity towards each other!"

"Don't worry," Simone quickly repeated, "Magnus is still in disbelief. He thinks I was just lucky. When I beat him one more time, he will have no choice but to accept my dominance and act more humble! There will be no reason for any animosity anymore."

Magnus responded, "Actually the opposite will happen, sister! I will give you a really good lesson in humility, and you won't act so cocky and smug anymore." Magnus decided to show some pride and confidence again. He was determined to win at any cost.

Veronica commented, "Whatever happens, the loser should accept the loss with no excuses and accept the winner as the better boxer. I don't want you to keep quarreling over this issue and talking trash to each other. This sparring should settle the matter of who the best boxer in this family is."

Both Magnus and Simone agreed. Magnus was pleased that he was given another chance to reedem himself. "Did you hear that, sister? When I will win, I want you to openly admit I'm better than you!"

"You won't win," Simone responded confidently, "But alright, for the sake of the argument, I will accept your dominance if you will win. However if I win, I want you to openly accept my dominance."

Veronica liked what she heard. She didn't mind some sporting rivalry between their children as long as they will get along again after their contest will be over. "It's only fair. I'll raise the winner's hand and declare him the best boxer in this family and the loser will accept the defeat like a good sportsperson."

Simone had another suggestion. "Let's take it one step further. The winner will get to pose triumpantly towering over the loser in a victory pose! We can put the picture on a wall as a little family memory of how me and my brother sparred each other!"

Veronica laughed and like the idea. She commented, "Why not? It will be an amusing memory. We'll laugh about this when we get older. I'll take a photo after your sparring. In fact, we can even film the entire thing."

Magnus agreed with the idea. He was extremely confident in his victory and would like to humble Simone in any way possible. "You'll be the loser Simone, so I don't mind this idea. It will be nice to have it photographed and filmed. Whenever you will start acting like a smug feminist again, I will show you that picture to remind you of my male dominance!" Magnus taunted.

Veronica got a bit uncomfortable hearing Magnus' comment. It made her realize that this wasn't just a contest between two siblings but also a battle of the sexes as well! She wanted to be neutral in the rematch but Magnus' comment was really making her consider to cheer for Simone again. "Male dominance, huh? Are you getting a bit too arrogant again Magnus? You're setting yourself for another lesson in humility if you will lose."

Simone added, "Don't worry mom. After I beat him, I'll show the picture of me being triumphant over Magnus to my female friends to empower them." She then disrespectfully poked Magnus in his arm, "Beating a bigger and taller athletic man with masculine body will be a nice little trophy for me! It will look good for girl power when I'll tower over your defeated male body!"

Magnus shoved Simone again. "This time I won't take you lightly! I'll punish you and show you why you're called the weaker gender!"

Simone tried to say something but Veronica intervened, "Stop it, Magnus! You're really mocking all the women out there for no reason! I guess I'll have to cheer for Simone again."

"I don't care, it won't help her!" Magnus fired back, "You women started with the taunting anyway!"

"It's not our fault your fragile male ego got crushed when I knocked you down!" said Simone.

Magnus tried to say something but Veronica intervened again and stopped the argument. "Let's just stop it, both of you!" She made a brief pause and after the tensions calmed down, she continued. "In my sport of judo, we showed other competitors respect. I hope you will at least show each other respect after the contest."

Simone replied in her cocky manner, "I'll force Magnus into respecting me by beating him up!"

"Keep dreaming!" Magnus replied.

"It's true. You think you will figure me out but I figured you out already! I will beat you even easier this time! It will be even more humiliating for you but after your remarks about women you really deserve it!" said Simone.

Magnus couldn't stand Simone verbally tormenting him like this. He responded furiously, "My remarks about women will be proven right! I made a mistake that I treat you like a woman last time and went easy on you. If you want to be treated like a man, I will treat you like one! It will be very different this time!" He tried to intimidate Simone.

"I didn't know you were such sexist either, brother. I will treat you like one and go harder on you as well!" Simone quickly replied.

Veronica didn't like Magnus' attitude about women. She was now firmly decided to cheer for Simone again. "I hoped you wouldn't turn this into a gender war but it looks like you did," she lamented. She didn't want to listen to Magnus and Simone arguing anymore and told them to leave. "Just get ready for your sparring and settle this. I don't want to hear anymore of you arguing and bickering with each other!"

The day of the sparring arrived. Magnus and Simone both prepared well for their little rematch. Magnus wore a pair of blue shiny nylon shorts while Simone wore black spandex tights and a matching spandex bra. The rules were that they would just keep sparring until there will be a clear winner. Their parents both came to watch and Veronica was ready to film the entire sparring. They were very interested to see what would happen and both were ready to stop the sparring if things got out of control.

Magnus and Simone touched gloves and started sparring.

From the first second, it was obvious that they were both really determined to win. Magnus started by throwing an aggressive assertive jab at Simone who put her hands up and blocked it. Magnus kept pressuring Simone and forced her to take some steps back.

It quickly looked like Magnus' plan in the rematch was to pressure Simone and put her on the back foot. He didn't want to give her any space to work. It was very clear that Magnus wanted to assert himself as the man and tried to impose himself. He wanted to prove that he was not only a better boxer but also stronger and packed a more powerful punch.

Simone covered up and tried to clinch with Magnus who kept hitting her to the head and the body. Simone waited patiently and blocked most of Magnus' punches with her gloves, although some of them still slipped through. She was tough and didn't back away from a fight. She decided to fight fire with fire and welcomed the aggressive exchanges. She quickly opened up and countered Magnus with a hard right overhand that landed on his temple.

This overhand right quickly reminded Magnus that his sister was no pushover. She hit very hard for a girl and had a lot of stamina. Magnus got more aggressive in return and countered with a left hook to the head. Simone got hit by it and got even more motivated to return fire. She countered with a left hook on her own and followed it with a body shot.

Their parents watched with a lot of curiosity. It looked like the sparring was even so far. Ralf looked a bit surprised that his son wasn't able to overwhelm Simone despite trying his best. "Come on Magnus, is this really your best?" he tried to motivate him to perform better.

Meanwhile Veronica encouraged her daughter Simone. "Fight back Simone!" It looked like there was a clear rivalry between genders in the family as they both parents encouraged their own gender!

Magnus didn't pay much attention to that. He kept being focused on the sparring session and realized that his height was actually giving him a bit of problems in close range as he was a big body to hit. He tried to lean over to impose himself over the smaller Simone but while he tried to do so, Simone hit him with a clean right uppercut that he didn't saw coming.

This punch really stunned Magnus and got him wobbly. He instinctively took a step back. This only created more space for Simone to keep attacking him. She threw a left hook and right cross combination which also landed on Magnus who started to stumble around.

Magnus was in disbelief. He realized that story of the first sparring was repeating again as Simone managed to hurt him with a punch he didn't see coming. Simone was fast and unpredictable and Magnus had a really hard time boxing with her.

Veronica noticed that Simone got Magnus into real trouble and started encouraging her even more. "You got him, Simone!"

Magnus was dazed and hurt. As he was retreating in panic, Simone was starting to really pick him apart and landed shot after shot on Magnus who was on the defensive and only threw some weak jabs back while he kept moving backwards.

Simone didn't want to give Magnus any time to rest. She kept chasing him down and hit him with everything she got. Eventually, she connected with another vicious right overhand which completely rocked Magnus and knocked him down.

Magnus felt a wave of shame as he landed on his back. It was a flash knock down and he was coming back to his senses right away, but it still hurt his pride that Simone managed to do that to him again as he saw her triumphantly towering over him.

Both Veronica and Ralf looked shocked at what happened. Simone knocked down her older brother Magnus again!

Veronica instinctively tried to end the fight again. "You're hurt Magnus! We should stop this!"

Magnus was still on the floor recovering from what happened. Simone who was towering over him looked at him with a triumphant smirk again. He realized he made a mistake of fighting Simone aggressively. Simone out-fought him and put him on the floor again with her powerful punches. Magnus couldn't stand his younger sister beating him up. He was determined to fight on despite being hurt.

"It's nothing," Magnus brushed it off and stood up. His legs looked wobly but he eventually managed to make few normal steps and tried to regain his composure to fight on.

"I'm worried you will get hurt!" Veronica insisted, "We should stop this!"

"She landed a lucky shot! I'm still in this!" Magnus defended himself.

Simone started laughing at him. "A lucky punch? Really? More excuses, bro? I put you on your butt, again!"

Veronica still didn't know what to do. Finally, Ralf took Magnus' side and said that they should continue to spar. "Let him continue to spar, he's a big boy," said Ralf. He was ashamed at his son's horrible performance and wanted to give him one more chance to redeem himself.

Magnus and Simone continued to spar. Magnus tried to survive until the end of the round but Simone immediately jumped on him again and kept hitting him.

Magnus tried to fight back hard but Simone kept countering him and beating him to the punch.

Magnus looked hurt and bruised while Simone barely had a scratch on her face. Their sparring session was turning into a one-sided beatdown! Simone was beating up Magnus and it didn't look like it was going to change any time soon.

Simone felt so comfortable about winning the fight that she started to taunt Magnus. She put both her hands down and invited Magnus to punch her. Magnus was provoked and trie to punish Simone but she showed fast reflexed and dodged the punch while hitting Magnus with her own counter afterwards. She really made him look silly and out of her league.

Veronica couldn't believe that Simone was now not just winning but also openly mocking Magnus and making a complete fool out of him. "Wow, Simone! You're picking him apart!"

Magnus felt utterly embarrassed but he was too hurt to try anything. He was getting completely demoralized as Simone kept hitting him. He couldn't believe what was going on. Before their first sparring session he couldn't even take his younger sister Simone seriously as a boxer and in a week he became her helpless punching bag.

Simone kept attacking aggressively and hit Magnus with another powerful left hook which knocked him down again.

Magnus landed on his ass again after being dropped by Simone's powerful punch! It was already a second knockdown and the first round wasn't even over yet!

Magnus looked demoralized and in disbelief. He couldn't believe that his younger sister was outclassing him like this. Simone was giving him a real lesson in humility again. The worst thing was that this time, Simone was demonstrating her completely superiority over him right in front of both of their parents.

After around five seconds, Magnus slowly got up and looked shaken. Veronica tried to intervene again and stop the sparring but the timer they set on just signaled the end of the round. Magnus was determined to fight for another round. "The round just ended, give me another round! I'll be better after the one minute rest!" He had too much pride to surrender to Simone.

Simone kept looking at Magnus with a confident smirk on her face. "I just served you a nice humble pie! Do you really want some more of this?"

"I will show you!" Magnus kept being defiant.

Simone laughed at him. "Sure, sure," she taunted. "I keep dropping you! You're too weak for my girly muscles!"

The second round started and Magnus tried to get back at Simone by trying to pressure her early. He felt like this was his last chance and put everything into his punches. He recovered just enough so that he could try to land some combinations on Simone. However Simone was waiting for him and countered viciously. She managed to hit Magnus with another clean overhand right which hurt him again and got him dazed right at the start of the round.

Magnus had no choice and started retreating again and Simone kept walking him down and putting pressure on him.

Simone started hitting Magnus at will and connecting with one punch after another. After around a minute into the second round, Magnus was starting to look like a punching bag. He looked completely helpless and kept stumbling around like a drunk sailor from the beating his younger sister was giving him.

Veronica was concerned. It looked like the second round was just going to be the repeat of the first. While she enjoyed Simone winning, she got worried that Magnus might get too much of a beating. She didn't expect Simone being so dominant and turning this into a completely one-sided trashing!

Ralf expected it even less and looked ashamed to watch his son losing the fight in such fashion. "If you can't do anything to her, let's just stop this," he said in a disappointed voice. "This is too much! I can't watch this humiliating one-sided beating!"

Magnus looked more and more defeated and started contemplating about giving up himself. However before he could make a decision Simone hit him with a vicious right overhand that he didn't see coming again.

Magnus fell down again but this time, he really looked done. He looked like he was completely out. Simone looked at him and realized she just knocked her older brother out cold! "He's done, I knocked him out!" she commented.

Veronica stopped filming and rushed over to help Magnus. Simone assured her that he was going to be fine, "He's going to be alright. He's not the first man I knocked out. I guess it's clear who the better boxer is now!" she gloated.

Magnus was slowly starting to wake up. After around ten seconds, he got back to his senses a little bit. He saw Simone celebrating and felt completely emasculated at the sight realizing that he was defeated by her again. While he was still processing what was going on, it was already clear to him that he lost in a really humiliating fashion. The embrassment soon started to overwhelm him. Due to the knockout, he couldn't remember what exactly happened in the second round but he felt that he must have been beaten really badly. He remembered the first round well and knew that he was losing. He felt really vulnerable and ashamed.

Veronica noticed that Magnus looked confused and started explaining to him what happened. "Are you alright? Simone knocked you out!"

Magnus slowly processed what Veronica told him couldn't believe that his younger sister just knocked him out cold! This was the ultimate humiliation she could inflict on him and she did. He looked at Simone again who had a cocky and smug expression on her face.

Magnus soon became so overwhelmed with feelings of shame and humiliation that he instinctively just wanted to leave the gym and go to his room. He tried to get back to his feet but he was so wobbled and dazed from the knockout that his legs wouldn't listen to him and he just stumbled back to the floor.

"Are you alright?" Veronica asked Magnus again.

Magnus stopped trying to get up and lied down on the floor to recover.

Simone soon approached him and triumphantly placed her on top of him to show off her dominance. She looked at Magnus with a really triumphant and cocky expression on her face. "Didn't you say you're going to show me that women are the weaker gender? I'm still waiting!"

Magnus looked back at her submissively and didn't try to resist. He regretted talking trash to her before the sparring as it only made his loss more embarrassing. He soon covered his head in shame. Simone proved her completely superiority over him!

Veronica then took a photo of Simone doing a victory pose over Magnus.

Later that day, Simone posted the photo on her private social media along with some short clips from the sparring where she was beating up Magnus. She commented, Beating my older brother in boxing. He claimed that women are weaker... I guess not! #girlpower

To be continued...
Old 19-Sep-19, 05:06
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Please we need more of this
The Following User Says Thank You to Novalacrosse For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed boxing