Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-21, 07:35
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gender wars mark 2

READER BEWARE THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE, CHORSE LANGUAGE, SEXUAL FOREPLAY & THENSOME, ALL FICTIONAL, BUT PLEASE DON'T READ ON IT OFFENED BY THESE THINGS. BUT REMEMBER IT ISN'T REAL. IT'S AS REAL AS YOU ALLOW YOUR IMAGINATIONS TO RUN WILD.

RAW SHOW 3 PART 5

MATCH 6

1 on 3 ELIMINATION TAG HANDICAP MATCH
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
CARMELLA
VS
DON MURACO & KRONIK

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Eric Bishoff was seething at seeing the last two matches, saw the males lose like jobbers, he is enraged, he is furious & Carmella has to face three huge men in a 1 on 3 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG MATCH.
JERRY LAWLER
Carmella lost to Ultimate Warrior two week such was the physical toll it took on her & her opponent they needed to recover, but this is a win for the women because they are gaining the edge again, even if she loses.

BELL SOUNDS

" You three pitiful men are about to get your asses kicked by me, look at me I am a goddess who will bring you all to your knees, who is the lucky sucker first up to face me ", as Don Muraco coming off a loss to Miss Elizabeth wanted a match, he could one with KRONIK as back up. Don Muraco wants to lock up as Carmell motions to him to try her in zebra outfit complete with thigh high zebra colored boots that she is showcasing here tonight as she locks up in a TEST OF STRENGTH with Muraco superior in height & power, but Carmella immediately SUPLEXS him to the canvass as he gets up angry, an awaiting Carmella with her back to the far side of the ring HIP TOSSES him to the canvass, as he gets up angry again quickly, as he gets up as Carmella is there near him as turns rubs up against him then as he places his arms around her waist from behind she SNAPMARES him to the canvass to KNEELING CRUCIFIX ARM STRETCHES Muraco who is in pain as his biceps are trembling from the hold, as she immediately allows him to get up as Carmella FOREARM SHOTS him to the lower back ......... ONE, ......... TWO, .................... THREE TIMES, then turn him around to face her as Carmella squat down raises her arms above her head after doing a stripper dance then easily hoists Muraco who is being treated as a jobber atm as Carmella has Murcao in a MILITARY PRESS HOISTS Muraco thrashes his arms about as she strolls around sensual sexy walk exposing her beautiful body with this effortless move as Kronik rush in & attack her from behind unaware as she thought the crowd was cheering for her, as she had Muraco land across her upper back on the canvass as they DOUBLE CHOCK BLOCKED her from behind as she is down as Muraco now gets up as he STOMPS her angrily ......... ONE, ......... TWO, ............... THREE TIMES, as he applies a CROSS FACE SUBMISSION HOLD on her using her power to get effect whilst his partners had to the ring apron to await to be tagged in legally, as Carmella escape by powering out of his move, then quickly reverts to apply a KNEELING ARM BAR him & whilst kneeling THIGH ATTACKS him too to the midsection as he remained on all fours .......... ONE, ................ TWO, ............................... THREE, ....................... FOUR, ........................... FIVE TIMES. Carmella releases the hold to pull up Muraco as she scopes him shakes her ass at his tag partners near the corner then FORWAD SLAMS Muraco to the canvasss as he sits up after landing on the canvass where she RUNNING ROLLING NECK SNAPS him, then gets up showing off her body to the fans top left of screen corner as well as showing off her legs are fine after the sneak attack, then she begins walking along the canvass as she fluffs her hair to make sure it falls over her shoulders & down her back, as she is walking near the far side of the ring ropes heading towards the top right of screen corner like a runway model, as she sees Muraco get up as she turns in front of the top right of screen corner as she sexily motions to him to come to her whilst he is staggering to come at her, which he obliges to as she blocks his KARATE CHOP then scopes him up with her back pressing against the top right of screen corner as she walks away from the corner to SIDE BREAK him then hoist him into the air without releasing him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) then POWER FORWARD SLAM TOSSES him from the middle of the 20 x 20 foot ring to the bottom right of screen corner on his back on the canvass too, as he is left grimacing in pain, whist she uses her body in sexy manner daring his partners to try their hand with her. Clark tags in as he bad mouths her " Temper, temper Brian, you think you can back up what you said ", as Carmella uses her body to summon him towards her as she KARATE CROSS BODY THIGHS him to the chest as he drops to one knee to KARATRE DOWN WARD ELBOWS him as a follow up to the middle of the back as he grabs her knees as he tries to grapple her to the canvass whilst kneeling into her legs covered in her zebra colored thigh high boots, as Carmella places his head between her thighs just under her crouch as she wiggles as her ass & rubs her crouch against his hair trapped in her STANDING HEAD SCISSORS with hands on hips, as Adams charges in to DOUBLE AX HANDLE, as she MATRIX EVADES it whilst still maintaining her STANDING HEADSCISSORS on Clark as he missed her she reaches back to REVERSE NECK BREAK Adams & HEADSCISSOR FACEBUSTER Clark simultaneously to the canvass leaving them there to ponder their next course of action, which better be something to get them back into this lopsided contest. Carmella now pulls up Kronik with either arm as she flips them over each shoulder to DOUBLE BACK BUSTERS them over either shoulder then DOUBLE REVERSE SLAMS them to the canvass, as Muraco from behind FOOTBALL TACKLES her from behind using power finally to knock down the gorgeous beautiful woman who was in total control in this match. Muraco places her in an illegal CAMEL CLUTCH as he bellows at her "You are going to pay for this Carmella, you want humiliation, you got it ",as the referee demands he releases her as he applies a count threatening to eliminate him in that fashion. Carmella trying to get to all fours ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Muraco turns it into a BODY SCISSORS allowing his tag opponent to either side of her ANGRY STOMP her feverishly ( for ..... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SECONDS ) as Muraco finally releases her, but how much damage has been done to her through numerical advantage. Adam & Muraco return to the arpon to leave Clark to HALF ABDOMINAL STRETCH her sitting up on the canvass.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Serves Carmella right, you poke the bear it will attack, but this is a wrestling match, not striptease establishment.
JERRY LAWLER
Deserves are you insane, wrestling is sexy look at their bodies in the ring, the women get excited over the men & men over the women & then you have same gender sexual excitement too. Why do you think we have a over 18 crowd in the arena & sexual violet rating so parents use their discretion to allow their kids to watch.

Carmella powers to her feet in her sexy attire to BACK BREAKS him as she leaves him on the canvass, but she is hurt on all fours, as Clark on his knees LEFT HOOKS her to the face sending her rolling along the canvass towards the main camera ropes, as Clark is up & comes for her gingerly as Carmella is pulled up by her hair as he STRONG IRISH WHIPS her to the far side of the ring ropes, but no Carmella counter whips him as she meets him with a SIDE ELBOW to the face as he is upend as she walks away briefly regrouping resting her breasts & arms as she leans forward into the top rope left of screen ropes facing the titantron as she is using it to monitor what her opponent are doing, as she turns around to RUNNING SPEAR TACKLES Clark as he rose to his feet to urh her shoulder into his chest as she drove him onto his back on the canvass as they roll around like leopards fighting in the wild with their prey, as both wrestler causing friction as they bodies rub against each other too as Carmella subdues Clark with a GRAPEVINE BODY SCISSORS as Muraco enters the ring to RUNNING LEG DROPS the wrong person, she rolled Clark leaving his face exposed to the blow as he shook his whole body in the impact, as Carmella DOUBLE DROP KICKS an apologizing Muraco to the face bent over side on as he was checking on Clark as he now BEAR HUGS her as he is wildly in rage as he is the illegal man in the ring but Carmella using her well toned legs to BODY SCISSORS him as it is a battle of wits who holds out the longest ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... SECONDS ) as Carmella has forced Muraco to relent but in desperation he SPINEBUSTER SLAMS her to the canvass with his back to the main camera to land on top of her, as he rolled off her afterwards, allowing Adam who was tagged in by Clark to RUNNING SPLASHES DOWN on Carmella's KNEE BRACE FEND OFF him as he bounces off her knees to gasp for air on the canvass, as Carmella then sees his tag partner rushing towards her near the left of screen ropes as she does a handstand to DOUBLE HANDSTAND LEG SPLIT KICK OUTS Clark & Muraco who returned to help & in the double blow ends up knocking them both down off their feet. Carmella now gets up as she grabs Adam by the back of his hair to walk him to the bottom left of screen corner " You are going to pay for illegally attacking me constantly you bastard ", as Carmella places him on the top turnbuckle pad with ease from inside the ring to FISHERMAN SUPERPLEX Adam all the way to the canvass & before landing Carmella showing incredibly sexy agility as she defies laws of physics in also doing a MODIFIED MOONSAULT SPLASH as she lands across the bodies of Muraco & Clark whom where both getting to their feet & all three are down, but most importantly for Carmella as all three of her opponents are now down too all around her on the canvass. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS LATER ) as her nipples sweat through her bikini top exposing her sexy nipples tightly covered by her top as Carmella pulls up Adam to place him on her shoulders as she walks over to STRIPPER LEG SPLIT F U him female style as she then stand over him, before she decides to dive on top of him to pin him whilst his two tag partners slowly get to their feet seeing the referee count .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE COUNT, as MURACO & CLARK BREAK THE COUNT, as they yanked her up Carmella by her arms from behind, but she breaks free as they are weakened & groggy thus allowing her to DOUBLE KARATE BACK ELBOWED them to their faces to trap them under his arm to does a backflip double scope of Clark & Muraco with her momentum heading towards the top right of screen corner as she DOUBLE REVERSE SUPLEX them to the canvass to place them both immediately in a DOUBLE DRAGON SLEEPER HOLD whilst she has Adam crawled along the canvass to escape but Carmella back peddled to cut him off & used her sexy thigh covered her zebra thigh high boots with nine inch heels to place him between her thighs who crawled into position because of his agony as she has all three opponents in submission holds, as she tells them " Boys you better submit to me or things are about to get worse for all three of you because I can feel a strong orgasm coming from overpowering you three " & with that the men decide better to fight another day against another diva as they all tap out simultaneously leaving the refereeimmediately single all three men have simultaneously tapped out & calls for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JERRY LAWLER

What do you have to say now J.R. Oh my, look at Carmella as she is loving the excitement, she's & letting out horny screams as she is getting a orgasm from making all three of her large male opponents all submitting at once & as she continues holding onto them only making her hold tighter & worse for the three of them until she has finished, oh wow I need a cigarette & I don't even smoke.
JIM ROSS
Carmella certainly owned her opponents in such a erotic, exotic, sexual turned on fashion, as she really is the queen of the seduction & goddess of the ring in my response to your question, as she finally releases her victims as she is panting sexually after being overcome with a orgasm in defeating her opponents. Even the referee had a boner budgling in his pants.
JERRY LAWLER
Are you kidding me, you are looking at the referee, what is the matter with you JR, you need help, in more ways then one.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY TRIPLE SUBMISSION
CARMELLA

END OF MATCH 6

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 21-Sep-21 at 14:19.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-21, 15:17
Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
they all tap out simultaneously
There's an interesting competition for the ladies: How many different big, muscular men can she force to submit at the same time?

Carmella has set a high bar in this informal competition with Don Muraco, Brian Adams, and Bryan Clark simultaneously tapping out to her power!

How many men can Miss Elizabeth leave screaming for her to accept their submission at once? Or Kelly Kelly twist with her power? Or Barbi Hayden for that matter?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixtor42 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-21, 02:55
Last Achievements

Maybe they fight back to seek revenge too, that could be another way of looking at it, I treat it the story only as good as your last fight. So who knows what will happen, will the three seek retribution or not & if they do what will happen differently.

These kinds of stories too gives me heaps of spin off's like what you stated too could happen. Then there's the can the guys fight back or will it be total domination by the females. Can only a few go with the women & the rest be defeated. It also adds to them next fighting to redeem themselves & maybe get another crack, after all Carmella did lose to Ultimate Warrior last match one on one.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-21, 15:13
Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe they fight back to seek revenge too, that could be another way of looking at it, I treat it the story only as good as your last fight. So who knows what will happen, will the three seek retribution or not & if they do what will happen differently.
In the words of the Macho Man, oh yeah!

Lots of great story lines. If I have ideas, should I PM you with them?

This is starting to feel like a mutually played game of Smackdown vs. Raw. I played the daylights out of that on the 360 back before they made mixed matches insanely difficult to do

Last edited by Mixtor42; 23-Sep-21 at 17:43. Reason: Double post
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixtor42 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 02:14
Last Achievements

of course you can, might give me ideas I didn't think of.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-21, 03:59
Last Achievements

*** reader beware there will be violence, chores language, sexual foreplay & then some, all fictional, but please don't read on if offended by these things. But remember it isn't real. It's as real as thinking there is a superman, but you can allow your imaginations to run as wild as you like whilst reading my stories.

Raw show 3 part 6

MISSY HYATT
BACKSTAGE INTERWVIEW

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with the impressive & sexy Missy Hyatt who dominated Steve Austin in her debut win here on Raw, now he wants a NO HOLDS BAR MATCH.

MISSY HYATT
Thanks for the compliments Mean, only thing Steve has a hold of is his dick because of how beautiful & sexy I am, but who blames him right. Tonight Steve this is my style of match, you will peg for mercy, this time no quick win, but a long drawn out beat down one the likes has never been seen.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Missy Hyatt, Steve Austin is hell bent on revenge he is in no mood for games, he wants you because he has no emotional attachment like he did to Debra & Lady Blossom.

MISSY HYATT
Good I want him mad, I want him as his most aggressive so when I beat him so bad & turn him into my bitch he will not only kiss my boots but licks them as I become his dominatrix in the middle of the ring.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
You do realize this is wrestling, not erotic sexual foreplay.

MISSY HYATT
I aim to please my fans & they want to see this beautiful sexy woman dominate Steve Austin to the point he is forced to lick my boots or get the beating of his life, his choice. We can do this the easy way & submit all your sexual desires to me as I defeat & humiliate him or hard way where I turn him into my bitch. Either way this sexy woman will trend on all social media platforms by the time I am through with Steve Austin.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
You have now overly hyped up Steve he will come out breathing fire.

MISSY HYATT
Great again, just a shame the only thing missing during my domination is a strap on, oh well i can use these sexy boot heels to stick it up his ass.

STEVE AUSTIN
INTERRUPTS INTERVIEW
As he attacks Missy Hyatt from behind, as he STOMPS her after running attacking her from behind with six pack of beer, now he hurls the cans on her back lying face down on the floor.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Ausitn what's the meaning of this unprovoked attack.

STEVE AUSTIN
Don't make me out to be the bad guy, ( as he Stone Cold Stunners Missy as she rose to her feet making her tumble head over heels in her outfit ), she was the talking about make me her bitch, putting on a strap. Well Missy ( as he stomps on her some more, then pulls her up to DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS her ) I will finish you off Missy in that fucking ring.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
There goes a wild Steve Austin as we need medical assistance for Missy Hyatt.

MATCH 7

1 ON 1 NO HOLDS BAR MATCH

STEVE AUSTIN
VS
MISSY HYATT

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

The rattle snake Steve Austin was certainly rattled by what Missy Hyatt said she would do to him & she had it coming.
JERRY LAWLER
Come off it JR, you settle your scores in the ring, it's a NO HOLDS BAR MATCH.
JIM ROSS
She was way out of line & got what was coming to her, I hope Stone Cold gives her an ass whopping like he gave Eric Bishoff.
JERRY LAWLER
I remember you couldn't even sit down the whole time you cheered Austin on as he kicked Bishof's ass, it has a huge following on youtube especially your commentary on it too.
JIM ROSS
Expect my cheering for Steve Austin to go another level to that.
JERRY LAWLER
Missy Hyatt is still feeling the effect as Austin comes at her in the corner charging at her, lets get to the action.

BELL SOUNDS

Austin landing FURY RIGHTS on Missy Hyatt in the top left of screen corner, but she returns the blow as they exchange RIGHT & LEFT HOOKS ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) as Missy Hyatt has Austin backing away as she BITCH SLAPS him across the face ...... ONE, ......... TWO, ................. THREE, .......... FOUR TIMES, as Austin LOU THEZ PRESS into MOUNTED PUNCHES Missy Hyatt on the canvass .... ONE, ... TWO, ..... THREE, ... FOUR, ..... FIVE TIMES, as she wraps her legs around his waist to GRAPEVINE SCISSOR LOCKS him as he moans in pain then slumps on top of her as she cradles face into her breasts area then rolls him onto his back as she DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE HOLDS him as he is trying to escape but she has him trapped as he is unable to break free, as Steve Austin grapples his hands free from Missy Hyatt he DOUBLE CHOPS her to the shoulders ........ ONE, ......... TWO, ............. THREE, .............. FOUR TIMES, but Missy Hyatt holds onto him using her body to smother him in the process as she squeezes his face firmer into her breasts as his hands tremble for a few seconds then he uses his hands to turn them into fists as he LEFT & RIGHT POUNDS on her back whilst she has her hold applied on him ..... ONE, ...... TWO, ............ THREE, ............. FOUR TIMES, as Missy Hyatt releases him then MOUNTED KNEELING PUNCHES him with RIGHT CROSS HOOKS to his face ............. ONE, .......................................... TWO, ........................................ THREE, .................................. FOUR, .................................................. ..... FIVE, ................................. SIX TIMES, as he tried to fend her off each time to no avil. Steve Austin has blood on his face bescause Missy Hyatt has busted Steve Austin open. Missy Hyatt now pulls up Austin to his feet as she heads towards the far side of he ring ring ropes, as Missy Hyatt RUNNING TOSSES Steve Austin to the far side of the ring crowd, omg what a move, not only did as she toss him over the top rope, but beyond the outside ring area & into the crowd via over the barricades & the front two rows in the crowd on that side of the ring. The overhead camera catches him lying face down on the chairs in the crowd, as Missy Hyatt comes for Austin as he is trying to get up as Missy Hyatt raffles her hair then sjhows remarkable agility in a tight outfit with thigh high boots as Missy Hyatt RUNNING FLYING KARATE KICKS Steve Austin as she leapt over the barricade & struck Austin with her sky blue thigh high boot to the face as he rose momentarily to his feet then back flip a bit further into the crowd, say 4 rows back now. The crowd is in a frenzy over Missy Hyatt whom is tossing the chair away to reach Austin as she is coming for him " You are going to get the beating of your life Austin, do you hear me ", as Missy Hyatt double handed pulls him up then turns to face the ring & hurls Steve Austin using a DOUBLE CHOKE HOLD TOSSES him against the barricades as he bounces on top of it then with momentum bounces off it with by back rolling over it & landing with a heavy tumbling action upside against the barricade. Missy Hyatt stays with the fans as she is being adored by the fans as she plants kisses on their cheeks & poses for selfies with them, whilst Austin is busted open trying to gather himself crawling now along the outside floor far side of the ring. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN SECONDS LATER ) Missy Hyatt has returned to the ring area part as she begins to climb over the barricade Austin has got to his feet groggy & with a steel chair he had grabbed a steel chair from underneath the ring & rams it into her right knee .................. ONE, ..................... TWO, ................................. THREE, ..................... FOUR TIMES, as she was sitting on top of barricade about to finish climbing over it, as he attacks her leg aggressively with the steel chair ramming her leg constantly again pinning it against the barricade .......... ONE, ......... TWO, .............. THREE, .............. FOUR, .............. FIVE TIMES, then whacks her on top of her head as she lands on the outside floor at the feet of Austin. Austin hoists the steel chair in the air as he bellows he will make her pay for this.

Austin has snapped as he repeatedly strikes her with the steel chair across the back on al fours ........... ONE, ............ TWO, ..................... THREE, ................... FOUR TIMES. Austin now places her leg in the steel chair as he jumps to damage the leg caught in the chair as Missy Hyatt is in agony as he is mocking her with abusive swearing. Austin pulls her up to scope her up to BODY SLAMS her on the steel chair, then immediately pulls her up her hair as it was noticeable how much she was struggling to put any weight on her right leg & Austin has just BODY SLAMMED Missy Hyatt upside into the ring post top right of screen corner on the outside floor as she lands on the right side of the floor near the commentators booth afterwards. Austin is in no mood for games as he COBRA CLUTCHES her as he wants to put her away with this submission move he used in WCW days. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS LATER ) Missy Hyatt is in a world of hurt & trouble as he has her falling to her knees as he has the submission hold locked even longer now ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, ... SECONDS ) but Missy Hyatt steps back into him to allow herself enough room to JUDO TOSSES him by his right arm onto the top of the announces both as Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler move to avoid the impact. Missy Hyatt then KARATE BACK LEG THUMPS the booth with her follow up, but missed as Austin DOUBLE KNEE RAMS her to the midriff as he pulled her close in to then DOUBLE BOOT FEND OFF her to send her against the ring edge as she staggers into his path & Austin SPINNING DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS her on top of the announcers booth as he is continuing to choke her as she grappling to escape as her right knee is swelling up from the blows she sustained to them from Austin with the steel chair attacks to it. Austin still has his hands around her throat as he is choking Missay Hyatt with DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE having pulled her off the booth & pressing her upright against the ring edge as Missy Hyatt is trying to grapple her way out & does as she BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX TOSSES him not only over her head from the outside floor with her back against the ring but she tossed him so high to send him flipping into the ring, as he landed on his back, as she falls down in her right sexy outfit clutching her right knee in a world of pain.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

I told Steve Austin would unleash punishment on Missy Hyatt & she did have it coming & has copped a beating from Austin.
JERRY LAWLER
Not so fast, Austin is the one bleeding, not Missy Hyatt as she is up on her feet with kill in her eyes, as she bring s kendo stick back into the ring with her.

Missy hyatt has the kendo stick as she strikes Austin with it to the top of his head, but he beats her to the punch kneeling as he MIDRIFF PUNCHES her, then UPPER CUTS her bent over to send her orbiting against the right of screen ropes where she gets her arms tangled up in. Austin is up as he twirls the kendo stick her picked off to strike Missy Hyatt to the top of her head ............. ONE, .............. TWO, .................. THREE, ............. FOUR TIMES, as he tosses the kendo stick to the outside floor right of screen, then pulled Missy Hyatt limping from the right of screen ropes to SNAP SUPLEX her, but no Missy Hyatt SNAP SUPLEX him into the rope to use the ropes to SLINGSHOT SUPLEXES him as she lands on top of him. Missy Hyatt gets to her feet but is limping as she pulls Austin up whom sweeps her legs with ihs arms then CROSSBODY PINS into a FULL NELSON LOCK as she escape to MULE KICKS him with her boot heels to his face ......... ONE, ........... TWO, ................. THREE TIMES. Missy Hyatt then off the ropes LOW CLOTHES LINE Austin as she almost took her head off. Missy Hyatt pulls up Austin whom stomps her knee ......... ONE, ............. TWO, ................ THREE TIMES, as Austin FISHERMAN SUPLEX her as he rolls away from her to regroup leaving her on her back on the canvass, as Austin rolls begins to get to his feet ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .. SECONDS ) as Missy Hyatt is pulled up as she escapes to sweep up Austin to BACK BREAKS him then releases him but it was over her right knee as she is in a world of pain as Austin seizes the moment to STF U her using Cena's move to apply the finisher as she is agony her right knee can't sustain this much after all she has had happen to it as she refuses to tap out, as Austin is making Missy Hyatt pay for not tapping out in sheer agony, but he refuses to release her as he continues the hold ( for a further .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN SECONDS ) her against the ring as Missy Hyatt KNEE RAMS his midriff ........ ONE, ............. TWO, ................ THREE, ............. FOUR, ....... FIVE TIMES. Missy Hyatt unable to hold out any longer she is tapping out, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Listen to the fans King, as the crowd roars for Austin whom has prevailed in a upset it must be said after all he has been through. Tell me they didn't want him to win like I did, look at them. Austin celebrating with drinking beers as he pours some on the head of Missy Hyatt whom is being medically assisted.
JERRY LAWLER
Well I can't deny the reaction Austin has received, as Missy Hyatt is in a severe amount of trouble as Austin STUNNERS her as she was helped to her feet & the fans cheer again, including you JR.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
STEVE AUSTIN

END OF MATCH 7
COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 8
1 on 1 MATCH

OMOS
VS
STACY KEIBLER

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Our next match is a lottery match involving two debutants the massive 7ft 3 400 pound Omos vs Stacy Keibler whom uses her legs to great affect in matches.
JERRY LAWLER
Stacy has a huge task facing wrecking ball Omos who has been destroying all comers in indies, now he plans doing likewise in GENDER WARS. Stacy Keibler has other ideas & she is looking ravishingly beautiful in her attire for this match.

BELL SOUNDS

Omos towers over Stacy Keibler as he locks up to her immediately as he DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS her to the canvass immediately whilst he had his back to the left of screen then he BIG STEPS on her midsection before stepping off, as he straight away pulls her up by her arm to SHORT ARM CLOTHES LINES her across the face as it buckles her knees, as he holds onto her to SLINGSHOT CLOTHES LINES her this time letting go of Stacy Keibler as she lands awkwardly on the canvass, as Omos flexes his muscles to the booing fans far side of the ring, as he turns around Stacy Keibler is up as she RIGHT HIGH KICKS him to the face as he is rocked by the kick as he staggers about ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ... SECONDS ) until Stacy Keibler SPEAR TACKLES him trying to upend him to the canvass, as the crowd roars it's approval, but he counters to MODIFIED DDT'S her to leave her on the canvass as her immediately places her in a BOW & ARROW STRETCH rolled on her side facing the far side of the ring ropes. Omos is an imposing figure at 7 ft 3 & weighing 400 pounds, as Stacy Keibler. Stacy Keibler screaming in pain as he tries to rip her in half with this punishing move as she BACK ELBOWS him to the throat with her free left arm ......... ONE, ................ TWO, ..................... THREE TIMES, as he releases her whilst gasping for air, as Stacy Keibler quickly gets to her feet to place his legs between her thighs to STANDING HEADSCISSORS him " HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR HEAD BEING CRUSHED BY MY SEXY LEGS ", as Omos screams in pain now as the tables have been reversed so suddenly, as Omos his power & height to rise to his feet to POWER BOMBS Stacy Keibler to the canvass, but she held on to both his arms in order to MODIFIED JAPANESE ARM DRUG DOUBLE ARM TOSSES him to the canvass as he gets up Stacy Keibler meets him having got up & standing with his back in front of the top right of screen corner with her coming at him as Stacy Keibler on the fly in lingerie & heels with her hair flowing CORNER CLOTHES LINE Omos, as she slowly backs off ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as Omos in a fit of rage lashes out with a wild LEFT HOOKS the air as he missed her, Stacy Keibler swayed to avoid it & immediately using her leg longs to left leg CORNER HEEL CHOKES Omos whom is grappling frantically to remove her boot from his throat as she ignores the referee's pleas to release the hold. Stacy Keibler gradually removes her heel then CORNER UPPER CUTS him as Omos head rocks back as Stacy Keibler DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS the 7ft 3 giant against the top right of screen corner ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS ) then releases him to step back as she does a sexy strip dance ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) but left her clothes on, but RIGHT HIGH KICKS Omos to the face now as he is falling into her, as Stacy Keibler catches him to place him in a STANDING BEAR HUGS him off his feet as he is screaming in agony, as Stacy Keibler has him grabbing for the ropes to enforce a break which Stacy Keibler does. Stacy Keibler trash talking Omos after releasing him whom RIGHT HOOKS her to the face as she is staggering as Omos LEFT HOOKS her to the face, then follow up BIG BOOT to her face to upend her as she hits the canvass hard. Omos recovering leaning against the corner ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Stacy Keibler gets up Omos moves in as Stacy Keibler grapples with the giant ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) as she then scopes him up to BODY SLAMS him at her feet, near the corner top right of screen enough for his legs to end up in a elevated position resting on the middle turnbuckle pad as he is cramped up for comfort. Stacy Keibler looks down at him as Omos looks up to see Stacy Keibler SEXY LEG SPLIT DROPS with THREATICS across his face, then FACE SIT SMOTHERS his face whilst his legs hung up in the corner middle buckle top right of screen ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Stacy Keibler gets off him, then BACK LEG DROPS him across his throat as he was still hung up in the corner in a elevated position. Stacy Keibler backs off under instructions from the referee as from behind Zeus the wrecking ball has come into the ring from no where to slam a chair against the back of her head ....... ONE, ........... TWO, ........... THREE TIMES, as the referee saw it, motions for bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

This is uncalled for, as even the fans are furious as Omos now joins in as he has a chair too after going to get one, as they take turns slamming it across her back on all fours, as the referee is attacked by Omos whom slammed the referee with it.
JERRY LAWLER
Where is the ring sexcurity this is uncalled for, as Stacy Keibler lies moaning in pain face down on the canvass, as the ring security come immediately, but they are rag doll tossed away by these two giants. Other divas come to her aid as the two giants escape via the crowd as a number of divas check on the well being of Stacy Keibler.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR
You guys want a war you got one, we are putting all you coward on notice we are not going to be taking these kinds of deliberate unprovoked attacks especially using chairs, Zeus since you want a fight, how about we face off.

JIM ROSS
Wait a second that's Meng in the ring who has come running down the ramp as he rushed in as Meng enters the ring to SUPER KICKS Charlotte the woman he beat on debut to the face as she turned around.
JERRY LAWLER
Meng attacked by the other divas in the ring, as they overwhelm him, but now here also comes more men wrestlers come out & now we have a wild brawl involving entire RAW male & female roster.
JIM ROSS
Will cut to the commercial break, as hopefully some kind of calm returns othre side of this commercial before we do lets get official word from our announcer.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY DISQUALIFIATION
STACY KEIBLER

END OF MATCH 8
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 14-Oct-21 at 02:33.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-21, 04:41
Last Achievements

SHANE McMAHON
ADDRESSING THE FANS IN THE RING

I have come out here because I too was appauld by what I witnessed in the back stage, Eric Bishoff come out here right now. Whilst he makes his way to the ring, there will be no more of these attacks like we've been seeing by wrestlers not involved in the match atm.

ERIC BISHOFF
Yes you bellowed for me Shane, I know why I too am totally incensed about what took place prior to our last commercial break, it is uncalled for I've been in the back putting my foot down there will be no more sneak attacks.

SHANE McMAHON
Okay since on the same page, listen up, stay Eric I have hired this man to be GM because he knows what fans want, so do I. They want to see matches settled in this ring by those in the match, not entire locker room coming out here causing mayhem.

ERIC BISHOFF
I agree wholeheartedly with you I also appreciate the endorsement of support coming from you, but to make sure this doesn't happen again, we need to issue fines, suspensions & even termination of contract without pay. Anyone not in the match will feel our wrath.

SHANE McMAHON
So we are out here to assure fans this stops, we have handicap matches for a reason so these things don't happen & the matter is settled in the ring. That goes for no rules matches, only those in the matches it is intended for, not a free for all for everyone to get involved.

ERIC BISHOFF
Zeus since you want a match, you got inside a steel cage against your opponent of my lottery choosing. Huku or Meng what ever name you are going by you will have a much anticipated re-match with Charlotte Flair in this very ring tonight. Plus Goldberg you will be defending the title against person you took it from Allie the Bunny in a one on one match in our feature main event.

SHANE McMAHON
We've got no more to say, so will give everyone chance to get another breather before we get back into it post next commercial break.

ERIC BISHOFF
Before we do that, we will also introduce 1-3 Raw title which will be invoked tonight & also on Smackdown too, so that if male wrestlers think or want to prove they can take the women in numbers this is your chance to do it in stipulation matches rather than attacking without provocation.

SHANE McMAHON
I like that so if woman wins she has three titles to show, if the men win they have one belt each, now lets go to our commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 9

1 ON 1 MATCH

HAKU
VS
CHARLOTTE FLAIR

BELL SOUNDS
Charlotte & Haku move about the ring, what a match they had last time around for those who witnessed it as they lock up in the middle of the ring as Charlotte Flair CROSS BODY THIGHS Haku .......... ONE, ............ TWO, ................. THREE, ................... FOUR, .................................. FIVE TIMES, as Charlotte Flair DOUBLE DROP KICKS Haku to the chest to upend her to the canvass as Charlotte Flair applies a STAMP PULLER HOLD on Haku whom JUDO CHOPS her to the throat behind her as he DOUBLE BACK ELBOWS her to the face to escape get to his feet to BACK KICKS her kneeling to the chest to topple her to the canvass as he immediately pounces on her to FRONT HEADLOCKS him on the canvass as they roll around the canvass ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .. SECONDS ) as Charlotte Flair escapes to get up to STANDING GRAPPLE with Haku whom FIREMAN CARRY TOSSES her to the canvass to DOUBLE CHICKEN WING ARM LOCK her kneeling into the hold ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, ... SECONDS ) Charlotte Flair is certainly dressed for action in her outfit as she is battling to her feet but Haku BELLY TO BACK SUPLEXES her to the canvass to SUPER KICKS her to the face whilst she was on her knees flush on the chin, as he covers her for the follow up pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ... COUNT, as CHARLOTTE FLAIR KICKS OUT !. Haku pulls Charlotte Flair by her hair to her feet as he drapes her over his shoulders to SAMOAN DROPS her to the canvass to STF her on the canvass. Charlotte Flair escapes the hold to apply a KNEELING ARM BAR on Haku on all fours, now three's as Charlotte Flair MULTIPLE SIDE ON THIGH RAMS Haku to the ribs ........ ONE, .............. TWO, ................ THREE, ...................................... FOUR TIMES, as Charlotte Flair now FRONT FACE LOCKS Haku.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Charlotte Flair using wear down tactics before she gets into her array of offensive moves, as Haku is struggling to escape most of her holds this time around.
JERRY LAWLER
Charlotte Flair did her homework & is applying it strategically in this match, but Haku is a old fashioned warrior who known for his toughness he can take a beating & still come out on top.

Charlotte Flair allows him to stand up as Charlotte Flair from behind KARATE KICKS him to the face ....... ONE, ........ TWO, ............ THREE, .............. FOUR TIMES, as Charlotte Flair spins him around & SIDE KICKS Haku as she span him around to the face while he had his back to the bottom left of screen corner, as he back peddles into that corner where Charlotte Flair follows up instantly to RUNNING CORNER CLOTHES LINES the corner because Haku moved out of the way & then immediately whilst recovering still KARATE THRUST KICKS her to the chest to allow him to ( .... ONE, .... TWO, ... SECONDS LATER ) follow up straight away with a DOUBLE THROAT CHOPS her .......... ONE, ............ TWO, .................. THREE, ............ FOUR TIMES, as Haku SHOULDER DRIVES her trapped in the corner ............. ONE, .................................. TWO, ............... THREE, .................................................. ............... FOUR TIMES, as he now DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES her against the corner, as Charlotte Flair EYE GAUGES him to KARATE SPIN KICKS him across the face then FRONT ON INVERTED ATOMIC DROPS Haku whom is bouncing around & Charlotte Flair HANDSTAND DOUBLE BOOT HEEL KICKS him to the face to watch him from her handstand position crush to the canvass, as Charlotte Flair heads for the top right of screen corner as she motions to Haku to get up who is on all fours on the canvass in the middle of the ring ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .. SECONDS LATER ) on the move Charlotte Flair CARTWHEEL ELBOW DROPS Haku to the upper back to nail him with the force into the canvass, as Charlotte Flair SIDE ON DOWWARD ELBOW SHOTS Haku face down on the canvass as she looks up at the overhead camera to his upper back & back of his head ...... ONE, ............ TWO, ....................... THREE, ................... FOUR, ................ FIVE, ............................... SIX TIMES, as Charlotte Flair now uses her long legs to BODY SCISSORS Haku face down on the canvass as she is using her thigh boots to squeeze Haku as he is struggling to hold on. Haku is fading before our eyes, as he is beginning to cough up blood as he taps out under duress, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Charlotte Flair prevails by making Haku submit, as he continues to cough up blood he must have broken ribs.
JERRY LAWLER
Charlotte Flair twirling her ponytail as she places a boot on Haku posing as she tells him next time, she won't show him mercy.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
CHARLOTTE FLAIR

END OF MATCH 9
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 15-Oct-21 at 23:28.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-21, 23:43
Points: 1,455, Level: 15 Points: 1,455, Level: 15 Points: 1,455, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Damn this match was really good. Would like to see her in competitive match against undertaker
The Following User Says Thank You to maddy17 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-21, 02:17
Last Achievements

Match 10

1 on 1 CAGE MATCH

ZEUS
VS
CHELSEA GREEN

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Not long before our cage match featuring the wrecking machine Zeus against Chelsea Green is about to commence, how does she overcome this brutal man.
JERRY LAWLER
By taking the fight to him, she has ability to kick him into next week with her powerful legs, that's how.

BELL SOUNDS

Zeus roars at Chelsea Green he will break her, as Zeus moves about to seize up Chelsea Green who grapples with him tentatively as they grapple body to body upright, as they push up against each other ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS ), as Zeus POWERFUL BACK BREAKS her instantly showcasing his power to her immediately. Zeus now REAR CHIN LOCKS her as Chelsea Green reaches up with her hands as she EYE GAUGES him to force him to release her, as Chelsea Green gets up to attack the ropes far side of the ring for momentum to return to DOUBLE FRONT KICKS her to the face as it rocks him. Chelsea Green now allows Zeus to stand up to LOCK UP to him to scope him up easily, but he RAPID ELBOW SHOTS her to the side of the face .......... ONE, ............. TWO, ................. THREE TIMES, then DOUBLE PUMP KICKS her to the face & chest simultaneously to send her orbiting backwards into the bottom left of screen corner inside the steel cage, as she looks momentarily later second later to see Zeus coming at her full speed ahead to RUNNING CORNER BIG BOOTS her to the chest as a follow up. Zeus peels his boot from the chest of Chelsea Green, as she begins to fall towards him, he uses that to pull her away from the corner, as Zeus POWERFUL SHORTARM CLOTHES LINES her across the throat to spin her in the air before she lands on her front on the canvass where he BACK THIGH DROPS her immediately across the upper back, as he now applies a BOW & ARROW STRETCH rolling her on her side as she is screaming in pain, as he tells her " I will destroy you, I will spare you no mercy or compassion, as I make an example of you to the rest of these women, what to expect when you face me, do you hear meeeeeeeeeeeeee........ ". Zeus pulls her up after releasing her to MIDRIFF PUNCHES her against the main camera ropes .......... ONE, .............. TWO, ................................ THREE, ......................... FOUR TIMES, then Zeus LEFT HOOKS the air, as she BOXING EVADES it to spin him with her long hair swaying in the process as she flicks her hair back as she spun around to face Zeus & reverse position with him & LEFT HOOKS him to the face, but no effect, as he shrugs it off then growls at Chelsea Green, whom RIGHT HOOKS Zeus as he reaches out to grab her by the throat with a ONE HANDED STANDING CHOKES her, as Chelsea Green steps back rubbing her sexy body into his & using his power & height to JUDO ARM TOSSES him to the canvass as he didn't expect that as he gets up Chelsea Green off the main camera returned to SIDE ON PUMP KICKS him to the side of the face as he is staggering about the ring as Chelsea Green attacks the left of screen ropes to return as Zeus MILITARY PRESS HOISTS her to turn to display her despite her thrashing about to escape, as Zeus walks up to the right of screen ropes where he hurls her past the top rope right of screen using MILITATY PRESS TOSSES her into the steel cage shaking it profoundly that is surrounding the ring as she lands on her side on the ring apron right of screen. Chelsea Green has her hair pulled by Zeus yanking her to her feet as he RIGHT HOOKS her to the face then LEFT HOOKS her to the face as her long her covers her face in the aftermath, as he runs all the way in the 20 x 20 foot ring to the left of screen ropes to return to RUNNING CROSS BODY SPLASHES Chelsea Green as she rose against the steel cage trapping her between the ropes & cage to squash her hard up against the cage, as she slumps sitting up against the ring apron right of screen. Zeus grabs her by the legs as he uses her legs for leverage to GULLITONE SHOT her throat into the bottom rope snapping her head back violently in the process then repeats the process another .......... ONE, .................. TWO, ................ THREE, ................ FOUR, ................. FIVE TIMES. Zeus drags her along the canvass towards the middle of the ring as he pulls her up by her front to top to easily MILITARY PRESS DISPLAYS as he FALLAWAY SLAMS her towards the far side of the ring as she rolls along the canvass, as Zeus flexes his muscles ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) facing the main camera he then turns around to see her struggling to get up as she does Zeus RUNNING STO's her to clean her clock with the move as she down & in a horrible vulnerable position as Zeus spares no compassion by placing her in a CAMEL CLUTCH.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Zeus is destroying Chelsea Green his power is too overwhelming for Chelsea Green & atm, she is fighting a losing battle, but her stamina & physical endurance will need to be at her optimum to survive this sustain onslaught.
JERRY LAWLER
Chelsea Green never quits & she frustrates opponents by fighting to the end, she is far from done, but needs to find a way, as Zeus is getting stronger then weaker applying all these moves on her.

MORE TO COME ..........................

Last edited by sable1; 05-Nov-21 at 05:24.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-21, 05:49
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

When will you continue the story missing you're awesome story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post: