Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-Dec-16, 03:23
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: blood choke knockouts and safety

Just happened to run across this thread and think that post #8 is the most informative piece I've ever read concerning this subject. It's something I've always wondered about.

I have been doing sessions for longer than I care to admit and I have never been knocked out in a headscissor and I've been told by many ladies that it's almost as if I am able to go into a "trance"... they swear my carotid arteries must not exist.

One of my favorite stories is of a well known lady who would wear her sneakers to get extra "traction"...used to get really PO'd at me.

However, to me the more dangerous effect of the headscissors over a long period of time is the cumulative damage to the neck. In fact, I have been told of one well know scissor website producer who has had several surgeries on his neck.

Just saying...