Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.

Old 24-Jan-14, 20:23
tc1

Default My first mixed fight

Excuse the long post as there are a lot of details I remember. It was kind of a traumatic experience for me. I was 13 and in the seventh grade. I'd been in a fight before with another guy in the neighborhood during a Nerf football, two hand touch game. It wasn't anything big. A couple of punches, a ripped shirt, and two heavy breathing kids at the end. We both just stopped fighting.

However, one of the neighborhood girls, Jenny, a sister of one of the guys who was playing saw us. She was one of those punker types in the 80's, dyed red hair, shaved on one side, rat tail, etc. THough she was as skinny as a rail, she was cute in elementary school and would have been pretty except for this phase she was in. After the fight, she told us and both of her friends who were hanging out on her back porch with her during our game that she could have beaten either of us. I quietly denied this.

About a week later, Jenny started "picking on" me. She'd take my books on the bus, call me a name, knock my books out of my hand. I really didn't know how to handle being bullied by a girl so I didn't do anything except try to avoid her. That only works for a short while.

I ended up in her and her brother's back yard again on a gloomy Saturday afternoon for two hand touch. Jenny and her friends sat on the back porch with her jam box. I missed a pass and she yelled, "you suck!" I flipped her off. I probably should have just let it go because I had no idea that it would escalate so much.

She got up and started straight at me at a fast walk. When she got to me, she pushed me; we were roughly the same height except she was really thin. "Wanna say something to me?" was her repeated question. I let her push me a few times but then I started to get angry. Everyone egged her on and her girlfriends got up and joined the circle. I pushed her back and then the next thing I knew we were grappling each other standing up. I tried to push her onto the ground but slipped and fell on my face; she fell beside me and got onto my back and started punching wildly at the back of my head, hitting me a few times. I remember trying to swing at her a couple of times once I was up on my knees and she had stood back up. I was very tired at that point and I think she was, too.

I remember the other kids were cheering for Jenny and I was mad that no one cheered for me. Facing me, she charged in and started punching wildly again, this time at my face. I was now sitting on my butt trying to get my hands up. She was mostly missing but she caught me on the lips a couple of times. The worst one was the last one. She popped me right on the left eye, making a loud, hollow noise. I still remember the noise. It was hard enough to send me from sitting up to lying on my right side. Jenny stood over me and was trying to grab my collar and swing at me again with her other hand. My arms were shielding my face. She kept yelling, "Do you want another one? Do you want another one?" I was shaking my head. I remember looking at that fist in my face. It looked huge and I remember thinking, "please don't hit me again." I was morally and emotionally deflated. This had not ended as I expected it to. I thought I would push her down a couple of times and she'd go back to her friends on the porch. Instead, Jenny beat me up and I had lost a fight, decisively, to a girl in front of the neighborhood kids. It wasn't as if I let her do it. I actually tried to fight her and she won.

I couldn't look at her so I remember looking at the grass as I heard her mother from the back porch, "Jenny! Stop it! What's going on?" Jenny let go of me and stood up. I turned over on my belly and tried to crawl away on my hands and knees to safety but Jenny kicked me hard in the butt and I fell on my elbows as everyone laughed. Jenny's mother called for her and called for me to come over but I was too embarrassed and wanted to get out of there. I wasn't sobbing but I was crying in embarrassment and got a few comments from the group on that I remember as I was running away.

To my surprise, her mother did not call my mother, maybe she was being kind in saving me at least that embarrassment. I told my mom that I got into a fight with a kid from the neighborhood across the busy street and that it was all ok. To my chagrin, my eye was black the next morning. By Monday, everyone knew. A few days later, Jenny's mother called me over to her yard as I was walking home from the bus stop. She called Jenny over to and told her to remember what they had talked about. Jenny looked at me and said flatly, "I'm sorry for the other day." I looked at the ground and nodded. As I walked away, I overheard her mother ask her, "You did that to his eye?" It seemed as if she was a little proud of her daughter the way that she worded that question. I was always afraid of Jenny after that, at least a little bit, but I remember that every time I would see her mother, she'd have a smirk on her face when she talked to me.

Last edited by tc1; 24-Jan-14 at 20:30.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-14, 16:02
Points: 59,125, Level: 100 Points: 59,125, Level: 100 Points: 59,125, Level: 100
Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,004 Times in 1,985 Posts
Default Re: My first mixed fight

First of all, I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum, tc1.

VERY good story. Well written and constructed with nice little touches such as the mother being proud of her daughter for giving you a black eye.
Old 25-Jan-14, 16:47
tc1

Jiminy, thanks for welcoming me.

I see that I posted this in stories/literature and maybe I should have put this in discussion as it isn't fiction. This actually happened to me when we were 13 and the whole experience still has a haunting, yet intriguing feeling. Up to that point in life, I'd never seen a female assert herself like that. I still can't believe it happened.

Because she couldn't have been 95 pounds, I was amazed that she could have done that as I was so helpless. They say, though, that girls develop quicker than boys do and are actually stronger than boys the same age then (jr high health class) so I would chalk it up to that, and the fact that she was much more determined than I was.
Old 25-Jan-14, 17:16
Points: 59,125, Level: 100 Points: 59,125, Level: 100 Points: 59,125, Level: 100
Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,004 Times in 1,985 Posts

I think it was posted in the correct section.

Some people have been jonesing to have more real/true stories posted, so this should be well received.
Old 25-Jan-14, 17:34
Points: 18,146, Level: 58 Points: 18,146, Level: 58 Points: 18,146, Level: 58
Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,340 Times in 1,539 Posts

Thank you for the awesome real account, mate. Never apologise for your story being too long as it is the details that really make it for me. Welcome to the board.
Old 26-Jan-14, 20:22
tc1

If I were to make this fiction, I'd have her punch me more, choke me out, and remove my clothing there in her yard. And yes, we'd include a victory pose. Perhaps after the fight, I'd have to buy her school lunches and carry them to her table. Mow her yard, clean her room for her, do her laundry. Of course, I'd gladly do it because I'd fear another thrashing.
Old 26-Jan-14, 20:46
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,753 Times in 213 Posts

Great story tc. You didn't say whether the girl how old the girl was. was she older or younger than you?
Old 27-Jan-14, 01:19
tc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddelurker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story tc. You didn't say whether the girl how old the girl was. was she older or younger than you?

We were both 13 and she was probably a few months younger than me. We were the same height and I think I was heavier. She was kind of an angry and aggressive person, started smoking early in life, etc.

I think she was just tougher than me and wanted to hurt me more than I wanted to hurt her. She was feeding off of her friends and the guys playing football so she had everyone in her corner. If she'd have lost she wouldn't have been embarrassed or disgraced but I would have looked bad for hurting her. She made her decision and went with it. Looking back, I think she was just taking out her anger about life on me.
Old 28-Jan-14, 15:55
Points: 12,761, Level: 48 Points: 12,761, Level: 48 Points: 12,761, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the story!

Have to ask - how did you act around her after that? Did she ever try to pick a fight with you again?

And welcome to the board
Old 28-Jan-14, 17:39
Points: 4,479, Level: 28 Points: 4,479, Level: 28 Points: 4,479, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks TC1 for telling your story. I remember seeing a similar fight when I was about that age... yours sounds like the same thing. Girl looking for status figures she can beat a boy (you)... she's telling kids and they are egging her on because hell how can that not be a ton of excitement... when it suddenly unfolds you're disadvantaged because you are not "crazy committed" to kicking her ass... by the time you figure out that she IS it's too late for you you're already screwed.

If I had a "holodeck", your fight would be my goto program (me vs your crazy chick).

Smack
The Following User Says Thank You to smackme For This Useful Post: