Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-11, 11:17
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default beaten by older sister

I was lying on the sofa watching saturday tv when in walked my older sister. Sis joked that when she came in the room on a Saturday that i was usually getting sat on by my younger sister. Sis walked over and said II think I will beat her to you this week and dragged me to the floor in an unprovoked attack. She was 20 years old 6 years older than me. It was all too easy for her and i was quickly trapped in a schoolgirlpin she was sat on my chest with both shins covering my biceps.

Sis said "I know what she does this to you its actually good fun pinning you down" sis was dressed in shorts and t shirt as she shuffled a bit further onto my upper chest not a throat straddle like my younger sis applied. She quizzed me about what my younger sister did when she pinned me down wanting to know what torture treatment she put me through. I did not reply. This just wound her up and she began to apply some treatment of her own. She had a torture song she sang to me it went "Dont be nosey (nose tweeking) or cheeky (cheek nipping) or the elephants will come (hand stomps on the head) do you get the point i said do you get the point (knuckles boring on temples followed by fingers pressed onto pressure points below the ears) i kneed you" knees bored into my chest then my face. she repeated the song about 4 or 5 times it was agonising and I was screaming in pain and was totally humiliated. I tried to unseat her from my chest but my struggles were futile as she was an expert pinner and easily rode out my struggles. I was just glad nobody could see what she was doing to me. I loved being pinned down but the torture was awful. Sis then pressed her thighs framing my face i could feel her bare thighs and remember her legs were cold as she squeezed them tightly on my face.

Sis had been sat on me for about ten or 15 minutes and her weight was telling on my chest restricting my breathing a bit. She seemed to be really enjoying herself on top of me. She was verbally abusing me with slave worm maggot useless waste of time etc She then paused for a moment before saying "I know what i have haven't done to you before, i've not given you the chinese burn. I had no idea what she meant but knew it was bad by the look of glee on her face. I pleaded with her to stop submitting and begging for mercy but just like young sis these please fell on deaf ears. She sat on me and paused making me wait a little leaving me dreading the chinese burn. I tried one last time to struggle and managed to free one of my arms but she quickly placed it back under her shins she bounced on my chest a few times with her big arse knocking the air out of my lungs and causing me to cry out a few oompphs. She then nudged forward onto my throat until the crotch of her shorts pressed into my chin. This was obviously an act of dominance over me showing me she was the boss and i was her victim with no chance of escape and completely at her mercy before saying 'oaky doky let us begin" she released my right arm from under her ankle then grabbed my wrists and put gripped both my wrists and twisted them fast causing friction burns which i now know as chinese burns she put my arm back under her ankle then repeated the process on my other wrist.

It had been at least 20 - 25minutes sis had been sat heavily on me i was now exhausted. The chinese bur had almost brought tears to my eyes. Sis then said "I think that will do for today and lifted her head back and put her hands through her hair this pressed her crotch even tighter against my chin forcing my head back before resting both hands on her thighs. My younger sis walked in on us she laughed at my predicament before frowning and said "What you doing thats my job I had just come home to pin him down. Any way what have you done to him. they had a convesation it was if I wasn't there I was simply ignored as they chatted away swapping torture techniques for there future schoolgirlpin sessions that i was to endure. My older sis the asked "Do you want him" and looked at me offering me to her. My younger sis needed no invitation and quickly sat behind her on my waist area before sis dismounted me. She then applied her tried and tested aggressive throat straddle and put me through more hell whilst my older sister watched on enjoying the show put on by my younger sister.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-11, 22:52
Siggi9999
This message has been deleted by Siggi9999.
Old 24-Sep-13, 10:35
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: beaten by older sister

What a story! WOW!
Old 23-Oct-23, 00:57
Jbellz1786

Default Re: beaten by older sister

I have a similar story which is quite embarrassing, but true sadly. I’m younger than my sister but I’ve always been the physically fit one, but in recent years that has become the opposite. My sister was always the chunkier one and I always made fun of her for it. In the last 5 or 6 years she has really turned her body around and is now in great shape. She started running, doing CrossFit, kickboxing and Tae Kwan Do. She lost a good amount of weight and went down to about 145, but in recent months has gained some of that back and is now about 180 pounds, but trust me when I say it’s mostly in her legs, her arms have a little size also. So picture someone who built great muscle in her legs and just bulked a bit on top of it. She’s also 5’5, but the weight is so well distributed, you would never think she is 180. She also moves pretty fast too.

I always thought her legs were strong, I used to see her do home kickboxing workouts and I always said to myself, “if she ever connected with one of those kicks to my face, I’d be out”.

To make a long story short, one day, I don’t remember exactly but we were fighting over some family issues and I came over her house after work one day. We were discussing some other things not pertaining to the issue and things were fine. One thing led to another and some how I pissed her off, mind you she’s got a short fuse and gets angry fast. She did what she usually does and stormed away from me getting angry, and I followed her because I like to continue the argument. As I walked behind her, what happened next I didn’t expect, she quickly turns around and delivers and sharp, accurate back kick to my face, connecting with my mouth, snapping my head back. I immediately grab my mouth because of the shock, and I stumble back a bit. She sort of look surprised she was able to do that, but also pleased that she finally did something about me talking crap. As she watched me gather myself she shouts “Hahaha sucka, how does that feel?! I should have knocked your ass out!”

Being angry and a bit embarrassed I tried to come back at her and punch her, but I was off balance and she just swiveled her head back and I missed her completely . As soon I finished my follow through she delivers a side kick to my stomach area, that doubled me over making me feel like I had to puke, and while bent over she came running towards me and knocking me over directly on my back and her jumping right down onto my chest. Now 180lbs of her is sitting on my chest. She inches her way closer until my face is between her thighs. I barely could nudge her. She then folds her leg under my head and pulls my head in close to her, wrapping both thick thighs around my neck. I thought she was getting into a figure four, but it was a front Headscissor. She extended her legs until the scissor hold was tight. I feel myself slowly losing my breath and as if I’m slowly falling asleep. There was no fighting this. She squeezed and taunted me saying “good for you, I hope you learned your lesson not to talk shit”. I tried to claw at her thighs but I couldn’t really get a good grip on them as I was on my side with my other arm pinned against the ground. As I tried to pry her legs off, she squeezed even harder, and I could tell she was really angry. She got up on her side to get some final strength into the scissor and I could feel myself gurgling and my vision getting blurry, before I knew it, I was out and she was standing over me with her foot mushed into my face saying “that’s what you get bitch”. I never ever thought this day would have happened. I had no idea she was capable of that. Especially those kicks with those size 10 feet, that hurt. I know she had been training the kickboxing but I didn’t know the extent of how much Tae Kwan Do she did, apparently enough to kick my ass. Today I’m scared to even make fun of her at all today. I sort of stand on guard every time I’m near her. Safe to say she officially scared me. I’m embarrassed for sure and I’m pretty sure she could do similar to me again if she wanted. I honestly thought that first kick was going to knock me out, she caught me so off guard with it, SMACK!!! Flush on the kisser! She was smart to do it without any warning, I was still in mid sentence and I believe so was she, so I never saw it coming, and that was the beginning of the end.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: