Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 22-Apr-22, 20:05
Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why do women fight through scissors and men don't???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More and more I think this is a fantasy site. I'm a female versus female fan and I'll see great matches where the women work their way out of and/or are able to power out of scissors.

Any competitive FvsF match where it is not about BJJ there are scissors applied and pressure, and seldom is a scissors a finishing move (over & over). But against men, they have no chance and tapping as soon as the pressure applied.

But all we hear here, is women going at 40% power to submit bigger stronger males in a scissor hold.

What am I missing?
A little of both honestly.

Women have different centers of gravity then men and it many tasks easier for them.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Since one of the many ways of getting out of many scissorholds involve standing up it's likely women have an advantage in this area. Even companies like Fighting-dolls that allow men to win, the men seem to have more trouble breaking scissorholds then women.

Also, generally companies that don't use jobbers typically use inexperience men vs experience women. Getting out of Scissorholds is pretty counter intuitive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Notsure4321 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-22, 06:15
Points: 1,652, Level: 16 Points: 1,652, Level: 16 Points: 1,652, Level: 16
Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1%

I must be one of the few men here who fight through leg scissors, LOL
Old 18-Nov-22, 01:47
Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Having wrestled over 500 women and been put in thousands of scissor holds my opinion is men donít want to power out. Itís a great feeling to have my head and neck crushed between a womanís thighs.
Old 04-Dec-22, 21:52
Points: 1,088, Level: 12 Points: 1,088, Level: 12 Points: 1,088, Level: 12
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More and more I think this is a fantasy site. I'm a female versus female fan and I'll see great matches where the women work their way out of and/or are able to power out of scissors.

Any competitive FvsF match where it is not about BJJ there are scissors applied and pressure, and seldom is a scissors a finishing move (over & over). But against men, they have no chance and tapping as soon as the pressure applied.

But all we hear here, is women going at 40% power to submit bigger stronger males in a scissor hold.

What am I missing?
When men wrestle women, we don't hold back consciously per say but like there's a bit where we're not like really using all our momentum. In a session, are you going to straight up tackle a girl and try to really throw her? Yes, you'll use your grappling skills and possibly lose if you're not experienced. One thing I'm cognizant about is not hurting someone. Even though you're paying them and have consented to a service, at the end of the day you need to maintain good will. If you really hurt her, who knows who all you've pissed off including her BF, her, etc. On top of that, she has your name and leverage to make your life hell if she wanted. Better to air on the side of caution.