Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.






Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-Nov-12, 20:09
Mixedwrestling Mixedwrestling is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 153
Thanks: 21
Thanked 51 Times in 28 Posts
Default Physicaly dominant female family member

Who here has had a female family member that you would not be able to beat in a fight.
My sister is one year older than me and when ever we got into fights she would kick my ass. I have only been in two fights with her since my sophomore year in highschool. The reason why I stopped fighting her is because if I did not hit her back she would not kick my ass. She would just punch me or push me around And I wouldn't fight back so she didn't completely kick my ass.
The two fights I've been in with her was in my junior year of high school since I was finally bigger than her and the second fight was a couple of weeks ago since I accidentally hit her in the throat and she just kicked my ass.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-Nov-12, 20:25
desertgoodguy desertgoodguy is offline
Member
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,687
Thanks: 394
Thanked 1,630 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

If you are talking about wives as a family member, I hae lost t my wife on numerous occassions as detailed in other threads
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 08-Nov-12, 20:40
Mixedwrestling Mixedwrestling is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 153
Thanks: 21
Thanked 51 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you are talking about wives as a family member, I hae lost t my wife on numerous occassions as detailed in other threads
I'm talking mainly sisters because I wanna know if anyone else would got their ass kicked by their sisters like I did. But cousins, aunts, and stepsisters are ok too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-Nov-12, 22:25
Thrash Thrash is offline
Member
Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 43
Thanks: 25
Thanked 57 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Yea I had 3 older sisters and a brother. The oldest and youngest sis were really nice the middle girl, well not so nice. She was very violent and aggressive. I suffered many a beating from her and serious ones until I was 16, and punched her out on our front lawn. Finally freedom at last and we never had a fight after that, ~imagine~. I will say she did prepare me well for if and when I really had to fight a girl.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thrash For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 08-Nov-12, 22:52
desertgoodguy desertgoodguy is offline
Member
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,687
Thanks: 394
Thanked 1,630 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Sorry guys i am an only child
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 08-Nov-12, 22:55
Mixedwrestling Mixedwrestling is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 153
Thanks: 21
Thanked 51 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yea I had 3 older sisters and a brother. The oldest and youngest sis were really nice the middle girl, well not so nice. She was very violent and aggressive. I suffered many a beating from her and serious ones until I was 16, and punched her out on our front lawn. Finally freedom at last and we never had a fight after that, ~imagine~. I will say she did prepare me well for if and when I really had to fight a girl.

Your lucky she doesnt bother you. Besides the ass kicking I got the other week from my sister(the fight details are at the bottom of this reply) we have been getting along for a while even rented a house together, but if were arguing and she doesn't get her way she might hit me in the stomach, tackle me, put me in a headlock, etc... Nothing to bad.

So the other week we were swimming in our pool and we decided to playful wrestle. So we went into our grass and when we were wrestling I accidentally elbowed her in the throat. She then tackled me to the ground, hit me in the face, gave me a bloody nose, and then carried me back to our pool and threw me in. She then went in the pool and put me in a full Nelson. She finally let me go after I called her my master and said she could make me her bitch. Since then she has made me give her massages and is making me drive her around all the time.
I'm thinking tonight I'm gonna stick up to her(might have another fight story to write about) next time she makes me give her a massage. Probably will be in a couple of hours since I've given her one everynight for the last week or so.

I don't know if I written this yet, but my sister Is one year older than me and is my step sister

Last edited by Mixedwrestling; 08-Nov-12 at 22:57. Reason: Grammar error
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-Nov-12, 15:20
del del is offline
Member
Points: 25,196, Level: 69 Points: 25,196, Level: 69 Points: 25,196, Level: 69
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,377
Thanks: 20,012
Thanked 2,680 Times in 871 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixedwrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your lucky she doesnt bother you. Besides the ass kicking I got the other week from my sister(the fight details are at the bottom of this reply) we have been getting along for a while even rented a house together, but if were arguing and she doesn't get her way she might hit me in the stomach, tackle me, put me in a headlock, etc... Nothing to bad.

So the other week we were swimming in our pool and we decided to playful wrestle. So we went into our grass and when we were wrestling I accidentally elbowed her in the throat. She then tackled me to the ground, hit me in the face, gave me a bloody nose, and then carried me back to our pool and threw me in. She then went in the pool and put me in a full Nelson. She finally let me go after I called her my master and said she could make me her bitch. Since then she has made me give her massages and is making me drive her around all the time.
I'm thinking tonight I'm gonna stick up to her(might have another fight story to write about) next time she makes me give her a massage. Probably will be in a couple of hours since I've given her one everynight for the last week or so.

I don't know if I written this yet, but my sister Is one year older than me and is my step sister

It sounds like you have a fight fetish relationship.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-Nov-12, 14:47
Mixedwrestling Mixedwrestling is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 153
Thanks: 21
Thanked 51 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It sounds like you have a fight fetish relationship.
I guess you could say that although I just like to wrestle with her, but when she and I actually fight I'm scared of her.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixedwrestling For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 10-Nov-12, 15:15
del del is offline
Member
Points: 25,196, Level: 69 Points: 25,196, Level: 69 Points: 25,196, Level: 69
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,377
Thanks: 20,012
Thanked 2,680 Times in 871 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yea I had 3 older sisters and a brother. The oldest and youngest sis were really nice the middle girl, well not so nice. She was very violent and aggressive. I suffered many a beating from her and serious ones until I was 16, and punched her out on our front lawn. Finally freedom at last and we never had a fight after that, ~imagine~. I will say she did prepare me well for if and when I really had to fight a girl.

Did you fight back and punch her before you finally punched her out, or was she just too strong and aggressive than you? Either way, its good that its over! Its one thing to fight as sport and another when its about dominating another person. I hope she isn't beating up on other people now. Or if she is, that its in a sanctioned sport.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-Nov-12, 22:25
Thrash Thrash is offline
Member
Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 43
Thanks: 25
Thanked 57 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you fight back and punch her before you finally punched her out, or was she just too strong and aggressive than you? Either way, its good that its over! Its one thing to fight as sport and another when its about dominating another person. I hope she isn't beating up on other people now. Or if she is, that its in a sanctioned sport.
Yes, at around 14 I started to fight back and that would just escalate my beatings and our fights. I had to take my beatings and humiliation as each time I would gradually make progress but at a cost. I remember one of the last times she brutalized me, I was so beat up and scared that I actually dribbled in my pants. She could throw me and shake me like a rag doll, grab me by the hair with one hand and continue shots to the face with the other, she was to fast and strong, I would land one she would land like 3, and they were much harder than mine. When i was down on my knees covering she grabbed my head/hair and continued with her knees shots to my head and face. Then SGP me and with one hand on my throat and the other cocked and ready to deal out her final death blow. All this in what seemed like seconds. She was like a parana. She was an excellent athlete always at the top of her team volleyball, basketball, swimming, track, and extremely competitive in whatever she did. Her and my brother were basically the same age (4 yrs older than me) and about equal in a fight until about 17-18 when my brother proved the better and they didn't fight after that. I've seen her kick the crap out of a couple of my brother's friends from his hockey team. All the girls in our neighborhood were terrorized of her. She just took what she wanted whenever she wanted it. She couldn't hang on to a boyfriend for long (gee I wonder why?) and I think that made her more aggressive for a while. She is pretty calm these days and we get along ok and she's told me numerous times that she's sorry for what she did. She tries to buy me things all the time to make it up and i just tell her I don't want material let's just be happy we're alive and we have each other.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thrash For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite? tad Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 48 04-May-24 18:54
first post from new member commander Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 26-Jan-13 13:47
New member baptista_rui Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 1 22-Aug-12 13:43
Dominant nurses jovanzi Female Domination Videos 1 18-Aug-11 21:43


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.