Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-23, 13:49
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brutal Over The Top Finishers!!

Hey guys, thought I'd try something different and write a fem vs fem deathmatch hope you all like it!

Asuka Martial Artist (Karate)

Height: 5'4
Weight: 115lbs
Nationality: Japanese

Sonya Street Fighter

Height: 5'3
Weight: 110lbs
Nationality: USA

Sonya walked slowly along the foggy, rocky beach along the Scottish coast where she was told her next opponent would be waiting for her, wearing boots, a check skirt and an open cardigan with just her bra under it she finally sees a figure approach her through the fog, Sonya continues walking carefully along the precarious, rocky terrain until her foe is fully visible.

A 5'4 mature Japanese woman, wearing lacy beige and black lingerie grins at Sonya "hahaha, I killed a Male boxer in my last fight and was expecting a bigger challenge than you!" Cackles Asuka as she eyes Sonya up and down!

Sonya furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she responds to her foe "and I wasnt expecting my next foe to have lived in a retirement home, but here we are!" Snarled Sonya as she raises her fists preparing to fight! She swings a left right combo at Asuka but the experienced Japanese fighter catches both of her incoming fists with her hands and throws a hard snap kick into sonyas belly! "Urgh!" Grunts Sonya in shock and pain as she staggers back, Asuka sprints toward the emo girl with surprising speed and leaps in the air as she throws a rising kick, her foot smashed into Sonyas chin as Sonya head shoots up from the force of the blow leaving her lower lip trickling blood!

"What's wrong Sonya?? Is the old lady faster and stronger than you expected??" Giggles Asuka as Sonya staggers around on the rocks trying to keep her balance. Sonya growls in anger as she runs at her foe, Asuka throws a looping punch but Sonya ducks under it and rams her shoulder into Asukas torso, the Japanese fighters eyes widen in shock as the blow knocks the wind out of her, Sonya grabs her opponents hair and throws a big knee into her face while Asuka is doubled over! "I'm gonna fuck you up hag!!" Screams Sonya as she throws a downward elbow into the back of Asuka's head knocking the Asian fighter onto her hands and knees, continuing her assault Sonya throws a rising kick into Asukas belly causing her to groan in agony and roll onto her back!

Sonya grins and takes a few steps back before looking at a football sides rock on the ground, a sick grin streaks around her face as she grunts in effort picks in over her head and tosses in at the still stunned Asuka! It smashes into Asukas face with the sick crunch of rock on bones ringing out! "Woo direct hit baby!" Pants Sonya as Asuka let's out a horrified gurgle, the blow has broke her nose, knocked a few of her teeth out and left her face bloodied and bruised!

"Uhhh ple...plea...please dont kill me Sonya!!" Pleads Asuka in utter fear!!
Sonya walks over to her foe straddles her torso tightly between her thighs and picks up a fist sized rock "you know what everyone says about me?? I fucking rock!!" Giggles Sonya at her own pun before smashing the stone repeatedly in Asukas face, asuka cries and begs as long as she can but after several blows she turns deathly silent...

Sonya stops her onslaught and gets to her feet breathing heavy! She prods at Asuka making sure she is dead before flexing her arms in victory "hahaha I fucking win again!! Who dares challenge me next" screams the arrogant emo girl in victory, before walking off leaving Asuka for the crows that are now circling overhead
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post: