Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Please divide six points between sexiness and fighting skills of your ideal opponent
All six to sexiness, I need a sex doll for fantasy wrestling 6 6.52%
5 points to sexiness. I want to feel some resistance from her part 8 8.70%
4 points to sexiness. I need a sexy girl to fight with, but one-sided rolls can not turn me on 20 21.74%
3-3 points to each, I go for an 50-50% chance real fight against the girl next door 21 22.83%
4 points to fighting capabilities. I am ready to forfeit some of her sexiness to face a woman stronger than me 13 14.13%
5 points to fighting capabilities. Some sexiness I need in her but I want to feel her physical superiority even more 16 17.39%
All six to fighting capabilities, I want to be humiliated in a real fight 8 8.70%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-Jun-21, 11:34
Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Importance of appearance vs fighting capabilities of your ideal opponent

I voted 3-3, but really these qualities are not opposed to each other so that you have to sacrifice beauty and sensuality to get power and skill or vice versa. These women are often elite athletes and stunning beauties at the same time. No reason not to go for a 6-6 like Jennifer Thomas or Veve for example.
Old 14-Jun-21, 12:15
Bevvie97

Default Re: Importance of appearance vs fighting capabilities of your ideal opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I voted 3-3, but really these qualities are not opposed to each other so that you have to sacrifice beauty and sensuality to get power and skill or vice versa. These women are often elite athletes and stunning beauties at the same time. No reason not to go for a 6-6 like Jennifer Thomas or Veve for example.

I agree that these attributes do not fully exclude each other, and there are spectacular exceptions. Nevertheless I perceived a difference between fashion models, movie stars and judoka concerning their beauty.
On the other hand, don't you think it's possible that you are somewhat biased in favour of female fighters?
But of course, taste is not a debatable thing, each to his/her own.
Under the "Sexy girls I would like to fight and loose" thread I've seen many beauties but less capable fighters.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 19:42
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I voted 3/3, but after thinking about it I wish I'd voted 4 on Sexiness.

Personality is maybe most important but it's not on the poll.

Technical skill is important to me - my ideal mixed fight would be with a girl slightly weaker than I am who grinds me down with her superior ability until I'm tired enough that she can overpower me (which is when she brings out the sexy holds). Robin would fit this very nicely, although I'm big enough that she wouldn't agree to do full-comp with me.

But I'd take a session against someone like Fabi Antoine who, while not a 10/10 looks wise, has both the strength and skill to do whatever I want (and whatever she wants) to me, over a session with someone like Hannah from Academy, who's just too small to do much to an average guy even if she has some technical ability. But it would also depend on exactly how sexy we're talking about. Plus I'm more attracted to musclegirls than models, so it's hard to think of someone I'd be interested in a session with who isn't strong enough to provide at least a little bit of a threat.

However, I have zero interest in a session with someone like Renne Toney or Amanda Nunes (not that Nunes sessions, she's just the best example I can think of of a girl who could annihilate me in a fight but doesn't appeal to me in looks or personality - at least Cyborg seems like she might be cool to have a beer or two with) because no matter how much stronger or skilled she is I'm not attracted to her enough to enjoy it.
Old 15-Jun-21, 03:10
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=ThaCat005;485859]I voted 3/3, but after thinking about it I wish I'd voted 4 on Sexiness.

Personality is maybe most important but it's not on the list

———————-

I agree that personality is very important. It’s how well we “click” and how into it she is that make a very big difference to me. But when it comes down to looks vs fighting skill, I favor looks. I’m not into competitive sessions so skill isn’t as important, but I still want them to be experienced wrestlers
Old 15-Jun-21, 11:46
Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that these attributes do not fully exclude each other, and there are spectacular exceptions. Nevertheless I perceived a difference between fashion models, movie stars and judoka concerning their beauty.
On the other hand, don't you think it's possible that you are somewhat biased in favour of female fighters?
But of course, taste is not a debatable thing, each to his/her own.
Under the "Sexy girls I would like to fight and loose" thread I've seen many beauties but less capable fighters.
Of course I (and almost everyone else here) is biased in favor of female fighters. I sort of thought the whole point of the poll was what your rating basis was for female fighters.
Old 15-Jun-21, 15:17
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course I (and almost everyone else here) is biased in favor of female fighters. I sort of thought the whole point of the poll was what your rating basis was for female fighters.
I highly appreciate female fighters (those ones taking it seriously), but with the poll I intended to be balanced and embrace the whole range.
Not sure I did it successfully, but that was my intent.

Although I would give 5 points to fighting capabilities, because I need my fetish fantasies to be realistic, on the basis what I saw here I understood that many forum members prefer getting scissored by a beautiful curvy girl, having little fighting capabilities or none at all. I just wanted to see the ratio between preferences.

Concerning beauty, I think I'm not biased, at least trying not to be.
For instance, Anna Maria Wagner won judo workd championship in half-heavyweight last week, but I do not consider her any more beautiful after gaining the title. On the other hand, I highly appreciate her as a judoka.

But being a woman my aspect is somewhat different of course (I'm straight, yet I like when a girl tries to be as attractive as she can, and so do I).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 06:11
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The hotter the girl, the more humiliating the defeat. I want to lose to a girl I don’t think I’ll lose to...win win. So I might give 5 points to sexy and be mortified if she can actually beat me. That’s happened and those are the losses I remember the most.
Old 16-Jun-21, 07:03
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The hotter the girl, the more humiliating the defeat. I want to lose to a girl I don’t think I’ll lose to...win win. So I might give 5 points to sexy and be mortified if she can actually beat me. That’s happened and those are the losses I remember the most.
In real life that may happen.
But in this poll there are pre-defined categories, and according to my original intention, the female opponent whom you gave 5 points to sexiness and only one to fighting skills, won't be able to overpower you. She would put up some fight, try to resist but you will definitely win.
Of course if you don't want to accept these categories, I can't prevent you from crossing the lines and voting as you wish.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 07:59
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Last Achievements

In that case, I would go for 4
Old 16-Jun-21, 08:41
Points: 13,948, Level: 51 Points: 13,948, Level: 51 Points: 13,948, Level: 51
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,440 Times in 905 Posts

4 point to sexiness, actually what I like the most is to win but against a girl who is good/strong enough to give me a challenge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post: