Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Oct-16, 06:55
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts
Default Re: Are guys obsessed with wrestling deluded?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

100% competitive wrestling. It's all we do.
Old 24-Oct-16, 07:21
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wasn't expecting people to get so upset, but you have completely missed the point, part in fact because I may not fully have explained myself.

The point I'm making, is that a lot NOT ALL people who are obsessed with being beaten by a female in wrestling allow that fantasy in their head to have them believe they have truly been beaten by a female. This could be by not giving 100%, falling over, falling into holds, or not attacking and when in inescapable holds being in awe about how they can't escape. Truth is, not many guys could escape a RNC from a petite girl if she applied it right. I know this because I did it in my early days. I convinced myself that I was being beaten, when in truth I could have matched her.

I have also taken about 5 or 6 classes and gone full out with other guys my own weight. I struggled, but I still managed to apply holds and put up an effort. After taking the classes I can clearly see the difference between a real match, and one that is a fantasy.

On this forum, there are countless conversations talking about how they see some videos on Grapplinggirls competitive. Liz Veyron is a good wrestler, but lets see how she goes when she gets a guy who comes with full intention to win. Its no surprize that no guy ever gets her in a hold, because its NOT competitive. The most comp videos with her involve a guy defending nearly the whole time. The same goes with alphacatz, MWZ and others. They have videos where they are 75% competitive, but the guy is mostly defensive and half strength on attack. The intensity is also lacking. This is clearly evident when you watch the same girl wrestle another girl, its about 500% more intense.

I wasn't talking about genuine classes, I was referring to the stuff you see on C4s or other mixed wrestling websites. There is nothing fully competitive at all, only partially competitive. And like I mentioned earlier, so many people think this stuff is the real deal.

Another note: If a girl gets a guy in a headscissor, nearly every time, the guy sits there and tries to pry her legs open with her hands. Its ridiculous, and its not going to happen, and they believe somehow the girl is so amazing.
There's a reason why most of the guys who do videos are small.

Jay from ScissorFoxes and (drawing a blank on his name) from Scissor Vixens aren't big guys. Thrash is like 5'4. There's a skinny guy who did a bunch of videos at mixed wrestling zone who maybe weights 135 lbs and when he goes all out, he's about equal to a number of session wrestlers.

If your point is that a big strong guy can get out of a headscissor from a lady 50 lbs lighter than him, then sure, and, I'll add, obviously, but, why is it necessary that you make that point and call others delusional in the process? I've read so many posts from people objecting to videos where the guy doesn't fight back so it's hardly a new, fresh or interesting point you're making and to make a general statement that others are delusional on top of that? Why? What conversation were you expecting to generate by stating the obvious and dropping an insult on top of it?
Old 24-Oct-16, 09:08
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I did see a video preview with rapture. Why thi big guy though? Would be awesome to see those girls against a mid sized guy.
Old 24-Oct-16, 09:10
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a reason why most of the guys who do videos are small.

Jay from ScissorFoxes and (drawing a blank on his name) from Scissor Vixens aren't big guys. Thrash is like 5'4. There's a skinny guy who did a bunch of videos at mixed wrestling zone who maybe weights 135 lbs and when he goes all out, he's about equal to a number of session wrestlers.

If your point is that a big strong guy can get out of a headscissor from a lady 50 lbs lighter than him, then sure, and, I'll add, obviously, but, why is it necessary that you make that point and call others delusional in the process? I've read so many posts from people objecting to videos where the guy doesn't fight back so it's hardly a new, fresh or interesting point you're making and to make a general statement that others are delusional on top of that? Why? What conversation were you expecting to generate by stating the obvious and dropping an insult on top of it?
Then again not everyone is getting upset about it like you. Youre taking this a little to heart. I still dont think you understand the point.
Old 24-Oct-16, 09:16
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

"Im 6'4 250 lbs, but man when i faced off against this petite 5'4 120 lbs session wrestler, i had absolutely no chance at all. I got destroyed and manhandled!"

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 24-Oct-16 at 14:49.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-16, 09:20
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I've made myself the same question once in a while after reading posts discussing the skill of a girl in a video or photo that looks completely staged. Either it's a thought exercise or there's people that let their fetish delude them for real.

I dont' believe this is meant to cast any doubt over the real skill of many female wrestlers and/or the real floppyness of many of their rivals.
Old 24-Oct-16, 09:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then again not everyone is getting upset about it like you. Youre taking this a little to heart. I still dont think you understand the point.
Everybody understands your point. What you don't understand is that it's fantasy.

Look, when you watch a movie and drew barrymore takes out 4 200 lb guys while tied up - because she's an "Angel", nobody thinks it's realistic, but it's fun. Do you honestly believe that people watching a woman beat a guy 50 lbs heavier than her don't see that it's fake? You can watch something that's fake and still enjoy it.

Also, and this is the other thing that really gets me about ego driven guys. Not everyone is fit. If a guy doesn't work out or isnt' particularly strong, some of these women can literally throw them around and beat them easily.

One lady (just one) threw me around so soundly I actually thought she could take most guys and I was surprised when she told me that wasn't the case, just cause, she was so much better than me I assumed she was better than all guys my size. (bad assumption on my part). She told me she gets killed in her martial arts classes, but she has to train with guys cause she can't find women who are her equal.

Your point isn't new, it's not fresh, it's not insightful and it's not interesting and worse, you're assuming people don't see something that everyone sees. You can still enjoy watching a guy in a headsicssor even if, with a bit of training, he could get out of it easily. You're like one of those dopes who explains magic tricks while they're going on. Nobody wants that. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the illusion. Why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp?

Your like the guy who says "WWE is fake" and then everyone looks at you and says "Well duh" and then you say "Why are you guys upset with me". How about you take the "Well duh" and learn something.

and before you say it again. No, I didn't miss your point. You missed mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-16, 11:42
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
It would be really nice to see that, and the downside to using guys who don't want to win is that you never really see the full potential of the female.
I think it`s hard for them to do because in addition to the issues I point out there`s also liability issues, legal issues perhaps and it may be hard to find a guy like that whos weak enough and willing, and might be hard and also expensive to find the right female.

It`s just safer cheaper and easier for all parties involved to create worked matches. Plus most guys who pay just want a fantasy. And it`s entrenched, a similar situation to pro wrestling which was real a long time ago. I`ve found that you can`t even have a reasonable conversation about with people who do it for a living in most cases LOL!

I think what I hate the most though is the utube censorship of real life happenings. I used to watch great stuff filmed by people just for fun or sometimes not so much for fun and they delete it, close down accounts etc.
All because people overreact to it.
Old 24-Oct-16, 11:55
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

People have different ideas about what competitive is. I saw a picture of Clay on your website. I knew him some years back and he`s never won a match in his whole life. And some of the women you advertise only do semi-competitive which is just another way of saying let the girl win. Also, just because you have women capable of being competitive doesn`t mean that you create competitive.

You get a guy like Clay who likes getting beat up by women and call it competitive because the women apply a decent amount of force on him.

Nothing wrong with doing that but it is what it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-16, 15:17
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Some of you guys are really projecting and getting too defensive, taking things personally that aren't personal.

I'd say a simple majority of this forum (51% or more) is delusional. Just because I'm not or you're not or that guy isn't, doesn't mean that "most of us" aren't.

Just look around. Sweet Jesus.

Look, I'm as rational as they come, and in the afterglow of a session, I've damn near convinced myself that the girl I just wrestled who is 100 pounds lighter than me could've killed me.

Because we want it to be true.

I'd guess this forum and this fetish breaks down about like this:

20% enjoy it but have no illusions
20% enjoy it and occasionally suspend disbelief
60% are delusional

I could be off on my numbers but I think the proportions are reasonably accurate.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post: