Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-21, 10:13
Points: 3,755, Level: 25 Points: 3,755, Level: 25 Points: 3,755, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vixen & Tania in Paris - Wow!

I meet both of them in the south of France last summer and I confirm : they are AMAZING ! They'll become stars and social time is awesome ! You won't regret it
The Following User Says Thank You to Telumethar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 10:49
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Two days ago I met Vixen & Tanya in Paris. After six months without any session, I finally gave in and decided to meet the two rising stars in my area.

Firstly, I must say that communication was very easy and pleasant. I quickly chose the configuration of the session (I chose to face each of them one on one for 30 minutes each), settle the modalities and that was it.
For someone like me who is very shy and introvert, it was very nice to see how they made me feel at ease; it was like they knew me from before. There was a little problem which forced us to cut 15 minutes of the session. However, they very nicely offered me to go 15 minutes with each of them in a semi-comp match, and then getting to wrestle them in a handicap match, which I gladly accepted, for I was always curious about facing two opponents at the same time. Also, I was even happier that my first time came with these two stunning beauties!

I first chose to face Tanya, as I knew she was the least strongest among the two. I don't know why, but before meeting her I would have thought that she was a bit shy, which wasn't the case at all: she's very funny and joyful, and when we wrestled, she was trying her best to win while smiling and laughing. Physically, I don't think I need to describe her; as you may also think by looking at her pics, it's like she's just out of this world.
Wrestling her was a real treat: at first, I was intimidated by her astonishing body, and I couldn't focus enough on trying to win. Even before I even got to do anything, she already made me tap twice. After I was less intimidated and more focused, I was able to make her struggle a bit, but she still won 6-3. She really likes to pin you, blocking your arms and neck under her weight, but what she loves the most are scissorholds (which is what I love the most too, how lucky!). And boy, Tanya really has strong thighs! As I told both of them, I like when my opponents don't hold back against me. Therefore I could not enjoy her headscissors for long, as I was forced to tap pretty quickly; she could have easily knocked me out at least twice...

After a quick pause, it was Vixen's turn to enter the ring. I understood how lucky I was to score points against Tanya, because Vixen didn't let me score one pin nor submission. I was simply out wrestled by her... I even lost count, it ended in like 10-0 at least. Vixen's body might be less voluptuous than Tanya's, but she is really athletic, which you can tell easily by staring at her shoulders. She was more skilled, each time making me tap with a different hold: a cross body pin, a schoolgirl pin, a triangle choke, a headscissor, a boston crab (yes I was put in a boston crab in a competitive match...), etc. While I was not a big facesitting fan before wrestling her, when she sat on my face and smothered me with her cheeks, I had an epiphany... It was so soft and relaxing, and so arousing witnessing Vixen assert her superiority this way. I think she made me addict to this hold now... Of course I tapped quickly too...

Then was the time for the final 2 on 1 part. Since both of them had already beaten me, and since I was already exhausted, I pretty much knew where this was going. For the rest of the session, they simply toyed with my body, laughing at me whining and vainly trying to escape their holds. It was really nice to see them work as a tandem, you can tell they worked on double team holds. I was lucky enough to feel a camel clutch-breast smother combo with face buried in Tanya's chest, felt another brutal yet mesmerizing facesitting by Vixen, or received another incredible reverse headscissor from Tanya's, which almost made me pass out again. The feeling of helplessness in this handicap bout was a real treat for me, I'll never forget these minutes...

To conclude, I can say that I was really surprised to see how both Vixen and Tanya were at ease despite not being in the session business for more than a year. It's really nice to meet wrestlers who really love to pummel men this way, especially in Paris's area. I had a really great service, for a quite reasonable price should I had, and will definitely train to take my revenge in a few months. Maybe the result won't be different though...
As other people have reviewed, I think both these girls deserve more attention, as they will quickly become stars of the session business.
So if you come to Paris, or if they visit your city, try Vixen & Tanya, you won't be disappointed!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 06:50
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I don't see their sessiongirls profile, did they stopped doing sessions?
Old 14-Jul-21, 10:11
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Is Tania Cora of ModelsWrestling in Paris? They look alike. She’s on the left in the first pre-match pic, on the right in the second. And then she’s giving the peace sign on the train, and then also on the train at the back, center-left. Just curious. I’ve sponsored a match with Cora.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 10:18
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Yes! And Vixen is Billie from Models Wrestling too. They've been doing female wrestling for four years, and are doing sessions since last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't see their sessiongirls profile, did they stopped doing sessions?
It's still here... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 10:22
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Yeah, it is her. I can tell from the tattoo on her left leg. Here are some pics from a mixed match with her that I sponsored.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0074.JPG (1.07 MB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0080.JPG (1.13 MB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0127.JPG (1.06 MB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0021.JPG (1.06 MB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0038.JPG (1.06 MB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0042.JPG (1.12 MB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg MWAlexCora-DSC_0048.JPG (1.01 MB, 225 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-21, 20:13
Points: 1,004, Level: 12 Points: 1,004, Level: 12 Points: 1,004, Level: 12
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Hey hello dear members,

So with all your comments, it's can be a good experience for a first session
Btw, i can conclude that, if we have a good communication before the begin, the session gonna be good ? (Sorry if i have bad english haha :P)

Brgds
Anto
Old 20-Jul-21, 09:43
Points: 1,082, Level: 12 Points: 1,082, Level: 12 Points: 1,082, Level: 12

[French]

Je viens de rencontrer Tanya & Vixen il y a quelque heure.

Je suis vraiment content mais vraiment content de cette session.

Je suis vraiment heureux que nous ayons des filles comme elles en France qui se mette à proposer des sessions.

Tout d'abord le lieu, sur Paris les filles sont capables de vous proposer une session dans une salle avec des tapis etc. tout équipés, ce qui me paraît être un point non négligeable pour ceux qui on déjà fait des sessions en chambre d’hôtel ou appartement sur des matelas etc. on est d'accord que c'est le top la salle et pour ce qui ne connaisse pas je vous invite vivement à essayer et adopter ^^.

La communication : très rapide, les filles sont très réactives à leur mail, réponse dans la journée ou le lendemain, une communication au top pour un début de mise en confiance

L’accueil : Les filles sont chaleureuses super accueillantes, souriantes et mette très vite à l'aise. Même pour ceux qui sont un peu plus habitués des sessions etc. franchement la "mise en confiance" est faite très rapidement point primordial pour les timides, les nouveaux ou quand c'est la 1re fois avec une nouvelle lutteuse.

La session : personnellement j'ai adoré, dans le sens ou pour moi une session se fait dans l'échange, le but n'est pas de blesser ou de se blesser mais que chacun prenne son plaisir de faire une session et que cela reste fun.

Pour ce faire, sur 2 heures de session nous avons commencé par 10 minutes de 1 vs 1 avec Vixen puis 10 minutes avec Tanya.

Alors dans un registre donc semi-compétitif, c'est excellent dans le sens ou d'un côté il y a Vixen qui est plus dans la niaque à forcer à mettre de l'énergie etc. et de l'autre après 10 minutes vous vous retrouver contre Tanya dans un tout autre style ou elle est plus dans l'analyse à essayer de trouver comment elle peut vous avoir et se retrouver à son avantage.

Après cet épisode, nous avons attaqué le 2 vs 1 : primo, même si c'est du semi-compétitif, je peux vous assurer qu'après les rounds au sol avec les 2 vous êtes carbonisé, fatigués, cuits c'est aussi le but d'une session non
De plus, en 2 vs 1 l'approche différente des 2 filles décrites plus haut fait que cela devient une complémentarité entre elles qui fait que vous êtes occupés avec 1 pendant que la deuxième fait ses petites affaires pour se retrouver en avantage.

Après cela, nous avons fait des mini-jeux tout en restant dans la lutte, ce qui est très original, fun et renforce l'ambiance bon enfant de la session ou on rigole etc.

En quatrième partie, les filles se sont mises en place, je me laisser faire, et le but du jeu était de pouvoir sortir/résister aux différentes prises de soumission ou ciseaux ou étouffement. La fameuse prise "JC" est à essayer .

Enfin pour terminer nous avons refait du 2 vs 1 où comment dire pour le coup la résistance est beaucoup plus faible de votre côté avec le temps passé alors qu'elles sont pour le coup moins émoussées que vous et qu'elles prennent donc rapidement le dessus.

BILAN : LE FAIT QUE CE SOIS UN DUO EST UN ATOUT ÉNORME POUR TOUTE LA SESSION... LEUR COMPLICITÉ, LEUR COMPLEMENTARITE, LEUR BONNE HUMEUR ET LEURS COMBINAISONS. DE PLUS IL N'Y A QUE TRÈS PEU VOIR AUCUNE SESSION HANDICAP DE BASE QUI EST PROPOSER CE QUI LEUR DONNE UN AUTRE ATOUT. VIXEN ET TANYA RENDENT LA SESSION AMUSANTE DANS LA JOIE ET LA BONNE HUMEUR, CE QUI EN FAIT DEVENIR UN VRAI MOMENT DE PARTAGE AVEC LEUR TOUCHE D’ORIGINALITÉ COMME LES MINI-JEUX TRÈS AMUSANT TOUT EN RESTANT DANS LA THÉMATIQUE DE LA SESSION.
UN EXCELLENT MOMENT PASSER AVEC ELLES, POUR TOUS CEUX ET CELLES QUI VEULENT PASSER UN MOMENT AGRÉABLE ET PARTAGER LEUR PASSION JE VOUS LES RECOMMANDES VRAIMENT. DE MON COTE J'Y RETOURNERAIS LES YEUX FERMER VRAIMENT ET JE SUIS CONTENT QUE NOUS AYONS ENFIN CE TYPE DE LUTTEUSES ENFIN EN FRANCE.

[ENGLISH]

I just met Tanya & Vixen a few hours ago.

I'm really happy but really happy about this session.

I'm really happy that we have girls like them in France who are starting to propose sessions.

First of all the place, in Paris the girls are able to offer you a session in a gym with mats etc. Fully equipped, what seems to me to be a not negligible point for those who have already done sessions in hotel room or apartment on mattresses etc. We agree that the gym is the top and for those who do not know I urge you to try and adopt .

Communication : very fast, the girls are very reactive to their mail, response in the day or the next day, a communication at the top for a start of confidence

Reception : The girls are warm super welcoming, smiling and very quickly put at ease. Even for those who are a little more accustomed to sessions etc. Frankly the "confidence building" is made very quickly primordial point for the shy, the new or when it is the first time with a new wrestler.

The session: personally I loved, in the sense or for me a session is done in the exchange, the goal is not to hurt or hurt each other but that everyone takes his pleasure to do a session and that it remains fun.

To do this, on 2 hours of session we started with 10 minutes of 1 vs 1 with Vixen then 10 minutes with Tanya.

Then in a register semi-competitive, it’s excellent in the sense or on the one hand there is Vixen who is more in the niaque to force to put energy etc. and on the other after 10 minutes you find yourself against Tanya in a completely different style or she is more in the analysis to try to find out how she can have you and find yourself to his advantage.

After this episode, we attacked the 2 vs 1: primo, even if it is semi-competitive, I can assure you that after the rounds on the ground with the 2 you are charred, tired, cooked it is also the goal of a session no
In addition, in 2 vs 1 the different approach of the 2 girls described above makes that it becomes a complementarity between them that makes that you are busy with 1 while the second does her small business to find herself in advantage.

After that, we made mini-games while remaining in the fight, which is very original, fun and reinforces the good atmosphere of the session where we laugh etc.

In the fourth part, the girls set themselves up, I let myself be done, and the goal of the game was to be able to get out/resist the different take of submission or scissors or suffocation. The famous take "JC" is to try.

Finally to finish we did 2 vs 1 where how to say for the shot the resistance is much weaker on your side with the time spent while they are for the shot less blunt than you and so they quickly take over.

BALANCE : THE FACT THAT IT IS A DUO IS A HUGE ASSET FOR THE WHOLE SESSION... THEIR COMPLICITY, COMPLEMENTARITY, GOOD HUMOUR AND COMBINATIONS. IN ADDITION, THERE IS VERY LITTLE TO SEE ANY BASIC DISABILITY SESSION THAT PROPOSES WHAT GIVES THEM ANOTHER ADVANTAGE. VIXEN AND TANYA MAKE THE SESSION FUN WITH JOY AND GOOD HUMOR, WHICH MAKES IT A REAL MOMENT OF SHARING WITH THEIR TOUCH OF ORIGINALITY LIKE THE VERY FUN MINI-GAMES WHILE STAYING IN THE THEME OF THE SESSION.
A GREAT TIME TO SPEND WITH THEM, FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE A PLEASANT TIME AND SHARE THEIR PASSION, I REALLY RECOMMEND THEM. I’D GO BACK THERE WITH MY EYES REALLY CLOSED AND I’M GLAD THAT WE FINALLY HAVE THIS TYPE OF WRESTLER FINALLY IN FRANCE
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aurelien For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-21, 05:24
Points: 6,434, Level: 34 Points: 6,434, Level: 34 Points: 6,434, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Bonjour dans quel arrondissement de Paris se passent les sessions?
Old 21-Jul-21, 05:54
Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25
Last Achievements

dans une salle de sport (avec un ring) à Clichy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark4422 For This Useful Post: