Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 18-Nov-22, 22:21
Points: 6,339, Level: 33 Points: 6,339, Level: 33 Points: 6,339, Level: 33
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,017 Times in 416 Posts
Default Re: Women's Rugby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A good swathe are lesbians, it has to be said. Probably 20% at least.

I would say another portion are so sport/career orientated, they have little time for men, dating and put the whole relationship, having kids thing on the back burner. Rugby is a team sport, so if you play, you tend to have a lot going on socially as a substitute.

As for the men they do date - maybe not elite men, but some will be men that are knowledgeable about the game and maybe played to a decent level themselves, but couldn't make a career out of it. Lad I went to school with played professionally until he was 21 but career fizzled out. He then went to work for his Dad building/maintaining private swimming pools probably with a view to taking over by now.

Most tend to be these wealthy, middle class types - University Rowers, etc. Family business to fall back on. In most sports you need wealth in order to be self-indulgent. A lot of people can't afford to be self-indulgent. Men's Football kind of bucks that trend, because it has such a vast infrastructure and opportunity to play at grassroots levels, schools, etc with scouting always going on.

Still big, athletic blokes in most cases from a sporting background.

It's like the woman I mentioned before that called Thai men "hobbits" when she holidayed there. She certainly didn't see these men as dating material.
Yep, I know a few rugby lesbians most have dated guys in the past .. But I certainly think in terms of getting yourself an absolute powerhouse of a partner with granite quads, bigger than your waist, and a cool personality women's rugby might be the best bet .. And you know, if you play-wrestle, they're not going to roll onto their back and flutter their eyelashes they'll maul you and have no issues with it.

I love the female swimmer physique too, but they've always got boyfriends .. Bobsleigh doesn't get much love/funding in the UK, but those girls are machines .. Another case where photos don't come close to doing them justice .. A lot of these girls blow female bodybuilders out the water, in terms of strength and power
Old 19-Nov-22, 20:30
Points: 14,887, Level: 52 Points: 14,887, Level: 52 Points: 14,887, Level: 52
Activity: 28.3% Activity: 28.3% Activity: 28.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,141 Times in 544 Posts

You should check out my female water polo athletes page! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-22, 21:33
Points: 50,467, Level: 98 Points: 50,467, Level: 98 Points: 50,467, Level: 98
Activity: 96.2% Activity: 96.2% Activity: 96.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,526 Times in 1,619 Posts

Ilona Maher

Height: 5'10 / 178cm
Weight: 200lbs / 91kg
DOB: 12 August 1996
Birthplace: Burlington, Vermont, USA
Rugby Position: Prop Centre

This is what you call a big boned, well built woman. Very robust, very well suited to the sport of Rugby.

People might think she's manly, with a big jaw but she's also pretty feminine. Long hair, make up, likes to wear dresses and posing on IG in bikinis. I've been following her on social media for about 2 week and a few days ago she uploaded a vid bawling because haters say she's big, masculine and manly. Says she feels feminine.

By all accounts it seems she is heterosexual. She and another player uploaded a podcast about the dating lives of women's rugby players. I haven't had the energy to listen to it yet though.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-22, 23:30
Points: 9,576, Level: 42 Points: 9,576, Level: 42 Points: 9,576, Level: 42
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ilona Maher

This is what you call a big boned, well built woman. Very robust, very well suited to the sport of Rugby.

People might think she's manly, with a big jaw but she's also pretty feminine. Long hair, make up, likes to wear dresses and posing on IG in bikinis. I've been following her on social media for about 2 week and a few days ago she uploaded a vid bawling because haters say she's big, masculine and manly. Says she feels feminine.

By all accounts it seems she is heterosexual. She and another player uploaded a podcast about the dating lives of women's rugby players. I haven't had the energy to listen to it yet though.

Impressive athlete. 200 lbs and I don't see fat on her.
Old 17-Dec-22, 00:46
Producer
Points: 24,405, Level: 68 Points: 24,405, Level: 68 Points: 24,405, Level: 68
Activity: 34.0% Activity: 34.0% Activity: 34.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,109 Times in 924 Posts

Quote:

Ilona Maher

Just read the IG post...as a Dad, it does tug at ya a little bit. Relative to most other women, yes, she is big. But there are plenty of men - big, small, and average - who do or would find her very attractive. Yes, there's a lot more to a relationship than looks/body, but for young people especially, those factors are important.

And if she decides to become a Mom someday and any of her children choose to become athletes, everyone is going to want them on their teams. I know, I know...but it's true. lol
Old 19-Dec-22, 08:41
Points: 3,021, Level: 22 Points: 3,021, Level: 22 Points: 3,021, Level: 22
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Real-life story: I've been pegged by a female rugby player. It all escalated from the out-of-the-blue question "Have you ever taken a finger up your ass?" Before I realied I had more than a finger up my ass.
Old 30-Jan-23, 07:02
Producer
Points: 24,405, Level: 68 Points: 24,405, Level: 68 Points: 24,405, Level: 68
Activity: 34.0% Activity: 34.0% Activity: 34.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,109 Times in 924 Posts

Ilona is also trained in judo. As if her stock was not high enough already.
Old 31-Jan-23, 08:02
Points: 3,848, Level: 26 Points: 3,848, Level: 26 Points: 3,848, Level: 26
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

It's very common that rugby teams search in Judo Clubs for really big people in high belt degree.

They are usually put on scrum's first line, and they have the knowledge about how to hook the rival's first liners, to put in a position where force is less appliable.
The Following User Says Thank You to punished For This Useful Post: