Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Nov-20, 13:37
ssddfaudhey

Default More than you bargained for?

Anyone ever get more than they bargained for?Like no being let out of a hold you legitimately want out of?Or just lost alot worse than you thought you would,and hurt the ego? I didn't think it was possible for me.Wife and I rolling while drunk Halloween night.Gers me in a masterlock bodyscissor combo and wouldn't let me go for like 20 mins.Switched over to grapevine on my legs stretched me out till I tapped then back to bodyscissor multiple times.I had to verbally tap a few times cause she had my arms straight up behind me head.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 07-Nov-20 at 10:20.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 13:40
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: More than you bargained for?

Wrestling with my sister when we were teens, I got a looooot more than I expexted. It lasted for years, and she was stronger than me for 2-3 years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 15:01
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wrestling with my sister when we were teens, I got a looooot more than I expexted. It lasted for years, and she was stronger than me for 2-3 years.
Had a friend growing up whos sister took BJJ and Judo.He was her training dummy when she wanted and sometimes his friends too lol Once she got you on the mat you weren't getting away lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 15:58
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

1) Gabrielle Hames - straight fucked me up, squeezed the disrespect right out of me

2) Lia Labowe - pinned me to the ground at the park and put grass in my mouth

3) Mikayla Miles - she was strong, but I was game, then she got her legs around my torso and made me squeal

4) Julie Squeeze - near the height of my adult athleticism, she came to my house and submitted me with a painful headlock I could not escape

5) Sand - First time I brought her home, I was going to "show her some moves" and she slapped an armbar on me. I thought it was a lucky fluke. Then she did it again. So, I married her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 17:25
bartyboy78

Gia the Giant. I had no clue what I was walking into. Wayyy too much woman for me to ever be able to handle. She broke me in ways I didn't know I could be broken
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 20:25
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) Gabrielle Hames - straight fucked me up, squeezed the disrespect right out of me

2) Lia Labowe - pinned me to the ground at the park and put grass in my mouth

3) Mikayla Miles - she was strong, but I was game, then she got her legs around my torso and made me squeal

4) Julie Squeeze - near the height of my adult athleticism, she came to my house and submitted me with a painful headlock I could not escape

5) Sand - First time I brought her home, I was going to "show her some moves" and she slapped an armbar on me. I thought it was a lucky fluke. Then she did it again. So, I married her.
Julie submitted me with a headlock. I was on my back, she was on top in a crucifix position with one arm trapped between her legs. There was no escaping.

Last edited by a1275a; 07-Nov-20 at 03:34.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 21:39
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sunshine punched the hell out of my stomach. I don't mind light stomach-punching, but I definitely didn't say it was something I wanted in the session and after like 25 minutes it actually started to hurt. Not like a sharp pain. But felt like getting winded every few minutes. Not the best feeling lol.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 22:08
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

There was a bodybuilder, whose name I forget (loooong time ago). She was a skilled grappler, ex-military. Ms. was in her name. She lived in San Diego or South OC (I saw on PoF and OkC dating apps at different points.

Anyway, she pretty much had her way with me and I wasn't going full on at her. I proposed that she let me put her in a hold, she had to get out, and submit me.

I'm a big boy 6'4" 260lbs. I had her in a body scissor, I took her back and put her in a full-nelson for my starting point.

This woman straight up powered her arms out of the full nelson with brute strength, managed to sit up on her knees (with me strapped to her back), and muscled me to the floor on MY back, pinned one arm down with her arm and the other hand was choking me. It was raw freaky strength and I couldn't do anything. She let it rip on that one. It was enthralling!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 22:25
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

MuscleBeautyX. She knows how to fight, and she accepted a semi-competitive NHB match with me.

That was a mistake. I got some good body shots in (not full force, but decently hard,) but all I got in response were husky-sounding grunts, and her smiling and shaking her head. She WALLOPED ME. She slammed punches to my solar plexus, and when I tried clinching with her she pounded my ribs and kidneys. She clapped my ears, which made me dizzy, and while disoriented she took me down, wrapped her arm around my neck and gave me the hardest choke I’ve ever felt. I’ve been choked out by quite a few sessionettes, but I never felt like any of them was going to break my neck like I felt with her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 23:43
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Ina Black.

I got my thighs around one of her legs and squeezed fucking hard. She just laughed at me and told me she'd show me how it was done...powered out of my grip and scissored one of MY thighs. I was screaming in seconds and tapped out immediately. Fuck it hurt.

She then jumped on me and sat on my face. Couldn't move and had no power in my leg to help manouvre me out, as it felt like she'd crushed it right off!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: