Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 08-Jun-21, 17:45
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session girls and what they charge

I have noticed now that on session girls they are charging 400 in hour not all but some are sore even 500 in hour the people who are reading this do u have great jobs that u can spend that much for a hour of thrills for me I'm getting priced out
Old 08-Jun-21, 18:11
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have noticed now that on session girls they are charging 400 in hour not all but some are sore even 500 in hour the people who are reading this do u have great jobs that u can spend that much for a hour of thrills for me I'm getting priced out
IMO, it has always been a luxury service and while there are heavy-hitters out there who can easily schedule a session a couple of times each month or even weekly, it seems there are a whole lot more clients out there who have to save up to treat themselves to maybe 3-4 a year. I've spoken with guys who did side jobs just to have a separate kitty for their session hobby.

Inflation is hitting the entire world. Is every person advertising sessions worth $400-500/hour? Hell no!! No disrespect to anyone trying to earn a living, but hell the fuck no. But for the hard-working providers who really take care of their clients by giving great value, I personally consider $400 a bargain.
Old 08-Jun-21, 20:18
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

There are ebbs and flows. Considering I haven't done a session this year, and didn't session most of last year, it's not a huge expense. Occasionally, at least in previous years, I might do 2 or 3 sessions in a given month, but then none for another 6 months. You could also ask how people with average jobs afford international vacations or any other luxury. I guess they make it work.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-21, 21:13
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

They ask for a certain rate because they're fairly sure they can book said rate. You either think someone is worth her rate for you or she isn't, rates creeping up just means guys will have fewer options they're considering. It's not egalitarian, but it makes sense on their part.
Old 08-Jun-21, 21:55
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Price is definitely too much and I'm getting priced out but at this point they probably think we are addicts. I'm curious at what rate would folks finally say no more? we are getting the same service or worse provided while the prices keep beating inflation and my salaries rate of increase.

Some Sessionettes are considerate though as there has been times the service was so good that I was confused on the price. But most of the time i'm disappointed and short 350 wondering why I keep mismanaging my funds.
Old 08-Jun-21, 22:21
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

It was a big discussion in a german forum.

Some find Euro 200.-- (lesser than $ 300.--) to much, others agree that girls can ask more.

I go from the point of view, the session girl can ask what she want, but she has to take the consequences, if the amount of sessions goes down.

An important value is the skill (and maybe for some also the look)!

For sure, a Sheena can ask more as a beginner with low skills.

You cannot buy a Ferrari to a price of a Ford, no?

And it's still the choice of a customer to accept or try to ask a rabate. But asking a rabate from one hour at the price of Euro 200.--, would be a shame.

Honestly, whe i see what is asked for a champions league soccer match, for me it's clear, i prefer a good session! But this is for sure it's personal!
Old 08-Jun-21, 22:52
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yeah I mean u could go to a massage parlor and have a model wrap her legs around you in a scissor hold ANOTHER QUESTION these session girls who go to one city to the next city to the next city all in 4 days how they do it Thanks
Old 08-Jun-21, 23:03
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I mean u could go to a massage parlor and have a model wrap her legs around you in a scissor hold
Any time I've tried to teach a sex worker of any kind how to do any kind of wrestling hold it never quite works out (with the exception of facesitting). I don't recommend trying this, I'll bet anything you will be disappointed. It's also very dangerous with scissors or chokes since you can easily cause damage to someone's neck or jaw without experience and training.

Session wrestlers can charge what they do namely because the vast majority of women on the planet don't have the skill, strength, or attitude to do this work.

The solution is to save and / or make more money. The ones that are truly overcharging (relative to their competitors) simply won't have a long term business unless they reduce their rate or up their game.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-21, 23:28
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Everyone above touched on some pretty good points, but the fact of the matter is that this is a luxury service. There are very, very few women with the strength, physique and skill out there who do this kind of work and do it well, and the ones who are not skilled and/or price themselves too high don’t last. If the market reflects the demand (and it does,) the prices will remain where they are.

You also have to remember that, while sessionning is “expensive,” you do have to factor in the women’s expenses when they do this. Air travel, hotels, gym memberships, trainers and coaches, food, steroids all add up. Plus, there is an inherent danger toward women in meeting strange men alone in hotel rooms. Sure, you would never put a session wrestler in danger, but there are unfortunately a lot of guys out there who are creepy and sleazy at best, and downright threatening at worst.

While I’m sure there are some women out there who are not worth what they charge, speaking from experience I have never had a session where I felt I didn’t get my money’s worth. And while yes, you could hire a sex worker or masseuse and “teach” her to headscissor you or whatever, but I guarantee you’ll be disappointed because they usually don’t have any experience in what we are into, and nobody on the planet can learn and be adept at a new skill the same day they know it even exists. While it seems like there are lots and lots of session women out there, they represent a tiny, minuscule sliver of the broad spectrum of sex work that’s out there, and what we are into represents a small niche in the broad realm of kinks out there. Low supply and high demand reflects what the market charges.

I’m not a rich man, but back when I did session (currently don’t,) I found a bit in the budget to have a few sessions a year. I don’t have many vices, so it wasn’t hard to save up, and I even had a very well-known and regarded wrestler offer me a half-off discount for future sessions (trust me being personable goes a long way.) As with anything, budget your money, know what you want, do you research into finding the right wrestler for you, and you’ll find it to be a worthwhile expense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-21, 23:37
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecury007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Price is definitely too much and I'm getting priced out but at this point they probably think we are addicts. I'm curious at what rate would folks finally say no more? we are getting the same service or worse provided while the prices keep beating inflation and my salaries rate of increase.

Some Sessionettes are considerate though as there has been times the service was so good that I was confused on the price. But most of the time i'm disappointed and short 350 wondering why I keep mismanaging my funds.
With respect, back in 1996, sessions were $300.

By almost any inflation metric - I used this calculator just now ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) - the going rate should be about $500 today.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecury007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

With respect, back in 1996, sessions were $300.

By almost any inflation metric - I used this calculator just now ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) - the going rate should be about $500 today.

Last edited by KillerCrushes; 08-Jun-21 at 23:37.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread