Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-May-16, 16:36
Points: 5,204, Level: 30 Points: 5,204, Level: 30 Points: 5,204, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Defeating Kat Dennings (A Competitive Wrestling Story)

Defeating Kat Dennings (A Competitive Wrestling Story) IT’S FINALLY DONE
Hey guys and gals, this is a story I've been working on for a bit as an experimental foray into the world of literary mixed wrestling. Criticism is quite welcome, as long as it isn't "lolstorysuxgirlshudhave1" or any of that shit. Tell me if you want more of this kind of writing or if you just want some more. Hell, I'll probably continue with this character if I make an entire series.
This is a fictional story, just so ya'll know. My character is NOT REAL and is NOT ME.
Though I wish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They called me the Wolf of Wall Street, though I think that sounds a bit conceited.

I had always been a bit of a hotshot, on and off the mats. During my years as a financial agent, I had made quite the pretty penny through my personal Wall Street playbook. People I worked with said I had two very different sides: the methodical, reserved tactician, and the brash, apathetic risk taker. One day I'd buy low, sell high at the most optimal of times to protect my client's money. The very next day I'd risk both my client's livelihoods and my own neck in gambits that would make the most seasoned of brokers sweat to nearly double both theirs and my own net worth. My overseers quickly took note my potential and promoted me, month after month, year after year. Eventually, I was the leader of my very own firm.

It was during this time in which I picked up hand-to-hand combat. Being quite wealthy, I went to a local place to practice self-defense to defend my "personal interests." After completing this training with ease, I discovered I had a certain knack for fighting. Being a CEO meant you get a lot of free time for positively no reason, so I decided to expand on my training. After becoming proficient in wrestling opponents on the mat, submitting foes in Judo, and learning a significant amount of Sambo, it became quite clear that maybe I had missed my calling all along. I reveled in beating my enemies senseless in boxing, MMA, and Muay Thai. I simply loved to dominate my opponents. I had quickly become bored of my day job at the time and decided that I wanted to leave my company and begin an early retirement to further hone my skills in fighting.

God answered my prayers. Out of the blue, the Recession hit. As my firm wasn't too large or too small, we managed to stay afloat for a bit. A small circle of 4 friends and I decided to close the company while we were still somewhat ahead. We took all the loose money we could find from various accounts, took our life savings, and literally ran with the money. As another perk of being a smaller firm, I have yet to be notified of any investigation against me or any of my friends who worked with me. After we went our separate ways, I moved out to Los Angeles. I trained with the best instructors that the city could offer me. I bought myself a nice loft apartment, tucked away from the prying eyes of both the paparazzi and the government. I had made enough money to support a lavish lifestyle for myself for the rest of my life. It was at a party held by a local contact where I met Ms. Kat Dennings.

Kat was sitting at the bar, looking quite bored, in a low-cut, sapphire dress. She was downright gorgeous, with long, flowing black hair and luminous pale skin. I sat down next to her and bought her a drink. We hit it off immediately. She was into fighting, and I was too. The next thing you know we're in a bed together with my hand in her bra. After that night, we became involved . It seemed like it was going to last forever, as far as I thought. However, as the story goes, good things never last.

Kat was quite self-absorbed, to say the least. She would constantly talk about herself, her job, her co-workers, blah blah blah. She would never ask a question about how I was, or even how we were. She also sought attention non-stop. I had known that there had been nudes posted of her online (I had looked them up prior to meeting her to check out the potential fun to be had in Hollywood.) Kat brought them up in a conversation I had with her, and said that SHE posted them online, while claiming that she was hacked. I was now a bit wary of Kat's behavior. I slowly but surely began to see catastrophic holes in our relationship. I probably should have foreseen the day when I found her in my bed with some media mogul from CBS. I let them have their fun, then I sent him packing.

Kat sat on the sofa, crying. "That was my chance at getting the lead role on a new show," she sobbed. I wasn't particularly stunned by this revelation. I was more stunned by the fact she thought it was cool to give some fatass a blowjob where I put lay my head down every night. "You're leaving, tonight," I said to her in a cold voice. As I turned my back to her to go to the kitchen to make myself a cocktail, I heard her say behind me, "No, please! We can't break up like this!" I paused when she said this. I thought to myself, "Well, she did kind of bang a dude that wasn't you. But, we could still have some fun." "Alright, alright," I say as I turn around towards her. "Oh thank you!," she exclaimed as she rushed to hug me. I let her hug me, just to feel those 36DD breasts brush against me for what could potentially be the last time.

"You know, let's play a bit of a game," I said in a bemused tone of voice. "What is it?," she asks smiling, probably thinking it's that kinky sex game she always wanted to play with me that I hated the sound of. "Well, here it is. We'll have a bit of a wrestling match. If I win, you walk right out through that front door, you slut. If you win, I become your slave in this relationship; what you say is law. That sound fair to you?" She looked up into my eyes and backed away from me. She turned around to stare out the window. "You know, you can also leave right now if you don't like your odds," I whisper into her ear from behind. After a few more seconds, she turns back around, and says, "Just let me get dressed." Triumphant, I say, "Good girl." She spits in my face and walks to the bedroom.

As I wiped the spit from my face, I considered the training that Kat has had. She's trained at the exact same places I've had, though she might have a bit more expertise in wrestling than me. Night after night, she'd come home proclaiming that she had pinned and submitted some of the strongest boys there. Well, that's good and all, but it was probably a lie. I admit though that she is quite fit, as far as I could tell when she was riding me in bed. She has both strong legs and good upper body strength, as necessary when carting two milk jugs everywhere. However, I was quite sure that I'll be able to put that bitch in her place. After tonight, she'll leave here as...
1 Broken Girl.
I walked to the closet chuckling and brought out the mats.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the bathroom to change into my spandex jogging shorts and wash up before the match. While in the bathroom, I consider the fact that later tonight, I might be a bachelor in Hollywood. That sounded like the best thing ever. Now I really didn't feel like losing. I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch, eagerly waiting for my elegant opponent.
Kat walked into the living room as beautiful as ever. She wore all of her make-up for some reason, perhaps saying that you'll never touch any of this ever again. The lights were out in the apartment (excluding the candles that I lit beforehand to “lighten” the mood), but the full moon coming in from the wall-high windows illuminated all of her luscious body. Her pale skin practically sparkled in the moonlight. Kat wore her hair down, like she always did, though it was a bit frizzy, hinting at her nervousness about this fight. As I expected, Kat wore (surprise surprise) her favorite red lace bra and matching panties, as well as her black-and-red striped thighhighs. She knew that those socks drove me crazy for her. Her bra especially highlighted her D-Cup breasts, which I knew she would try to use to her full advantage during the match. I (understandably) began to get hard for her, realizing that this is probably going to be the last time I see her like this.

She stood in front of me while she did her stretches. She looked at me with an almost evil smile while saying, "I'm going to love destroying you." I couldn't help but smile at her tenacity. It was one of the things that made me date her in the first place, along with an ass that you could love all night. As she bent over to touch her feet, rear towards me, I stood up, yanked her head back by her hair, and whispered, "In your wildest dreams," while I pushed my hard-on against the back of her panties.

She spun around and slapped me good across the face. "Try that again and I'll kill you," she hisses at me. "I'd honestly like to see you try," I retort as I massage the red mark she left.
We make our way onto the mats while looking at each other eye-to-eye. I was taller than her and rather built, but I wasn't ready to underestimate my soon-to-be-ex just yet. She had surprised me in the past, like the time when we first went at each other in bed. The girl was extremely vicious and was an absolute sexual beast. She loved to dominate me and I loved to dominate her. I didn't let her dominate me and she didn't let me dominate her; we both had to work for it. I was ready for however that was going to translate when we were on the mats.
My living room was quite large, as working as a broker typically does for you. Capitalism at work, baby. I had covered around the fourth of the room with mats in an empty corner. As I stared at my opponent, I considered my game plan. Her stomach was quite sensitive, as she never wanted to work it. She thought it was cuter if it wasn't "ripped." I actually agree. I also considered going after her breasts, as she always complained when I squeezed them too hard in bed. Speaking of boobs, her back was probably her weakest aspect, which she always complained about. One thing was for sure, regardless of my plan: this bitch was going to pay. Hell, I might take a bit of a prize before she left.

------------------------------

After counting from three, we went at it. We locked hands and tested each other's strength. She was stronger than I thought she'd be, I must admit. However that didn't keep me from pushing her onto the mats, leaving a hard thud on the mat. I think she may have bounced a bit. She let out an "oof" as she had a bit of wind knocked out of her.
"On your back again, little whore?", I taunted her." She growls a bit as I allow her to get up. After Kat got back on her feet, we began to pace around each other. I charge in, hoping to grab an arm. As I reach for her, Kat sidesteps out of the way, returning the favor with a hard knee to my stomach. I buckle a bit, surprised by the ferocity behind it and fall down on my stomach.
As soon as I’m on the ground, Kat rushes me. I’m still stunned that such a little shit could put such force behind something. She flips me over and sits on my chest, knees on both sides of my head. She places her feet under my back and begins to squeeze head with her thighs. It wasn’t looking good at all, considering how early it still was in the match. Her thighs were fantastic to ogle, but painful to be pressed by. I could feel her weight as she squeezed with all her might. “Give up, wimp?”, she cooed from her perch on her chest. I forgot to mention how heavy this bitch was. She flexed her arms, just All her weight was in her ass and breasts, perks that I was not like to forget after this was spat was through.
I knew I had to get out this vicious head scissor.. My eyes were staring to close shut, and it felt like I was getting my brain squashed by two (albeit fleshy) semi-trucks. I had to make a move. I reached up, grabbing for anything. I managed to grab a fistful of hair. Anybody could tell you what happened next. As I yanked down on Kat’s hair, she let out a scream of despair. She falls down to my side with her breasts almost spilling out her bra as I still clutch her hair in my hand.

------------------------------------------------------

It was my turn to make somebody hurt. With my consciousness returning to me, I push Kat onto her back. I took a seat on her delicious stomach and looked down at her curvy body. “How’d you get these things again?”, I ask as I squeeze her right breast through her bra. She grimaces, but spats, “All-natural, bitch.” “Good”, I say, “‘because this is gonna hurt. Sorry babe.” I peel her bra down, wind back, and punch her in her left breast. She lets out an “uh”, which is repeated as I pummel her left breast. It started to get red from the beating I was delivering to it. I smirk, getting off on her pain.
I move down to position myself on her crotch. I can’t stop smiling as I consider the many ways to torture this bitch. I eye her stomach. “This’ll do,” I say out loud. I begin pounding her stomach with blows; left, right, left, right. She gives a brief little gasp after each blow. I could tell this was really hurting her, judging by the red marks inflicted to her sweet belly.
I decide to go for a submission hold to show the bitch some real pain. I wrap my legs around her tender core, move to her side, and begin squeezing her in a scissor of my own. “Not too talkative when the squeeze gets put on you, huh?”, I taunt Kat as she squirms under the pressure of the hold. “Shut the fuck up!”, she screams while getting a little red in the face. I push myself up with my arms to increase the force of the scissors.. Kat started to groan under the squeeze I was putting on her. I grinned ear to ear, confident that this bitch was going down.
While holding myself up, I take a moment to flex one of my arms, leaving the other arm to support all 180 pounds of lean old me. “Like what you see, babe?”, I coo to Kat. Looking over to my bicep, I give it a little kiss. “Like that, whore?”, I ask Kat. As I look back to her, I feel Kat struggling. Kat throws a punch at me and manages to hit me square in the nose. I lose my balance and fall onto my side. With my legs loosened, Kat scrambles out of the hold and back onto her feet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat, holding her stomach, walks over to me. I’m still dazed from the shot to my nose, on top of trying to deal with the bleeding that just started. I use my left hand to try to stop the bleeding. At this moment, Kat comes up from behind me and yanks my arm back. Kat moves the single arm into a hammerlock while I’m still sitting down. Kat pushes up, practically tearing my shoulder apart. Say what you want about her body, this bitch had some strength in her arms. “Come on, give!”, Kat yells in my ear. “Fuck… you…”, I grit through my teeth.
“Looks like you need some convincing,” Kate said in a seductive voice. Kat takes a seat behind me while still keeping the hold locked in. Kat wraps her large thighs around my ribs and lays back. Then, she began to squeeze. Hell hath no fury like a woman who knew a combination hold. I wasn’t what was going to happen first: Were my ribs going to be cracked, or was my shoulder going to be dislocated? Both options ended with my defeat, as I was well-aware.
“Just so you know, you’re not getting out of this hold”, Kat whispered in my ear after a minute or so of squeezing. I was in too much pain to respond, though I didn’t want to show her that. “Hope you like being my slave,” Kat taunted me as she slowly squeezed the life out of me. In my pain-induced stupor, I remembered the match’s stipulation. With that, a newfound urge to beat Kat down emerged.
I pulled my knees inward and attempt to bring my torso up to stand. “Right,” Kat says sarcastically as she further cranks up the pressure on my arms and ribs. The squeeze is too much for me as I fall back in pain. I learned I wasn’t getting out of this hold through brute force. I thought about what I could do. All of a sudden, it hit me. I had a free arm. The pain had completely destroyed my reasoning. “Hey Kat?”, I ask through my heavy-breathing. “Ready to tap?” Kat asks. “Of course not, just wondering how your stomach was,” I say with a maniacal grin. I threw a hard punch towards the soft navel of my former partner over my right shoulder, hitting her right where it hurts. The hold is loosened, and I escape, albeit with a bit of damage to my arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat rolls around on the mat trying to catch her breath. I stand up nursing my arm and my nose to consider my options. The stomach was obviously the target here. I walked over to Kat, who was still trying to regain her composure. I reached down and pulled her up by her hair, ignoring her protests to stop. When Kat reached her knees, I paused for a second. I considered the possibility of turning this entire charade into a sexfight. I thought again, realizing that I would probably lose if I wasn’t serious. I continued to pull on Kat’s hair until she got to her feet.
I maneuvered behind the buxom vixen and wrapped my left leg around her right leg. I snaked around Kat, putting her in a abdominal stretch. I lock the hold in, mentally patting myself on the back for a job well done. Kat actually screamed, as the damage to her core had been a bit too much for her. “This is right about when you give up,” I coo into her ear. Kat was too busy dealing with her agony to respond. I stand there, thinking I had just about won. Just a few more moments and I’ll be Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor. I loosen the hold a bit in preparation to really apply the stretch. Just then, Kat arches her back. To my absolute terror, Kat throws me over her back in a judo-esque throw. I land like a sack of bricks, completely stunned by her strength.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kat, still holding her stomach, paces around me in my incapacitated state. “Y’know, this is getting really boring. Let’s have some fun.” With that, Kat reaches behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts tumble out, snow-white as always with her large, perfectly circular nipples. Even if they were a bit bruised, they were still every bit spectacular. After hitting my head on the way down, I could hardly process what was happening. Kat got on her hands and knees and crawled over me. Passing over my legs, she gave my balls a tight squeeze with her hand, leaving me yelping in pain. “Oh grow a pair,” Kat answers. Kat worked her way past my chest and over my face. “Lights out, babe,” Kat seductively whispers.
Kat lowers her ludicrously sized breasts onto my face. The world goes completely dark. I can feel Kat move her arms behind my head to pull my face further into her cushiony death dealers. My nose continues to bleed, leaving little to no room to breathe. “Really?” I ask, albeit muffled. “Sorry, can’t hear you,” Kat says from her high horse. I begin to get light-headed. At that moment, I realized I needed to get back on my feet.
With my arms free, I return the favor with my personal favorite hold: the elegant, yet simple bearhug. I wrap my arms around the babe’s torso and squeeze to save my life. Immediately I could feel her arch up, attempting to alleviate the pressure from the incredible pressure I was placing near her ribs. Kat let go of my head and tried to place her own hands on the mat in order to push herself away from my biceps. However, the hold is locked in tightly and prevents her from escaping. Using all the strength I had left, I rose to my feet, keeping the hold applied all the while.
Suspended off the mat while being squeezed by two finely tuned machines, Kat tries one more time to use her “endowments” to finish me off. Once more she reaches around my head, pulling my head into her breasts, now covered in my blood after being bled over by my nose. “I’m… not… losing!”, Kat said through deep breaths, struggling against my squeeze. She moves her chest left and right, either in her struggles or as a half-baked attempt to persuade me to drop the hold and give into her womanly gifts. Unfortunately for her, that wasn’t going to work. I pulled my head away from her breasts and broke her grip on my head, noticing that my blood had now been smeared across her previously snow-white chest. I began to squeeze Kat with all my strength. Kat tries to push herself away from me, but it is far too late for that. I keep Kat in the hold until her arms begin to go limp. Kat lays her head on my shoulder and weakly says, “I submit.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

I drop Kat onto the floor. She falls and crumples, coughing as she attempts to understand what had just happened. I walk back to a table to grab a handkerchief to cover my mess of a nose. I turn around and take a look at Kat; she has finally stood up and is holding her ribs with her back towards me. I give her one last glance over; great ass, lovely thighs, everything a man could need. For a second, I reconsider the wager of the match. Sensing this, Kat turns around and begins her sultry walk towards me. “You know,” she says, “I could give you anything you want so long as you let me stay.” She walks towards my side and whispers, “Anything,” into my ear and gives it a slight nibble. I spin around and, truth be told, slap her. As she turns back to me, I see nothing but rage and contempt in her eyes. I put my foot down: “Now leave.” Kat goes back into the bedroom to pack her things. I return to my armchair, glancing back over the lights of Los Angeles. “Yes,” I think to myself, “It really is good to be a bachelor in LA.”

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mannj For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 19:41
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeating Kat Dennings (A Competitive Wrestling Story)

great stuff, would love if u beat Emma stone like that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 20:29
gameking

Do continue with these stories, this was a great read.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-16, 07:54
Points: 5,204, Level: 30 Points: 5,204, Level: 30 Points: 5,204, Level: 30
Last Achievements

It's awesome seeing feedback on this story! I'm definitely going to continue the series. What name should I give the series? Who should the Wolf wrestle next?
Old 28-May-16, 13:46
Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great story. My only suggestion would be maybe not putting who wins in the title. Leave the reader with some suspense until the end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-16, 15:42
Points: 6,812, Level: 35 Points: 6,812, Level: 35 Points: 6,812, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Really good story, more like this please.
The Following User Says Thank You to curioussparky For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-16, 15:48
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

lolstorysuxgirlshudhave1

Good story though
Old 29-May-16, 15:49
MonkeyFreed
This message has been deleted by MonkeyFreed.
Old 30-May-16, 21:26
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I enjoyed it a lot, although I prefer a full KO at the end of the fight. But the fact that it didn't end in a KO actually made it feel a bit more realistic. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Old 08-Jun-16, 01:18
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Wow, awesome story dude! look forward to more
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-22, 00:23
Points: 2,963, Level: 22 Points: 2,963, Level: 22 Points: 2,963, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Please post anothee competitive story with a celebrity! This was great
The Following User Says Thank You to ALMA123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bearhug, competitive, kat, kat dennings, maledom, smother