Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-18, 20:25
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: How does real facesitting feels like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ha ha, Scorpion, thanks so much for sharing your woman's perspective.

My view is quite the opposite. In the horror of the facesitting, I find extreme pleasure.
I envision this pin as the most feminine wrestling pin ever possible.
Not only is it going against social taboos for a male to loose again a female at wrestling, and that's already why mixed wrestling is fetish.
But the climax of it is when the girl reaches the moment where she can show such full dominance on to the man that she is using her sex to pin and submit him:
- either through a smothering facesitting = "you male are becoming my thing!" You have no other choice than feeling her superiority, totally helpless, and even feeling her juice and smell on your face while beeing completely pinned, helpless and smothered at her will.
- or through a forward-crotch facesitting on the throat = "you male look at that: I can submit you with my sex in just a few seconds".

My girlfriend uses both facesitting types for 2 different goals.
I am stronger than her, but if she happens to be on top at any moment in our match, she immediately tries to apply a forward-crotch into my throat to painfully submit me.
From there, she usually starts wearing me down both physically and psychologically (hear I start being obsessed by her female body).

The end of the match, if she has been successful wearing me down, is the time for her to use her smothering facesitting. I am like a prey at that stage, while she is definitely enjoying herself.

Facesitting is just the epitome of mixed wrestling in my opinion.
I would love hearing the point of views and experience of females experiencing it in Fem Vs Fem matches, both on the dominant and submissive sides.
I fully agree with the first part of this. It’s so hot because it is both dominating and sensual, and her femininity plays into the humiliation.
Old 28-Feb-18, 03:30
Points: 7,786, Level: 37 Points: 7,786, Level: 37 Points: 7,786, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I've had three girlfriends who agreed to facesitting me and a few experiences with it from my childhood. Overall, I always have mixed feelings while it's happening, but love the memories of it afterwards.

One girl I dated got scary good with it. She started holding my head and face upright with her feet, then whenever I tried to buck her off so that I could catch a breath, she'd just ride along. She'd facesit me nude until I was able to satisfy her, then pull her panties up and smother me. She got me really good once when she was pissed off at me. That was really no fun at all at the time. Haha

Last edited by sugarwatertonic; 28-Feb-18 at 03:40.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugarwatertonic For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 06:07
Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My 2 cents. Sorry for my bad English. Usually the faceting is nice. I was thinking that this hold is easy to escape in case you fill uncomfortable. But then I meet mistress Valhalla. She put me in face sitting and hold my head with her arm so I couldn't move it. Soon I start to panic there was nothing to do to escape and I start to fill that she suffocating me... That was so real and scary. She just laughs and say - 'You can tap'..... I tap like crazy realizing that a woman make me submit with just sitting on me . She can kill me with her beautiful back just like that....Still cant forget it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greg9898 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 12:49
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

When you are with you girlfriend/wife, lie on your back and with them on top of you, inch them up to where she is strattling you and you are performing oral. She will likely enjoy that and will probably want to do that in the future.

Also, Liz Lightspeed is happy to apply the pubic bone pin on your face. It's fun to watch it approaching with that tatoo around her belly button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, facesit