Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 16-Aug-21, 17:46
Points: 1,652, Level: 16 Points: 1,652, Level: 16 Points: 1,652, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Ele: the new girl at work

Makes me very happy you all are excited to hear more. How do you think the wrestle will go? What do you think happens next?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reta_Road For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-21, 18:12
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I think Ele will take it easy on him and keep let him be competitive since they are in a public place. Then they will agree to wrestle privately and Ele will physically dominate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-21, 08:21
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Glad to see this story back with another great chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-21, 03:12
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Awesome story Reta, can't wait for the next part.
Old 22-Jun-22, 23:43

Episode 4

Ele sat mere feet away from me in the aerobics room, an offshoot to the gym. She’d lured me here, it was her plan all along. Now that she had me right where she wanted me, it was time she revealed her trap.

“I want to fight you” Ele smiled at me, “here and now.”

My heart fluttered and sank over and over like it was on a roller coaster. Deep down, I knew this was what she intended all along. The seed was planted when she asked me to stay behind. For some reason, some sick reason, I had become hopeful Ele had this intention. Then the second I was back on these puzzle-piece shaped padded floor, it was clear: she had planned all this to wrestle me. Maybe even to emasculate and then wrestle me. But now that she’d said it outloud, fear and pre-emptive shame filled the gaps that excitement could not.

This was really happening. Wait, how was this happening, like logistically? I was stunned, too lost in my own thoughts, and once again left Ele waiting on me to reply.

“Fight me…” I pause, thinking my words through carefully. Ele is looking at me so intently— I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her hang on my words like this. I can’t ruin this moment by even coming close to rejecting her but I don’t want to sign myself up for any and everything. “What are the rules?”

The way Ele transitioned from listening to beaming, I think she expected me to say no; to chicken out.

“Umm,” she says, thinking aloud, “the ones in all the tv shows! No biting, kicking, hitting, hair-pulling, that kinda thing.”

“How do you win?” I say while wincing, kicking myself because I let my subconscious thoughts out and said she’ll win.

“Oh! Tap out,” she says excitedly and quickly, “or when you can’t move,” she says under her breath.

She’s so eager when she says tap out, I can’t help but wonder, “Have you done this before?”

“Never!” She exclaims, followed again more quietly with, “but I want to with you.”

“Okay, yeah, I’ll do it,” I say nonchalantly, maybe trying to sound a little more disinterested than I really am.

Ele jumped up from her seat on the floor, “OMG! Reta! This is going to be so fun I promise!” I get up, less vivaciously than she did, and acknowledge her statement wordlessly. I’m nervous. Ele has spent the last few months hammering into me that she is my superior in pretty much all aspects. The only thing I’ve got going for me is my size, I’m so much taller than her and at least 40lbs, I should be able to bully her around, like a boxer fighting below his weight class. As we stand facing each other, we’re sizing each other up; I can feel in the air we’re about to square off and begin. I can see her itching to.

“Ready?” She asks. You could cut the tension with a knife.

“If you are,” I respond

“You say go,” she tells me. I’m reminded that Ele gave me this advantage when we arm wrestled and it did little to stop her. I brace myself, putting together a plan, I’m going to force her fall by tripping her when we square up and then use my height and weight to keep her down. It’s a bit simple in strategy but I don’t have anything more complex to deploy, I’ve never really been in a fight or taken a self defense course. I don’t want to leave Ele waiting for me to think, it’s time.

“Go.”

Ele immediately gets up close to me. Her face looks scrunched up and meaner than I’ve seen it before, like she tapped into some pool of anger to do this. She starts reaching up, trying to get a grip on the nape of my neck to pull me in. I brush her away, swatting her arms with my own. Ele is aggressive and light on her feet, my whole focus is on keeping her from my neck.

No - focus on the plan, I remind myself. I find a moment where I’m wiping away both her hands, Mr. Miyagi style. I lunge forward and lift Ele’s leg, which gives me the leverage to take her to the floor. I fall on top of her. She’s on her back with me lying on top. It’s not a second after she hits the ground that I feel her legs wrap around my torso.

Even though I was on top of her, I didn’t feel like I was in the dominant position. She grunted as she squeezed her legs, one on either side of my obliques. At first, the pressure wasn’t so bad, but as my abs tired, she began to contract my stomach. It wasn’t long before I felt like Ele was going to cut me in half with her scissor. Getting desperate, I stopped trying to gain control over her arms, pivoting to a feeble attempt to pry her legs off me. With her arms now free, Ele wrapped both around my nape, pulling me into her.

The pressure is so intense. I begin to worry about my internal organs. I’m so close to tapping out, but I have to hold out. It’s hardly been two minutes and I’m entirely at her mercy. I feel pathetic. Ele grunts again and I’m sure my ribs are going to crack. Then in a burst of motion, Ele rolls, taking me with her. Now she is on top, straddling my torso.

Ele sits her full weight on me while she works her way up my body. I feel like a mouse being coiled by a snake. She
scoots further up, now on my chest, straddling me, and fighting off my hands with each attempt to throw her off. She locks one of my arms in the fold of her knee. It’s only second after that that she pins my other arm above my head. I flail, hoping my weight can dislodge Ele but it’s no use; she holds firm. I kick my legs up, trying to grab some part of her between them, but she leans forward to avoid me, effortlessly. It’s intimate with her on top. I can see her face clearly, the determination in her eyes and the smile as we both realize I’m pinned. Hopelessly pinned. And she starts to count.

“One, two,” Ele is slow and patient with her count affording me plenty of time to squirm under her schoolgirl pin. Again, I throw my legs up, hoping to knock her off. She dodges.

“Three…, four…” Ele‘s count is even more delayed and before five her count altogether stops. “I don’t think I’m done yet” she says, cooly.

She moves forward and slides her crotch onto my face. While she adjusts, she puts the extra weight onto the pinned arm above my head and releases my arm caught in her leg. But to my dismay, she folds her leg behind my neck, pushing my face snugly into her mound and in a clean triangle choke. She releases my other hand for support and to yank me by my hair even closer into her. I can hardly breathe but I can smell her sweetness. It seems we’re both turned on. Knowing this makes my cock twitch.

Then Ele starts to grind herself on my face. At first it’s a slow, involuntary, horny grind, but as her gyrating escalates so does her tight choke. She rolls with me in her triangle, improving her leverage. I am absolutely humiliated. This little girl has overpowered me and is now using my face however she wants. With both hands now she is pulling me in to her pussy. To the victor go the spoils.

I can get the occasional breath, but it’s not a steady supply. I start to cry a little as I watch this beautiful girl riding up and down on my face. The sobs make breathing even harder. I tap her thighs fast, frantically but I’m ignored. It's so hard to breath and Ele doesn’t care at all. She pulls me in tighter by my hair. Her only focus is finishing. Full panic sets in.

Ele doesn't stop grinding. At this point she has starting moaning and cooing. She’s in her own world. I don’t even think she can hear me crying out “I submit” and “please stop”.

I am about to pass out when I hear (and feel) her orgasm on my face. It’s sudden when she releases me, Ele gets off of me. I roll over onto my stomach and start sucking in air, panting between sobs. I was just used like a toy by this little girl.

“Oh my god! I’ve never cum like that before! That was.. wow, Reta!…”

Ele looks over at me, curled on the ground trying to regain composure.

“Reta?” Ele is coming down from her high and taking the scene in. She takes pity on me and moves quickly to “big spoon” me.

“Oh, Reta, doll,” I’m impressed with how tightly she can pull me in— she’s so strong. Her soft skin feels wonderful.

“I can’t believe you did that,” I stammer, “that was, that was—“

“Amazing,” Ele interrupts

“Rape” I say. “That was rape.”

“No!” Ele says, shocked. Her tight hug ceased immediately and she sits up. “You’ve been dreaming of this!”

“So what?” I say callously, hurt.

“So, I have too.” Her statement sits in the air. She sounds so defensive; I never meant to ruin this moment. Tears return to my eyes as I fight off a full cry - I feel humiliated and like a failure in ways that I never have.

“You used me,” I whine, pushing back a sob.

“No, Reta,” Ele says with pity in her voice, “No.” She looks at me intensely. “Come here.”

Instinctively, I curl up to her chest and she holds me, like a mother comforting her upset child. Our height difference suddenly isn’t so apparent; I feel small in her arms.

“You did so good,” she coos, stroking my hair. “I’m very happy with you.” Her praise washes over me, wiping away the shame and guilt swirling in my mind. We stay this way for minutes, but it feels like hours.

I start to calm, I’ve caught my breath and, despite how violent she was, I’ve regained a feeling of safety with Ele. It’s surprising how fast this change all occurred. Ele keeps holding me, “shhhh, Reta, it’s okay,” she comforts.

I look up at Ele and my heart flutters. The air is tense again, like it was before our fight - we both have the same thought, a kiss, and we’re just waiting for the other to make a move. I don’t know who ultimately initiated, maybe we did it at the same time. But the kiss is spectacular. It’s passionate and raw. Ele’s lips taste sweet and I melt in her arms. I’ve never had a first kiss like this.

Ele finds my erection bulging through my workout shorts and begins to rub it over the clothing.

“Gosh, Reta, you have a really nice cock.”

I can’t tell if she’s being genuine, I’ve never considered myself well-endowed, maybe slightly above average. But at this time I don’t care. The praise and the feeling of her touch is sensational. We kiss more while she strokes me, slowly. I’m breathing heavy, hers is light and fluttery.

I fidget, trying to resist finishing. I want this moment to last. I lean in for a kiss again and Ele reciprocates; her tongue flicks in my mouth. She’s a great kisser. I moan, fighting back my pulsing cock.

“Are you going to cum for me?”

What a question. Is this an invitation to finish? Have I been taking too long?

“Yes,” I moan, “please.”

Ele stops, she looks right at me.

“Oh no! It’s time to go to the office!” She says, grinning ear to ear. I lean forward, in shock, which she uses as an opportunity to throw me off of her and stand up.

“Come find me after work. We have unfinished business.” Ele giggles as she walks off. “Do not finish without me.” Speechless, I watch her supple ass and hourglass frame walk out the aerobics room.
Old 23-Jun-22, 18:49
Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Great development! I'm loving this. Hoping for more soon!
Old 24-Jun-22, 04:58
Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,284 Times in 318 Posts

Nice story
Old 28-Jun-22, 17:23
Points: 3,522, Level: 24 Points: 3,522, Level: 24 Points: 3,522, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Still my favorite story on here. Great job!
Take all the time you need, but please keep giving us more. Love it
Old 23-Jul-22, 19:32

The support means a lot. I’ve started writing the next episode, but what would you all like to read happen?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reta_Road For This Useful Post: