Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-16, 05:12
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Going to be having my First Session Ever! With Tyler Dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As you can see [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] there have been some problems to get in contact with her.
When she finally answered my mail it was too late to rent the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Though I don’t like to session in hotel rooms, I met her at her hotel in Hamburg.
It was a great session though we had to use the double-bed.
We started with arm wrestling and she nearly beat me with her right arm.
Though we both are right-handed, I had no problem to get down her left arm within a second.
I’ve never met a girl with such a strength difference in her arms.
After our session, she asked me if I want to try a KO.
Hesitant I did agree because Tyler is a girl I trust.
Me sitting in front of her on the bed she got me in a RNC.
When she started to squeeze I was out within four seconds.
She released me immediately so I was only out for about one second.
When I came too I could hear myself making snoring sounds and I had a tingle in the upper site of my thighs.
Despite that it was completely painless.
After a short break we tried the reverse head scissors.
Unfortunately I freaked out because of the pain.
My neck was already very sore from her working me over for two hours.

I can confirm all positive reviews about her.
Was she able to submit you in a body scissor?
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-16, 05:56
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Going to be having my First Session Ever! With Tyler Dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was she able to submit you in a body scissor?
No, normally I do not tap to body scissors. I can stand a lot of pain.
Only if a girl gets my floating ribs I do tap to not get them broken.
But my neck was very sore caused by the headlocks and scissors she got me in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-16, 19:20
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tyler Dare reviews

She is amazing! I have had a session with her and she is amazing! Would like to have another one as soon as she is back in town.
Old 17-Dec-16, 01:16
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

She was a good session, but her headscissors were mostly jaw-squeezing for me, not so much the neck. Some girls' legs fit my neck better I guess. Some of the stuff she says when getting started and finishing up is kind of a turn-off, but once the actual wrestling gets going, she's a solid session.
Old 17-Dec-16, 08:03
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was a good session, but her headscissors were mostly jaw-squeezing for me, not so much the neck. Some girls' legs fit my neck better I guess. Some of the stuff she says when getting started and finishing up is kind of a turn-off, but once the actual wrestling gets going, she's a solid session.
What kind of stuff did she say?
Old 17-Dec-16, 14:40
Last Achievements

"I'm gonna kick your ass if it [the money] isn't all there." (she's the only one I've met who actually counted the money when I was there, which is ok, but saying that isn't. If I had accidentally miscounted, I would have paypaled her the rest or found some other reasonable solution.)

"If you leave anything here, it's mine." (if I accidentally left my watch or something, I'd be pissed if she refused to give it back to me, especially since I was her last client of the day)

Showed me a couple text messages from another guy she met. That sort of thing is really none of my business.

Plus a couple other things I won't get into on here. There was another thread where someone said although she was good, in some ways she wasn't "sexy." I don't know what exactly he meant, but I could guess. I think she was mostly a good session, but I doubt I'll see her again.
Old 17-Dec-16, 22:41
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"I'm gonna kick your ass if it [the money] isn't all there." (she's the only one I've met who actually counted the money when I was there, which is ok, but saying that isn't. If I had accidentally miscounted, I would have paypaled her the rest or found some other reasonable solution.)

"If you leave anything here, it's mine." (if I accidentally left my watch or something, I'd be pissed if she refused to give it back to me, especially since I was her last client of the day)

Showed me a couple text messages from another guy she met. That sort of thing is really none of my business.

Plus a couple other things I won't get into on here. There was another thread where someone said although she was good, in some ways she wasn't "sexy." I don't know what exactly he meant, but I could guess. I think she was mostly a good session, but I doubt I'll see her again.
I think you are taking her way too seriously. You were there in the first place to be dominated and get your "ass kicked" right? Tyler probably was just talking trash getting into the session vibe. The second I walked in the door we hugged and then she said to me " I got this". It was kind exciting her scoping me out and telling me that she was gonna beat me. You are dealing with someone who makes a living dominating and humiliating men. I really seriously doubt she would of kept your watch man. Tyler was a great a session with killer scissors and she facesat the hell out of me.
Old 17-Dec-16, 22:58
Last Achievements

Yes, I'm aware of that. But I've met plenty of women who were able to set the mood properly, so to speak, in a much better way. Clearly there are better ways to approach this sort of thing. There were also a couple other things which I didn't mention here that I felt were more inappropriate.

Actually now that I think about it, Sydney Thunder did ask for the money upfront (sort of). She asked me to just put the money on the table, but didn't count it. I think she did ask if she needed to count it, but I told her I'm not the type to burn her. She had her own way of setting the mood, which I felt was much more appropriate.

Anyway, regardless of all that, Tyler's scissors were mostly squeezing my jaw instead of my neck, which is probably a more important consideration for me for repeat business.
Old 17-Dec-16, 23:56
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I have noticed that ALL session wrestlers count the money of guys whom they see for the first time. Most are discreet about it since counting the money in front of you does kind of ruin the mood and it makes them seem a bit like a "call girl". The smart ones put the money away after you lay it down and do a quick count as they are doing so. Once the girl knows you, and trusts you, they do not need to do so.
Old 18-Dec-16, 00:08
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Back to the topic, I know what ed209 is referring to as I sessioned with Tyler Dare once, and while, overall, a very good session, I also saw a couple of things from her that were a bit "quirky". She is pretty, and yet she is also muscular (at least when I saw her a few years ago). I am not a big guy, and tend to wrestle girls a bit less muscular.
Lastly, I cannot comment on whether or not she counts the money for the session, as I saw her at Tempest.

Tags
tyler dare, worship