Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-Jun-21, 22:30
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

There are people who need to work hard to save, others can do it pretty much at will. I doubt too many people session over once a month (over long periods of time). To answer your question, I'd say if your savings rate is anywhere near 50%, maybe even lower, doing a session every couple months is no big deal. Obviously a lot of people can't save that much, so this is indeed a luxury.

I would also say it's generally beyond irresponsible to spend money on a yacht for your yacht so you can put a helipad on it... but there are some people who can afford that too.

I think it's maybe a tad disrespectful to trivialize their athletic activities as just playing sports or going to the gym. A lot of them train for hours, multiple (gym) sessions every day, and that's what their life is. At the end of the day, there are very few women on the planet who have the skills/physique to do some of the things they do. Of course there are some who aren't very good who enter the scene for a quick score, but they probably don't last very long.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: