Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-21, 01:30
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

I was close to her size and she wiped the mats with me and I was going 100%. No holding back. She’s legit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-21, 14:03
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]+@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I would be so there for that!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-22, 19:30
Points: 731, Level: 10 Points: 731, Level: 10 Points: 731, Level: 10
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%

Hey, does anyone know why she isn't responding to emails? I've been trying to arrange each time she comes through, but she doesn't ever reply. Would love to meet with her.
Old 08-Jul-22, 00:09
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by enronjohn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, does anyone know why she isn't responding to emails? I've been trying to arrange each time she comes through, but she doesn't ever reply. Would love to meet with her.
I've ran into this issue with other session girls.

I think it's pretty simple: they don't need, or want, the money.

I think a lot of session girls only do sessions when they need the money. It's obvious in how lazily they run their businesses.

Not all of course, but many.

And a close second, they get so much junk in their inbox that they don't have the time or energy to reply to the legit requests (or they get lost in the junk).
Old 17-Jul-22, 10:09
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Chloe is one of the best communicators around. Communicated with her this weekend and she’s just busy with her personal life. Reach out to her again. I’ve been doing this for a long time and I’m being honest when I tell you she’s well worth the effort to meet. One if the top girls I’ve met out of dozens and dozens of girls over the years.
Old 22-Nov-22, 16:57
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had a session with Chloe earlier this year. She is beautiful and let me pick out the attire she wore. Very nice to talk to before and after the session. Once we started the session though she was amazingly aggressive in a great way. After starting by pinning me down she quickly had her legs wrapped around my head, then my neck. Then when she seen I needed a break she gave me one from her scissors only so she could sit on my face. When I tapped out so I could get air or the couple of times I started escaping from underneath her legs were right around my head and neck.

We had set up a 90 minute session. She told me to let her know when I needed to take a rest break. Being stubborn I didn’t want to admit I needed it. So I spent a little over an hour going back and forth non stop from having the life squeezed out of me by her legs or suffocated with her ass in my face.

When I finally asked for a break I was seeing stars. I was so exhausted we just talked the rest of the time. It was a great session.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-23, 04:01
Points: 109, Level: 2 Points: 109, Level: 2 Points: 109, Level: 2

I just had my first session ever and was lucky to have it with Chloe. It was a facesitting, chestsitting, buttdrop and trample session. She was very easy to deal with and made my first experience great. She is definitely strong and used her weight to crush me. She was easy to schedule with and really friendly and funny. Definitely worth it for me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jasong6169 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-23, 06:10
Last Achievements

I'm very happy to FINALLY be reviewing a session with Chloe. A little background, we initially met pretty soon after she appeared on the scene, however an upper back injury made it impossible for me to do anything physical in the session at all, so instead of wanting to put her through a no-show so soon after starting out I showed up anyway (since I was still in the area for work as planned) and we chatted for the hour with her doing a little dancing to show off what I was missing out on getting my hands on. Fast forward to one work trip after another and various other things getting in the way until this summer, funny time how slips away indeed.
Something that hasn't changed since she started is she is a people person, she's an extravert and you will know what she's thinking. She hasn't gotten jaded doing this so far and I really hope that never happens, it was obvious she really wanted me to enjoy the session and she checked at just the right interval to make sure I was getting what I wanted from her, which I definitely was. There's a very particular vibe I like most in sessions and after explaining it to her Chloe was able to adapt to it perfectly, I'm not sure if she thought of it as a version of roleplay but either way she did a fantastic job of playing my fantasy wrestling vixen.
I don't know if Chloe and Jennifer have ever compared notes but this girl really loves her headlocks, justifiably so, they are brutal if she wants them to be. I always allow my opponent first move, so if I managed to dodge her arm going for my head (not often) I then had to dodge the rest of her frame ploughing forward (even less often). She's a big, curvy girl, and I love how uninhibited she is about using her assets to her advantage. She has good functional strength everywhere, enough so that if she's bigger than you (she was by a few pounds) a strong guy will probably be able to battle effectively but not get her off of him immediately. I pinned her a few times, but that was never easy and was just to make sure I kept her working in the session. I am not skilled enough to testify that I think she can handle most skilled guys, even ones smaller (and quicker) than her, because I don't book sessions to test ladies to the extent I exhaust myself through my own effort. But I'm confident they will enjoy taking her on if they're good sports about it. Eventually I tapped a lot, to her headlocks, to her delightful smothers, to her scissors, to a mean armlock after she made me lick her toes before releasing me, to her headlocks, did I mention her headlocks? I also asked her to knock me out a few times, I wanted her to pick her spots since I didn't want to just sit there and make it easy for her, she was great at filling that request too. I judge how happy I am with a session based on how I see a lady's potential and whether I think she delivered all of it, for Chloe my answer is YES. I had an absolutely great time with her and hope it doesn't take another 7 years to repeat it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-23, 14:47
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

She would be deadly if she became well versed in BJJ.
Old 28-Aug-23, 15:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She would be deadly if she became well versed in BJJ.
Yes, but I think a bit less fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: