Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 02-May-24, 17:54
Producer
Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,286 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Do women understand men's feelings? (Domination Relationship)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtxship [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I often think about how crazy it seems at times. Imagine giving someone you just met permission to punch, kick, choke, smother, grab you by the balls etc. Yet Iíve been doing it for years. Much credit to the ladies because The difference between enjoying a fetish and permanent injury or worse is quite minuscule.
Fair point. Then in my case people know of me beforehand. And my biggest injuries are from hurting myself honestly

Added after 14 minutes:

They care and understand but it's different type of relationship. Not just transactional either as noted by FetishPlugTalk

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF

Last edited by Hoodman; 02-May-24 at 17:54.

Tags
camel clutch, choke, female domination, headscissor, mixed wrestling, reverse headscissor