Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-17, 22:23
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Forced handjob in competitive setting

And fight it?

Nope ;-)
Old 31-Jul-17, 23:00
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

I see 2 slightly different themes here.

1. The situation where the girl deliberately targets the groin area as a way to subdue/control a guy in a match.

2. The situation where the girl uses the HJ to show her dominance over a guy after defeating/subduing him without using any type of groin attacks until the final domination of giving the forced HJ.

The first situation is in my opinion "sort of" cheating in a match, the second situation is the domination that I think that the original poster was referring to and it is what I consider one of the most impressive ways a girl can show her dominance over a guy.

The other thing that is rare in both sessions and even in online wrestling clips is where the girl totally dominates the guy by having forced sex with him after defeating him in wrestling.

And yes, I have asked some of the session girls (Very Politely! I may add) whether they would ever go to this level and the answers are anything from: "It depends" to "No Way" to "How much will you pay me for that" to "Maybe next time" to "Only for my boyfriend/spouse" to "Wrestling Only" to "Being put in an arm bar and asked if I would like my arm broken"

I have only see a handful of clips (Debra D'andrea for example) in which that occurs and it has never occurred to me in a session yet.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And fight it?

Nope ;-)
I thought the same way until I tried to fight off one of these forced HJ's but she was still successful with it and trying to fight it off unsuccessfully made it even more dominating and impressive of a defeat.

Especially when recalling the experience

Last edited by ssgenius; 31-Jul-17 at 23:00.
Old 31-Jul-17, 23:03
Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=ssgenius;295997]I didn't ask for it specifically. I went into the session with the thinking on my part that this would be a relatively even match as I was a little taller and heavier than her. After she pinned me in the first few minutes and could hold me down in place, I realized that I was outmatched.

Yes, the HJ came as a surprise at the end. What was more surprising was how easy it was for her. I was sweating, breathing hard, going as hard as I could to get away and she just played around with me and it took her from when she started to strip my clothes off to the actual HJ, just over a minute.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

ssgenius, from your point of view, who, between Rayne and Isabelle, was stronger and skilled ? Seems to me that memory of the experience with Rayne is more " tangible" and impressed in your mind. Right?
Old 31-Jul-17, 23:42
Last Achievements

Isabelle was stronger is the short answer.

Here is the long answer.

The wrestling session with Ms Rayne was the first time I was ever totally dominated in a match which why it was so memorial.

Before that match with other session girls, I would have to let up and let the girl get a hold or 2 and even then I could usually power out of it.

Until I met Isabelle, Ms Rayne was the "Gold Standard". Even though Ms Rayne was 5' 10", 200+ lbs, I was 6 - 1" 235 lbs.

When I first met Isabelle (who was 6' 3" - 300 lbs) she had on some high heels making her appear to be 6" - 7". She opens the door to her place and then I look at her appearing 6 inches taller than me. My eye level was pretty close to her ample chest. This is one Big Girl.

She then takes off her high heels and is still 2 inches taller. We go up to her wrestling room and then she asks me if I am ready to start while she is standing there. Most other matches, I have usually started on the ground. I start by trying to grab her but she is surprisingly quick, grabs me around the neck and chest and gets me down on my hands and knees. I then try to defend that position but she then overpowers me and turns me over and I am pinned with her sitting on me in just over a minute and says "What do you expect when wrestling with the strongest girl in Europe"

In the youtube videos, she looks fat but underneath that layer of fat was some serious muscle especially in her back and legs.

If Ms Rayne was a 8 on a scale of 0 to 10 for ability, Isabelle was a 10. There is no one in session wrestling currently like Isabelle (Unfortunately, now retired). Amazon Annie is probably the closest active one but she is nowhere close to the capabilities of Isabelle. On the same scale I would put Annie as a 8
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 23:51
Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Isabelle was stronger is the short answer.

Here is the long answer.

The wrestling session with Ms Rayne was the first time I was ever totally dominated in a match which why it was so memorial.

Before that match with other session girls, I would have to let up and let the girl get a hold or 2 and even then I could usually power out of it.

Until I met Isabelle, Ms Rayne was the "Gold Standard". Even though Ms Rayne was 5' 10", 200+ lbs, I was 6 - 1" 235 lbs.

When I first met Isabelle (who was 6' 3" - 300 lbs) she had on some high heels making her appear to be 6" - 7". She opens the door to her place and then I look at her appearing 6 inches taller than me. My eye level was pretty close to her ample chest. This is one Big Girl.

She then takes off her high heels and is still 2 inches taller. We go up to her wrestling room and then she asks me if I am ready to start while she is standing there. Most other matches, I have usually started on the ground. I start by trying to grab her but she is surprisingly quick, grabs me around the neck and chest and gets me down on my hands and knees. I then try to defend that position but she then overpowers me and turns me over and I am pinned with her sitting on me in just over a minute and says "What do you expect when wrestling with the strongest girl in Europe"

In the youtube videos, she looks fat but underneath that layer of fat was some serious muscle especially in her back and legs.

If Ms Rayne was a 8 on a scale of 0 to 10 for ability, Isabelle was a 10. There is no one in session wrestling currently like Isabelle (Unfortunately, now retired). Amazon Annie is probably the closest active one but she is nowhere close to the capabilities of Isabelle. On the same scale I would put Annie as a 8
Not even Arekah?
Old 01-Aug-17, 00:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdude01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not even Arekah?
That is a hard one to answer as they were both great sessions.

With Isabelle, as soon as you met her and looked UP to that imposing height and size, that was intimidating to start. You were essentially wrestling a 300 lbs strong woman who would dwarf the famous Katie Sandwina.

With Arekah (who is still tall) I looked down on her once she took off her high heels and didn't have that imposing look of Isabelle.

In terms of wrestling, both pinned me easily. However, Isabelle with that height, and surprising speed was probably a slightly more skilled wrestler and her Dutch accent when speaking English was very sexy. She was also surprisingly sweet when not wrestling. Arekah was better at the trash talk and verbal domination.

Let me put it another way, Arekah, I could lift up into a cradle (with a little help) but it wasn't that easy.

Isabelle, I tried to lift her up and I just barely got her off the ground (which surprised Isabelle as she told me that very few men could even do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 20:43
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Those were some fantastic experiences, thx for sharing them.
which of the current session wrestlers are, in your opinion, able to competitively jerk you?

In my opinion the Debra videos are quite real.
seen something like this in the ariel x and wenona vs guy vid. IMHO Ariel would be quite a deal...
Old 01-Aug-17, 20:58
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I think Antscha is very good and experienced on handjobs, you can find a number of videos demonstrating her skills on clips4sale or dirtywrestlingpit. Maybe also Axa Jay.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-17, 21:17
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Antscha is very good and experienced on handjobs, you can find a number of videos demonstrating her skills on clips4sale or dirtywrestlingpit. Maybe also Axa Jay.
indeed, but those are fake or - let's say - obviously not competitive.
Old 01-Aug-17, 21:28
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I am always sure that Antscha would also apply a forced hand job in a mixed wrestling match.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, handjob, mixed