Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-21, 15:23
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,095 Times in 5,479 Posts
Trophy Re: A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament

A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament, part nine

The battle was picking up speed, Joe realized. And his father proved to be in great shape. Ben squirmed out from under Barba and wanted to pounce on his opponent, but Barba turned around. She extended her long legs like two tentacles and wrapped them around Ben's waist.

Not only Joe himself, but also Barba knew about how to use the body scissors, Joe realized. And if she was as good with it as Elka was with her head scissors, his father had real problems. Joe´s elder brother Adam, Elka's defeated victim, was still massaging his battered neck.

Barba crossed her heels and started pressing. Ben screamed out loud, showing a mixture of pain and fear. Joe shuddered. When had he ever heard anything like this from his father before? "Got you, old white man!" Barba hissed contentedly. Her thighs dug deep into Ben's abdomen. Joe was sure that his father was in real agony.

The women fought really well, and Ben, Adam, and himself hadn't expected that for sure. The expected one-sided performance, characterized by male dominance, had turned into a tough, even match. Was it a mistake to get involved in a wrestling tournament with the women? And should the third fight that day be decided by a scissors, too? Was his father threatened to endure a special kind of squeeze out? Was he goint to submit to a girl in a body scissor?

Ben gasped. Joe knew about Barba's strength and wouldn't have placed any bet on most of the men if they were held in Barba's body scissors. On the other hand, he knew about the iron will and the strong physique of his father. Bulldozer-Ben had never given up to anything in his life. Somehow he would manage the situation this time, too, Joe was convinced. Especially since he knew that his father knew about the countermove. Years ago Ben had performed it a hundred times in childish play with him and Adam when they had watched the wrestling shows on television together. But could he also use it? In a serious fight against a strong woman like Barba?

Barba seemed convinced of her victory. "You are no match for a strong young woman like me, old white man," she teased the guy between her thighs, leaning casually on her elbows, „You´re at my mercy“. Barba obviously basked in her superiority and arrogance.

And that opened up an opportunity for Ben. “Overestimating herself is a typical female mistake,” he had preached to his sons over and over again, and now Ben tried to back up his statement. He grapped around Barba's thighs, stepped over her buttocks, turned 180 degrees and leaned back.

His father really remembered the countermove, Ben cheered! In less than a second, his tough father turned the tide and put this devil woman into the Boston Crab! Now it was Barba who cried out in pain.

However, consideration for women was not one of Bulldozer-Ben's core competencies. Joe's father leaned back further. Barba stretched, tried to push Ben away, but her opponent was way too strong and heavy. Ben held the stand. He looked contentedly into the face of his opponent. “What about the old white man now, chick? Who is not up to whom here? You'd better give up, girl! "

"No!" Barba uttered resolutely.

Joe could see Barba’s frustration. A few seconds ago she had Ben seemingly safe between her thighs, and now this man was about to subdue her. Ben almost twisted Barba's body into a wheel. But Barba didn't give up. A tough girl, Joe admired. She proved to be lithe, strong, and tenascious; against inexperienced opponents her dogged resistance might even have been successful.

But not against a mentality monster like Ben. Joe´s father held his position stubbornly. Both opponents were battered, but also determined to win. Intense panting filled the air. Ben leaned back further and further. Barba was incredibly agile. Ultimately, however, this quality only prolonged her ordeal.

So Barba wriggled bravely, but with no prospect of success, in Ben's painful grip. Her mother Petra was the first to admit the inevitable. “I hate to say so, but Ben has got you for sure, daughter; you can't get out there. Submit, Barba ”she demanded.

Will Barba obey her mom and say auntie? Will the males extend their lead?To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BaBeEn01.jpg (1.08 MB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg BaBeEn02.jpg (586.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg BaBeEn03.jpg (424.5 KB, 23 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 03:27
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Last Achievements

A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament, part ten

“No!”, Barba pressed out, “I´m not done yet! I'm not going to let a senior guy kick my ass! ”Joe had to smile; the girl sounded almost defiant. But not realistic.

“Obviously he does kick your ass“, Petra intervened. „Your own fault, daughter, you got arrogant when you got him by the balls. Now don't be so stubborn, Barba! Ben has got you under control, and you're just exhausting yourself senselessly! ”Petra called her daughter to order. “Remember, you still have to fight Adam tomorrow! Then we need your victory, otherwise the guys will have won. Do you want to risk it? Lose a wrestling match against the show-off?"

Barba looked over at Adam. "Of course not!" She hissed. “Good point, mom. Let go of me, Ben! I give up!"

Ben released the grip. "4: 2 for us men", he stated with a pained face. He had paid dearly for his victory, Joe suspected.

“Don't be too proud of it,” said Petra, “tomorrow the tournament will continue. Then the tide turns! We will finish you up, guys!"

Day 3, breakfast

Was that what winners looked like? At least they didn't sound like that. “My neck is totally stiff; I couldn't sleep all night! ", Adam complained and massaged his upper shoulders," This little Elka has damn strong leg scissors; I thought the cutie was killing me! "

“What should I say?” Ben agreed to the lament, “Barba´s Bodyscissors is not bad either. The beast broke one rib of mine - at least! I lay on my stomach all night and hardly could breathe. "

They turned out to be victorious heroes in woe mode, thought Joe. The men were in the lead against the three women, but that was the only positive aspect. Elka´s and Barba’s thighs had left marks on Ben and Adam’s body and psyche. Only he himself had survived the previous battles largely unscathed, and most of all his victory against Petra had repaired his shattered self-confidence. Unlike Ben and Adam, Joe was looking forward to the upcoming fights. He was allowed to compete against Elka. If he won, it was him would bring victory to his family, to the men. Him, of all members of this mighty family. He would leave behind the status of Joe the loser, the notorious wimp.

If Ben didn´t stop the show. His father thoughtfully stared at the peeled breakfast egg. Joe knew what that look meant; his father chewed on a decision. Ben himself initiated the tournament; did he regret it now? Even for him, the unbeaten Bulldozer-Ben, the fights didn´t go easy: he had defeated little Elka as brutally as convincingly, but Barba had tortured him in a painful hold and led him on the verge of defeat. And Ben hat to watch Petra's daughters conquer his sons. His ancestors helplessly in the grip of two young women - whatever the outcome of the tournament may be, these images would certainly stay with his father for a long time to come. Were the defeats of his sons against Elka and Barba in the wrestling, the manliest of all sports, justifiable calling cards for future company managers?

Joe's gaze wandered to Adam. How did his big brother feel? The first-born, the pride of the great magnate Ben, disenchanted and devastated by little Elka? And Barba, his next opponent and Elka's big sister, even seemed to be stronger than Elka. How would Adam line up when he faced the tough girl?

But before Adam´s match could take place, Joe would start the third day of the tournament against Elka. Only if he should lose did Adam have to fight Barba. In this case, did his brother stand a chance in his battered condition? Was fear running through him, or was he happy about the battle against the attractive blonde? How would he cope if she kicked his ass? Made him suffer and submit in her devastating scissors?

Determined, Ben rammed the bun knife handle on the table. “We have to end the tournament! I will offer the women a draw! "

Joe winced. He had feared that scenario to come.

To be continued?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BaBeEn04.jpg (280.8 KB, 17 views)
Old 15-Aug-21, 03:20
Last Achievements

A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament, part eleven

“If we're honest, we've been extremely lucky so far,” continued Ben, “the three women are more than equal to us in wrestling! If Petra and Barba hadn't underestimated Joe and me, they'd have beaten us and be in the lead. How will the fighting end if we carry on? You, Joe, are not really favorite in my eyes when you compete against Elka; the little chick is quick and strong; I'm afraid she'll make minced meat out of you. Adam and I are battered. It´s definitely not clear that we can hold our own against Barba and Petra in our physical state. "

Ben looked at his sons almost imploringly. “Just imagine, boys, if the three women are kicking our asses! If they turn out to be the stronger, the superior sex! „Woman with two daughters beat the shit out of millionaire's family“ - they'd rub that under our noses for the entire quarantine time. Imagine, they spread the story afterwards! They are not obliged to remain silent and they already have shot enough pictures with their mobiles to back up their statements. And if that is posted on the Internet, I don't even dare to think about the reactions! Last but not least, remember the price of the tournament: We'd have to make the beds for the women and clean the toilets! Do you want to take that risk? No, I don´t! I've decided: I'll offer the women a draw. "

"Do you think they'll accept?" Adam asked skeptically.

"I'm totally sure of that," said Ben, „I know about the psych of women. They still are afraid of us, believe me.“

Day 3, round 3

“Are you offering us a draw? Seriously? “, Petra asked with a big grin. "Elka, you were right: Now that they notice that we have got them by the balls, the guys want to chicken out!"

“We don´t want to chicken out,” Ben corrected, “please take the offer as compliment. Taking into account the physical differences between the sexes, it was unfair from the very first beginning to go up against you. We're leading 4: 2, but you women have held up surprisingly well, we approve that, believe me. So being fair sportsmen and gentlemen, we want ... "

"... to pussy out!", Added Petra, "You saw how well we wrestle. The fact is, you are physically battered and you are afraid that we will kick your asses. And that's exactly what we're going to do today. All right: We accept your offer - if you add five thousand euros on it. And of course you also have to do the housework in the dwellings. "

"A real concession, because we are fair sports women and gentlewomen," replied Elka boldly, "You can of course also give up without a fight ..."

Ben stared at the girl angrily. "That's enough, I'll withdraw my offer! Today matches starts with you going against Joe, right? Shut the big mouth of the little girl, Joe! Kick her ass! "

Joe entered the battlefield. He was keen on the fight, but he also felt responsibility on his shoulders. He had to win so that the physically ailing Adam and Ben no longer had to compete against Barba and Petra. And he definitely wanted to take the chance to become the family hero.

"Ready for your next defeat, Joe?" Elka expected him with a confident, perky smile. Don't let yourself be provoked, Joe vowed to himself, then he should be able to defeat her. On the other hand, the memory of Elka's victory against Adam reminded him not to underestimate the girl. Adam had told him that he had feared for his life in Elka´s headscissors. But Elka's legs seemed to be the only weapon that could be dangerous to him. If he managed to keep his strong thighs away from his head and waist; he should not have any problems defeating her .

Ben gave the start signal. Elka circled Joe with nimble steps. With incredibly nimble steps! Joe tried to follow the fascinating dance of the little feet, but Elka let her balls bounce over the floor so quickly that he almost became dizzy.

"What are you doing?", Heard Joe Ben's uncomprehending, almost reproachful voice, "No playing around! Fight seriously!" His father was right, Joe called himself to order. He had to kick the girl´s pretty ass as soon as possible.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ElJoEn00.jpg (223.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg ElJoEn001.jpg (280.9 KB, 31 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-21, 18:51
Last Achievements

A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament, part twelve

Joe chased forward and tried to catch Elka on the arms or torso. He failed, the girl smoothly slid aside. "Don't be so stupid!" Demanded Adam, "Grab the bitch, thunder her on the floor, pin her on the back!"

"How big you talk," Elka countered irritably, "just remember how I kicked your ass!" Adam went silent.

Time passed. Joe felt his endurance waning. The last few days were tough for him, and Elka was definitely better trained than him. Joe had to put an end to the tussle quickly. He jumped forward. With a nimble step Elka dodged and clutched his hips. She leaned back, and Joe felt himself lose the ground under his feet. Where did the little girl get the strength from, he wondered when Elka turned with him and they fell down together.

With a clear advantage for Elka. The girl was on top and Joe hadn't prepared for an impact. The hard contact with the ground took his breath away. Elka slid onto Joe's body, grabbed his wrists and pressed her thighs against Joe's ribs. "Got you! It was easier than I thought ”, she uttered satisfied and started the count without losing time. "One - two"

Joe froze. Could it be true? Little Elka counted him out? Angry, Joe yanked his hands free and reared up, but somehow Elka managed to hold on to him. She grabbed Joe's wrists again and pressed them down.

Elka continued to rise in Joe's respect. Not only did she look fantastic, she was also really good at wrestling, that was for sure. The girl had good balance and a lot of strength in her hands. "One two three four -". It wasn't until the six that Joe managed to get one shoulder off the floor. He couldn't believe it: should he really be in danger of losing this match? In this embarrassing way? Against cute Elka? "One - two - three" Again Joe threw himself up, again Elka held on to him, again the strength left him. Elka got to eight. If Joe couldn't get a brillant idea pretty soon, he wouldn't be able to get through the next count.

“Do you really want to let the little chick defeat you, my son? With the schoolboy pin? ”Ben's voice sounded cold as ice, and Joe's despair grew. It was quite possible that the decision of victory or defeat for the men's team laid in his hands. If he lost, his ailing brother would have to face Barba. If Barba beat Adam, Ben had to fight Petra with his cracked rib. Both of them had limited chances. Father and brother relied on him.

The knowledge of his responsibility gave Joe unforeseen powers. Once more he threw himself up with his opponent. This time Joe almost managed to get rid of his burden. But only almost. Elka was tough and wiry like a steel spring. After a short struggle, she forced him down again. “You don't fidget badly; it´s really fun fighting with you, Joe. Well, am I good? ”She asked him boldly.

Elka was really good indeed. At least too good for him, Joe realized. Frustrated, he stopped his resistance. Elka pressed her thighs against his side and fixed her seat. "You really fought brave, Joe, but I think the story is told now," she stated and looked down at him casually, realizing her opponent was clearly beaten. Playfully she pressed his wrists down and crouched like a queen on his chest. "One -Two - Three". The young woman celebrated every digit that left her mouth. "Ten ... I´ve won!" With a big grin, Elka Joe held her tense biceps under Joe´s nose. "Didn't I say I would kick your ass?"

A shiver went through Joe. He had lost! Counted out in a schoolboy pin! Under little Elka! Joe wanted to sink into the ground in shame. He failed to become the family hero; the role of the loser was tailor-made for him. Depressed, he looked over to his father and brother. The look Ben gave him was oozing with reproach and disappointment.

“Elka took your son apart, but don't blame the boy, Ben; Joe gave everything and lost to someone better ”, Petra commented smugly. "By the way, it's only 4: 3 for you guys right now".

“Still 4: 3”, Ben replied defiantly, “so my Adam will end this game against Barba!” His father didn't look as if he would believe his own words, it appeared to Joe.

Is it going to be the victory for the brave men or the opener for a show-down of the seniors? Could the arrogant females really turn the tide? To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ElJoEn02.jpg (328.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg ElJoEn03.jpg (1.11 MB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg ElJoEn04.jpg (987.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg ElJoEn06.jpg (307.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg ElJoEn07.jpg (237.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg ElJoEn05.jpg (220.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 20-Aug-21, 15:12
Last Achievements

A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament, part thirteen

Adam entered the arena. He moved cautiously and hesitantly. It had to result from his sprained neck, Joe speculated; a real handicap. Hopefully his big brother wouldn't let himself be distracted by Barba's attractive body additionally. Anyhow, Joe didn't give Adam much of a chance. But maybe he was wrong. Adam not only had a big mouth; when the going got tough, he usually presented everybody a good performance.

Joe expected Barba to take advantage of Adam's weakness and outmaneuver him, but the girl raised her arms and offered Adam a test of strength. Why did she take this risk, especially since she must have recognized the state of her opponent? Did she not only want to defeat him, but humiliate him by forcing him to his knees and presenting herself as the physically stronger? Or did she want to give her ailing opponent a fair chance? Adam frowned in amazement, but accepted the challenge and grabbed Barba's hands.

The male body braced itself against the female body. Adam turned out to be the stronger. He strained Barba back, but without being able to unbalance her. So the two opponents pushed each other across the battlefield without one being able to gain a real advantage. Then Adam attacked. He tore his arms apart and jumped forward. Barba tipped backward as fast as a flash, put her foot against Adam's abdomen and straightened her leg. Adam flew through the air in a wide arc. Poor bro lands even harder than I did shortly before, Joe marveled. It hurt just watching! Adam raised his pelvis to relieve the battered neck. Barba slipped onto him, wrapping her legs around Adam's legs, and grabbed his wrists. Joe held his breath: Barba trapped his brother in a grapevine pin!

Barba looked down at Adam self-assured. “In your condition you are not an opponent for me. I don't want to hurt you any more. Better give up. ” Slowly, almost carefully, Barba spread her lower limbs to emphasize her words.

Joe shuddered. Strong wrestling women felt sorry for inferior men - had it come so far? Adam groaned. Joe suffered with his brother. Male bodies were not built for such torture. "You´re done. Had enough?" Barba asked. Adam silently shook his head. Barba shrugged, raised the angle and almost forced Adam to do the splits. That must have been it, Joe realized.

Adam also realized that he had no chance anymore. "I give…"

“Don't you dare! Hold on! “, Demanded Ben sharply.

Joe had always admired his father; but at that moment he hated this unscrupulous success machine. Adam was battered, agonizing the painful grip of a strong woman - no man should have to endure anything like this. A submission was the only reasonable thing to do. How could his father make his firstborn suffer like this? Barba seemed to share his thoughts. She looked over at Ben reproachfully. "What I do with your son now is your fault!" She pushed her thighs further apart.

"Stop! For heaven´s sake, stop!“ Adam yelled.

"Just to be sure: Are you giving up now?" Asked Barba.

"Yes Yes YES! You are the stronger one! You won!"

Barba loosened the grip of her legs. "You held out bravely, Adam," she praised her defeated opponent and slapped him on the shoulder in appreciation.

Joe looked over at Ben. He couldn't see any emotion on his father's face.

“Now it´s 4: 4, between males and females, isn't it, Ben? So we both old people have the pleasure to fight the decisive battle ”, announced Petra with a smile and entered the arena.

Somehow it just had to be the two of them, Joe realized and wondered about the chances of the competitors. His father had won the previous two battles, Petra had lost hers: based on the results so far, Ben should be the favorite. But he suffered from the broken rib that Barba had caused to him the day before. Petra, on the other hand, seemed to have recovered better from the exertions of the previous days. And after the victories of Elka and Barba, the trend clearly was the friend of the women.

It´s coming to an end now - but for which team? To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BaAdEn.jpg (176.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdEn01.jpg (195.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdEn02.jpg (1.24 MB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdEn04.jpg (598.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdEn03.jpg (650.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdEn05.jpg (508.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdEn06.jpg (745.8 KB, 19 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-21, 10:23
Last Achievements

Default Re: A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament

A squeeze-out and a wrestling tournament, part fourteen

"Come on, you big, strong bulldozer guy", Petra lured her opponent mockingly with her index finger onto the mat, "show an old woman what you are able of". Ben followed her request hesitantly.

Joe knew about the pressure his father was now under. Elka and Barba, Petra's daughters, had clearly defeated him and Adam, Ben's sons, and as a proud father that was a big shame for Ben. He had arranged the tournament. He had criticized his sons when they lost to Petra's daughters. And now he had to win the match if he didn't want to take responsibility for his family's defeat. Not an easy task: Ben seemed to be in a worse condition than Petra, had visible difficulty breathing, and his opponent was stronger than her previous defeats suggested. There surely were many things his father would rather do right now than to wrestle this woman.

Petra came up to Ben as soon as he stepped on the mat. Ben backed away and refrained from attacking. Just like me yesterday, Joe realized. Was his father following a tactic? Was he trying to bring Petra to the ground with a raid-like counterattack, as Joe had done the day before? Would Petra let herself be surprised a second time?

Or was there some other reason for Ben´s behavior? Was Bulldozer Ben, strict family patriarch and brutal businessman, simply afraid of losing his wrestling match against this woman?

Petra seemed to have asked herself the same question. After a minute of this weird rabbits-and-hedgehogs-game, she stopped in front of Ben, legs apart, hands on hips. “You remind me of your little son. Could it be that you're running away from me like a scared yellow, big strong man? ”She asked with a mocking grin.

Joe felt she was right. Dodging and ducking were not his father's tactics. but an expression of fear. Bulldozer-Ben, the reckless, the branch horror, fled like a little coward from a defeat in a wrestling match against a mature woman.

Petra stepped forward resolutely. Ben jumped back frantically. Petra laughed out loud. "At least your poor dad is fast enough to run away," Elka commented mockingly, and Joe felt deeply ashamed. His family was embarrassing themselves to the bone.

The one-sided event, which did not deserve the name fight anymore, dragged on. Petra moved purposefully and efficiently, always stabbing forward. When backing away, Ben had to cover considerably more meters than his opponent during her attacks. For every step Petra took, Ben took two. Ben's breath began to rattle, the cracked rib taking its toll more and more. It was getting harder and harder for Ben to escape Petra's gripping hands.

And then he couldn't do it anymore. Petra caught Ben's right arm and pulled him towards her. Ben put his legs in the ground, but Petra threw herself forward. Ben's defensive left arm just brushed against her. Body hit body.

Ben resisted again, and Joe admired him for it. Petra and Ben hugged each other like fighting brown bears. Forearms dug into waists and battered ribs that hadn't recovered from the rigors of the body scissors the day before. Wow, thought Joe, there was something fascinating about the sight: two battered alpha animals fought doggedly for the upper hand. His father might be stronger, but what Petra lacked in strength she made up for in agility and dexterity.

And Petra didn't have to struggle with a broken rib. Joe had never seen his father suffer like this before. Ben fought like never ever in his life, but Petra slowly gained the upper hand. The MILF demystified the brutal winner, turned out to be the stronger person on the mat. Ben couldn't hold his clamp around Petra's body.

"Now you are done, my friend!" Petra tightened her grip and pressed Ben's arms to his sides. Ben turned red. Embarrassed in a wrestling match by a mature woman, exhausted, clasped in female arms - was that the end of the male hopes for victory?

But a proud man like Ben just didn't want to be beaten.

Can Ben turn the tides and realize victory for the males? Or does he just experience his personal squeeze-out? Final to come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PeBeEn01.jpg (271.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg PeBeEn04.jpg (393.3 KB, 39 views)
Old 24-Aug-21, 07:25
Last Achievements

The final squeeze-out

Did the last bit of male pride give Ben the power to jump up? Was it the fear of defeat with his sons watching? Physical despair? Whatever it was, Ben succeeded and blew up the Bear Hug. "Respect!" Praised Elka, „I doubt whether I could have done that.“

Ben got up on his feet, but staggered. His father was completely exhausted, Joe realized, and Petra grabbed her chance. Two quick steps took her to Ben's back. She passed her arms under his armpits and clasped her hands on the back of Ben's neck. Joe held his breath. The Nelson! This devil woman managed to get his father into the Nelson!

Ben groaned. Petra leaned on his back. Ben went down on his knees. Petra literally wrestled her opponent down. She now finally proved to be the stronger one. Ben sagged. Petra forced him flat onto his stomach. She huddled tightly on her opponent. "Got you, Ben". Without losing a word, Ben put his hands on the ground to lift himself up. Unsuccessful. He put his arms over his chest to pry open the clamp. Also unsuccessful. “Admit it: I am stronger than you! You have found your master, Ben. ”, Petra claimed. As if to underline her words, she pressed her knees against Ben's cracked rib. Ben groaned.

What a sight, thought Joe: His father, this crushing personality, in the grip of this woman, helplessly buried under her. Petra increased the pressure on Ben's neck. “I have defeated you; we women have defeated you men. You know, and I know. Now make it official! Say Auntie. Before the eyes of my daughters! Before the eyes of your sons! "

Ben hesitated, and Petra pushed again. What was left for poor Bulldozer Ben? "OK, I'm giving up!" Joe had never heard Ben whisper so softly before.

Petra released her grip and rose. Ben wanted to struggle to his feet too. Petra pressed her heel between his shoulder blades and stopped him. She rolled Ben onto his back with her instep, put her foot on his throat and looked down at him with a grin. "Besides, kind greetings from my client. Ante Primoz; you know him…."

Ben winced, and Joe was shocked. Petra worked for the shareholder that his father wanted to get out of his company through a brutal squeeze-out? Ben had used the most evil means to achieve his goal: bullying, stalking, blackmail. “In big business, the result justifies the means, my sons. Being successful is everything; fairness doesn´t pay. Sometimes you just have to be brutal. That's how it goes! "

Petra pressed the ball of her foot deep into his throat. “Ante gave me rights of attorney. I can hold my own in a squeeze-out, can´t I? ”Petra twisted her heel on Ben's Adam's apple. Ben groaned and tried to push Petra's foot away from his neck. Unsuccessful.

“Ante's shares are worth five million, you offered him one. I suggest you pay him ten. "

"TEN MILLIONS?", Ben gasped in horror, "Never!"

"Not willing to pay ten millions?" Asked Petra and let her toes dance playfully over Ben's chin. “Well, what about twenty? And before you dare to refuse, remember: In contrast to you, I'm currently in a very pleasant position. ”Ben gasped angrily and tried again to push Petra's foot away. Vain. "But Ante could also take over YOUR shares - let's say for the symbolic price of one euro?"

“What we see probably is to be called a perfect squeeze-out, isn´t it, Joe? I know my mother, she's gonna get your daddy down to the core. Your father should accept before he has to pay for giving away his shares. ”Elka leaned down, grabbed around Joe's neck and between his legs and heaved him onto her shoulders. Knowing Elka was stronger than him, Joe didn´t dare to defend himself. He heard Ben scream in horror. “Mom seems to have offered your father a new deal. Barba has taken Adam to her bed, and we also should leave your dad and my mom alone; I always find business negotiations SO boring, ”Elka continued. "Let's back off, Joe."

Joe felt a wild hope rise within him. Should this crazy day get a positive twist after all? “Withdraw? Into my bedroom? "

"Into your BEDROOM?", Elka snorted, "Thinking about me having sex with you Loser? No, it's cleaning time! Remember, you lost the tournament! It's best to start in the toilets. You know where to find all the brooms and mops ... "

The end - really?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PeBeEn02.jpg (695.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg PeBeEn03.jpg (1.03 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg squeezouten2.jpg (340.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg squeezouten.jpg (382.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdAbDe2.jpg (284.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg BaAdAbEn3.jpg (311.6 KB, 25 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, headscissors, schoolboy pin, squeeze out, tournament, women vs men