Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 19-Jan-16, 03:40
Points: 98,727, Level: 100 Points: 98,727, Level: 100 Points: 98,727, Level: 100
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,185 Times in 4,097 Posts
Default Re: Best one-sided competitive matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The one sided match was on YouTube but was apparently removed. Liz wore her out submitting her multiple times. Frankie looked gassed.

Helen Von Mott vs Christine Fetzer is another. Helen didn't look like she was trying but Christine was reduced to tears.
5 minutes clip of the match:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-20, 00:40
Points: 1,874, Level: 17 Points: 1,874, Level: 17 Points: 1,874, Level: 17
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best one-sided competitive matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't think you can anymore - I think I saw it on a streaming site like YouTube. CF got a bit upset when she realised HVM was winning with ease but If I remember right they had a break, then HVM sort of went easy and made it just a fun match. HVM handled it well.
It was due to Christine's asthma. She was clearly spent, and Helen's with her speed, stamina, and wrestling skills was able to choke Christine several of times. Christine was just completely overwhelmed her and I think she just panicked. That likely precipitated the asthma attack. Christine was in tears.
The Following User Says Thank You to 80sports For This Useful Post: