Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-23, 13:29
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 6’2, 215 lb 22 year old OF model

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, it's what I keep reading - "it's not reality" ... "This is reality" ...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...And you have people making comments like "boy power" with biceps emojis. lol

So by that logic, motorcycles on the road aren't reality because most people drive cars. A roulette wheel landing on a 30-something number is not reality because most of the time it will land on 1-29.

Just because something is less frequent, less abundant, does not make it "fantasy" or "not reality".

I don't accept that it's bad use of language either from people whose first language isn't English. They're trying to peddle a daft narrative that women being bigger and able to outperform men in sports, strength and combat should be overlooked and disregarded. Only men outperforming women is reality.

This thread again shows that people have a lot of pre-emptive bias and simply being smaller than a woman is humiliating in itself. Surely a woman can't be as big & heavy as a heavyweight Boxer.
"A Small portion of Women who are tall and big means that the majority of women in the USA are tall and big"

Is your logic in general. Yeah it should be overlooked because it's not the rule. lol get outta here bruh. I know it devastates you, but a 6'2 200lbs man isn't losing to his 5'2 90lbs girlfriend in a fight. And most men are stronger than most women.
Old 26-Mar-23, 13:44
Points: 57,597, Level: 100 Points: 57,597, Level: 100 Points: 57,597, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBoserMan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"A Small portion of Women who are tall and big means that the majority of women in the USA are tall and big"

Is your logic in general.
No it isn't.

I fully recognise the average man is bigger than the average woman.
Old 26-Mar-23, 14:00
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No it isn't.

I fully recognise the average man is bigger than the average woman.
Guys like Conor Mcgregor, Floyd Mayweather and Khabib are smaller than some women

Guess they should give up and cry from embarrassment because a woman exists who is 6'3 or 6'5 huh?

you stay trying to make it seem like men should give up because someone they don't know is bigger lmao. the even funnier part is some shorter guys can still have sex or get into relationships with bigger women. While the same woman can be submissive.
Old 26-Mar-23, 14:33
Points: 57,597, Level: 100 Points: 57,597, Level: 100 Points: 57,597, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBoserMan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys like Conor Mcgregor, Floyd Mayweather and Khabib are smaller than some women

Guess they should give up and cry from embarrassment because a woman exists who is 6'3 or 6'5 huh?

you stay trying to make it seem like men should give up because someone they don't know is bigger lmao. the even funnier part is some shorter guys can still have sex or get into relationships with bigger women. While the same woman can be submissive.
The problem with this logic is that again, you're trying to stand on the shoulders of giants.

Just because no woman on earth could beat Conor or Khabib in an MMA fight (even if she was bigger) doesn't mean that just being a "man" means you can share in the success of, or live up to the standards of these elite men.

And again, you're just making stuff up. I'm currently seeing a woman that's an inch taller than me and had a long term ex that was 2 inches taller than me.

Height can be a complete deal breaker for some women, however. Just as men have dealer breakers. Everyone does.
Old 28-Mar-23, 22:11
Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29
Last Achievements

The way I see it is both "fringe cases" do exist on a bell curve exist where women outperform male counterparts in some competitive, physical endeavour.

I'd also wager to say there are certain "tests of prowess" where women are on-average better performing then men as well.

I think there is nothing wrong with the classic/pre-modern-wokeness thought process of "the average adult man is stronger then the average women". There is nothing wrong with that claim, and it allows for the occasional finge-case exception.

I looked in up on Quora, and an example of an Olympic sport where the "best women are on average better then the best men" would be "Women's Gymnastics". Now granted, its literally a set of events and rules designed specifically for female and not male gymnasts. But if you took the best male gymnasts in the world and trained them to compete under the women's rules, in the women's events, the female gymnasts would likely win overall.

Apparently the best billards shooter in the world is female, and the best olympic rifleshooter is female. Now Billiards/Pool and Competitive rifle shooting aren't exactly "tests of strength", but they are things that require some physical prowess (agility, coordination, etc).

Also, there is nothing wrong with the claim that a highly trained female MMA lady can probably beat a completely untrained average man of the same age/weight class in an MMA competition.

Where does that leave things? Well, you can probably say in 85% of all physical endeavors, the top male competitors can and do outperform the top female competitors. The other 15% account for the types of physical competition where the natural common attributes of a human female lend themselves better to the competitive endeavour.
Is it really 85-15? I am not sure...but the ration is somewhere in that range.
Old 28-Mar-23, 22:48
Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,440 Times in 905 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Also, there is nothing wrong with the claim that a highly trained female MMA lady can probably beat a completely untrained average man of the same age/weight class in an MMA competition.
If they are in the same weight class she doesn't even need to be that "highly" trained, a female MMA practitioner with BJJ blue belt level of grappling is more than enough to completely smoke an untrained guy her same size in a fight, and if her level is higher than that then it's not even a matter of "probably" anymore but it's a straight-up certainty.

It's going to look even worse than this, at least this guy had some MMA training and a moderate weight advantage:

Untrained people are absolutely pathetic at fighting and they offer easy paths to their back on a silver platter during pretty much whatever they try, both standing and on the ground, not to mention they gas out in 1-2 minutes at most and they have no clue how to stuff takedowns or fight on the ground at all.

Putting untrained men who are 50+ lbs heavier vs trained women is where it starts to get less obvious and where it become more of a mixed bag with both outcomes being plausible depending on the specific attributes of the two individuals involved (like skill level, fitness level, strenght to weight ratio, athleticism etc....)

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 29-Mar-23 at 03:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-23, 00:19
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,530 Times in 659 Posts

Yeah, people go too far that way .. You don't need to be Amanda Nunes to beat an average guy .. There's a single mother, 30s, 5'2, at my BJJ club, who's been training BJJ about 9 months – still 100% white belt .. She smoked a new guy a couple of weeks back who no one told her was an amateur MMA fighter.

She's no outlier .. People were surprised – she's just really scrappy, and if you roll with someone who's got more mat hours than you, you just get exhausted and trapped in things pretty quickly.

The girl I'm on/off seeing, same club, is an outlier .. She's a white belt – doesn't train consistently (gym all the time) – but anyone struggles with her .. Strength doesn't usually mean much in BJJ/MMA, but there are total freak athletes out there, who also have buckets of aggression and willpower, and sometimes they're women .. And there are probably a few in every town.
Old 29-Mar-23, 00:46
Banned
Last Achievements

By the same token, a highly trained male/professional or a dude who trained for 9 months in BJJ can also beat an average guy and would likely stomp that "amateur MMA Fighter"