Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Feb-21, 13:00
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Re: Lusa Entertainment

My next two Lusa commissions would be the first time I'd utilised Summer and Chloe in the same month. But it very nearly wasn't. Looking through my old e-mails again, I was surprised to discover that I had originally requested Yvette be the one to dominate Vanessa. I guess at that point, I still wanted to try out the entire Lusa roster. However, serendipity stepped in and Yvette wasn't available to shoot with Vanessa, so I switched her out for Summer (who was never far from my choices at that point, of course!)

That one change may have been the turning point for all the Lusa videos I would subsequently commission. Because if Scissorfest 4 had been the video where I first became aware of Summer's star power, then this was her breakout performance. She keeps up the banter throughout the match, whilst frequently flashing her devious smile and laughing at her helpless victim. Some of her notable lines of dialogue include;

"I like it when my victims struggle. It just lets me know how good I'm doing. It's like a compliment."

"Oh, did you want you want me to ease up on you? That's an insult. It's not gonna happen."

For Chloe's next match, I wanted to continue the idea of her as this raw newbie that had just joined Lusa, but was already kicking butts of more experienced fighters on the roster Having previously defeated Serenity, it made sense that Chloe's next overconfident opponent would be Jasmine herself. Chloe once again excelled herself in this video, full of sheer confidence and control - not just in terms of the actual match, but her entire demeanour throughout.

It's interesting for me, watching these two videos again "in isolation', so to speak. Because I can really see how they both laid the groundwork of the personalities of Summer and Chloe going forwards. Summer is clearly the typical "mean girl", who's motivation is essentially cruelty and humiliating her opponents. Whereas Chloe seemed to treat each contest as more of a sporting competition. The desire to dominate was still there, but it felt more like it was born out a more competitive rather than cruel nature.

Whilst the real story of Summer and Chloe wouldn't start for another two months yet, I think these two videos can certainly be considered the teaser....

Scissorfest 5 - Summer vs Vanessa

Scissorfest 6 - Chloe vs Jasmine

Attached Images
File Type: gif sf5a.gif (5.74 MB, 2933 views)
File Type: gif sf5b.gif (5.80 MB, 2946 views)
File Type: gif sf6a.gif (5.79 MB, 2947 views)
File Type: gif sf6b.gif (5.77 MB, 2955 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 20-Feb-21 at 13:30.
Old 20-Feb-21, 22:15
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Whilst Summer and Chloe would be my focus in the months ahead, there were still some new talents and familiar faces on Lusa's roster that were vying for my attention. And naturally Serenity was very high on that list. So for my next customs, she would feature in both; one gaining a measure of payback against Summer; And in the other, filling the same role she had performed so well in Will Power, unsuccessfully taking on another Lusa rookie.

The Serenity and Summer rematch was the first time I had departed from my usual basic script. Up until this point, all my videos had simply been standard matches between the respective Lusa talent. For this video however, I created more of a fictional 'scenario'. Ironically, after Lusa had forgotten to put Serenity in a gi when I had previously requested it, in this video it would actually be Summer wearing the formal Martial Art attire. Which was basically the plot of the video. Summer is the Sensei of a dojo and Serenity has rocked up to her lesson one day in her underwear. I've always had a thing for the idea of a trained fighter being completely humbled by a woman who seems more like a glamour model, and that's exactly what happens here. And whilst they weren't skills I would come to employ a lot in the future, it was good to see Summer was equally as effective a performer on the losing side as she was in her more typically dominant role.

For Serenity's other outing, she would face the debuting Rachael. And looking back on this video now, it does make me wonder. If it had been Rachael that had joined Lusa two months earlier, rather than Chloe, would I have veered towards her first? In retrospect, it's hard to say. Certainly she brings a different quality to the table in her match with Serenity, with this cute, petite sexiness to her. As things transpired, this would be the only video I ever commissioned with Rachael. Looking back, I wish I had ordered at least a couple more, but of course it's easy to think that now. The truth is, even I had to limit just how much money I was spending at Lusa on a monthly basis.

These would also be my last customs to feature Serenity, but that wasn't by my own choice. It was either the following month or soon after, that Serenity was taken off the custom availability list (though, if I remember rightly, it was for happy reasons ). Of course, it was a shame she would longer be available. But glass-half-full, I did get six customs starring this Lusa legend, both dishing it out and taking a whuppin'. And I'll always be grateful for that.

Taking it Serious - Serenity vs Summer

Making a Mark - Rachael vs Serenity

Attached Images
File Type: gif tis1a.gif (3.61 MB, 2766 views)
File Type: gif tis1b.gif (5.50 MB, 2814 views)
File Type: gif tis1c.gif (5.79 MB, 2799 views)
File Type: gif mama.gif (5.80 MB, 2828 views)
File Type: gif mamb.gif (5.81 MB, 2849 views)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-21, 23:59
Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great posts

Does anyone have some unreleased mixed wrestling Chloe videos?
Old 21-Feb-21, 09:23
Last Achievements

One of the many reasons (excuses!) I gave myself to justify how much I was spending on customs at Lusa was that in 2008, the British Pound was very strong against the US Dollar. So much so that it kind of felt as though I was getting the customs for half price, at least once you converted the currency. And at that time, I had a good job with a decent wage, so I had a little disposable income each month (at least, I did if I completely ignored my credit card debt ).

Then in May of that year, I came into a little extra money. Money that any responsible person would have saved, or invested, or used to get on the housing market, all manner of grown up, proper decisions. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective!), all I saw was the potential for even more customs at Lusa. It's probably fair to say I was a little obsessed by that point.

I knew a confrontation between Summer and Chloe had to happen, but I wanted to make it something big. And now I had the means to do that. Not in just one match, but an entire self-contained trilogy, also starring Jasmine. As was often the case, Lusa took the title of the trilogy from my synopsis, where I had commented "And Chloe's scissor-rampage continues..." The storyline itself was super-basic. Chloe and Summer have a match that Chloe wins; Summer confronts Jasmine, demanding a rematch with Chloe; Summer defeats Chloe in their rematch.

At the climax of Summer's victory, she finishes Chloe with a schoolgirl pin, rather than her usual facesit. This was because Chloe was not on Lusa's facesitting list (which applied to being both sitter and seat). It's interesting, because in some ways, that further links to their respective Lusa 'characters'. For Summer, sitting on an opponent's face is the ultimate act of humilation. Whereas for a more in-it-for-the-competition fighter like Chloe, she would be more inclined to KO an opponent.

Whilst the trilogy would end with honours even between my two top Lusa girls, by giving Summer the last laugh, it was pretty clear who was my very slight preference. Though as the story developed in the months ahead, I always ensured things didn't always go Summer's way.

Scissor Rampage 1 - Chloe vs Summer

Scissor Rampage 2 - Summer vs Jasmine

Scissor Rampage 3 - Summer vs Chloe

Attached Images
File Type: gif sr1a.gif (5.80 MB, 2636 views)
File Type: gif sr1b.gif (5.78 MB, 2639 views)
File Type: gif sr2a.gif (5.80 MB, 2642 views)
File Type: gif sr2b.gif (5.80 MB, 2631 views)
File Type: gif sr3a.gif (5.81 MB, 2644 views)
File Type: gif sr3b.gif (5.69 MB, 2627 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 21-Feb-21 at 11:07.
Old 22-Feb-21, 12:23
Last Achievements

At this point, I want to reiterate how little input I put into my scripts for Lusa. Obviously I gave them the list of holds/timings etc, plus the general vibe I was going for. But that was all. There were no specific lines of dialogue or requests for particular camera angles. Which is what always made it all the more incredible that Lusa always seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. And never was that more true than with my next custom. Naturally, I wanted to keep the Summer/Chloe rivalry going. But just putting them in another match seemed too soon. So it occurred to me they could have a different kind of competition.

I'll do things a little differently in this post and and provide a "running commentary" as I upload the gifs, so as to clearly explain the action.

Who is Better? - Summer and Chloe vs Vanessa

We open in Lusa's usual fighting area, and Summer and Chloe are facing off, both claiming to be the superior fighter after their previous encounters. It seems as though the argument will soon lead to another fight, but then poor Vanessa wanders into the room to see what all the fuss is about. She's not dressed for a match and is very much in the wrong place and the wrong time. Seizing the opportunity (literally!) Summer grabs Vanessa and proceeds to put her in a headscissors, using her as nothing more than a demonstration dummy.

As Summer cranks on the hold, she maintains her banter with Chloe, referencing when she recently used the same hold on her. For her part, Chloe laughs it off, and demands that she should have a "turn" on Vanessa. Summer eventually releases the headscissors, but before Vanessa can make her escape or defend herself, Chloe is on her.

The back and forth continues, with poor Vanessa barely even being acknowledged by Summer or Chloe as they continue to argue and claim superiority, generally just mentioning Vanessa in relation to the effectiveness of their respective holds on her. Both Summer and Chloe do frequently ask one another not to knock Vanessa out completely, but this is not a request born out of sympathy for their unwilling opponent, but simply because they each want another opportunity to work her over.

After a succession of various headscissors, Vanessa is subjected to a submission hold from each of her tormentors, both of whom demand a quick submission and both of whom completely ignore Vanessa when she gives it. Chloe's is especially cruel. As she is working Vanessa in an agonising looking Camel Clutch, Chloe asks "Are you going to submit to me?" Vanessa gives a pained "Yes," to which Chloe responds, "Yeah. That's what I thought." And just cranks the hold on even harder.

Finally, it's down to Summer to put an end to Vanessa's punishment, knocking her out in the one way that Chloe wouldn't.

But that wasn't the end of it. Because with Vanessa KO'd, Summer and Chloe were once again alone and still no closer to settling their argument. And so, inevitably...

(Going back to what I said earlier about not requesting any camera angles/direction in my scripts, this shot was all Lusa. I mean, this is just art!)

As I've mentioned, although Summer was my slight favourite, it made more sense to have Chloe come out on top here. Summer had already won the 'unofficial' competition when she knocked out Vanessa, so this kept the balance between herself and Chloe pretty even and would lead nicely into the next chapter of their story.

It's no exaggeration to say, this is the greatest custom I have ever had made. It's one thing to get the action spot on, but to so completely nail the exact mood I was going for with my script, that was genuinely next level. Summer and Chloe are nothing short of phenomenal here, keeping up the dialogue all the way through, but always sounding totally natural. And their dismissive attitude to Vanessa, like she really is nothing more than a tool for them to use to settle their own argument, is almost crueller than the physical punishment they inflict on her. And kudos to Vanessa too, who plays the bewildered, suffering, helpless victim with real authenticity.

Attached Images
File Type: gif wiba.gif (5.79 MB, 2383 views)
File Type: gif wibb.gif (5.25 MB, 2383 views)
File Type: gif wibc.gif (5.46 MB, 2373 views)
File Type: gif wibd.gif (5.80 MB, 2393 views)
File Type: gif wibe.gif (5.59 MB, 2379 views)
File Type: gif wibf.gif (5.72 MB, 2346 views)
File Type: gif wibg.gif (5.27 MB, 2384 views)
File Type: gif wibh.gif (5.12 MB, 2389 views)
File Type: gif wibi.gif (4.60 MB, 2374 views)
File Type: gif wibj.gif (5.72 MB, 2383 views)
File Type: gif wibk.gif (5.52 MB, 2385 views)
File Type: gif wibl.gif (5.64 MB, 2407 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 23-Feb-21 at 08:07.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-21, 14:19
Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I don't know if you had anything to do with this one, it seems to be a competitive match on Fatale Fighting... like the girls were going at each other a little more than normal.

It's serenity vs summer, and it takes place in front of the other girls which I thought was kind of hot, like a queen of the mountain type of thing.

Serenity prevails and poses over Summer in front of everyone as they watch, just one of the more different videos I saw them do - with an audience of the other girls in this case.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg serentiySummer.JPG (66.5 KB, 188 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrestling_pi For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-21, 23:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_pi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know if you had anything to do with this one, it seems to be a competitive match on Fatale Fighting... like the girls were going at each other a little more than normal.
No, that's not one of mine. Competitive wrestling isn't usually my thing, as it tends to have the same problem as with Lusa's in-house clips. Everything's too quick, there's no time to really "appreciate"() a hold being applied, because;

a) It's harder to actually apply a hold in a competitive match when your opponent is genuinely defending themselves
and b) When a hold is eventually applied correctly, an opponent would likely tap out immediately.

It's certainly interesting though, and not something I was ever aware of Lusa doing. It's hard to be certain from a screen-grab, but it does seem to be from early in Serenity and Summer's Lusa careers, judging by their respective ages. Perhaps it was also a kind of training/demonstration session for the assembled girls.
Old 22-Feb-21, 23:35
Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, that's not one of mine. Competitive wrestling isn't usually my thing, as it tends to have the same problem as with Lusa's in-house clips. Everything's too quick, there's no time to really "appreciate"() a hold being applied, because;

a) It's harder to actually apply a hold in a competitive match when your opponent is genuinely defending themselves
and b) When a hold is eventually applied correctly, an opponent would likely tap out immediately.

It's certainly interesting though, and not something I was ever aware of Lusa doing. It's hard to be certain from a screen-grab, but it does seem to be from early in Serenity and Summer's Lusa careers, judging by their respective ages. Perhaps it was also a kind of training/demonstration session for the assembled girls.
Yeah, it was pretty odd for a match, they were slamming each other around pretty good - applying scissors and such... then its like Summer gets tired and serenity finishes her with a quick headscissors and a quick reverse headscissors.

A bit of trash talk from serenity as she poses illicits some laughter by one of the girls in the crowd... it almost was like a training type match but also a who runs the place match.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestling_pi For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-21, 15:07
Last Achievements

Such was Vanessa's amazing performance as Chloe and Summer's practice dummy, my next custom was one born of a little of guilt. Obviously in the real world, it was all fiction and I suspect for most of the women of Lusa, winning or losing was completely irrelevant, cos either way they were getting paid for a custom appearance. But after Vanessa's total beat-down, I still felt like I owed her one!

In retrospect, it's hard to miss the irony now. I commissioned a video where Jasmine threatens to sack Vanessa from Lusa because she kept losing matches. Except, at that point in my custom history, Vanessa had only lost twice (and in one of those matches, she'd been outnumbered!). Whereas Jasmine had already been defeated by Serenity, Chloe AND Summer. Still, I guess in Kayfabe terms, Jasmine was still the boss, so she could make up her own rules.

Another opportunity presented itself for this match. Both Jasmine and Vanessa were on Lusa's "topless" availability list. And it would have been a waste not to take advantage of that option, right?

Belong at Lusa - Vanessa vs Jasmine

Vanessa would appear a couple more times in my future customs. But this wasn't a taste of things to come for her. In fact, it wouldn't be long before once again, Vanessa was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Attached Images
File Type: gif bala.gif (5.38 MB, 4808 views)
File Type: gif balb.gif (5.77 MB, 4810 views)
File Type: gif balc.gif (5.45 MB, 4823 views)
File Type: gif bald.gif (5.68 MB, 4838 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 17:53
Last Achievements

By now, I was very much building a wider story with every new custom. So even seemingly random matches would often touch on previous events in some way. Such as when Summer faced Sunshine. Before the match began, Sunshine is trash talking Summer about her recent loss to Chloe. Which has exactly the effect you might imagine it would!

Watching all these videos again with a closer eye on the little details than I have done for a while, I must admit to being quite proud of myself for something I scripted at the very the start of this match. As a response to Sunshine's trash-talking, the first thing Summer does is throw Sunshine to the floor and immediately lock her into a bodyscissor/sleeper combo. Basically exactly the same way that Chloe took out Summer during their previous encounter. It's Summer's way of proving a point, of saying that anything Chloe can do, so can she.

I mixed the scissors up a little here too, in so much as the usual straight and figure-four headscissors were now crotch-to-face variations of those holds. The straight headscissors suffers a little from Sunshine's hair actually obscuring her face in the hold. Someone obviously notices this during filming because they do fix it, just ahead of the figure-four headscissor And whilst the editing is not exactly seamless , the fact that they made the effort to sort it out at all is testament to Lusa's usual high standards.

The match puts Summer back on winning ways, whilst making it very clear that she's still not entirely over her loss (of a sort) to Chloe.

Speaking of Chloe, she was about to learn a similar lesson to the one she had so recently taught Vanessa. That you're always a target at Lusa! Whereas with Summer, I had restricted the fallout to nothing more than a little trash talking, with Chloe I decided someone would feel that actions spoke louder than words. I can't remember if I ever considered using Vanessa for this video and getting her own payback, but I'm pretty sure I always had Yvette in mind. I do know I'd been meaning to use her for some time, so this seemed like the ideal opportunity.

In the story, Yvette is Vanessa's friend and is angry about how Chloe and Summer treated her. Because of the sneak-attack scenario for the video, it allowed me to once again utilise what was now becoming a recurring theme in some of my custom, that of the fighter in only her underwear dominating a fully clothed opponent. For me, it adds an extra layer of domination to proceedings, because it suggests the clothed model isn't ready for a match/hasn't agreed to a match, but her opponent simply doesn't care and just want to kick her arse right there and then.

And so for the only the second time in her Lusa career (well, in my customs at least!) Chloe had been defeated. Now, what do you think are the chances that she just accepts her punishment and that will be the end of it?

Attached Images
File Type: gif va.gif (5.56 MB, 1838 views)
File Type: gif vb0.gif (3.77 MB, 1801 views)
File Type: gif vb.gif (5.02 MB, 1825 views)
File Type: gif vc.gif (5.55 MB, 1821 views)
File Type: gif baua.gif (5.74 MB, 1862 views)
File Type: gif baub.gif (5.80 MB, 1856 views)
File Type: gif bauc.gif (5.62 MB, 1866 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 28-Feb-21 at 21:10.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:

Tags
lusa corp store