Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 01-Feb-22, 00:59
Points: 3,262, Level: 23 Points: 3,262, Level: 23 Points: 3,262, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Summer Week I Look Forward To

Five us rode in the car on the way to the Cabin. I had been looking forward to this weekend for a long time, ever since last year to be honest. My name is Jake, and I am a 21 year old junior in college, and every year I have the absolute best week of my life. I’m studying accounting at my school, workout a few times a week, and bowl every Thursday night. Just an average Joe sitting at 5’8”, except for this one week.

You see, my buddy Josh who’s driving the car started this trip for people that are into wrestling. Once a year for 3 years now (this will be year 4), a group of us go rent this cabin in Tennessee. It’s a 5-bedroom cabin up in the steep hills with a gorgeous view. It’s got an upstairs and downstairs set of common areas, a hot tub, a grill, and all the privacy you could ask for. Not to mention we go hiking and canoeing and anything you could possibly imagine around the area. It’s a perfect getaway on multiple levels.

What makes this trip so special though, is as I said before, the wrestling. We all have a thing for wrestling. Whether it be from previous relationships or something we’ve always wanted to try, we like to get off on wrestling a bit and my buddy Josh just decided one year why not get some like minded people and explore our interests together. And so that’s what he did.

I’m in the front seat now as we’re pulling up to the cabin, and the three guys in back are just waking up. From left to right we got Brandon, Tyler, and Caleb. I don’t know these guys too well … actually not really at all. I’ve had a class or two with Caleb but for the most part these are all people Josh knows. Josh is the friendly giant, sitting at 6’2” and super athletic, but he’s also just the nicest person you could meet. He started this thing 3 years ago and has never been defeated. He’s a senior now and this will likely be his last year and there’s no doubt in my mind he’s going out on top yet again.

I on the other hand have only been here two times before. I got invited the second year when I met Josh. The guys in back are all rookies, and based on their smack talk early sounds like they think they’re hot stuff. There’s two freshman and a sophomore back there and the girls are mostly experienced.

Speaking of which I can see them as they get out of their car now that we just pulled up. Driving was Savannah. She’s pretty tall at 5’11” and a big volleyball player. She’s the female version of Josh but she’s never been able to best Josh. She’s the second person that’s been here all 3 years and she’s been crushing on Josh through all of college. Some say she’s psycho for him, but I digress.

Out of the passenger seat I can see Emily. Emily is my best friend who I knew from high school. She started the year I started and she’s awesome. She’s honestly been the best friend I could have ever asked for. We’ve never had too much chemistry, but she’s never really dated anyone in college so she could focus on studies.

In the back I see Emma come out first. She’s the third person whose been here since the beginning but she’s special. She doesn’t wrestle. The first year Josh said they couldn’t find a last girl but Emma was in on all the other activities and so she never wrestled and filled the last spot, and she’s come ever since.

Out next is my ex, Alexis. We dated briefly after my second year (last year) when I beat her but she ended up being annoying more than cute, although she is hot. She overly depended on me for help with her studies, help with her friend problems, and showed no ambition. I broke up with her and I get signals she wants to get back together but it’s just not happening to be honest.

Last we got a rookie sophomore named Jessica. I hadn’t met her but now that I see her simply WOW. She is super curvy in the hottest of ways. She has curves where it counts but doesn’t seem like she’s a big girl. She’s just got sex appeal turned to 11.

We all file in, boys get the downstairs as their primary spot, girls get the upstairs.

Later in the afternoon

“Alright everyone, listen up” Emily said. Emily got selected to lead the activities and the board for the week this year.

“We have several new people and I’m just going to assume the other half doesn’t remember so let’s set the rules. As you know we are here to have fun, both in the bedroom and in the local area. During the day we are here to enjoy the activities, and at night we have the tournament. We’re here from Sunday to Sunday, so tonight you get a clean night’s rest and then tomorrow the fun begins.”

“You will have a match every night Monday thru Friday. That is 5 matches for girls, 4 matches for guys. Every boy gets a night off cause Emma doesn’t wrestle and we respect that. I have the schedule which I’ll put up on the board momentarily, but on Saturday, we have the Boys vs Girls match. All the guys, all the girls, all day. The way it works on any of the days is you both start in underwear, and it is one fall and you’re done. If your opponent makes you tap out, you lost. If your opponent dominates you and makes you cum, you lost. If your opponent knocks you out, you lost. You get it, if you lose you lose.”

“Now, if you are a loser, you have subjected yourself to whatever the other person wants. That is what makes the matches so interesting. Remember that you have consented by coming on this trip to whatever that person wants. There are no boundaries, with the exception of dismemberment or death or whatever, you know just don’t be stupid, and try not to leave lasting damage. You consented, that’s the take away. Any lasting consequences from this week are your responsibility and there’s nothing you can do about it. Keep in mind we have all tested clean for any diseases or nastiness so we’re clear there. The winner gets their prize until the following morning at 7am where they need to be able to go get ready for the day.”

“As for the winner, as you just heard you can do whatever you like. I know a lot of us have brought some sort of toys, equipment, etc to play with. Have fun. Also, as you know if you win you’re more than welcome to come out to the living space up here and hang out with Emma. She normally has board games or movies or alcohol or something we can all do for fun if you’re not interested in the bedroom activities that night after winning.”

“When Saturday comes along, the day will begin at 10am. The boys will start downstairs, the girls will start upstairs. If you lose on Saturday, you will be likely held down or tied down by the opposing team. You are able to be saved by your team, however you may only escape and probably won’t be able to escape unless your team saves you. It is not over until an entire team is defeated, in which case each person from the other team gets to pick someone to have as their loser. Boys, if you win for the fourth time in a row, Josh will sit out of the spoils since there’s only 4 willing girls. Girls, one of you will get a twice the action,” she said as she winked.

“Last couple things since they’ve come up in the past, please respect each other. This is fun, we’re not here to hate on each other. Again, you’ve consented to all of this week. Also, if two people decide to get together dating wise, they are each still fair game every weekday night. However, on Saturday that couple gets to be together, that’s only fair. Any questions?”

We all looked around, but I think we all got it. The younger guys were excited and grinning and Brandon even already was getting aroused just thinking about it. Jessica was smiling a lot, and Alexis was peaking over at me probably wanting to get my attention. Emily asked how she was doing, and I gave her the old two thumbs up, I thought she was great.

“Alright everyone, here is the board for the week. You will see your opponent for each night here, and your record for the week will be listed down below. Boys, you will have an N/A for your Emma night. Every else will be listed W’s and L’s. The way we verify the winner, which I forgot to mention earlier, is the winner takes a selfie dominating the loser. That is what we consider irrefutable sexy evidence, which will get printed and posted up here over your matches once they’re completed. Each match has their allocated bedroom, so you know where you’ll be wrestling.”

Taking a look, I see my week is divided up. Monday night I’ll be taking the rookie Jessica, followed by a night I dread with Savannah on Tuesday. Wednesday is my Emma night, but then Thursday I have Alexis. Lastly, I have a fun Friday with Emily to look forward to. She probably saved us until last by choice, which I’m down with.

“Any other questions?”

“Yeah,” I heard Tyler, “Where do we send the selfies?”

“Good question. To me or Josh, we’ll get them printed out the next morning. Any others?”

After a round of shaking heads, we were all dismissed and off to bed with dreams of domination this week…

Added after 16 minutes:

Monday Night

Today was fun. We spent most of the day in the city doing some shopping and whatnot. Not really a whole lot going on to be honest. Emma got some board games and books she saw and is excited to share them with us each night. I didn’t see much that interested me, and it seemed like that was the way for most of us. We went to a nifty museum in town but that was the “highlight” of the day.

Now we’ve returned to the cabin. We ate at 5 when Josh grilled some hotdogs and hamburgers. We were all just anxious and excited for the first night. I talked with Emily mostly but couldn’t get Alexis to leave me alone. I hadn’t said much to Jessica who I fight tonight, but Emily kept giving me crap over how much I was looking at her. Even after dinner she was sitting in a chair playing her switch and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

I didn’t think about much but just kept looking at my phone. The minutes couldn’t go by fast enough. Eventually 7:00 hit and I couldn’t wait any longer. I went to the bathroom, then brought my stuff to our bedroom for tonight where I setup shop with my phone charger and whatnot and waited. Right around 7:30 Jessica came strolling in grinning uncontrollably.

“I’m so excited, are you?” She asked.

“Yeah,” I said. I was shaking I couldn’t wait. I really wanted her tonight, and I figured I’m a veteran at this point. “You wrestled much before?”

“No,” she said, “I’ve always been interested but I’ve never really dated guys. I wanted to do this for a long time but didn’t want a lasting attachment afterwards. When Josh told me about this week it was like a dream come true…” I lost my focus when she dropped her pants and my god that ass looked amazing. She noticed me staring and smiled still and took her shirt off showing her fantastic breasts ready to jump out of her bra.

“You about ready?” She insisted. I shook myself out of it and met her in front of the bed where the mats were laid out. Part of the reason we love this cabin are the giant bedrooms where we can fight and have a bed for ‘activities’.

We started by circling each other. Her boobs swayed back and forth, and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them. They must have been getting bigger … actually they were getting bigger because she ran at me and I was just not focusing whatsoever.

She wrapped her arms around me and her body was so warm. “I’ve seen you staring at me all day. I can’t wait to give you a closer look,” she said while keeping her arms wrapped around mine. She was a little bit shorter than me, but was fully attached and I couldn’t quite shake her. She tried pulling me one way or the other, but I don’t think she realized that she’s not THAT strong.

I eventually go with her to the ground by choice but roll on top of her while pulling my arms away. She starts to roll away from me but I hop on her back and start fighting for control of her arms. I’m able to secure the back of her wrists and throw them above her head as she’s still laying underneath me. I realize the position I’m in and her ass is tucked right up against my crotch.

I try not to let it affect me but then she squirms trying to pull away from me and the brushing back and forth feels so damn good. Eventually she starts to notice because she keeps doing it and sticks her butt up and I just don’t have the strength to hold her. “You like this ass don’t you,” She says before she immediately rolls and crawls away and I’m on me knees.

She bolts at me again and we’re shoving each other, me from my disadvantaged position. I fall back put pull her over me. I end up on her chest with her arms above her head again, in what I think is called a schoolgirl position. I’m starting to get really turned on and my dick is sticking out above her face. We both laugh a bit and I tease her saying “You like that?” I give it a wiggle, so it swings down onto her lips and smacks her around a little. She says, “Not so fast…”

Suddenly her flexible body throws her legs up to hook my head. While she did miss, she also kicked me in the head. And I fall to the side a little bit. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurt. She starts to rise from beneath me and gives my rod a little squeeze and rub. It felt good and she knew it which is why she used it to break away from me. I was still getting up, and there she was standing over me.

“That looks fun. Did I do that to you?” She taunts as she closes in. I hadn’t fully stood up yet and instead of hugging me this time she just pushes me and follows me down. This time she’s fighting for control of my wrists and every time I pull away, she scoots up a little further trying to get more control. That is, she was scooting up until I was locked between her beautiful breasts, and she then decided this is where she wants me. I keep fighting to get my arms away and I try pushing up with my legs, but I really wasn’t accomplishing much.

A few moments later and my wrists stop trying to escape cause I’m pushing as hard as I can on her shoulders to try and give me any sort of breathing room. Of course, I get a sip of air before she catches them and now here I am arms pinned by hers, and face stuffed between her boobs.

“You know I thought you’d be more competition,” She whispered. She let me squirm there, but I could feel my head getting really really heavy. No way was I going to tap to a rookie but she honestly might knock me out right now, all cause I’m an idiot. “I know you love my boobs too. Maybe if you’re good I’ll let you kiss them a little tonight…”

I start kicking up, trying everything and much to my joy she slides down a bit meeting me face to face. My arms are pinned, and she seems to be on top of my legs, but she’s just looking at me.

“Hi,” she says, all sweet and pretty. “You know, I think you’re pretty hot.”

“Yeah?” I ask, smiling like an idiot.

“I set a rule for this week though. I haven’t lost my virginity yet, and I am hoping a big strong guy will be the one to have sex with me for the first time.” She said, grinding against my pelvis. I’m looking into those great big blue eyes and I think I’m melting. Am I really about to get lucky? “You see, the way that man proves he’s strong is by beating me …”

Oh. I need to get out of this. I want to be that guy. I immediately throw myself to the side, and then the other. She giggles and watches me but doesn’t have a lot of trouble keeping me there causing I’m still breathing heavy. I rest for a second and she’s still smiling, and she leans down and kisses me right on the lips. I’m taken back, it felt so right. Then I realize maybe I’m taken back cause something’s happening. My eyes jolt open and I can see her blue eyes again looking down into mine. This time though, I’m looking up over her great breasts, her core, and her covered crotch she just rested against my lips and nose.

“MMMMMMMMppphhhh” I try exclaiming but everything is just muffled into this gorgeous woman’s pussy.

“You like that?” She asked, throwing my words back at me. “You really wanted something else to get right up inside there huh?” she said giggling. I felt my head begin forced to turn sideways, than look up and down as she starts riding my face and wiggling her ass all around. My arms are still up above and I can see her lean forward to grab something in her bag. I didn’t see what she grabbed but I could hear the chains.

“Savannah was really nice. I didn’t know what to bring so she leant me these fuzzy cuffs for the week.” I tried to move my arms but between this chicks curvy thighs they weren’t moving very far. It took a matter of seconds for my arousal to betray me and here I lay now beneath her crotch and restrained.

“Now, you can either tap out or pass out, either or, this is going to be fun …” she said as she stuck her tongue out all cute like. Next thing I know she scoots up and my face is fully beneath her crotch and realize I’m not getting much air flow down here. I tried turning but there’s too much woman on my face for any meaningful movement and it’s getting really warm … and wet.

I can start to hear little moans from up above, which are only drowned about by mmphs from down here. I really can’t let myself get tapped out by a rookie. I try picking my legs up and thrusting upwards, but I just shoved my face deeper into her wetness. The headache is really starting to come on and I don’t know what to do. I’m thrashing all over now. Please don’t let this be happening, starting 0-1. This is supposed to be the year I dominate…

Next thing you know, my chains are rattling against the ground. I don’t know if it was panic or what, but I tapped. She slowed, and gyrated her way down a little bit and all of the fresh, wet air came rushing in as I could breath again. There she was, big blue eyes just staring as I just accepted defeat to her crotch.

“See, wasn’t that so much fun?” She said, giving her hips a little wiggle and I was just catching my breath. “Now, let’s get the formalities over with …” She leaned back, giving me more room to catch my breath and then she pops right back up and there it is, the cell phone. “Smile.” She said all giggly.

She took a dozen selfies I swear, debating what she wanted to send in. She showed me some of them, but the consistent thing is that my face is tucked firmly between her thighs with my mouth in her crotch. I can feel her dampness on my mouth, but in the photos I just look horrified being trapped in this womanly prison. In truth I wanted nothing more than her to fuck me, but I gave up that opportunity when I lost. Now she has photos of get gorgeous body with full control of me, and I can’t lie, they turned me on even more.

After some debacle, she picked the ‘best one’ and then set her phone back down. She wiggled her hips a bit more, reset and finished with “Where were we?” I wasn’t quite sure what she meant but much to my horror she slid herself back forward and resumed the torture I tapped out too. Again I tried squirming and twisting and there was nothing I could do. I was trapped, I was struggling. I tapped again but this time it didn’t matter to her. This time she got what she wanted and just as the head pounding was becoming unbearable I could feel her slow down, let out some moans as she breathed heavy, and she came on my face. It couldn’t have been more than a few seconds later, but I then came to the darkness…

I woke up on my stomach. I was slow to wake but I could tell I was stiff, or something was making me that way. I tried moving my arms but I was still cuffed. Only this time was different. I realized my arms were behind me now. I tried to stand but quickly realized my legs were cuffed too. They couldn’t even rest on the bed, cause there was some sort of band holding my arms and legs close … I was hogtied.

I tried to crane my head but my face still feels warm. I finally crack my eyes open and I can see her thighs are still wrapped around my head but … but this time she’s not on top of me. I start putting two and two together and realized my face is still in her crotch … and her underwear is gone this time.

“I was wondering how long you’d be out. I brought us over to the bed … you ever play the 3d mario games?” I peer over the pussy my face is tucked up against to see her lovely naked body resting against the head of the bed, controller in hand. She must have hooked up her switch to the TV in here. “So, not that you have much choice in the matter, but I know what I want from the loser boys. You see where you are,” she reached and pulled the back of my head so my mouth smooshed into her vagina, “I want that tongue of yours to do the work tonight.”

I looked up at her, and she was just smiling. Controller in hand. There was nothing I could do. I hesitated and she lifter her thighs around my head a gave a great squeeze. Few moments later and they dropped again, “Did you want to try and refuse?” She said. I could tell she was getting wet again.

Without hesitation, out came my tongue and so it wandered. I have never actually gone down on a woman, I didn’t know what to do, but I knew I had to do something. She went back to her game and this was how I spent the bulk of my night. She came two more times this night, all over my face. By the time the night was late she passed out in this same position, and I had nowhere to go. Her warm body made for a great pillow to rest my head, with her soft and thick thighs. I just looked at her, wishing it was me having her instead of her having me. Tonight may not have gone well, but I will not let this stop me from the rest of my week.

Last edited by Mtiler; 01-Feb-22 at 00:59.
Old 01-Feb-22, 01:33
Points: 2,805, Level: 22 Points: 2,805, Level: 22 Points: 2,805, Level: 22
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Wow. Nice work.
Old 01-Feb-22, 10:07
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Very nice, really love it, please more of it
Old 01-Feb-22, 17:14
Points: 4,034, Level: 26 Points: 4,034, Level: 26 Points: 4,034, Level: 26
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

Damn, I think the resat of us just got outclassed.
Old 07-Feb-22, 20:37
Points: 3,262, Level: 23 Points: 3,262, Level: 23 Points: 3,262, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Tuesday Night

I was a little embarrassed the next day. All throughout the day I could hear Jessica talking about how much fun she had, and just how relieved her body feels after getting “cleaned out,” as she puts it.

Every time I look up at the board, I see my worried face tucked right into her crotch while her beautiful smile sits above those luscious breasts. She’s so attractive, yet I am so disheartened I don’t get the same excitement I once felt looking at her. She’s tried to talk to me a few times, but I think she could tell I wasn’t up to it. Emily has noticed too, and we’ve just talked to pass the time by.

Emily won her match last night, as did the other girls since Josh had the night off. Alexis was feeling extra cocky and took every chance to rub it in.

“Hey handsome. I hear your night didn’t go to well huh?” Alexis would ask.

“Don’t call me handsome please, and no, it wasn’t what I had hoped for.” I had to respond.

“Well, I wish I could say the same.” She said, pointing out her picture on the board. “He fought well, but I’ve been practicing, as well as lifting getting ready for this week and I think so far it’s paid off.” She was looking back at me but I didn’t care to talk to her. “Can’t wait for Thursday.” She said as she blew me a kiss and let me be.

Looking up at the board I could see her picture next to my losing face. She had Tyler in a reverse head scissors and she isn’t wrong, her ass was looking quite nice. On the other side of my loss, I could tell Emily won by knocking out Brandon. And lastly was of course Savannah, who used Caleb’s sleeping body as a pillow. Josh had Emma, so he partied with her last night.

I think part of the reason I’m down is because having lost my first match, I know I’m already down to two matches left on Thursday and Friday. Yes, I have Savannah tonight … but it’s Savannah. Caleb told me all she talked about was taking down Josh once and for all. I have no chance, and she knows it.

The time has come. I walked to my room for the night and she was already there on her laptop. She had an online class this summer and she still had some course work to do from my understanding.

I took my time going to my side of the bed. Plugging in my phone, setting up my stuff and just preparing for the worst. I think she could tell I’m still upset … or she was ready cause she looked at me and closed her laptop.

“Hey, I know you didn’t want to lose last night. I don’t really want to do this whole rough fight tonight. I have my big match tomorrow, and I would rather save my strength…” Savannah started.

“Wait. Are you saying you don’t want to fight?” I asked.

“No no, I’m still taking a win. But if you don’t want to make this a big thing, I’ll just pin you and take the pic and we can just get some sleep tonight. I don’t know if that would make you feel better or something.” She explained.

I was thinking about it for a minute, but even though I’m frustrated and know I won’t win, I’m not going to try and handicap Josh. I know she wants him. I’ve heard stories of how far she’s gone to try and get him.

“Thanks. But no. I’m not just going to let you win.” I responded.

She smirked, “Fine, have it your way.”

She stood up and unrobed showing off that college athlete body of hers. I envied her height, her strength, everything. I knew I couldn’t win, but I figured I owed it my all to at least try.

We started standing on the floor mats, and after a few spins I rushed at her. I was pushing and shoving and I couldn’t make her budge. She wasn’t just standing there without effort, but it’s clear she didn’t have to put in nearly the work that I did. I gave her a big shove and when she went to respond I pulled her, bringing her momentum with her and slid beneath her so she toppled to the ground.

“Ow, you fucker.” I heard her yell as she started to get up. It looked like she landed face down on the floor. I hopped on her back as quickly as I could and pushed with everything I could to keep her down.

Was I really winning this? I don’t believe it. After a minute or two I could feel her stop resisting and just rest. I lightened up as well, but cautiously. I tricked her, whose to say she won’t trick me. We both stayed in our respective positions catching our breath. She turned her head to the left, and I was kind enough to move her blonde hair out of the way so she could see and breath without it all up in her face.

“How’s school going?” I asked, just to break the awkward silence.

“It’s good. One more semester of student teaching left. You?” She asked.

I laughed. “It’s going well. Looking forward to it being over with. You doing alright.”

“I’m thinking you may have bruised my face, asshole, but I’ll get you here in a minute …. Jake, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah,” I’ve never had a conversation with her cause she’s always been ‘too good’ for me, or most men really. She was a star athlete to be fair.

“How close are you with Josh?” She asked.

Was she serious? Is it all she thinks about? Everyone says she has an obsession, but I just don’t understand. “Decently, why?” Let’s talk all about Josh now I guess.

“Well you’ve been here for years which means you’ve been invited back by him. I like to know who he’s close to. I know he’s done after this year and I want to stay a part of his life, and that includes knowing his friends.”

“He doesn’t like you! You understand that he’s not interested right? Like you’re a part of his life if he chooses to be.”

“Look, everyone thinks I’m crazy, but I know what I want. I want to be a teacher. I want to teach my daughters in sports and have a nice family in my hometown. That’s all I want. And what I want is Josh to be a part of it. I will get what I want!” She started getting restless, I think I poked the weird, obsessed bear.

I could feel her start to squirm, so I threw myself onto her back and wrapped my arm around her neck to throw her in a chokehold. I’ve never been able to successfully do this, but I don’t have a lot of options right now. I could feel her arms pulling and I didn’t realize how effective this hold was, even against someone stronger than me. She stood up with me on her back, but I wasn’t letting go. She waddled to the bed and threw herself backwards meaning she threw me down, but the mattress was soft enough the fall didn’t hurt. I could feel her getting weak and I realized I might actually win this…

… That was until I felt an elbow in my ribs and I wheezed as I let her go. I was catching my breath when I felt her climb in bed along the head and slide my body closer. This is how I expected this night to go.

“Listen up asshole, you did a good job but you’ve got to hold onto more than just someone’s wind pipe. If you give them the opportunity to escape, without the strength to outlast them, you’ll lose.” As she talked I was looking up and backwards to see her face as she explained. She held me there as she snaked her thick volleyball thighs around my neck and was chocking me out with my head tucked behind her knee.

I dug my fingers into her large legs but I knew there was nothing I could do. I could see in the camera that was now tucked in front of my face that my head was already purplish … and yes, I did bruise part of her cheek earlier. While it may not be much, I can say I dented goliath and that made me a little happy inside. I held onto that happiness and the darkness came for me…

Author's Note:

This was an idea I was thinking on for a while. I will finish this story slowly over time, but right now the next night will be short like this and the previous, but I would like to flesh out Thursday-Saturday more. Bear with me, I'm not very experienced at writing.
Old 08-Feb-22, 17:22
Points: 4,034, Level: 26 Points: 4,034, Level: 26 Points: 4,034, Level: 26
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtiler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Author's Note:

This was an idea I was thinking on for a while. I will finish this story slowly over time, but right now the next night will be short like this and the previous, but I would like to flesh out Thursday-Saturday more. Bear with me, I'm not very experienced at writing.
You're doing a grand job so far!
The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin7221 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-22, 00:37
Points: 6,706, Level: 35 Points: 6,706, Level: 35 Points: 6,706, Level: 35
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

This is a neat story idea and your writing is great. Thanks for your efforts
Old 01-Mar-22, 08:10
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Cant wait for the next chapter, great story!
Old 01-Mar-22, 20:05
Points: 4,470, Level: 28 Points: 4,470, Level: 28 Points: 4,470, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Wow… can‘t wait for the next parts
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixedf8 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-22, 16:21
Points: 3,616, Level: 25 Points: 3,616, Level: 25 Points: 3,616, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Fantastic story, would love to see it continued!
The Following User Says Thank You to saspurs For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, college, domination, teasing, tournament, wresting