Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-12, 16:15
Amazon Saskia

Default Re: Female domination?

I can only speak from the side of a female wrestler and say that most men who come for sessions want to be able to feel they can pin me or make me tap out. There are very few who want it to be purely one sided. I guess there is a lot of enjoyment in a bit of a challenge.

I do not full fully competitive though, as I have had guys try to be more nasty than anything and set out to harm.

This is the problem, a small minority of men who do it because they like hurting women. I am so pleased they are a real minority
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-12, 17:07
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love being dominated in a match (sometimes the holds feel so good I don't really want to break them) but also like it when the lady knows she can take me at any time, but wrestles at my skill level & plays cat & mouse with me. I'm into it for the fun, so just having a good time is more important to me than who wins or loses.
Old 09-Jan-12, 17:25
Amazon Saskia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love being dominated in a match (sometimes the holds feel so good I don't really want to break them) but also like it when the lady knows she can take me at any time, but wrestles at my skill level & plays cat & mouse with me. I'm into it for the fun, so just having a good time is more important to me than who wins or loses.
To Me, your attititude ensures you will have many a good match
Old 09-Jan-12, 19:30
Temporary group
Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I love female domination as a natural byproduct of a competive match. I also love when the woman is taller then the man. There is also the production and buisiness side to the match and the finished product. The founder of the combative women website said wrestling is fighting without hitting. And when a woman wins I like when she dominates. Howmany times have you seen a woman use a choke and scissor and her hell or calf is pressing against the guys package and you see the guy try to protect himself. Or when the woman is winning and she has her armpit in the guys face. These are examples of what i am talking about.
On the business side. How many times have you watched a great match ruined because of a cameraman who couldn't hold his own dick much less the most important tech part of a vidio? Also the camera itself. Montenegro film had ok cameras for its day but went bust. Candbvideo had an awesome match with Hope vs Jason and two other bro vs sister real match and even a match with Edie Falco from the Sopranos but the used cheap low quality cameras and went bust
We may never know how many co's went bust because some guy got hurt and sued because the co. tried to do a real competive match. Candbvideo used to have one on one sessions but cancelled the for this reason. It may also be the reason the classic (ie. older) matches seem more violent and intense. just me venting
Old 09-Jan-12, 21:27
Points: 4,674, Level: 28 Points: 4,674, Level: 28 Points: 4,674, Level: 28
Last Achievements

For me it doesn't really matter if the female dominates. Even though it's usually hotter when the woman dominates.
Old 09-Jan-12, 21:39
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thanks Saskia, that's what I aim for - to keep them coming back for more. Unfortunately, very few women in my area are into wrestling, unless it's pay to play, & I can't afford it these days..lol.

Frank, you make some good points, & I hate to hear about C&B going under. They've always been one of my favorites, but I can't understand them going under due to a lawsuit - I've exchanged emails with Allisa in the past, & she mentioned having her guys sign waivers to avoid that very thing (accidents do happen, even in a friendly tussle).

Oh, & I love the arm pits in the face. I've had ladies do that to me in the past, & it was actually enjoyable...But then again that's one of my kinks - a woman who gets creative & uses different parts of her body to smother with (arm pits, belly, etc.). Hard to find someone that open minded & creative, but a lot of fun when you do!
Old 10-Jan-12, 04:47
Points: 8,697, Level: 40 Points: 8,697, Level: 40 Points: 8,697, Level: 40
Last Achievements

I love femdom in wrestling but I could live if the man won as long as the woman does well.
Old 10-Jan-12, 11:23
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm curious, for those of you who aren't interested in the domination aspect of wrestling (whether male of female), what is it about wrestling with women that appeals to you? Is purely competitive wrestling still a some what sexual experience for you, or do you simply get enjoyment out of specifically competing with a woman?
I totally enjoy knowing women who compete as equals. Women who not only will but WANT to wrestle me to see what the outcome will be. I wrestle a number of session wrestlers, but I have almost totally abandoned that to matches with three women locally who are amateurs. One is my wife and two others are women who enjoy wrestling and competing to try and win.

I find the sensuality in the act that these women specifically get together with me specifically to wrestle and win. I find that more exciting than any paid match or video that was ever made. To me that means that was started some year ago as a fantasy to be able to wrestle with women is not a fantasy but is the real deal. You just have to find the right girls and create the right situation. And frankly I think there are FAR more women who are or would be willing to wrestle with men if most men weren't so stupid and incompetent at being able to present the case.

In my matches the women don't always win, in one case I win far more than my share, but she keeps coming back from one month to the next and while she still loses, now she doesn't lose all the time. In the case of my wife, she also started off losing every match if I didn't throw it. But we worked together and she worked and it even encouraged her to start weight training. And in the past two years she's added 15 lbs of muscle as well as she's developed skill. Now we're dead even and every match is contested. We don't keep track but I'd say she wins more than half of our fights.

In the third case, this lady was working out when we met her, she's 6' tall and from the start she was more skilled and as strong as I. I have improved against her and I can defeat her, but she wins the majority of our fights still.

But what I find exciting about it all is that here are three women who once or twice a month, (with the excepting of my wife - as our encounters are usually more frequent) pack a back with a swimsuit and towel, and drive down specifically to wrestle with a man and they do it because THEY like fighting. And they win some and they lose and it doesn't matter. In one sense I find the lady who still loses most of the time the most sensual because she does it and she doesn't care that she loses, she still likes the battle and the struggle. And so do I. It's a genuine but friendly battle of the sexes and if the girls win I find that sensual and exciting. And if I win I find it sensual and exciting that the women come right back and try and even the score. It's TRUE sexual liberation and equality.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-12, 11:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

mrrassleswithgirls, I loved reading your post! I agree with you completely.
Old 19-Apr-12, 20:50
Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I totally enjoy knowing women who compete as equals. Women who not only will but WANT to wrestle me to see what the outcome will be. I wrestle a number of session wrestlers, but I have almost totally abandoned that to matches with three women locally who are amateurs. One is my wife and two others are women who enjoy wrestling and competing to try and win.

I find the sensuality in the act that these women specifically get together with me specifically to wrestle and win. I find that more exciting than any paid match or video that was ever made. To me that means that was started some year ago as a fantasy to be able to wrestle with women is not a fantasy but is the real deal. You just have to find the right girls and create the right situation. And frankly I think there are FAR more women who are or would be willing to wrestle with men if most men weren't so stupid and incompetent at being able to present the case.

In my matches the women don't always win, in one case I win far more than my share, but she keeps coming back from one month to the next and while she still loses, now she doesn't lose all the time. In the case of my wife, she also started off losing every match if I didn't throw it. But we worked together and she worked and it even encouraged her to start weight training. And in the past two years she's added 15 lbs of muscle as well as she's developed skill. Now we're dead even and every match is contested. We don't keep track but I'd say she wins more than half of our fights.

In the third case, this lady was working out when we met her, she's 6' tall and from the start she was more skilled and as strong as I. I have improved against her and I can defeat her, but she wins the majority of our fights still.

But what I find exciting about it all is that here are three women who once or twice a month, (with the excepting of my wife - as our encounters are usually more frequent) pack a back with a swimsuit and towel, and drive down specifically to wrestle with a man and they do it because THEY like fighting. And they win some and they lose and it doesn't matter. In one sense I find the lady who still loses most of the time the most sensual because she does it and she doesn't care that she loses, she still likes the battle and the struggle. And so do I. It's a genuine but friendly battle of the sexes and if the girls win I find that sensual and exciting. And if I win I find it sensual and exciting that the women come right back and try and even the score. It's TRUE sexual liberation and equality.
That is a great post mrrassels! Sounds like you've built some solid realtionships around this unique endeavor. I have to say I'm a bit jealous, but happy for you. Very well wriiten also. Thanks.