Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-20, 01:37
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Lightbulb Getting session wrestlers to a city

So I was wondering something:

There seem to be a lot of guys here and if we all made groups with guys in each of our cities, we can agree on which wrestler we'd like to session with and it would help make their travel plans and time worth it. We can still be anonymous, as I certainly prefer to.

So as an example:
Say 5 guys lived in Chicago, they agree to get sessions with Dominque Danger on the weekend of Nov 20. So they can agree in advance on which weekend they want it, and send a request to DD together. It would be worth her time to make the travel, so she might agree.

So the Chicago group will be one group. There could be a New York group, a Dallas group, a Los Angeles group and so on.

I'm sure session wrestlers fix their schedules this way, but if we grouped up, it would make the effort easier for them as well as us. Just a thought, what do you guys think?

So far I only see a group for NYC: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , and it doesn't seem very active. I am sure there's more than 21 people from New York in this forum, yeah?
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-20, 06:21
Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Default Re: Getting session wrestlers to a city

I thought this would be a good idea on Sessiongirls website. Having clients set up their anonymous profiles and entering their city. There could be a search function listing client’s anonymous profiles based on the city they have listed. The clients could receive messages on their session girls profile inquiring if they are willing to coordinate a session with a particular session wrestler. It might also be a good idea to have a grading system for the clients. If a certain client does not follow through with the session and is unreliable the other clients could leave a bad review on their profile so future clients trying to coordinate sessions would not coordinate with that particular individual–if they are unreliable. Likewise, if a client is very reliable they could be given a five star review. Maybe even have the number of 5 star or 1 star reviews listed. The more reviews–the less risky the individual is to coordinate with. The only problem I see with this is a troll or disgruntled client leaving bad reviews on all client profiles.

Maybe even have the session women’s profiles have a way to click on a drop down menu with major cities listed to request a certain city. Once a certain number of requests for a particular city is reached then the session wrestler would get a notification. The session wrestler could also set the number of requests required to travel to that city visible so clients could see the number of requests needed to reach the goal and help coordinate their efforts better. This might also reduce emails session wrestlers receive asking if they are traveling to a certain city.

Just throwing out some ideas, not sure if they would work. Probably a lot of problem areas I’m not seeing. I am not a programmer and have no idea how feasible all this is.

I’m guessing it would take at least 10 booked hours with deposit to make it worth a session wrestlers time to travel (depending on travel costs/location). I’m not sure though.

I’m from Chicago (Chicagoland area).
Old 13-Nov-20, 14:23
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: Getting session wrestlers to a city

That's a great idea.

My suggestion is we use this forum, on a separate thread (if the forum allows). With an easy to see title. E.g.

"Fly wrestler X to city Y on (dates)"

and then people coordinate.

Sessiongirls already has an internal system that only wrestlers can see. I think they can rate or at least talk.

SG _could_ build a system like that, that's no issue except i don't think they will. The guy behind the site has asked for suggestions for the website earlier this year. People have suggested but so far nothing happened ( I could be wrong). I'm not complaining, just saying that it seems they have little time to implement new features for it. Maybe it is coming, but I wouldn't wait on SG to do this.
They already have a lot of work maintaining all the profiles.

A thread here would suffice I think. The "social groups" feature here is quite dead. I don't think most users check it.

Tags
city, session girls, sessions