Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Apr-14, 17:44
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jennifer and Megan Abshire Session Review

so glad i found this thread...they are coming to my town in a couple months. a session with both of them would be pretty much heaven....

couple questions though:
how much was it?
do they offer any extras?
Old 08-Apr-14, 05:19
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts
Default Re: Jennifer and Megan Abshire Session Review

I have been KO'd by Jennifer's headscissors. Let me tell you that woman is strong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-14, 08:51
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Jen Thomas Review

I don't think I ever got around to posting this here, but last year while in LA for a weekend, I had the great fortune of meeting Jennifer Thomas for a scissor session in my hotel.

I had just come back from a session with another LA girl, the popular Swedish wrestler Jolie. So I was already in a weakened state for my match with Jennifer.

She showed up promptly as we had arranged. I had been in communication with her for some time and she was more than happy to accept my request of wearing one of her black outfits from her website. She looked absolutely killer in it.

We began the session with me admiring and worshipping her legs. They were just as toned and rock hard as I had seen in her videos. Eventually, when she had had enough of being worshipped, she quickly engulfed my neck in an inescapable headscissor. Jen is only about 5'1, but her thighs are massive. They swallowed up all of my neck easily. She barely had to use 40% of her strength to have my desperately tapping and begging for mercy.

The hour session flew by with headscissors and surprisingly enough bodyscissors, which managed to immobilize me and allow her to torture me in her "booby trap" as she calls her favorite smother hold. She is also fond of using her favorite holds the rear naked choke and famous figure four headscissors.

It was a dream come true to meet a session wrestler who I had admired for years. Aside from her deadly legs, Jennifer is one of the nicest and most down to earth girls I have ever wrestled with.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-14, 19:18
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jen Thomas Review

Great review, thanks.
Old 09-Sep-14, 03:58
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Mutiny or Jennifer Thomas ?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-Sep-14, 20:42
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Session with Jennifer Thomas, Milan, September 30th

Well, as for Gia Primo, a little "briefing" about Jennifer. Sincerely, I would need an entire forum's page for saying what I think about her but I'll try to summarize the main "features": she's BY FAR the most fuckin' sexy woman I have ever met, under ALL POINTS OF VIEW ! You can't simply believe that she's quite 41 years old. Amazing smile, great glance and look, so easy to talk with, gorgeous attitude for the sessions (trust me, she was really into it !), focused at all about your requests, she gives everything of herself in the competitive part and a stunning-strong body (in particular her lower one). In few words, a mom you would like to have
About the session, we started with 10/15 minutes of pure competitive wrestling (I asked her to be as aggressive and powerful as possible and she did at all !). I have to say that, even if slower than Gia, she's stronger and you clearly feel her wrestling-background. Let's say that Gia was like a "tough-bitchy-angry" kid and Jennifer a pretty "solid-sweet-sized" lady... Anyway, as you can imagine, being 27 yrs old, 6'3, 240 lbs gym-guy, she had no chance Simply not her fault She told me that it happened only one time in her life (always submits guys at least once during wrestling). I loved her expression "even if they're big, it doesn't mean they are strong... I don't judge a book by the cover... But, damn, you have an hard cover for real !". About the second part of the session, we tried everykind of scissors: front, side, standing, reverse (...) plus some more professional holds (armbar in 2-3 different ways, pins, chokes...). Well, she has a lot of power, in particular in those thighs guys; I have been able to escape from her front scissors, from her pins, from her armbars (in this case, honestly, just because she doesn't know exactly how to perform those), from a couple of rear chokes (damn, she squeeze you so much with !) BUT I had to push so much for excaping... She tested me deeply about... At the end she was literally a waterfall of sweat but I wasn't "dry" for sure. As for Gia, is impossible to escape or to resist too long in other holds. More than unable to breath, sometimes she made me feel literally burn a back part of my head ! Having bigger legs than Gia, she grabs more "meat" Yeah, she can squeeze !!!
Conclusions: you would be totally mad missing this woman (as some fucking dick-heads of my "compatriots" have done, flipped the session few hours before !!!). She could be "short" (well, my "high" point of view doesn't count) but she's buffed, skilled and she gives everything with an amazing charm. Has been a true pleasure even just touching her !!!

P.S Just for understanding at all, now I have one more reason for visiting U.S.A next year !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-14, 20:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Session with Jennifer Thomas, Milan, September 30th

And this is her final "response" after a couple of hours

Thank you again for a great and tough time!!

I really enjoyed the challenge.

You were a pleasure to be with .. and Gia was right ..

Drop dead gorgeous of a man! !

You definitely seem like the full package deal ..

Tall Dark and Handsome, ... strong Italian !!

I wish I could of accomplished more with you..

but you are of higher league /caliber than 99 percent

of the men I usually wrestle.

I hope you made it home safely and I hope to meet you again one day.

XOXO Jennifer
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-14, 21:15
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this woman. I'm so glad that you not only got to session with her, but that you did so in my favorite place in all the world - Milan!

Thanks for the great review, you lucky man.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-14, 10:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Old 01-Oct-14, 14:44
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

mm, i already totaly mad for missing jennifer thomas. if i had no wrestling gia the same month, i definetly would have booked a session with jennifer, too.

Tags
abshire, jennifer thomas, session review