Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Dec-16, 21:40
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Overpower

(This is my first Story , friends.I am asking sorry for my 'not very good' english and the mistakes I've made.But I tried my best to make this story entertaining. Enjoy!!! )

I am a 19 year old college student who lives in India.This story is about the adventures I had with a maid,while I stayed at my uncle's house during my college vacation.

Let me begin the story.

During my last college vacation,I went to my uncle's house to stay for some time.My uncle and aunt lives in a village in the southern part of the country.They two are alone except for the maid who comes on a daily basis to do household chores.

Talking about the maid,her name is Padma.She is about 38 years old,and she is a good looking woman with light brown skin complexion.She is about 175 cms tall,which is the same height as me.I am sure she is more than 65 kg in weight,and I am only 59 kg.

Everything happened when my aunt and uncle went to a relative's house for 5 days.They had some urgent business to take care of,and that was why they left in a hurry.I was alone.

First day, Padma hadn't came and I did all the dishes myself.Unfortunately the Television has some complaint and was not working.It was very boring,so I went for a ride on uncle's motorcycle through the village and nearby places.I found some old books belonged to aunt and read that.I somehow passed that day.

Second day,I woke up hearing someone knocking on the door.I opened the door and saw Padma in her light red saree.

She said "Siddu,I am really sorry about yesterday,I had some important works", to that I replied with a smile "its ok,I managed".

She prepared some breakfast for me and she went on doing other works.She had a lot of work in the house and the farm.I forget to mention,my uncle owns a farm near the house.

I was bored and thought about having some chat with Padma,I went to the kitchen.
She was doing some cleaning work,

I asked her "How long have you been working here,Padma ?",
She replied in a playful tone "Whats with this sudden curiosity about me,Siddu ?"
To that I replied in a weakly manner "Oh,I am bored".

She said "Its ok,I was just kidding,I have been working here since I was 30,now I am 38.Do the math."
I said "Oh its been 8 years,thats a long time".

I watched her working for some time,

She asked "Do you have a girlfriend siddu ?"
I replied in a sad way "Unfortunately I dont have one "
She said "How come a cute guy like you dont have a girlfriend ?"

I dont know why,but that gave me a boner.I thought "'she thinks I am cute,she would definitely wants to sex with me".I dont know why but these kinds of thoughts always wander my mind when a girl compliments me,

We chatted for some time about some things like the village's history,its people,about my city etc,,
And what happened next was the start of everything...

I saw some cookies in a jar,I took the jar and tried to open it.But its lid was very tight.I tried with all my strength and I couldnt open it.
Padma saw this "Siddu,let me try,I ate some cookies earlier and I think ,I tightened the lid too much."

She took the jar and tried to open it.Now I really took a good look of herself,She has good biceps as well as triceps,but not very big.I wont say she opened the lid with little effort.She put some effort in it,but not very much,and she forced the lid open.

She gave the jar and said with a smile "Enjoy the cookies".

But this event had no effect on her,but its effect on me was unexplainable.
Stronger woman was always a turn on for me.
I used to watch those mixed wrestling videos where weaker woman beats stronger man,I hated those acts.I wanted some thing real.

I thought, "Its real now.She is really strong,Its logical to think that, she is stronger than me,because she is of the same height as me, and she is also bigger,her arms are bigger, and got more muscle, and above all she does a lot of manual labour. whereas I stay at home and do nothing,There is no way I could be stronger than her,I cant believe its happening"
Thats when I saw her lifting up her arm ,and tying her hair,I saw the wet patches of sweat in her armpit. I thought of she forcing me into a headlock, and shoving my nose and mouth into her armpit,her musk filling my nostrils and mouth,

I felt my cock is gonna explode.

But I wanted to really prove her she is stronger than me,I wanted her to wrestle me,I wanted her to wrestle me and overpower me in a real way,I wanted her to force sex on me.

All of a sudden I asked her "Padma, You've been doing all these manual labours everyday and I used to stay at home,I've been wondering which of us is stronger.
Can we armwrestle to test who is stronger ? "

(To be continued")
Old 16-Dec-16, 17:09
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Overpower

Great Start
Old 16-Dec-16, 20:23
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Part two part two
Old 17-Dec-16, 22:07
Last Achievements

Part II

(Here,I am using italics to represent my thoughts.)

"Why not ?I am ready.I too wonder that",she replied enthusiastically.
My heart skipped a beat.I didn't know,this was going to happen so fast.

This is my chance I'm not going to ruin it.Now I can see whose arms are stronger.

We sat across a table,She asked,"Are you ready ?".
"Yeah,I am.",I replied nervously,this was a dream come true moment for me.
"Lets begin,Siddu".She said.

We tightened our grips on each others hands,She said "Ready,one two three...",match began.

Her palms were much rougher than mine,her grip was really tight.I tried with all my strength to move her arm down.She said "You are not even strong as I thought,Anyway lets finish the match".She began appliying her strength,I could see her biceps getting bigger,she slowly overpowered my arm and started to force it down slowly,while looking straight in my eye with a sadistic smile,I cannot forget that look till this day.

Why is she looking at me like that ?She is overpowering me,She is stronger,she could do anything to me,she is forcing me down,I love her overpowering me,this is it,this is all i want.....

She won.But she did it in a weird kind of way,She said "What about the other arm,siddu ?"
I nodded my head,indicating yes.
But,this arm ,she did it very fast,and my arm hit the table,and it hurt.
"I am really Sorry siddu,I didnt mean to hurt you,I just got cocky",she said apologetically.
I said "Yeah its ok"

"I wonder whats with these guys in towns today ? You guys watch TVs and computers all day,and wont do any physical work.I am sure my daughter is stronger than you,she is of the same age as you.."

Its happening....She got stronger arms,How could I ask her for a wrestling match ? I need to find a way...

I went to my room,I thought of many fantasies,after some time I heard Padma calling.
"Siddu,I am going."
"Is it urgent,that you should go ?", I asked.
"No,but its time",she replied.

No,shes going,I need to come up with something.....what should i do ?

"Can you stay a little while longer Padma,Im kind of bored",I asked her in feeble kind of way,I didnt know what else to do.

"Yeah,Siddu.If you say so,Its my pleasure." She said.
"Lets play something ?",I asked.
"What is it ?",Padma asked.
"Can we have a wrestling match ?".I asked,trying to make my tone natural as possible.
"You sure ?,I beat you at armwrestling,I dont wanna hurt you,,",She said in a teasingly.

"Dont underestimate me..You didnt won that armwrestling easily ?",I protested.
"You sure boy, ? I could have break your arms...",She replied mockingly.

"Enough talk,lets wrestle",I said boldly.
"I cant wrestle in my saree.Do you have any clothes extra ?"She asked.

This is my chance.I need to make her dress in a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts,I could get a good view of her armpits and her legs..

I came up with a shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt and said "I think these two only seems fit for you,others are kind of tight."

She said,"Yeah its okay,I can adjust."

She went to my room, got undressed and came back.I could see her muscular legs,its really really bigger than mine,and finally saw her armpit when she arranged her hair.Her armpit is thick with hair and there were beads of sweat covering her armpit bush.

She said,"I forget to mention.My uncle was a wrestler,so he taught me some moves when I was young."

She continued "Today,I havent got much time,so lets wind up with two matches.The rules are simple:Submission or pin decides a win and no catfight.I may act rude during wrestling,Dont take it personal. So ,lets begin".

We stood in position

She charged toward me and got me into a headlock and we fell to the ground,In such way that she is sitting and I lay flat on the floor.She tightened her grip around my neck,I couldnt breathe and the pain was excrutiating,she has really strong arms.
"You are weak boy...I love cute boys in agony...Submit now or .."Saying this she tightened her grip.
She tightened in such a way that made my eyes watery,
She asked teasingly,"Did i make you cry,Give up now Siddu..You lose.

Now its a chance to touch her armpit...

I grabbed her armpit hairs and pulled it tightly.She released the hold and screamed,"Boooooy,I said no catfight,".
I took breathe heavily and said "Sorry,I couldn;t breathe,I was in agony.I was losing my consiousness.I did that as a last resort,You take this as a win."

"If I were to catfight,I could have beat your ass in no time",She said in a serious tone.
"Time for the next match.". she said

I didnt want to simply let her win,I wanted the stronger person to dominate the other.This time I made sure that I am not gonna lose that simple.

This time she didnt charge at me..we grabbed each others hands and started pushing each other.

I tried all my might,but she gained the upperhand..she started pushing my arms and moved me into the wall...pinning myself into wall,In such way where her face is very close to mine,I could smell her sweat and feel her breath in my face.

"How is it Siddu,?"she asked in a sensual way with her lips almost touching mine.

I found this an oppurtunity tripped her legs,she lost balance and we both fell to ground,me falling top of her.I tightened my arms around her neck and held her in a choke.she rolled along the floor,but I tightened the grip with all my might,and she couldn't break free.Then she started to get up.First,she stood on her knees,me on her back,then she proceeded to stand up.Finally she succeeded in standing up.
I wonder how strong her legs are.Then she fell to the ground,me hitting the floor.I got my wind knocked out.She then forced my arms apart and freed her herself from the choke.She didnt took any relax,but she put me in a pin,pinning my arms with her arms and my legs with her legs with our crotches touching each other.I tried to move,but i couldnt,she held me down.

"Siddu,Your resistance is waste,Accept your defeat.I know you are enjoying these",She said in a soft way,looking me in the eye,

Why did she said I am enjoying this...She must have felt my boner,..

All of a sudden she kissed me in the mouth,I didnt resist.We kissed for some time.

"I am sorry Siddhu,I couldnt help myself,You lying helpless under my control did really turn me on..Sorry siddhu,I gotta go",Saying this she released me,went to the room ,changed her dress and went out.

I laid on the floor for sometime more ,thinking

why did she kiss me ? Whats gonna happen tomorrow ? How can I meet her daughter,,,

(to be continued)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kunchkolan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-17, 20:13
Last Achievements

(Its been a long time since i wrote the last part...)

THE DAUGHTER

Last night was tiring,i masturbated most of the time,till i fell asleep.After Padma went home,all i could think of was about next day.

I woke up hearing knocking on the door.I went and opened the door,I was stunned.In front of me was standing someone,who looked like Padma,as if she were younger,also a little tall and broader.

"Hello Siddu " She said with a sensual smile. " You look way more cuter than i expected,wish i had a boyfriend like you ....".

"Never mind,I was just kidding...but i really wish that..",she responded to my questioning look.

"You must be padma's daughter ?",I asked.

"Yeah,ma couldn't come ,she got some urgent business...dont worry,i am as much as good as ma,maybe better." She said in a playful tone.

"So,are you studying ?"I asked her.

"No way,my father died when i was a baby..I quit studying when i was in 8th grade..i've been helping ma, all my life.

"Sorry,i forget to ask your name ?" I asked apologetically.

"Its shruthi..." She gave me a wink.

I went for sleep again.After some time shruthi came to my room with a cup of tea.

I woke up hearing the footsteps.

"Sorry for waking you up" she said.She stared at me while was drinking tea.It felt a bit uncomfortable for me,as i was in my boxers.

Yesterday's events started rushing into my head.Now,I didn't feel so horny,maybe it was because of yesterday's masturbation.I feel a bit embarrassed,this girl's mother,completely overpowered me the day before.I noticed her physique.She is physically bigger than her mother,also her arms are bigger too.I wondered,what she might be capable of.

All of a sudden she asked,"I heard,my mother beat you at wrestling and armwrestlng...is that true ??"

"Yeah...".I blushed and looked down,I was filled with embarrassment.

"do you know...you are so hot when you blushes".She said and gave me a pinch to my nipple.I flinched and was amazed.

"I got some work to do".she said this and rushed to the kitchen.

Thoughts started flowing into my head maybe i lost to padma because of this sexual tension,i wanted her to dominate me,i must have gave up purposely...after all i'm a man,she is not stronger than me....I should beat padma next day...and should make shruthi know

I was watching tv, someone grabbed my butt,It was shruthi."WTF are you doing shruthi" I asked angrily.

"what are you gonna do about it...?" She asked sternly.

"Take your hands now " I asked her much more angrily...

"What if i dont ?? are you gonna complaint to your uncle,that the little maid is
grabbing your butt" She said laughing .

I tried to grab her hand,but she quickly grabbed my hands and put it into a lock...pain was excruciating and i screamed..i couldn't break it.

"Oh boy,you are making me horny..." she said in a sensual way..

"Please,let me go,my hands will break if you keep doing like that" I begged for mercy.

"Ok,your wish is granted,im not gonna break my little cutie's arms.." she said as if she were speaking to a baby.

after that she suddenly put me in a pin ...with her arms pinning mine and crotches touching each other.

"Fck,why dont you have a boner " she asked surprisingly."Am i not sexy enough or Did i hurt your macho feelings."

i didnt reply to that.It was because of that marathon masturbation that i conducted yesterday.

Now her stinky armpits ,from all the work she did started playing its part ...I couldnt stand the smell..

"Can you please stop this shruthi,my body is hurting and your armpit smells bad,i cant stand it.." I pleaded.

"Oh ,is that so ?". She wondered ."Let me see what i can do...Take of your clothes."

i hesitated.

"take it off now,or you will be in much more pain". she demanded.

I started undressing.

"You dont have any hair on your body...whats that little patch ..is that armpit hair ??...are you a man ...? my armpit is much much hairier than yours ....dont you feel any shame ".she said in funny and serious way.

she then started undressing...i saw her body..her body was muscular(not ina bodybuilders way...but like a women who do a physical work alot) her boobs and brown pointy nipples stood like two big pillars...and her armpits,vagna was superhairy,just like she said...

"Lets wrestle".She said.

Now that i have lost all my confidence,"Shruthi,you are gonna win any way..please dont do this...?"

"No,siddu,there is no choice for you...anyway i am gonna beat you....so try to resist..."

now i became all angry....

I am not gonna let this bitch have her way...i am gonna use my last ounce of energy to beat her..she is physically stronger than me....but i am using my willpower...i will not give up

"Ok lets start" I said

we circled each other ...she charged at and me put me in a headlock...and we fell to the floor.

she said."My armpits stinks...right ?? Eat that "

She let the hold go...before i could do anything...she put me in another headlock such that her armpit covering my all face..her musk filled my world..my mouth,nose,eyes everywhere...and the pain from the headlock was excruciating,i couldnt breathe too...i tried to make some sounds.....i tried to tap ...but she was not seeing....

suddenly,we heard a knock on the door...

(to be continued....)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kunchkolan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 10:17
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Interesting, looking forward to the next Part. Would be good if mother and daughter both sat on him, one on his face...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 11:05
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Wow, great story.
Love the setting.
Cant wait to read the next part.
Old 26-Dec-18, 10:51
Points: 979, Level: 12 Points: 979, Level: 12 Points: 979, Level: 12

man oh man i enjoyed your story so much eagerly waiting for the next part