Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-13, 21:13
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Lesson in making comments on a woman's figure

It all started with what I thought was a relatively innocent and harmless comment. I asked my girlfriend if she was wearing new pants. She indicated that she was and inquired about my thoughts on them. I stated that I liked them, adding that she looked really good in them. She stated that they were different and invited me to feel the texture on them. I happily complied to find them quite soft, and yes, with a distinct texture. More than anything I was happy to be fondling her leg. Perhaps it was this distraction that led to my making the errant comment. I stated that the pants really did not do justice to her magnificent ass. She calmly asked if the pants flattened her ass out, and I replied to the affirmative. She had no visible reaction to my comments, and I did not give it any more thought….

…Until our next chance for some time alone. I was nervously excited as always as I approached her place and knocked on the door. It is so difficult to find time to be together with our busy schedules, but our opportunity was finally at hand. She opened the door with a warm smile on her face. I stepped in and directly into her welcoming arms. We clung to each other tightly for many moments and my hand strayed down to her well-defined ass, as so often is my desire. In addition to the pleasing round firmness of her bottom, I felt a familiar texture on her pants. When we finally separated I looked down at the familiar pants as I took in her very alluring figure. Her body always gets me excited, and this time was no exception.

Completely distracted in my admiration of how great she looked, I did not realize the change in expression on her face at first. Alarm bells started to ring when I heard the tone as she spoke. “So, these pants don’t do justice to my ass, huh?” I started to stammer a reply when she placed a finger over my lips and sternly told me to “Shut up”. I felt slightly nervous when I looked into her eyes to find dead serious eyes looking back at me.

“We’re going to play a little game now” she told me as a mischievous grin alighted on her face. “I’m going to allow you the chance to admire my ‘magnificent ass’ up close while I’m wearing these unflattering pants. How does that sound?”

I relaxed again. This did not sound bad to be at all, and I quickly told her so. Playing it safe, I also apologized for my comment from a few days early, and added in how sexy she looked for good measure.

She smiled at my enthusiasm to play her game. “Thanks for the compliment”, she responded, then added, “but it is too late for the apology.”

I looked back at her with a puzzled look on my face. I could not tell if she was upset with me or not. Her comments felt cryptic to me. “Is there something you would like to talk about?” I asked, sincerely concerned that there was something wrong between us.

“No”, she replied quickly, “I’d rather start the game”. A moment later her right arm shot up and around my head. Within seconds I was firmly gripped in her headlock and was being dragged against my will deeper into her house. I struggled to escape her hold, but her arms were like a vice that only squeezed tighter at my efforts. When at last she released her hold, we were in her living room where a single wooden chair was in the center of the room.

I looked at her quizzically while trying to nonchalantly rub my neck. I did not want her to realize that she had honestly hurt and overpowered me just moments earlier. I could not believe that my petite girlfriend, a good foot shorter than me and 50 pounds lighter, had just manhandled me. My girlfriend did not look surprised at all by the recent events. Instead she looked smugly confident, with her hands on her hips and her mischievous grin returning to her face. She allowed me a minute or so to take in all that transpired and then resumed with the bewildering conversation by asking me “Would you like to start my game the easy way or hard way?”

Still unclear on exactly what this “game” was that she wanted to play, I asked what I thought was a reasonable question. “What exactly is this game that we are playing, anyway?”
“That did not answer my question” she snapped back, adding the exclamation point with an unexpected knee to my stomach.

I doubled over in pain, but tried not to show just how much she had hurt me. “I’d just like to know what we are playing so I know how to answer,” I uttered. As I said it, I realized she might try and sneak attack me again, so I quickly side-stepped to leave my self less vulnerable.

“I see you have learned something already this evening”, she smirked. “That is promising at least.” Even though I was fully prepared for her to attack me, I fared no better than before. She feigned to slap me and I bit on it. The second knee to my gut had much more force than the first one, and I was lifted up off the ground. I fell to the floor with a loud thud. While on my hands and knees, she kicked me soundly in the ass and I lunged forward, nearly crashing into that wooden chair.

I tried to get up quickly, but she was right there. She kicked me in the stomach, which flipped me over onto my back with a resounding crash. She stood over me as she announced, “I was hoping we would have to do this the hard way. Now it is time to start the game.” I just stared up at her, still in shock.

“Here is how it works”, she continued. “You will sit on the floor with your back against the chair and the back of your head on the seat of the chair. I will then give you an opportunity to determine exactly how you feel about the way I look in these pants…. while I sit on your face.” She let her words sink in before continuing. “The deal is that you can get me to stop sitting on your face simply by telling me what you really should have told me that first time you chose to comment on how my ass looked in these pants. I will give you multiple chances to correct your mistake, and if you give me the right answer, you win and all is forgiven. If not, I will sit on your face until you pass out.” She pauses to look down at me with her confident smirk “or you could try to stop me from playing this game where I sit your face.” She finishes this final remark with a laugh.

I know I should do something, but I just sit there, and my inaction is extremely telling. It is hard not to notice how toned and fit my girlfriend is from my position on the floor. I’m internally conflicted as I realize that this woman that I normally find so sweet has abruptly become menacing. Slowly I do as she has instructed and position my head on the chair. Never have I felt so weak and powerless.

Her smile widens at my quiet compliance. “There just might be a chance for you yet”, she quipped. She then turned her back on me and very, very slowly proceeded to sit down. She made sure to give me plenty of time to admire her ass, and also to think about what awaited me. She also made sure to glance down as her ass settled on to my expecting face that initial time. I couldn't help but notice how much she seemed to be enjoying all of this.

My first reaction was that the experience was oddly pleasurable, and before I knew it she was standing up. It was time for me to express my feelings about her ass, so I tell her that her ass looks absolutely amazing in those pants. She frowns and shakes her head. Again she turns around and settles her ass onto my face. This time the experience is not quite as much fun as she shifts a bit more weight onto my face, but it is not long before she is back up. I tell her that her ass looks super sweet in those pants. Again she shakes her head and the process repeats. The third time remains semi-erotic as my girlfriend’s ass is indeed fabulous, and I tell her that when the opportunity is presented. My answer is wrong yet again, but I am okay with that right now. I relish the fourth time she sits on my face, feeling the wonderful curves and fullness of her ass. My comments reflect these admiring words, but the response is still wrong. The fifth and sixth time she sits on my face are glorious and divine experiences, but I can’t quite get the answer she seeks. By face sit number seven my face is starting to get sore and the back of my head is hurting. The game has become less fun for me, but my girlfriend seems to be enjoying it more and more. She delights in my incorrect answers and makes a point of slowly finding a comfortable position before sitting fully down on my face. I’ve lost track of how many times this pattern has repeated by now and my answers are becoming ever more desperate. My girlfriend remains completely unsympathetic, giving me less and less time to recover between face sits. In a moment of panic I try to escape but I am much too slow in my severely weakened state. Her kick to my groin is perhaps the first sign of mercy she has shown me, as it more of a warning tap than a punishment. Somehow that pain is forgotten though moments later as I find myself struggling for air again as her ass smashes down on my face this time. At this point I am unable to utter anything coherent when she stands up. We both know that this next time will be lights out for me. I try my best to enjoy the sensation of her perfect ass on my face this time as she softly alights on my face. The pressure gradually increases as the dawning sets in. My last thought before I lose consciousness is that this was what she sought all along. I smile slightly before everything turns momentarily black.
When I return to consciousness, she is holding my head gently in her lap. The gentleness and beauty has returned to her face. On my stomach is an index card that simply says: “Your ass looks perfect.” I glance at it briefly as she leans down to kiss me softly. All is forgiven, and I have been taught a valuable lesson.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freeden For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-13, 02:53
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,731 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: A Lesson in making comments on a woman's figure

Cool story - I like it!
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-13, 17:37
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

An excellent short story. Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-14, 18:11
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

If I make a comment that my wife doesn't like, she takes me over her knee for a bare bottomed spanking.
The Following User Says Thank You to markiee For This Useful Post: