Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-19, 09:23
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Pussy Psychology

Some girls know how to use some body parts to either overwhelm or distract the guy. Some FD girls are pretty talented with that skill
Old 12-Nov-19, 10:14
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Guys, what would be interesting os going into the specifics.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], feel free to explain, share references.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 13:22
Points: 10,275, Level: 43 Points: 10,275, Level: 43 Points: 10,275, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,099 Times in 107 Posts

Appreciate the thread -- this is kind of saying the quiet parts out loud for me. And no disrespect to anyone that doesn't focus on pussy all that much or at all.

My interest in female domination is very specific -- I am not into F/F at all, or into traditional BDSM-type material. But out of my sessions, I think there were the great ones where the girl understands the combination of beating you physically and making sure that you had pussy in your face, often. Other not as great sessions where she understands beating you but doesn't seem to get the pussy dimension. Or you could have a session with just a hot model sitting on your face, without any convincing domination against your will. For me, you need both.

I make exactly the same distinction with videos. Beautiful girl, check, great outfit, check, she is strong and/or skilled so the action is believable, check, she never actually gets him into a sexy, pussy-in-face hold, what? How did they miss that? Worse are the ones that devolve into a reverse headscissors - blowjob combination, but all you ever see is the blowjob. What? I can see that anywhere!

So yes, the ultimate is where I can see him, or me, being defeated convincingly, but there is an interesting or subtle view of pussy in face.

I had started a thread called "contour" a long time ago where I thought the idea was to post pictures where you could see the features of her pussy through her outfit in subtle ways, but it never generated much interest. I thought at the time maybe it was saying the quiet part out loud, so, again, thanks for starting this thread.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrbastard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 16:16
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But please don't claim that your 8,370 'Active' fellow members lack courage - just because they haven't joined the thread to agree with you.

I said it as a joke. My sincere apologies.
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 18:51
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, what would be interesting os going into the specifics.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], feel free to explain, share references.
Kim ly’s mesmerizing boobs pin. She knows how to use hers vs guys. Emanuella and Ines used theirs perfectly vs strong Martin and it totally worked. But regarding pussies I can’t recall a better influence than Gloria’s pussy being pushed all the way to the chin of her opponents. She did it vs Ivan in a slippery condition in a time when he was impossible to get schoolgirl pinned. His struggle to get out was real but he failed due to that psychological shock. Luna also used it vs pietro to earn a late win
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 19:10
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], outstanding contribution, thank you.
You would get an A+ in sharing the references of those matches - lol
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 08:12
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Interesting topic

I think it had basically zero influence on me getting into mixed wrestling. The body parts that dragged me to it were mainly legs and ass, and the awesome curve of female hips. Then breasts and crotch. But by crotch, I mean mostly that nice V shape created by the legs and flat tummy, not the pussy itself. It might to do something with the fact that I do not mix the wrestling with a classic intercourse (which I trully enjoy, too ).

However, over time, I had various experiences that directly involved pussies, and I enjoyed them a lot, too. I remember the first one, many years ago, one of my first sessions. The girl was not exceptionally strong, rather a sexy, curvy type, but she applied a very effecient triangle choke, with my face pressed against her pussy, and the feeling of losing consciousnes in the silky smooth vice of her legs mixed with the sexy scent and taste of her pussy is unforgettable.

Another experience was with a very sexy and experienced girl, that was able to apply surprisingly efficient front facesitting. While desperatelly trying to get some air, I realized my mouth basically eats her pussy through her pants. To no avail, I must to say, I had to tap soon due to lack of oxygen. Later, I realized she was perfectly aware what she is doing, her pussy sealed my face in a very efficient way (better than much heavier girls were able to). She did this to me repeatedly, on multiple sessions, and just from the taste it seemed she is enjoying this experience, too Maybe the fact itself a grown man is at mercy of her pussy was exciting for her.

While I had more similar experience, these are the most memorable ones. But I have also many exciting experience involving other parts of the female body - I would say today, a clever, experienced and dominant girl can use basically any part of her body as a sexy tool I will apreciate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 14:08
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Nice post, we are all different to some extent, and funny you mention the checklist, I bet we all have one of those. Mine is more like:

1. Is the woman hot (nice skin, good hair, reasonably strong but not body builder) 2. Is her nice looking skin exposed (wearing a sleeveless top, shorts, nothing more annoying than a gal wrestling in a sweater or jeans) 3. Is there some level of realism involved (either the girl is similar in size to the dude so it’s believable domination or is the guy handicapped in some way ie. Tied up or two vs one).

To me there is nothing more disappointing than a 110 pound skinny lady “dominating” a 225lb male. That’s where mainstream movies and tv shows go wrong most of the time. Either Megan Jones or Skylar Rene would make a sensational movie villainess with their strength and submission skills. Imagine a scene where they slowly dismantled a dude and choked or scissored him to death. We could even throw in a few face sits for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Appreciate the thread -- this is kind of saying the quiet parts out loud for me. And no disrespect to anyone that doesn't focus on pussy all that much or at all.

My interest in female domination is very specific -- I am not into F/F at all, or into traditional BDSM-type material. But out of my sessions, I think there were the great ones where the girl understands the combination of beating you physically and making sure that you had pussy in your face, often. Other not as great sessions where she understands beating you but doesn't seem to get the pussy dimension. Or you could have a session with just a hot model sitting on your face, without any convincing domination against your will. For me, you need both.

I make exactly the same distinction with videos. Beautiful girl, check, great outfit, check, she is strong and/or skilled so the action is believable, check, she never actually gets him into a sexy, pussy-in-face hold, what? How did they miss that? Worse are the ones that devolve into a reverse headscissors - blowjob combination, but all you ever see is the blowjob. What? I can see that anywhere!

So yes, the ultimate is where I can see him, or me, being defeated convincingly, but there is an interesting or subtle view of pussy in face.

I had started a thread called "contour" a long time ago where I thought the idea was to post pictures where you could see the features of her pussy through her outfit in subtle ways, but it never generated much interest. I thought at the time maybe it was saying the quiet part out loud, so, again, thanks for starting this thread.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 13-Nov-19 at 14:17.
Old 13-Nov-19, 21:04
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

In all honesty, I'm much more attracted to feet and ass. Love having my face trapped in a lady's bum crack with her feet holding my head in place!
Old 02-Feb-20, 10:48
Johncruz
This message has been deleted by Johncruz.

Tags
facesitting, mixed, pubis, pussy