Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 05-Dec-22, 23:49
Points: 2,087, Level: 18 Points: 2,087, Level: 18 Points: 2,087, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sometimes they want to wrestle

I was just recalling a memory I had of an interesting conversation I had with two women in college about wrestling.

I was going out with Julie, and she had a roommate named Sara. She was about 5'8" with a slim, athletic physique and gorgeous green eyes. Light skin with light blonde hair to her shoulders. She was highly attractive, and as I recall had lots of men giving her ample attention at parties and get-togethers.

One evening we were just sitting around their shared living room chatting away, and Sara revealed that she had been approached by a guy she knew that afternoon in the student union at our university. He bought her lunch, and during lunch, he asked her if she would wrestle him naked if he paid her $300.

At the mention of this, I was fairly taken aback. I hadn't told Julie about my penchant for mixed wrestling, and I wasn't quite ready to reveal that "part" of myself, so I struggled to figure out how to react "normally" to this story. I think I just said "that's kind of weird" and then let the girls talk.

To my surprise, neither girl was really put off by this offer. They both agreed that the guy was good looking (they had both known him from before), and Julie even got Sara to admit that it might be fun. There was, however, some concern expressed about it being a dangerous situation. They spoke for awhile about ways to ensure Sara's physical safety. I was going to offer to "supervise," but then I figured Julie wouldn't want me watching her friend naked, so I kept my mouth shut and nodded.

In the end, Sara decided that she would offer the guy the chance to wrestle her for money, but it would have to be with clothing on, in a public place like the rec center.

I only went out with Julie a few more weeks after that, so I never found out what happened, but I've always wondered what became of the situation.

The big takeaway for me was that women weren't quite as reluctant to wrestle as maybe I thought they were. Even if they weren't really "into" it or it wasn't their idea.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMarquez For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-22, 01:25
Points: 6,451, Level: 34 Points: 6,451, Level: 34 Points: 6,451, Level: 34
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,035 Times in 423 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes they want to wrestle

I've mentioned this before, when I was about 18 – back when the mixed wrestling/femdom thing was sort of a weird, personal hangup – I had a mixed race Japanese alt-girl (arts college, punk, safety pins, crazy hair, everyone was in love with her) pursue me for a proper wrestling match.

She had a reputation for being weirdly strong, and I'd heard around that she was looking to test herself .. But I hadn't properly integrated the fetish – plus she'd just got out of a relationship with my friend, and I did view wrestling as quite intimate – so I half-panicked and turned her down twice .. I also genuinely didn't know how it'd go down, and if I could deal with it not going my way .. She'd have killed me on endurance, as she walked everywhere, and she was pretty built and muscular at this point, although petite .. But I regret not being in a place where I could've had fun with that.

A climber girl I was seeing not so long ago brought up wrestling before I ever did .. Not quite the same – she wanted to be held down and told to 'shut up', after a struggle, while the Japanese girl would've tried to beat me .. The former being clearly sexual; the latter, probably not .. Not uncommon .. Another girl I dated offered to beat me up on our first date (I never hinted it at), girl I wound up in bed with on holiday dropped a 'wanna wrestle?' .. So I've had a lot more offers when I've not been looking for or hinting at it .. And I've always said, if you want to do weird stuff with a girl, you're much better off making them think it was their decision, or that it happened organically.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-22, 10:58
Points: 6,416, Level: 34 Points: 6,416, Level: 34 Points: 6,416, Level: 34
Activity: 11.3% Activity: 11.3% Activity: 11.3%
Last Achievements

Please elaborate on the girl that offered to beat you up on the first date, what was the context?
Old 06-Dec-22, 22:29
Points: 28,904, Level: 74 Points: 28,904, Level: 74 Points: 28,904, Level: 74
Last Achievements

I have found a unicorn recently, a girl who one of her genuine kinks is wrestling, she told me all of her experiences wrestlingwith her sexual partners have been disapointing so far because she didnt get a good challenge out of it because they werent really into it....
The Following User Says Thank You to mark peakock For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-22, 23:28
Points: 6,451, Level: 34 Points: 6,451, Level: 34 Points: 6,451, Level: 34
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,035 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please elaborate on the girl that offered to beat you up on the first date, what was the context?
Just good flirting technique, on her part .. She was a year older than me, and turned out we went to next-door schools – where there was an old rivalry .. So she drops a suggestive "Shall I beat you up now, or later?"

Great girl – looked like a young Jennifer Love Hewitt, quite tall.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark peakock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have found a unicorn recently, a girl who one of her genuine kinks is wrestling, she told me all of her experiences wrestlingwith her sexual partners have been disapointing so far because she didnt get a good challenge out of it because they werent really into it....
This MMA girl I've got close to this year seems to be one of these unicorns .. Quite a tomboy, and very into female muscle – as a lot of gym girls are .. If I show her a video of Amanda Leve submitting a guy, or a girl outlifting a gym full of guys, she'll either already know it, or gush over how cool it is .. So, they do exist .. But in our case, that whole side of things would be much better if we were just friends/training partners – these girls needs guys they can't walk over (which are quite rare nowadays).

Last edited by Ryan Futuristics; 06-Dec-22 at 23:28.
Old 09-Dec-22, 01:10
Points: 28,904, Level: 74 Points: 28,904, Level: 74 Points: 28,904, Level: 74
Last Achievements

I obviously was very turned on to find this out, so I poked around, teased her about how maybe they let her win, how does she know, to which she said no they didnt let me, they tapped out.

sooo i was already half way in love, then I asked how is it that shes beating them, and her response was " usually a headlock between my thighs, but I cant give away all my secrets" I explained to her thats called a headscissor, which she didnt know about... and weve been talking ever since, shes coming to visit over christmas, and yes we plan to wrestle.

shes not the only one I found recently tho, I introduced another girl to it and she thinks its the hottest thing ever to dominate a guy like that but only sometimes, both these girls still want to have their asses handed to them by a big strong guy at times to.