Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-18, 03:30
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Website for female domination

A good website dedicated to female domination.

Some stories are fake but other seem quite realistic.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here is an example story

I was raped by our neighbor when I was 16. She was in her 50's, a really big woman that even men were afraid of. She was 6'2 and about 250 lbs. Not bad looking but scary as hell. My father said she once threatened him when she was drunk and that he backed off since she was so big (he was 5'8 and skinny). My mother said that we should stay away from her. One day when both my parents were gone over the weekend the doorbell rang and there she was, my scary neighbor. She asked if I had some flour since she was baking and didn't have enough. She had a sleeveless blouse on showing her powerful arms. She had a very short skirt for a woman her age and size and her big muscular legs weren't unattractive but scary like the rest of her. When I was reaching for the flour she came up behind me and lifted me in a bearhug from the back. Your a skinny kid she said. I didn't say anything, I was really scared. She then carried me into the living room where she threw me on the floor. She took off her skirt and blouse standing in front of me only in her bra and pantied. She ordered me to take me clothes off since she wanted to wrestle me. I ran for the door but she moved very quickly for such a big person and caught me in her strong arms. Once again she threw me on our thick carpet. She then undressed me despite my struggles it was not difficult for her. She had me in a leg scissors while taking off my shorts and underwear. I was totally naked when she started to wank me. There is one part of a man's body that he can't Control and as a 16 year old you get a hard on just by looking at a woman's leg and here I was caught between this woman's muscular thighs and there was just nothing I could do about it. She soon had me hard and then mounted me and rode me until she came. I came as well and realized I had just been raped, something I thought was impossible just 30 min before it happened. She then ordered me to go down on her and by now I did exactly what she told me. She then used me for a few hours in different ways. When she left she told me not to tell anybody or she would beat my parents up. She told me that she already had beaten my dad up and had tried to rape him as well but he couldn't get hard so she had him over her lap and spanked him. this was news to me but I believed her, this monster of a woman could do anything. I didn't tell anybody about this. My father decided after some months that we should move to another place, I guess he had been abused again. Have stayed away from big women since that day. I had another experience with a girl that was bigger than me, she didn't rape me but beat me up in front of many people, almost as bad as being raped. I have beeb working out quite a lot to get stronger but I am still skinny as a flag pole so I better stay away fromo the big women.

If one goes to the base website (likelike.com), there are many other interesting stories.

Happy reading

Last edited by ssgenius; 22-Jan-18 at 04:16.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post: