Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-15, 14:15
Producer
Points: 821, Level: 11 Points: 821, Level: 11 Points: 821, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default It's Lisa from Sweetheart Productions and I am Back!

[IMG][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/IMG]
Hi Guys and Gals!
It has been a long time! Too long! I was having some drinks one night when I caught a bar fight in progress. The fury and athleticism in this cat fight proved to me that I had to train up a new league. These girls down here have a hunger and physicality that has already been amazing. It was time to get to the root of that. All this is going on and I am already getting flack from guys that think they can take every one of them (and me) on! Our ring is being built in the swamp, in the sticks, in the deep south away from studios and plastic surgeons offices. This is is the real deal right here. These girls are beautiful and hungry and have more athleticism than I have ever seen and the guys are ignorant as Hell. These new matches have lit a fire in me and cameras will roll soon! They convinced me to come back to this as they are the best contests I have ever seen! This is why this will be done on location with these beautiful and strong women dominating each other and the guys! Connect with us, tell your friends and get ready!

[IMG][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/IMG]

So glad to be back!
Lisa
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweetheart Productions For This Useful Post:

Tags
camel clutch, domination, face sitting, luscious lisa, mixed match, scissors, sex mixed wrestling, submission, submission grappling, sweetheart productions