Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-21, 22:34
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cathy the tomboy

nice return!!! cathy ver TJ was fun kept me wondering if beck would be tougher than she looked but no hahaha. where will it go next? should be exciting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 23:36
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
nice return!!! cathy ver TJ was fun kept me wondering if beck would be tougher than she looked but no hahaha. where will it go next? should be exciting.
Yeah, the school segment was more of an exploration of how well ordinary people fared in this story about extraordinary ones.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
Old 11-Aug-21, 10:58
Last Achievements

Cathy – The girl and the gym

The gym was not doing well. It was small and worn-down and some of it was outdated. A big chain having recently opened just a few streets away did not help either of course.
But Ralph was not going to deny that there were other factors more personal to him for the sorry state of affairs. For starters he was not exactly passionate about the place he had inherited from his old man and or gym activities in general. The skinny pale glasses wearing man with short brown hair would not have been associated with owning a gym on sight, but was more fitting the stereotypical appearance of a nerd or accountant. He was the latter.

To be fair he was a great accountant. When he had taken his dads place he had been able to make a profit without ever having to engage with the customers. He was taking care of finances and orders and contracts and his employees were taking care of the rest.

He really wished those would come back and he could stop manning the front desk himself. Then again not like he could afford to pay them as long as the situation here was what it was regarding customers. Even the small number of regulars had been decreasing for the last months and the occasional straddler came by usually only once.

Today he had been lucky and there had been one. A young girl of all things. Sweet little thing with a baseball cap in a green hoodie. Not that girls did not go to the gym or anything, but he would have been sure a teen girl would have picked that new gym a few streets away. They were not much pricier than his either. Well, Ralph doubted she would come back after today people rarely did.
One of his few customers came up to the counter. The nerdy accountant glanced her up and down for a moment, trying to hide his dislike of her.

"What is it, Brianna?", he asked nervously.

"Bailey wants you to come." The woman in her mid-twenties told him gruffly. She had long black hair and a stern arrogant look on her rather attractive face. She was dressed in a yellow sports bra stretching across a firm and sizable chest particularly noticeable on her slim toned body and light grey yoga pants stretching over long shapely legs and a big round butt.

Ralph sighed. "I'll be right there."

"She wants you there now!", the young woman replied and her eyes narrowed.

"Of course, I'm on my way.", he told her his voice shaking slightly and stepped out from behind the counter.

As he made his way towards the room with the equipment. Brianna was following behind him with a snide look on her face.

The work-out area was a fairly unimpressive room. The floor was lightly padded by worn mats and equipment and machines were standing at even intervals, while racks with weights lined the mostly bare walls that were occasional covered by a tall mirror fixed to the walls surface. Not a whole lot of customers were here of course. In fact there was only one. Another woman was working-out at the end of the room. Down on her back on a bench she was pressing a heavily loaded barbell up into the air.

Ralph approached nervously with Brianna actually shoving him forward now, as he got near to the heavy clanks of metal and soft female grunts that accompanied them.

His palms were sweaty and his throat dry as he stepped up to the bench. The woman lying on it with her back arched was solidly built. Incredibly built to be exact and not afraid to show it off, as her sculpted body was clad into the skimpiest wine red microfiber shorts and sports bra imaginable and aside from her shoes nothing beyond the armor plating of her muscles. Forearms rippled with hard muscle strands, as the arms pushed up and big triceps were pushing out in the back, as the arms straightened, then rolled down again with the weight lowering and it was her biceps that rose up into large smooth mounds. A rock-hard softball-sized muscle rose up beneath the tanned skin of each arm and peaked high, as a deep crevice dug into the arm right beneath splitting it visibly off from the rest of the powerful arm. Big round shoulder caps rippled. Striations outlined by the smooth skin shifted, before the muscle definitions popped with a soft feminine grunt of the woman and the massive weight rose again with a clank.

A thin layer of sweat made the muscular females skin and muscle shine. The strong chest beneath the red sports bra strained the fabric as they rose upwards as two visible domes straining next to each other and lifted the perky and sizable breasts of the woman up, then lowered again making them jolt slightly.

Just inches below were the red fabric ended deep lines cut into the bare flesh of the young womans stomach between rock solid abdominal muscles rising up against the skin as eight protruding round bumps. They were climbing down her body to her hips, where two diagonal lines formed a v-like mark dipping below the waistband of the shorts and were adorned by a shimmering navel piercing.
Droplets of sweat rolled over the smooth tanned skin of the muscular female following the creases of muscle of the chiseled abs and the oblique muscle structures clenching into a dozen and more clearly separated definitions in her flanks.

Ralph had to wait for her through several more repetitions until she finished the set and racked the barbell with one final clank. He did so in a cold sweat with a combination of marvel and terror about the astonishing demonstration of raw female muscle and strength unfolding before his very eyes.

The woman sat up and threw her sweaty hair back. Droplets of sweat sprayed, as her hair fell over her shoulders in a cascade of long blonde curls to frame a face that could be both beautiful and terrifying. High cheek bones, a straight nose, blue eyes contrasted by long dark eyelashes and lush pink lips, that looked oh so very kissable at this moment, looked up at him in front of the bench with overwhelming confidence, just to turn cruel and cold with just a twitch of the corner of the lips a slight crinkle of the nose and an icy glare that sucked all warmth from the beautiful blue of the eyes.
Ralphs knees were weak and shaky with just a glance at that subtle play of the classical beautiful features. Like always she was sensual and powerful, dominant yet almost with an aura of generosity, until the moment that something displeased her. More than anything this was a response she showed to disobedience. He really hoped he had not disobeyed her. He really did.

The young woman stood up to her full 5'10 straightening her thickly muscled legs and making the muscle-packed thighs shift gracefully with but the movement.

She towered six inches above him. The top of his head only reached the bridge of her nose. The voluptuous chest jutting out and held up by mighty armor-plated pecs was right below the level of his chin.
Bailey was sensual, powerful and at only nineteen years of age both the strongest most beautiful person to have ever set foot into the gym and the bane of its existence. And Ralphs own existence of course.

It had started for Ralph when Luis had called in sick. The fitness trainer had been working at the gym since it had still been run by Ralphs dad. Having worked out here since he was a teen himself the thirty-year-old hispanic had known the place like the back of his hand even before he had made it his job and Ralph was thankful for his employees know-how and capable guidance for the gym goers, which had been fundamental in running the place without knowing a thing about working out or muscle.

Luis being sick had been quite inconvenient for that very reason, but his temporary absence had not truly been an issue. Not until the third day of his absence someone reported that someone was harassing the other patrons of his gym.

Not particularly eager to deal with some musclehead causing problems, Ralph had sighed but had went to deal with the problem. This too was something Luis would usually have done before it even came to Ralphs attention. Luis after all was a muscular 6'4 and far more intimidating sight than his own skinny self with no need to be afraid of anyone trying to play rough.

Still he had gone to take care of the issue after all this was his gym and he had to make sure everything went down orderly.

When he arrived in the actual gym, he found exactly what he had expected and something else entirely.

"How about you move it and let someone who knows what she is doing use that!", not some musclebound man who had gotten a head bigger than any of his muscles was throwing that at some poor young man only trying to work-out his back in peace at the lat machine. No, the person throwing that at him was female and even younger than the male by the look of it. She also just so happened to be stunningly beautiful and dressed in a blue tracksuit.

With her covered up like that Ralph had not been able to see Baileys now apparent power from the get go.

"Listen, girl!", the young man snarled at her, as he interrupted his work-out and stood up. "I've seen you bounce all over the gym for the last hour and give anyone shit for using the machines just as you want to or supposedly not being up to your standards. And I've seen you get on their back until they let you or walked out right away. And I did not want any of it, so I did not walk over to you and told you to stop, but don't you think I'm going to listen to your..."

"You're done?", Bailey had exclaimed with a confident smirk.

"No, I have not quite said everythi-"

"With the machine, moron.", the young woman had scoffed, "Nobody cares what you wimp are blabbing about."

She had tried to push past the young man, but he had roughly grabbed her shoulder. "Hey, girl, don't you even..."

"Enough with the 'girl'!", Bailey had said with a glare and had shoved the guy hard, "I'm nineteen, loser! Totally an adult in most places!"

The force of her shove had knocked the male backwards on his feet and then had sent him stumbling to the floor where he landed on his butt at the blondes feet.

"Excuse me!", Ralph had made his presence known and had cleared his throat, "What is the problem here?"

Bailey had glanced back over her shoulder at him and snorted. "And now finally the kind of wuss that has plainly zero business at the gym. It's so sad I don't even want to laugh. Get lost, beansprout."

Ralph had frowned. "You're right. I'm not working out here. I however do own the gym. This is my property and my rules you will have to follow, if you want to stay."

"Oh?", the woman had turned back towards him with a sneer, "Funny, you look more like the kind of guy who gets owned than one who owns something."

"I would suggest you leave.", Ralph had told her, "This gym is generally for everyone, but..."

"That's the problem, isn't it?", Bailey had rudely interrupted him, "Why is it that I have to wait for a bunch of losers that are never going to cut it to get their asses off machines, they have no clue how to use? I mean just look at this."

She had reached up at her collar and smoothly pulled down the zipper opening up her jacket and then had confidently shrugged out of it. Ralph had swallowed hard, as he saw the fabric slide off big striated shoulder caps and expose thick neck muscles straining next to her throat. Dressed in a sports bra, that had strained across the muscular and voluptuous bust of the young woman, while it exposed the rippling killer abs and shiny navel piercing.

With a look of unbelievable smugness the young woman had raised her arms and very slowly and intently made muscles rise and swell with power and size, as she deliberately flexed them in a double biceps pose, that may just have moved more experienced male bodybuilders to tears had they seen the sharp and rock-hard peaks all but exploding off the female arms with visible hardness and bulk or at least at the thought of a girl barely not considered a teenager having been able to build her powerful muscles like this at such a youthful age.

The young man Bailey had knocked down moments earlier had been back on his feet by then. He had seen the flex from behind and whether or not it was the look of her massive arms and corded biceps peaks alone or what he could see of the edged muscle of the young womans sweeping back had contributed to it he had frozen with a look of shock and fear on his face. It had been a regular fairly fit and muscular male, but compared to the nineteen-year-old female he was so second rate he may just have looked flabby in contrast.

That of course had been nothing compared to Ralphs own situation being shorter than the woman and skinny to begin with.

Bailey had grinned down at him in triumph when she had seen his expression and had then taken a deep breath that had made her chest expand impressively, as she had pushed her hands to her hips and had made her lats jut out and flare above her tiny waist, as the sports bra had strained audibly under the strain of the females body drawing it thin. As she had exhaled she had drawn in her rippling stomach making herself look even more powerful with the vacuum pose, that had made it clear to Ralph she had some experience with that. Later he would hear all about how effortlessly she had won some bodybuilding competition just a month earlier.

"You get it yet?", Bailey had asked, "This is a body that's made for the gym, so your stupid gym should be made for people like me, not these wimps and fatsos here."

"I...", Ralph had had trouble finding the right words at the time, "You... you need to follow the... rules... like everyone... you're not special."

Baileys eyes had narrowed slightly her lips twisted in a tiny frown. "Oh, you should not have said that. I'm special, you see. Extraordinary in fact and you better treat me that way or I will teach you a lesson in why you should."

"L-listen...", Ralph had said, "It doesn't matter how strong or muscular you are... this..."

"No?", Bailey had asked, "What a silly thought. But sure let's test your theory."

She had turned away from him, exposing the sight of the clearly separated muscle groups within her back to him, that had stood out visibly against not only her smooth skin, but even the fabric of her sports bra that had been drawn into the deep ripples and striations.

Her fist had cracked into the young mans face twisting his face to the side with solid smacking sound, right before her other fist had come up into his gut and had broken him in half over her fist. After those two hits it had been over. The man was gagging miserably. His eyes and mouth had been wide open, but the look of his eyes had shown there had been no fight left him, as he had hung from her arm.
Bailey had seen it of course, but clearly she had had no interest in stopping because of that. Under the eyes of everyone in the gym, as the confrontation had naturally drawn attention she had grabbed the insolent gymgoer that had dared to stand up to her and pulled him in tight embrace. She had scooped him off the floor with ease, as she had wrapped her buff arms around the small of his back crushed him into a bear hug against her sculpted body.

Ralph had seen how her muscles had swelled everywhere, as she had crushed the man in her arms with the power of her insane muscle, bending his spine back in the process.
The pain had made the man scream in agony, before she had dropped him.

There had been gasps and panicked shrieks all around them, as the muscular young woman had simply dropped her crushed victim like she had suddenly lost all interest in him limply at her feet, but Bailey had turned back to Ralph arrogantly like she did not notice the concerned and terrified mutterings. "So you still think my strength and muscle don't matter, sissy?"

Ralph had been in a cold sweat, but spoken with a shaky voice afraid of such casually unleashed violence and unbelievable strength. "I... I'll call the... po-police!"

"Oh, that could really be a problem for me.", Bailey had told him unimpressed, "I was just accepted into their academy and all... got the idea cause my daddy's a cop, too, but hey if they kick me out I have more time to go to the gym, don't I?"

Ralph had been unable to answer. This person was going to be a member of law enforcement?

"I'm joking.", Bailey had continued, "You of all people won't dare to snitch on me, anyway. But you know what. I'll leave for now. All these scared little shits would take the fun out of my work-out anyway. Here is a little goodbye present."

Her fist had struck him in the gut like a missile and it had exploded in pain. His soft belly had been squashed by her knuckles digging into it like they tried to burrow right through it until reaching and snapping his spine rupturing and destroying every organ in their path.

He had hung broken over her fist like the tougher man before him and fallen over forward onto his hands and knees, as Bailey had extracted it from him again.

His stomach convulsing to the point he could not breath or scream he had knelt at this powerful and cruel womans feet spittle dripping out of his mouth and with his arms shaking beneath him barely capable of holding him up at the time.

The track pants covering Baileys lower half had fallen to her ankles before his eyes and let to him squinting up her now bare tree trunk like legs to stare in astonishment and terror at the muscular bulk of her sculpted legs. Bailey had stepped forward so the hard flesh of her powerful legs had covered Ralphs head and before he had been able to react she had closed them and crossed her ankles below him. The columns of muscle had slammed into the sides of his skull from both sides sandwiching Ralphs head between them as the only obstacle to meet their expanding hardness and crushing muscularity.

The pain had been excruciating and had been felt even in the depths of his bones as he had heard the blood pump in his ears loudly and ever quickening.

Bailey had raised her voice loudly enough for everyone to understand her and had spoken calmly like crushing Ralphs skull took her no effort at all. "I'm back tomorrow! Promise, my bitches."

That had been the last thing Ralph had been able to hear before he had blacked out in one last agonizing instant with his head trapped between the merciless steel clamp of the young females bulging thighs.
True enough Bailey had kept her promise and returned the coming day. Obviously the same could not be said for Ralphs remaining customers from that day.

In the present Ralph was all but cowering before Baileys scantly-clad body and muscles even bigger than normal now that they were pumped and fully engorged with blood from her intense work-out.

"You're finally hear.", Bailey said with a dismissive look at him, like he was a gnat, she was trying to determine about being either so disgusting she wanted to crush it under her foot or too disgusting to even touch with her shoes.

Considering that Bailey had calmly finished her most recent set of bench-presses after his arrival he clearly had not made her wait at all, but Ralph thought it smarter not to point that out and apologize instead.

"I'm sorry I came as soon as Brianna told me."

"Don't care.", Bailey said, "What I do care about is that you're not following my advice on your junkyard of a gym."

Ralph hesitated, before he spoke: "I don't think I understand."

"Most of this crap is outdated or cheap-ass.", she said swinging her hand around to point at the machines lining the room, "Didn't I tell you to go with the times and invest in quality."

Ralph did not remember that at all. He vaguely remembered a passing comment on Baileys part about renewing some stuff in the gym. Which of course he could not do now that Bailey had scared away his patrons. He simply did not have the money for it. Heck at the rate things were going he would have to close shop in a month or two and may face private bankruptcy to tip it off.

"You should heed the advice of people that know what they're doing.", Bailey told him smirking disdainfully.

"So true.", Brianna said behind Ralph, "You seem to be a pretty poor manager yourself given how we're almost the last people that will come to your crappy gym. And now you ignore the advice of your only loyal customers."

"You can explain that to me or do I need to punish you because you only did it to spite me and have me continue to work with this crap here?", Bailey wondered and glanced down at her arm, as she stretched it at first and then slowly curled it into a biceps flex that drew her skin tight as muscle swelled and tendons and blood vessels pushed out beneath it. Glancing at her huge throbbing muscle casually like she also may have inspected her nails Bailey gave Ralph a few moments he could soak in his own cold sweat and feel his head getting light, as his heart was pounding in fear.

How was he supposed to get out of this Bailey comment back then had not even sounded like an order, if she brought this up as an issue now she probably just wanted to rub it in and intentionally pick a fight.

Usually she did that with the random stragglers that came in. Either insulting their technique when lifting or working-out or the amount they could lift. Well, nobody had come in today except Bailey and her skinnier sidekick until that girl moments before Brianna had called him.

It had always been rather obvious that aside from getting what she wanted Bailey also simply liked to hurt people and today despite his best efforts her eye for hurting people had fallen on him again.

In the evening of the day he had first met Bailey Luis had given him a call, while Ralph had been on his couch with a pack of ice on his forehead in an attempt to suppress the white-hot pain that had been pounding inside his head since he had woken up passed out on the floor of his gym long after Bailey had left and tried to think about what to do.

Calling the authorities had still seemed like the right thing to do, but he had thought if Bailey really had family in the police and was training to become one it may not have done him any good. And if it had not worked, he knew that this musclebound amazon probably would make the pain she had already inflicted on him seem light. Plus, he had not known her full name.

When he had taken Luis call he had greeted him, but the other man had cut straight to the chase and told him that he had heard about what had happened at the gym and asked him if he was alright.

Ralph had told him he would be fine and that he hoped to see Luis back soon, seeing how probably nobody would dare to throw their muscles and fists around with a big guy like him so close by. He had then asked him if he knew when he would be back.

Luis response had been a shock. "I'm not coming back as long as she is going there.", he had told him.

Shocked he had asked him if he knew Bailey and why this was. The man had only responded by telling him that this had not been Baileys first visit to the gym and hung up on him.

He had driven over to Luis place the next day when the man had not returned his multiple calls and rang the doorbell of the apartment complex Luis had lived in. Luis girlfriend had answered and let him in. He had climbed the narrow staircase to Luis apartment.

The girlfriend had opened the apartment door for him as well. Ralph had hoped that her being there did not make things more complicated, something had told him the answers the man owed him were not a thing he would have liked to discuss with her listening. But he had also thought this had mostly been his own dislike of her. The attractive woman a few years younger than the thirty-year-old fitness trainer had been giving his runty appearance the kind of dismissive looks that told him she considered him beneath her since they had first met. Damn arrogant considering she was living from her boyfriends money for the most part, meaning the one Luis job at Ralphs gym supplied.

But a pair of great tits and an ass to die for had probably been capable of outweighing a rotten personality in a woman for most of human history, Ralph had thought. She had the legs and face to match so her being a bitch would have probably been cool with Luis too, as long as she 'ooohed' and 'aahed' when she saw him lift and massaged his throbbing biceps after a work-out and whatever else that may have lead to after hours.

She had told him Luis was in the living room. He had went inside and was relieved to notice she was not coming along.

Luis had been waiting for him in the living room alright. Sitting on the couch he had his hands on his knees and his head lowered.

"I told her not to open.", his employee had told him in a depressed tone.

"Well, there are formalities, if you really want to leave.", Ralph had told him.

"Where do I sign."

"I didn't bring a thing.", he had responded, "You're not leaving, if I don't get to know what that bitch has on you that makes you rather not come back at all."

"Nothing."

"Right.", Ralph had nodded, "Tell that to someone else."

"Just leave, Ralph, please."

Ralph had not moved. "Listen. I'll need to know what happened when she was there before... what you failed to tell me until now. I think I have a right to know what happens in my gym and... honestly, seeing you like this has me worried and... it's really not like you to let someone make trouble like that. The last guy who tried that with you around basically went flying out the front door."

Luis had sighed heavily and stood up. He was tall, 6'4 and with broad shoulders that made you doubt sometimes he could walk through a regular doorway without turning sideways and muscles to match. At thirty with short dark-hair and a stubble beard the hispanic was a handsome fellow, but dark shadows under his eyes had drained much of that away on that day. Dressed in a plain T-Shirt his bulky chest and arms had been straining the fabric when he had moved.

Ralph had gulped now that he had had to look up to catch even a glimpse of the other mans face. The very top of his head had only reached up to the younger mans strong neck his eyes only level with a musclebound chest.

Luis had stepped forward and firmly taken a hold of Ralphs shoulder with his huge hand. Had he had wanted to he easily would have been capable of crushing it in his grip, but his hand had for the most part rested only heavily on Ralphs shoulder. "Time to leave, boss.", the musclebound man had told him and started pushing him back towards the living rooms door with laughable ease.

"Come on! I just want to know what happened.", Ralph had said, squirming in the bigger males grip and at first he had thought it had worked, when they stopped.

"Yeah, why don't you tell him?", a snide female voice had spoken behind him and Ralph had turned back to see Luis girlfriend had been leaning at the doorframe with her arms crossed. The look on her face had now just been radiating the disgust Ralph had always sensed towards him. But there had been something utterly wrong going on, as that looked had not been solely directed at him. She was looking down on Luis, too.

"Or should I... I've heard all about it.", she had told them.

"Brianna... what the hell?", Luis had asked perplexed.

"Oh, I'm sure the pathetic beansprout has a basic idea already." There had been another female voice from out in the hallway. Ralphs body had seized up. Already this voice had been edged into his memory without him realizing.

Brianna had stepped into the room and aside to make space for another woman to enter. Blonde, beautiful almost half a decade younger than Brianna and dressed in a red leather jacket and a black tube top showing off a shiny piercing at the navel of abs ripped to shreds.

Ralph cried out in pain, as the hand on his shoulder clenched tightly Luis had been seizing up, too. His eyes had been wide with panic rapidly shifting from Brianna to the new arrival and back.

"So since he already has an idea, why don't we show him what exactly happened?", Bailed had asked as she had stepped into the room.

Ralph swallowed hard, as he now stood alone before Bailey and thought desperately how to get out of the situation, but he could only hear his own heart beating, the clanking of that massive weight and his terrified thoughts what Bailey would do to him this time... the clanking of that massive weight?

Bailey too looked surprised when she realized it. She looked away from her straining biceps muscle and back to the bench she had just used.

Ralph could not believe the sight, as the weight rose and lowered fluidly. Pushed up to the full length of the arms, resting a moment at the peak, then lowered slowly to the chest and was raised back up again. On her back on the bench was none other than the girl that had signed her membership just earlier.

She must have had sneaked past them, as Bailey had mocked him and he had been focused on the musclebound young woman and started using the equipment.

She had changed but still wore a hoodie, a dark grey one with a zipper down the front now, and a baseball cap, obstructing most of her appearance above the waist, but she was wearing gym shorts now.

Not the skintight type Bailey was showing off, but more loose ones that reached halfway down her legs. Or maybe calling them loose was not quite accurate, as amazingly the teen girls thighs were fully capable of filling out the shorts legs anyways and the fabric was fitting snugly to the bulging curve of her quadriceps expanding sideways and bulging outwards.

What little could be seen of the bulk of her legs showed the deeply cut separations between the muscle groups drawing the girls smooth skin tight across the rippling mass of her leg muscles. Beneath the knees the bare flesh of her legs exposed no less sculpted muscularity down to the ankles where they vanished in her training shoes with big calves protruding from the leg with visible hardness.

As Ralph was staring in astonishment, the girl just kept benching Baileys most recent lift no harder than the nineteen-year-old police recruit had done to the shame of men her size.

Bailey herself meanwhile was watching the work-out with a curious and cautious look. She slightly squinted her eyes, like she was expecting some sort of trick there.

Brianna too was coming closer, but unlike her more muscular friend the pretty womans eyes almost bugged out once she realized what she was seeing. Her mouth opened, but before she could utter a word, Baileys head whipped around and shut her right up with a stern look.

Done with that the young woman refocused on the girl now occupying her bench.

"Hey!", she called out to her and the moving weight stopped at the top, before it was lowered back to the rack with a clank.

The girl sat up, just as Bailey stepped up to the bench. If she had been standing maybe she would have reached up to the older females large shoulders, now that she was seated her head was more level with Baileys bulging upper arms. Despite that there was a little smile on her face, when she looked up at Bailey.

"What's up?", she asked her.

"That's my bench.", the older girl told her.

"Oh, really?" She spoke the words innocently enough, but something about the way she said it with that smile made it seem more like a dare. And there was something else off about it. Her breathing was completely normal. She was not winded at all after benching that massive weight a few times.

"Sorry.", the girl in the hoodie continued. Bailey could probably not see her eyes the way she angled her head looking up, due to the baseball cap. "I thought you were done and it seemed to fit my workload."

Again the words came out innocently enough, but that smile on her lips had something cocky to it. Like it was a challenge. "Well, I'll continue my warm-up over there then."

Ralph noticed uncomfortably how Baileys powerful muscles tensed. The woman was clearly displeased by the suggestion that what she had just been working out with was anyones warm-up much less that of a teenage girl of...

The hoodie girl had stood up. Standing right in front of Bailey she really did not reach any higher than her shoulders. She could be no taller than five feet. The girl turned away strolling over towards the side of the room.

Ralph followed her with his eyes, noticing in passing that both Baileys and Briannas eyes were similarly traced on the girl. She stood with the back to them in front of one of the lat pull down machines. A stack of weights on one end, connected to a rope and a handle one pulled downwards.

The girl moved the pin to determine the weight down. Way down that was. Ralph could hardly believe a young girl this small could move that mass. This was not something he had seen bodybuilders working out here use for reps. Of course, this girl had also just moved Baileys ungodly barbell without breaking a sweat.

She sat down still with her back to them seemingly unaware of her audience and grabbed the handle. Her back widened, as she pulled down. The hoodie got stretched by the flaring sweep of her lats and her sleeves straining, as the fabric was drawn tight across the mass of swelling muscle below. They may have been the only thing straining, as the weight moved easily. The girl did not even grunt when she steadily pulled down the handle. Once, twice... she kept going with almost casual ease.

Ralph watched almost hypnotized like it could reveal some sort of trick to him how this young girl was doing this. The only answer he could think of was that his new customer was built like a tank and those muscles were the origin of this stupefying power.

His concentration on what happened before his eyes, was why he only noticed Bailey move when she stepped into his line of sight blotting out the girl.

It was now that he realized how utterly screwed he was. There were two of these amazons now. And he really would have liked to pass on being a fourteen-year-olds bitch as much as he was nineteen-year-olds now.

"Move!", Bailey ordered, as she stood right behind the girl at the machine.

With a clank the tower of weight-plates was set down once more and the teen released the handle.

"Were you working here, too?", she asked and turned around. This time her lips undoubtedly were in a smirk. "Or do you just want to try if you can lift this much as well."

She turned to the side to move away, but Baileys hand shot up and caught her shoulder in a tight grip and stopped her in her tracks.

"Don't get so damn cocky!", she said.

"Cocky? About what?", the girl asked, as she turned her head to face Bailey, "Being way stronger than you?"

There was an audible smack. The girls baseball cap went flying and hit the gym floor. The girl stood there with her face turned Baileys arm was extended from the backhand she had just whipped across the young girls face.

Her second punch came right away slamming right into the shorter girls gut. The blow bent the teen over forward, but did not break her in half like it had done with Ralph or her other victims.

Something seemed off. Bailey seemed confused. Ralph was not sure about what? Maybe her fist had not burrowed into the girls stomach like she had wanted to.

She grabbed the teen girls shoulders and raised her knee. Smashing it right into the pit of the tiny females stomach, then released her to let her drop to the gym floor.

Only that the girl did not drop at all. She stood bent over then straightened back up. There was a look of discomfort on her face. She had at the very least felt those hits, but that smirk returned right away.

"Either you're tired from your work-out.", she said, "Or you don't have enough of them."

Baileys fist sliced through the air in a massive hook and that was when the girls own arm whipped up.

Luis had mercifully released Ralphs shoulder, when Bailey had entered and he had taken a step back. No less mercifully Bailey had stepped past him like he had not even existed, as she had followed the man towering six inches above her towards the middle of the room.

Almost mechanically Ralph had turned around to look after them. The look of terror on Luis face had been one he had not been able to believe he was seeing, as the man had been retreating backwards from the shorter younger woman. He doubted even he himself had looked quite that scared at the time and he had felt like he could have wet himself right there.

"I was working out at your shithole of a gym.", Bailey had explained in her pleasant voice calmly and firmly like she was the narrator of an audiobook, as she slid her leather jacket off and dropped it on the table. Her pants had been leather too tightly sticking to her firm rear and powerful legs of pleasing female curves, that were only enhanced by the thick muscle giving them a look of obvious power. "It was an honor for everyone there, of course, but they didn't seem to realize it. You already know I don't like it when inadequate weaklings get in the way of that, so I told them."

Bailey had slipped out of her shoes at this point. Her feet had been bare.

"That's when this guy showed up and told me 'to behave', didn't you?"

Ralph had still been silent. The couch in his back had prevented him from retreating further.

"I thought he would get my problem with that since he seemed like a guy belonging there for once. But he was just going on 'listen girl, wimps pay to work-out here, too', or something like that. And I told him they could get their moneys worth when I wasn't busy here. And he said... what did you say again?"

Luis had not replied and the next instant a loud slap had sounded across the apartments living room, as Bailey had smacked the muscular males head to the side.

"You've got a real attitude problem...", the fitness trainer had said gritting his teeth.

"… girl.", Bailey had finished his sentence with a cold smile, "And I told you. I'm no girl. I'm more of a woman than you can handle. See?"

Then Bailey had unbuttoned the leather pants and had slid them off the powerful muscles of her legs. Below she had worn only a minuscule white thong that had been almost glowing in contrast to the tan of her skin, but also had all but vanished between the hard flesh of her thick firm butt cheeks. Continuing to imitate tacking off that track suit Ralph had first seen her in Bailey had realized she had already gotten rid of her jacket. She had grabbed her tube top instead and had ripped it down the middle with casual ease. There was not even a bra below.

Ralph had gulped Bailey had been all but naked now. Luis in front of her must have had the most spectacular sight of her breasts and nipples, but he had only looked even more scared.

"His eyes were basically bugging out, back then and this..." Baileys hand had slid between Luis legs then reached up and had cupped his balls and dick firmly, like she owned them. "Was definitely actually bugging out."

The large fitness trainer had let out a moan. Despite his obvious terror he had been unable to resist getting turned on at the young womans touch. Or maybe more likely the sight of her bare body had already done a number on him.

"Yeah, you said that.", Bailey said smugly, "And then I asked him if he thought he was man enough for me after all. Didn't know you had a girlfriend back then, you cheat... not that I would have cared. He led us into that backroom. Thought we would have fun. Well, I did, don't worry slut."

The girls hands had snapped up grabbing Luis by his huge shoulders and the man had strained bracing himself against her and grabbed her shoulders in return.

Ralph had seen Luis muscles bulge, as his face had contorted with effort, and he had seen Baileys etched back muscles tighten and her shoulders and arms swell with muscular strength. Luis had groaned with effort, straining visibly and closing his eyes, as Bailey had pulled his shoulders down anyway until they were level with her own and had then twisted her hands to push him down further.

"Yeah, this feels familiar, doesn't it?", Bailey had asked Luis, as the larger males knees were shakily bending towards the floor at her feet even against all of his best efforts. "I had expected more of a challenge, but he is really just a big wimp."

Ralphs despair had only been growing bigger at this point. He had not seen this coming. Bailey may have had the physique of a bodybuilder, but so had Luis and he was clearly the bigger between the two of them. Even if it had not exactly been a cakewalk he should have been the stronger between them. Instead he had now been witnessing how one-sided a direct contest of strength between the two of them in fact was. Baileys hard muscles had been straight-up overpowering Luis bigger ones.

"It must have felt humiliating, naw, let's say emasculating. Knowing I was nineteen. You've probably started working out being younger than that.", Bailey had continued talking, as she had taken her time to bring Luis knees down completely, "You're – what – thirty now? And big and fit too. As a man like that you probably could not think of anything worse... well, good I was there to show you a few examples."

She had released Luis shoulders and swiftly grabbed his head on both sides. Luis had grabbed her wrists trying futilely to yank the hands off, instead she had yanked him forward with his face into her rocky abs hard enough to force a cry of pain from the fitness trainers lips, as his face had gotten mashed against the armor-plated abs.

"'Kiss it!', I told him.", Bailey had informed them, as she had wrapped her arms around the mans head and squeezed it against her abs with bone-crushing force. Luis had obliged with a whimper smacking a kiss right next to the piercing on one of the sculpted abdominals of the overpowering young woman. "But he did not want to. So I..." Baileys knee had shot up crashing into Luis jaw and had sent him sprawling at her feet with a howl. "Graciously..." Her foot had slammed into Luis stomach forcing the air from his lungs and knocking him on his back. "Allowed him to lick my foot instead!"

Bailey had raised one bare foot over Luis face then placed the bottom right on his face. The large man struggled beneath it, but managed to get his mouth open to extend his tongue.
"He slapped my foot away." Bailey had moved her foot from Luis face as she had said that, "But I gave him another chance."

Her foot had smashed down into Luis head audibly smacking it into the floor and crushing it beneath her. "And another!"

She had stomped down on his head again.

"And another!"

And again.

"And another!"

And again.

"And another!"

"Stop!", Ralph had finally cried out and run at Baileys back.

"Oh, that definitely did not happen!", Bailey had joked, as she had spun back and caught him by the neck with one hand.

Her grip had been like a vise, closing around his throat and had made Ralph choke immediately, "You were not even there at the time."

The muscle in Baileys forearm had bulged were he had seen it and her biceps flexed visibly as she had pulled him up to his tiptoes. Ralph had clawed at her fingers completely incapable of bending even one of them open. His breathing had been cut off completely, his face hot and he had felt a trail of saliva drool from his lips, as the young women had throttled him one-handed. Bailey had wrinkled her nose in disgust and shoved him away.

Fighting for his breath he had staggered away backwards until he had slammed into someone with his back. He had felt the softness of Briannas chest and then how her slim but toned arms slid through beneath his armpits and then over his shoulders to clasp hands behind his neck. Until she had locked him in the full nelson Ralph had completely forgotten the other womans presence here.

He instinctively had tried to pull free, but he was as tiny and weak as ever and a regularly fit woman was all it took to keep him trapped.

"Shut up and watch!", the woman had whispered in his ear, "From what I've heard this is the best part."

"Oh, yes.", Bailey had told them, while giving the two of them a good look at her large breasts and hard nipples. She had done so without any shame or hesitation. Being the walking wet dream she was, who could have blamed her for this confidence. "He got smart eventually."

She had raised her leg once more to Luis, who was now on his hands and knees and he had unhesitatingly or even thankfully began to obediently lick her toes.

"And then...", Bailey had chuckled and then slowly pulled down her thong, "Oh, you remember this part don't you?"

She had taken off the thong and arched her back now finally completely nude, to fold her hands in her neck and crunch down on her abs. Her flanks had rippled with defined hardness, as her stomach had clenched and hardened visibly before their eyes.

"As I told him to, he begged me..."

Luis had shaken on his hands and knees and had then spoke with his voice breaking. "Please, let me lick your pussy, mistress!"

Tears had been rolling down the muscular males by now battered and bleeding face.

"Sure, if you insist.", Bailey had told him with a grin and immediately the fitness trainer leaned forward and pushed his face right in-between the muscular womans legs.

Bailey had moaned softly, as the larger male had began to pleasure her with his tongue. Right behind Ralph Briannas breath had accelerated. Undoubtedly the woman had been turned on by her muscular boyfriends complete and humiliating surrender to a woman much younger than either of them.

"If you're wondering...", Bailey had continued between soft moans, while Luis had continued his work, "Your girlfriend came to the gym... Oh, you... tell them yourself!"

"Sure.", Brianna had said and released Ralph, just to sent him to his knees with a hard shove in the back. She had strutted around him towards Bailey and Luis at her feet.

"I noticed you were pretty broken up and... ugh... it was pathetic.", Brianna had explained, "I'm into real alpha males, thank you! Not crybabies."

"Alpha males, huh?", Bailey had moaned, as her bare muscles twitched from the stimulation she was receiving from Luis tongue. The man had let out a pained groan, seemingly from nothing more than the contraction of her vaginal muscle.

Brianna had chuckled. "Turns out the 'male' part is optional."

Reaching Bailey the older woman had cupped one of her large breasts with one hand, and crouched down to lick the hard bullet-like nipple, as she had run the other hand down Bailey rippling abs until she had reached Luis head by the girls crotch. Her fingers had mercilessly dug into his hair and forced him forward deeper into Baileys love channel. The nineteen-year-old had moaned louder.

"I met her when I came to the gym to find out what the fuck had turned you into such a fucking pussy.", Brianna had continued with her lips close to Baileys bare skin. Ralph had barely been able to hear it. "Knowing all your lifts, I saw her crush all your records right away. I was never more turned on in my life than when finding out she was more of a man than you could ever hope to be!"

At this point Brianna had been moaning, too. "Except maybe... when she told me how she had... shown it to you!"

With that the woman had no longer been able to contain herself. She had jumped up wrapping her sexy legs around Baileys muscular midsection above her boyfriends head still with his face planted in the younger womans crotch and eating her pussy. She had tightly locked her lips with Baileys while her hands were prodding and probing the hardness of the female muscles wherever they could touch it and had thrust her tongue deeply into her mouth.

Bailey had supported her weight effortlessly with one muscular arm, as she had casually grabbed her big butt with one hand. Moaning loudly between passionate kisses both woman had been steadily nearing their orgasm, Bailey from Luis desperate tongue play, Brianna, now gyrating her hips against Baileys chiseled abs, seemingly from the mere thought of Baileys strength and the sensation of her hard all-powerful muscles.

Ralph had been watching until the end on his hands and knees drenched in cold sweat.

In the present Baileys fist was not getting any closer to a tiny girls face, as both females forearms were crossed and straining against one another with a slight shake. The young girls forearm had met the trajectory of the taller females arm and brought it to an instant stop.

How in the world this was possible Ralph did not understand. Baileys strength was terrifying, but she was large and massively built. This other girl may have been shockingly solid based on what her exposed legs foreshadowed, but she was tiny, lacking just about ten inches or so compared to Bailey.

This woman that had demolished the gyms fitness instructor with dominant ease until he had been a miserable groveling mess forced to obey her command was not making any head way.
With Bailey mostly having his back to him he could not see her face, but he heard a soft grunt from her not unlike when she had been lifting earlier. The girl whose name he did not know was calm. Eerily so.

The almost blank look of concentration in her eyes and the thin line her lips formed showed no sign of any emotion.

Then slowly there was a motion, as the shaking of Baileys forearm increased. The short girl was rotating her arm outward pushing Baileys off to the side. She twisted her hand in slow motion above going to grab Baileys arm from the outside.

The young woman noticed it too and broke apart their bind by pulling back her arm.

The young girls lips twitched, as she tilted her head gently. There was that look of smugness again. It was clear what she was saying even before she opened her mouth. Bailey had broken off their fight. Given up.

"Told you...", the girl said and Baileys other arm rocketed for her head.

The girl moved forward reaching above the incoming arm with her own, over the biceps and wrapped her hand around the triceps in the back hugging it close to her chest and leaned her upper-body over it, as her other arm snaked behind the older girls neck and pulled her head down all the way onto her own shoulder. The young girls leg stepped around Baileys on the outside and cut into it from behind, sweeping the legs out from under the other female.

"... I'm stronger!"

Ralph gasped, as his bodybuilder sized nightmare went flying and slammed down on her back at a young teens feet with a loud smack.

The girl released the arm she was still holding, while standing above her older opponents head and casually stepped past her moving for the center of the gym, leaving a baffled blonde amazon behind her in the dust.

The young womans lips curled cruelly and split in a vicious baring of perfectly white teeth, as her eyes narrowed dangerously.

Ralph had never seen this look on her before. One glance at it was enough to have him in a cold sweat. And that look of hers had not even been directed at him, as Baileys eyes stabbed into the back of the head of the young girl that had just humiliated her.

"Hey, you little bitch!", she roared, as she got back to her feet, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

The girl glanced back at her smirking. The glare that shook Ralph to his very core left her cold as ice.

"Whatever I want." She unzipped the hoodie, then pulled it off and let it crumple to the floor behind her. "That's how this works right? Being the strongest."

She wore a tight-fitting white tank top below, the halters hanging over triangular neck muscles bulging next to her throat. By the looks of it she was everywhere as solid as her legs had suggested. Her shoulders were wide considering she was a slender girl at base, but big with solid caps rippling with deeply etched lines of definitions, as brawny arms extended downward. Clearly separated and angular biceps and triceps muscles stood out. Even unflexed they were already showing off striations.

On a girl that could at most be fourteen her muscle definition and sheer size seemed off, outright freaky.

Clinging tightly to her the tank top outlined what they did not expose of her chest. Or rather of her pecs. She had little to show in regarding to breasts, the bulk slabbed on her chest and stretching the fabric of her top was nearly all muscle. Two broad domes meeting each other in a deep cleft in the middle and lined by symmetrical horizontal grooves getting drawn into that separation at the center.
Where Baileys muscles were huge and defined and most definitely solid to the touch, this girls were jagged and carved out of marble, giving them somehow an even harder look on her compact frame. Had someone tried to tell Ralph her body fat had somehow been in the negative numbers, he probably would have believed it.

She did not have the narrow waist between her hips and sweeping back muscle, that Bailey sported either, giving her a somewhat stockier build, aided by the brick wall of an abs and obliques adorning her flanks rippling to an absolutely insane degree that got outlined in detail even through the fabric of her top.

Bailey was soaking in the sight of the girls powerful physique same as Ralph and Brianna not far from him. And her terrifying anger had merged with some high levels of confusion. Her usually unshakable confidence had cracked with everything this girl had done since entering the room a little more. She still had pure mass on the young girl, she was still taller, heavier, but this girl just look more solid, denser, if not outright unbreakable, even if you compared her relaxed muscles to Baileys tightest flex.

"You've got some nerve.", Bailey said, as she approached the muscle girl, "Barely out of kindergarten and now you think you can play with the big girls."

"Wow.", the girl replied smirking, "You make it sound like you got your butt kicked by a preschooler. Pretty embarrassing, big girl."

"Fine. I'll hurt you."

"More tummy taps incoming?"

Baileys hand snapped forward catching the girl at the throat, but immediately that one had one arm across it in the crook of the womans arm and clasped her hands then pulled it down, as she lowered her hips and yanked the muscular arm off her neck.

Baileys fist came flying for the girls smirking face, but the girl swung her hand up and pushed the first arm away at the wrist grabbing it in the process, then parried the larger females second punch with her other forearm, before she twisted the captured arm up and moved through below behind Baileys back.

"You little bitch!" Grunting the young woman realized she was in a hammerlock, before she had known it, and turned her torso, as she reached back with her free arm over the small girls head and brutally pulled it back by her hair.

It worked well enough taking enough pressure of her trapped arm to pull it free. Immediately Bailey spun into her and brought her muscular arm up in a rock-hard biceps flex that ballooned her upper arm as a massive peak leaped off her arm and smashed the girls face right into it.

The impact was enough to sent the much lighter female staggering back.

Bailey was after her with a series of hard punches, but the girl dove below them for the young womans hips and slammed into them, as her arms wrapped around her massive thighs and took her off her feet.

"Hair pulling, eh?" The amazon hit the floor on her back with a loud slam and the young girl on top. "How girly."

The sight was incredible. As muscular as this young teenager was, she should not have been able to last ten seconds with the much taller muscle woman. Her on top was no less shocking a sight than Bailey demolition of a muscular taller male like Luis with abject ease, but even with Baileys terrifying strength she was little more than squirming beneath this young girl now.

"Get off, you fucking-" Trying to buck her hips and throw the girl off she was only straining futilely below her hips. Be it through placement, leverage or sheer raw strength the short girl had Baileys hips and back glued to the floor.

The blonde amazon threw her fist up but the girl leaned forward over her neck not giving her the space to throw another, as she snaked one arm around Baileys neck and flat on the floor beneath it and pinned the muscular arm just punching for her to the muscular females neck with her own shoulder and neck.

Bailey choked, as her air was cut off by the girl pressuring her neck. Said girl stepped off Bailey to the side maintaining her hold on her neck and clasping her hands to lock the choke-hold ever tighter. Rock solid arm muscles protruded, as the girl exerted herself striated peaks popping out in incredible detail against the skin.

"I suggest you stop struggling. You'll only make it harder for yourself.", the girl told her cruelly.

Bailey choked louder now, her body convulsing in the grip. Sweat was pouring down her skin, as her face was turning red from the lack of oxygen. All her muscle were not helping her break free of that little girls muscular arms and expertly executed choke.

Brianna next to Ralph gasped in shock and excitement. "My god, she is killing her!"

Ralph felt ice run down his spine. This fucking bitch probably had made out with Bailey just earlier the day, gushing over her huge muscles, and yet she really wanted to see how this young girl squeezed the life out of her musclebound lover.

And she may have just gotten her wish, as true despair showed on Baileys now beet red face. Her eyes were trailing off, as she gave the death rattle. Her muscular limbs were all but limp now.

"St-stop!", Ralph exclaimed terrified, but rooted to the spot unable to get himself to move.

The young girl had her head on Bailey to fixate the womans arm, but due to her placement she could see him. Her green eyes locked on to him for a moment, shifted over to Brianna and then back.

Suddenly she let got. Bailey gasped loudly for breath, as her windpipe was finally free again. While the girl got to her feet, Bailey remained flat on her back. The muscular chest and big breasts were heaving and her rock solid abs flexing like crazy, as she greedily sucked in the air.

Ralph swallowed hard as the girl approached him now. Her powerful leg muscles shifted with every step. The calf muscles were rolling up and down, deep lines splitting the muscle deepened or disappeared accordingly. Her powerful arms were hanging down loosely from her sides, but bulging with obvious power. The tank top stretched tightly across her broad and thick chest and outlining her abs in detail.

Brianna stepped forward and raised a shaky hand. "That was amazing!", she said her breathing heavy and hot, as she stared at the teens insane muscular development, "You crushed her. Easy!"

Her shaking fingers slowly extended towards the meaty biceps muscle. The girl glanced at her from the corner of her eyes. "You must be so incredible stro-"

The girls hand snapped up and seized Briannas hand then twisted it sharply outward. The woman cried out in agony her knees buckled and in an instant she was wincing in pain at the teenagers feet.

"Keep your fucking hands off me, you gropy bitch!", she spoke coldly with a stare that stabbed into Brianna like a dagger.

The woman whimpered still punished by the pressure the girls hold put on her wrist.

"I'll release you now.", the girl said, "And you will get lost. If I have to touch your hand again after that, you'll lose it. If I see you again, I might make you disappear altogether."

With that she really did let go of Brianna who clutched her hurt hand with a whimper, then bolted when she saw the girls eyes still directed at her.

The young girl shifted her gaze back over at Ralph and cranked her neck, making the thick muscles of her neck bulge and ripple. Sinew was writhing beneath the skin.

"Go ahead! Try it!", she said and Ralph felt his shoulders shake, as he was unable to determine what she wanted from it, "I can crush you over and over, you little wimp."

"I...", Ralph stuttered.

"Not you.", the girl informed him and Ralph saw Bailey get back up to her feet behind the girl. The young woman was breathing heavily, beads of sweat rolling down her mostly exposed skin, "Of course I can't guarantee, that you'll be able to stand after the next time I'm done with you and your mushy muscles, wimp."

Baileys face flushed red with rage and embarrassment, hearing this kind of threat from a teenage girl, but she did not move yet. Her earlier failures when attacking on a whim seemed to still be present in her mind.

The young girl smirked, as she looked back over her shoulder at Bailey. "Oh, did your two brain cells manage to see some sense after all? Good. Now just get on your knees and beg me for forgiveness for your earlier insolence. You can kiss my feet, while you're down there."

Baileys breath rattled. Her fists were clenching at her sides. Clearly this was taking it too far for her, but the young girl had probably known that before she had said it. A smug look on her face she was just waiting for the amazon to attack again.

Bailey did not disappoint her. With a roar channeling all her anger and frustration she run right at her much smaller opponent.

"No, brain cells at all, I guess.", the girl mused, and went low to meet the tackle head-on.

Their collision was solid, but unexpected. Ralph could not quiet believe it even after everything. In hi opinion the difference in body mass alone should have been enough to drive the five feet girl back across the floor, but instead Bailey let out a pained grunt as she slammed into the teen and to an instant stop.

Bailey was towering above the girl hands on her shoulders and her arms straining visibly, as her feet were braced against the floor and her powerful thighs and calves flexed intently to drive her power-packed body forward.

However, the shorter girl was like a metal pillar planted in her path, unmovable. Her shorter no less muscular legs were expanding drawing the legs of her shorts thigh and squeezing out the rippling definitions and hard muscle strands, as they absorbed the larger female momentum. Bailey leaned forward harder with an intent grunt her feet sliding back across the floor with a screech, as she was pushing herself away from the young girl rooted to the spot by incredible muscular strength of her own.

Bailey inhaled deeply and then strained once more with a loud desperate groan. Her body shook with effort, her muscles reddening. The young girl grunted softly as she resisted her efforts then slid her foot forward and shoved Bailey across the floor. It was enough for the woman to lose her footing. With a loud gasp she dropped to her hands and knees at the girls feet.

"Oh, somebody finally did the smart thing.", the girl mused sadistically, "Too late though."

She shoved Baileys head down and swung one leg over her shoulder, then grabbed the arm between her legs and knelt down.

Her butt pushed down on Baileys back and shoulder shoving her down to the floor with her neck across the girls calf. Simultaneously she pulled up Baileys arm with both hands towards pointing straight up. The amazon cried out in pure agony, as her arm was mechanically yanked up to the protest of her joints, but as she hit the ground it was muffled with her throat caught between the muscular young girls hard calf and massive thigh.

Ralph flinched as he heard the noises that were part blood curdling female scream and but miserable choking wheeze.

"Hey, wimp!", the girl spoke with a cold smile and green eyes full of malice, "Here is a question for that empty head of yours: How many inches does it take to break an arm? I keep forgetting."

Bailey struggled hard in response, but her efforts only further increased the pain, as the girl pulled her arm cruelly towards the vertical.

Unbelievably Ralph saw a tear shimmer in her eyes, as she realized her own helplessness.

"What do you think?" The girl was looking back over at Ralph now. "Should I? Break her arm, I mean?"

Baileys whimper was miserable, as she shook her head as much as she could in her trapped state. Ralph saw her pleading him with her eyes. What was he supposed to do? Not like this was actually his decision. Bailey deserved this. Alone for what she had done to Luis, she had it coming. She was as helplessly at the mercy of someone much stronger than herself, as all the people she had terrorized and bullied had been at hers.

"No.", Ralph said.

"Oh?", the girl mused, as Baileys eyes widened in surprise.

Ralph lowered his head. "Please don't."

This was wrong. All of it. And he did not want any part of it.

"Spoilsport." To his surprise the girl dropped Baileys arm and got off her back.

Bailey breathed a sigh of relief, as she could breath properly again and grabbed her tortured her, flinching in pain as she did.

"Get lost!", the girl told her, "I don't want to see you at MY gym ever again. Not unless you think you can give me a proper challenge."

"Y-yes.", Bailey replied shakily and tried to get up.

"No!", the girl spoke dominantly, "Crawl!"

Bailey hesitated, but then under the eyes of the girl she started to comply and obediently began to crawl on all fours.

The girl chuckled as she followed along, watching intently how the powerful and confident amazon was dragging herself across the length of the gym on her hands and feet, beaten and humiliated.

Ralph only followed hesitantly at a distance as the two females got out of the room.

The girl kept a close eye on Bailey, as she struggled to move further and further, but held open the front door with mock generosity, as she reached it.

"Bye-bye, bitch!"

Ralph gulped uncomfortably, as the door was shut behind Bailey. The girl stood with her back to him now. Deeply etched and shockingly powerful back muscle outlined against her top. So much for the devil he knew. He was alone with one he did not know. And from what he had seen. She may just have been even worse.

The girl sighed, stretching her muscular arms above her head. "Aaaand... that's Game Over."

She spun around to face Ralph shuddering. "That was sick! I almost got scared of myself there for a second!"

He stared at her with his mouth hanging open. "Huh?"

"I almost felt bad for her there in the end.", the girl continued on apparently exasperated, "Do you think I overdid it a little?"

"What?", Ralph asked perplexed about the girls sudden change in demeanor.

"What's the matter?", she asked, "Aren't you happy that I've solved your problem? I'm just happy there aren't witnesses here around every corner like at school."

"Uhm?", Ralph opened his mouth trying to form a question.

"Yeah?", she asked innocently.

"Was that all an act?"

"Oh, you bought that? Apparently my aunt was right about my acting talent.", the girl told him smirking.

Ralph opened his mouth closed it and opened it again and asked: "Who are you?"

"Cathy Bishop.", the girl replied, "The girl that saved your butt. Can you keep that a secret? I don't really want the attention."

"W-why did you do all of, well, that."
Cathy chuckled. "Hey, I tend to be at the gym a lot, but not like I can be here all the time to save you, right? So I needed them scared of the mere possibility of running into me again to keep them from pulling their bullshit when I'm not here."

"And you did that? That was the first thing you could think off."

"It was more of a rehash of the kind of shit some girls I know tend to pull than my own idea, really."

"That's not what- What girls?"

"Uh... doesn't matter.", the girl said suddenly tight-lipped, "Excuse me. I finally want to get my work-out started."

She skipped past him leaving Ralph alone in the front of what may actually have been his gym once more. That thought had to wait thought, as two more pressing ones entered his mind.

The first terrifying one was the idea of one or more girls that were as strong as Cathy and as cruel and sadistic as she had acted actually existing. The second one was that every young girl no matter how strong would grow up eventually.

The goddess cut through the length of the entire marble pool at a speed that was the envy and impossible dream of any professional athlete. Reaching the end she dove beneath the surface, spun and kicked off from the wall, while completely submerged. Muscles of a size, hardness and definition spiting common sense tensed in the all-powerful legs and unleashed a force sending the goddess forward through the water. Her massive body sliced through the fifty meter length off the pool below the surface like a missile. Not a single stroke of her arms or legs was necessary for her to reach the other end. Only then did she break the surface and calmly inhaled, like she had never held her breath at all.

She emerged from the water pulling herself out with casual ease. Nude a body that any Ms. or Mr. Olympia would have failed to even compare to glistened in the sun, as droplets of water dripped of the pristine white skin stretching tightly across her massive muscularity with velvet-like smoothness and paper-like thinness, that got drawn into each clear cut and deeply edged line etched into the mass of feminine muscle steel. The water was not warm. While it was not truly cold. The temperature still would have been considered chilling for most people to even imagine stepping outside with no clothes. The goddess was unbothered by the temperature, as she tossed back the red hair. Her skin not even goose bumped.

The pool at the rear of the massive mansion was lined by giant marble statues each depicting one and the same massively muscular woman in a different bodybuilding pose.

However somehow they all paled in comparison to the real deal. Muscles of marble seemed lacking compared to those of female flesh. What was meant to idealize and exaggerate failed to match reality. No sculptors craft could compare to the work the goddess had sculpted from her own body.

The face was more beautiful than the statues too, more aloof as well. There was something ageless to her features in the late thirties that displayed a confidence, beauty and sensuality that could not be found in a normal woman.

The goddess moved in a stride. Her more than just muscular legs were a marvel, as every muscle shifted and moved clenching and unclenching with an ease but also tremendous strength from her ankles to the hard striated mass of her rippling glutes. Above them her powerful back was showing of each muscle separately to a detail most anatomy books did not bother with. To the front her obliques showed as an infinitesimal of definitions sharply separated and popping up against the thin skin. They adorned the side of the twin pillars of abdominal muscles carved into her abdomen. Rising from the deep V-like lines of her apollos belt the ten angular muscles climbed up like a ladder of ten impossibly hard bricks protruding against the skin, as the inches deep grooves cut in deeply and made them look even more shockingly powerful by contrast.

Impossibly wide lats stood out behind the goddess back like muscular wings and gave the waist a narrow look, while in truth it was anything but.

Above two broad armor-plates of pectoral muscles throned and carried a pair of large and firm perky breasts. The pecs protruded thickly with a visible weight to them and were striated horizontally by shockingly deep and clear lines meeting in a jagged rift in the middle, in which most people could have fit their entire fist. Pumpkin-sized heavily segmented shoulders swelled next to them a bulky collar of neck muscles above.

The goddess assistant was waiting not far from the pool. She was a woman with medium length dark-hair and glasses dressed in a woman's suit. At seven feet the goddess dwarfed her by more than a foot of height.

"The call you've been awaiting, Madame.", she informed her holding out a phone to her.

The madame nodded and her assistant put it on speaker.

"Charlotte.", she greeted her a smile on her lips even though the other woman could not see it, "One has to commend your insolence to call after you let me wait for so long."

"Well, you let me wait for almost fifteen minutes in line. I thought about hanging up."

"I hope none of your toys was damaged to a regrettable degree, but it was rather rude of you to snatch one of mine."

"Please, half these guys were punched by me at one point. That school girl commando you sent over impressed absolutely nobody. Don't you guys teach them manners anymore? Bullying an old man? Pretty pathetic if you ask me."

The madame laughed a crystal clear laugh. "You have not changed, my sweet Charlotte. You are as mediocre as you have ever been."

"You seem to be the same as well, too bad in your case it's a bad thing. Can we get to the part were you somehow try to coerce me into helping you, I've got a lot of work to do."

"Coerce you? Not quite. I wanted you to inform you that I decided to graciously forgive you for your numerous transgression once you have returned Cathy to me. I'll even let you keep Arthur."

"Something tells me he would not be too interested once I hand over his daughter to you and your shady cabal or what that is supposed to be."

"How is that an issue? You would be capable of making him to do whatever you want. All it takes is the right amount of force to convince him. Did we teach you nothing?"

"Steel, taught me not to bow to anyone."

"That is part of the ideal we tell girls to aspire to. However in actuality there is only one woman who can embody that ideal. Me! And everyone else WILL bow no matter who they are, if I decide so. Maybe you have been away too long. Maybe you were always to dense to realize. People might see you and think you are powerful and strong. They don't understand what you and I know. That in reality you are merely a failure at becoming what I am. Nobody can blame you of course. You're a stray I picked up when I felt like it. You never had that potential. You were nothing and you remain nothing.", the madame explained coldly, "But Cathy holds that potential unlike a dime a dozen ware like you, she has value. In our care she may just unfold it. So you see that it is for her best and Steels best. She is our future, as I am our present and it is of the greatest important for the present to mold the future into what it has to be. Cathy belongs here. Belongs to Steel. Belongs to me."

"Right now.", Charlotte said, "She belongs with her dad, if you ask me."

"Ridiculous.", the madame spoke nonchalantly, "The need for a father begins and ends with a girls conception."

"She seems to like it with him."

"Her likes and dislikes have no bearing here.", she said, "She will act according to my will. Steels will. Like everyone will. Including yourself of course."

"So we're back to coercing me."

"I have no need to coerce you, nor to negotiate with you.", the madame informed the other woman coldly, "You will do as you are told or you will be destroyed like any other obstacle in my path. My soft spot for you is still harder than any muscle in your mushy little body. Do you really think I can't find every hideout and every member of your silly little biker outfit and destroy them. Sounds like a wonderful project for those girls that my mercy alone prevented from already beginning that task until Cathy is found. And Cathy will be found. Do you really believe I won't find her? She is extraordinary. People will always notice and remember her. It is merely a matter of time. Time I would prefer not to waste, but may just be able to afford to. So I suggest you..."

A beeping noise from the phone in her assistance hands interrupted the madames words. There was a grinding noise below, as she sighed. Had that fucking cunt just hung up on her?

"Have our operatives proceed as we discussed.", she told her assistant calmly, "And be a dear and have this tile replaced."

"Tile, mada-"

She stepped away with a magnificent smile and her assistant gasped, as she saw the clearly visible imprint that her feet had left in the material, as she had tensed them in her brief annoyance over Charlottes insolence.

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."

Last edited by MLG; 11-Aug-21 at 11:25.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 02:21
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I loved what I read here a great deal, I love how you built Bailey up to be an incredibly strong, fit girl, then Cathy came along and easily overpowered and dominated her with seemingly no effort whatsoever. Then you bring in Madame, who apparently is at an even higher level of power and abilities, I love reading about certain feats, like what I saw Madame do, including zipping through the water, over 50 meters, without even once using her arms or legs, just the push-off alone was enough to propel her the entire length of the pool. Also the foot imprint in the tile was awesome. I hope we can see what Madame is truly capable of soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 16:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I loved what I read here a great deal, I love how you built Bailey up to be an incredibly strong, fit girl, then Cathy came along and easily overpowered and dominated her with seemingly no effort whatsoever. Then you bring in Madame, who apparently is at an even higher level of power and abilities, I love reading about certain feats, like what I saw Madame do, including zipping through the water, over 50 meters, without even once using her arms or legs, just the push-off alone was enough to propel her the entire length of the pool. Also the foot imprint in the tile was awesome. I hope we can see what Madame is truly capable of soon.
Thank you. Always glad to hear from you and glad you enjoyed it.
I guess this is similiar to Tess in my Mary stories back then, just with the good girl bad girl dynamic switched around(well, sorta since Cathy acts like another bad girl in this story). I just kept it shorter and put it in the same story. Felt a bit experimentative, I guess, so I tried the flashback stuff woven into the story. Probably had the most straight-up sexual content too, but between the outsider perspective and the fact that's probably not my strong suit to begin with I'm not so sure how that turned out.
The next part is actually almost done already, since I mostly finished it before this. I think it just fits better into the greater narrative if I have them this way around. Also did some stuff for the follow-up where I was experimenting with the narration again with two switching point of views, with segments mirroring each other, but that seems to be getting so long, before any of the action, that I think I might split the whole thing in two and post the same story for both of the perspectives.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-21, 03:20
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

another great chapter! keep going on pls!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-21, 11:49
Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I second that. I can't believe I never noticed this story before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus28 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-21, 14:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
another great chapter! keep going on pls!!!
Thank you. As I mentioned. The next chapter is all but done and I'm working on the one after that. Partially because I may adjust something in the next chapter based on how I write the following due to it building on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus28 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I second that. I can't believe I never noticed this story before.
Oh, well there is always a lot of movement on the front page and I can be inactive a lot. Lilly has the habit of kinda jumping back up to the top out of the blue, but that's my most successful story. Cathy never had as much general appeal. It's just this odd little experiment of mine based on an idea from before I felt comfortable publishing my stuff so it doesn't quite fit what people are looking for as much. Plus, the bad girls are always getting more attention.
Have you read my other stories on the site? You can find most of them in my signature search for threads I started to find them all. Most have multiple entries, too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-21, 16:44
Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This story ("Cathy") is the first story of yours I've read. I clicked on one of the links you provided in this thread, to one of your other stories ("Jane River and Ethan Fox"), and have started reading it. I haven't read much of it yet, but I'm enjoying what I've read so far.

Last edited by Zeus28; 16-Aug-21 at 16:53. Reason: Punctuation and clarification.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus28 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-21, 11:19
Last Achievements

Cathy - You hit like a girl

"Haven't seen Becky this past week.", the long-haired copper blonde swimming girl noted, as she thoughtfully wiggled a brush in the air, while she pretended to study the canvas in front of her and glanced over at Cathy from the corner of her eyes a knowing smirk on her lips.

"Didn't know you two were such good friends.", she responded, trying to focus on her own work, "Or is it a crush, you just keep talking about her."

"Ugh, no thanks, if I feel like experimenting I hit on someone nicer. No clue how all those guys manage to fall all over her."

"That was probably it. Some guy fell right on top of her.", Cathy chuckled and then froze, "What?"

"You dropped a guy on her?!", her classmate exclaimed in disbelief.

"Hannah, how in the world would I even do that."

"I mean, I knew you kicked TJs ass, but you literally dropped him on top of her."

Cathy coughed. "No, I did not... how would I even do that? He is huge and I'm just a tiny itty-bitty girl."

"Bitch, please, you know I saw you demolish him at arm wrestling. You could probably take him one arm tied behind your back."

Cathy smiled. "With both arms tied behind my back, if you want to get technical."

Hannah turned around to face her smiling. "You did do it! Both of those things."

She could not help herself but smile a little broader. "Yeah, okay. I did."

"I knew it! I mean, it was obvious and half the school is talking about TJ getting his ass whooped, but I still knew it."

"No, shit, you've been trying to get me to admit it the whole week since it happened."

"But for the record you dropped him on top of her and that's why she is not here?"

"Uh, no, she was not hurt enough to miss a day because of it much less a week. I've got no clue why she is not around."

"I can hear these young artists are having quite the spirited exchange.", their art teacher, Ms Bloom, spoke, as she approached, "I hope this means that your works are quite advanced at this point.

The women was on the older side with white hair and black-rimmed glasses. She seemed strict by her outwards appearance, but as Cathy had heard she had a habit of breaking into child-like excitement when something or anything in a students work piqued her interest.

Right now she was homing in on Cathys work and her eyes were positively glowing with excitement.

"Oh, my, this reminds of some of the motives of Renard Blouin, he often portrays females with this kind of anatomy, are you also an admirer of his works?"

Admirer? Cathy had never even heard of the man.

"Renard Bluejay is great.", she said.

"Blouin."

Whatever.

"So we have here a young maiden with the physicality of greek god bathing in a river, as she holds a..."

"A boulder, It's not done yet."

"Yes, a boulder over her head and this is..."

"The devil."

"I do not believe I ever heard of a fox representing the devil..."

"It's the devil, okay.", Cathy interrupted more gruffly than she probably should have.

"Very well.", Ms Bloom nodded and shifted her gaze over to Hannah, "And what do we have here..."

Cathy too looked at Hannahs canvas and cringed.

"This... is...", Ms Bloom spoke slowly, "Could I ask what the meaning of this is?"

Hannah remained silent for a moment, before she answered: "It's a rabbit in a snowstorm."

Cathy raised and eyebrow, as she exchanged a look with her new friend, that told her how utterly screwed she was.

"Fascinating.", Ms Bloom said.

"We're not even doing abstract art!", Cathy protested as they made their way down the hallway, "And you had not even put white paint on the canvas! It was just empty!"

Hannah shrugged. "Don't be so jealous of my thoughtful commentary on minimalism within art."

"She made that one up on her own. She is insane."

"Well, good for you. The center of your piece is a naked minor, you know?"

"Holy shit, why did I think that was acceptable?"

"You probably just thought... hey." Hannah cut off mid-sentence and nodded in the direction they were heading in.

Cathy looked up and saw a towering older student in a varsity jacket stand with two others. As their eyes met, he cut his conversation off immediately and all but run in the opposite direction leaving his friends behind in confusion.

"Oh, my god, you traumatized him.", Hannah taunted her.

"I would have stopped the second he gave up. He probably just can't handle a girl being stronger than him. What a baby.", Cathy scoffed.

She really hated this bullshit. It was not like he was getting stronger or weaker due to the fact, that she could wipe the floor with him without breaking a sweat.

"So is everyone really talking about it."

Hannah shrugged. "Sorta, not specifically you. And not like most people really believe it. A lot apparently thinks it's all an exaggeration of Luke punching him earlier the day.

Others think it was Luke actually beating him up. I don't hear about him getting beaten by a girl specifically. Just a freshman."

Cathy chuckled. "Really? Luke?"

Hannah shot her a glare. "And why would that sound so much sillier than hearing you did it?"

"Sorry, it's just he is so meek and..."

"He isn't when you're not around.", Hannah cut her off grumpily.

"Really? Oh, yeah he actually was not that way before we had that run in with TJ. Ugh, does he have a problem with a girl saving his butt? I really just gave him a little advice."

"No.", Hannah said gloomily, "No, I don't think that's the issue."

"So what is?"

Hannah sighed. "I don't want to start any rumors. Excuse me I think I forgot something."

"Should I wai-"

"No, thanks, Cathy.", Hannah cut her short and headed back where they came from.

So what had gotten into her now?

With a sigh Cathy continued on her way and nearly run face first into a teacher rounding the corner in a hurry. She spun on her feet just so slipping past the aged man by half an inch.

"Hey!", she heard him call after her, as she wanted to move on, "What kind of stunt was that?"

She stopped turning back with a sign. She recognized him of course. Worse was that the teacher recognized her.

It was the old balding teacher that had sort of interrupted TJ and Luke taking swings at each other the other day. She knew his name was Chaplain by now and that Mr Chaplain had a good memory for troublemakers, which was what he considered her due to never figuring out what had happened during their first meeting. An impression of her that he now seemed to desperately try and make reality fit.

"No, running in the hallways, Bishop.", he informed her eyes narrowed, like he was not the one who had just rushed around a corner and almost run into her.

"I did not run.", she protested, "I just evaded you."
"And why are you trying to evade me?", he asked suspiciously, "Doing something you don't want me to see."

She frowned. "I evaded, so you didn't crash into me."

"Don't get cute with me!"

"I... listen Mr Chaplain. I just want to head to class. Can't we just be happy we did not collide with each other."

"You're in a hurry all of a sudden..." Mr Chaplains eyes now narrowed even further into mere slits and his furrowed forehead shifted creasing even more than it was in it's natural state. "Is there something you don't want me to see?"

"Uh... no."

"I want to take a look inside your bag."

"I would rather..."

"Bishop, the bag.", the teacher growled.

Cathy sighed and slipped her backpack of her shoulder, before handing it to the man.

Sure let him waste his time not like there was anything in there that could get her in trouble.

"What is this?", the teacher asked, as he pulled pair of battered grippers from the inside of her bag.

"Those are hand grippers.", Cathy explained, "For working out."

"Which you do?" As he asked the teachers hand absentmindedly tightened on the two grips he held, but they were not moving any closer together.

"Yes."

"At school?"

"Only when there is nothing else I have to do."

"Is that so...?"

"Yes."

He handed her the grippers as he resumed searching her bag. Cathy took them and then tightened her grip on them. The tendons in the back of her hand protruded, as her fingers clamped down on both of the metal grips and with a creaking sounded forced them closer together until they met with a clink.

Mr Chaplain briefly glanced up and saw her holding the compressed grippers. She smiled innocently and relaxed her grip allowing the grippers to part again. Mr Chaplain froze for a moment, as he remembered that he had not been able to move them at all, then resumed his work with a grunt.

"Is there anything in here you're worried about? Anything you don't want people to see?"

Like she would tell him if there was.

"No, what do you think you're going to find?"

"The truth."

Was he for real?

"So can you explain this to me?"

"Not in complete detail, but that's a pen."

"Yes, it is."

That had to be the dumbest thing he was going to ask. He could not possibly top it going forward.

"What the hell is this?" This time Mr Chaplain had pulled a rustling piece of paper from her bag.

"That's just...", she started and then realized what had been drawn on the paper, "For art class."

"These are pornographic images!"

"It's an anatomy study nothing more. If you were to ask Ms Bloom."

Mr Chaplain groaned and crumbled the sketch in his hand. "She would find all kinds of flowery words for what is happening here. I only need one. Detention, Bishop."

His pecs were burning, as they tightened to the max, swelling up as two domes of muscle and quivering visibly. His pumped biceps shook with effort, visible veins pumping blood to the muscle, as sweat poured down his skin. The barbell shook. The heavy plates on both sides clanked lightly together as the bar rose ever so slowly with his groans and grunts rising in intensity until TJ was all but screaming.

"I'm strong for my size and you're feeling kinda weak.", the girls voice echoed through his straining mind, "Oh, and of course I'm stronger than you!"

The heavy barbell reached its zenith, TJs shaky arms fully extended, and he clenched his eyes shut as he lowered it once more onto the rack.

"Get over it! It's not going to change."

Panting the football player sat up and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was in the schools weight room by himself clad in sport shorts and a light blue muscleshirt and felt every muscle in his body burn from the strain of his most intense work-out.

Since that humiliating day a week ago he came here every chance he could and trained his muscles and strength all by himself. The fact he should not have been working out by himself with such heavy weights be damned.

The unpleasant memory of hitting the floor repeated in his mind, as he remembered how his large body had been tossed down again and again and how his arm had been twisted into humiliating holds punishing his joints.

"Can't even beat a little girl, you fucking pussy!", a different girls voice cried in the back of his mind and he clenched his fists tightly until his knuckles turned white.

Yes, yes he could! He could kick her ass! Fuck you, Becky! And he would! He just had to be sure he was stronger.
And he was almost sure he was now. Like a short freshman girl could bench what he had just lifted!

And yet.

Looking down at his still tightly clenched fist a different memory surface, as he remembered this very hand being painfully crushed in a short girls grip and his much longer well-muscled arm being slammed down by her impossibly strong one like he was nothing.

He jumped to his feet and grabbed a pair of heavy dumbbells of a nearby rack, hefting them up to his chest with a deep grunt, as he felt his arms bulge.

"Wow, you really did get your butt kicked, didn't you?"

TJ heard the disparaging comment dripping with contempt and almost dropped the dumbbells. He just so managed to keep his grip and managed slam them back on the metal rack.

Angrily he spun around to see who was making fun of him and glared. The kid watching him was a couple of years younger. A sophomore maybe. He had black hair shaved at the sides but thick and messy on top with a few untidy strands falling into his face. Hands in his pockets the younger male was leaning against one of the walls, the jaw raised up cockily.

"What was that?", TJ asked him angrily.

"Couldn't hear me?", the other boy stepped away from the wall, casually wandering towards TJ, "I heard you got your ass kicked by a freshman."

TJ scoffed. "And you believed those rumors, loser?"

The kid shrugged his shoulders. "Seems believable, now that I saw you sneaking into the weight room and try to bulk up your big bad football muscles, so you can show it to that kid. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me."

"I didn't.", TJ replied gruffly, "So get lost and spin your fantasy stories somewhere else, kid!"

The boy grinned. "Not what I came for, don't worry. I just saw the opportunity to catch you by yourself."

"To do what? Ask me for an autograph?"

"Oh, shit! No, definitely not." The boys aimless wandering had led him to the work-out bench TJ had used just a few moments ago and placed his hands on top of the bar, as he leaned over it. "See, I've got a problem."

"See, I don't care. Piss off!"

"I'm pretty much broke."

TJ stared at the boy in disbelief and clenched his fists at his side almost automatically.

"Are you trying to fucking rob me?!"

The boy smirked, as he checked the plates on the bar. "Why not? Seeing how I'm probably a full year older than the last guy that beat you up."

He was marching over to the boy, before he even finished. He was sweating and tired, but he would not let anyone try and intimidate him because of what the little bitch had done.

The dark-haired kid looked up, as the jock reached him. He probably only reached up to TJs chin, putting him at most 5'8.

He caught him by the collar with one hand, as he already coiled back the other in a fist.

He smacked the little shit right across the jaw in massive blow that swung his head to the side.

For only the shortest of moments the short male stood there with his head snapped to the side, then he turned it back to face TJ directly and smirked.

"Want to know what?", the kid asked and spat to the side on the floor, "You hit like a girl."

"Huh?", TJ muttered due to the unimpressed reaction and then cried out in pain, as the boy grabbed the hand at his collar with his own and dug in his fingers.

The strength of the teenage fingers was like a vise. His hand was straight up crushed from one instant to the next, the searing pain from his very bones shooting up his arm, as the boy opposite of him wrenched his hand away from his collar. He then released it.

"Can't even beat a little girl, you fucking pussy!", he heard Beckys words once more echo through his head and with a mighty roar he swung his fist yet again at his shorter opponent.

The kids forearm whipped through the air and struck his own forcing it out of its intended trajectory. The next instant the boys other fist already buried itself in TJs gut. Drilling straight through his tightly muscled abdomen the boys knuckles sunk in his stomach.

TJs mouth burst open as the air was forced from his lungs and spittle flew from his mouth. The next instant his knees already hit the floor and he doubled over clutching his stomach.

"Yeah.", the sophomore mused, stepping away from him, "That's how I thought this was going to go."

He placed his hands yet again on the bar of the barbell on top of the weight bench and then grabbed it from below.

"You didn't exactly impress me since I entered." The boys expression darkened, as he concentrated and the muscles and tendons shifted visibly in his hands. His arms were covered by a jeans jacket with a fur collar, but even so TJ could tell that the fabric along the sleeves was drawn tight, as the boy heaved and incredibly lifted the loaded bar off the rack, before he curled it up to his chest.

TJs gulped, as he saw the younger boy curl what he could bench press.

"So when are you planning to get me my money?", the boy asked him after he had dropped the weight audibly back on the rack.

"Are you kidding me?" Hannah was so furious when she heard the news she forgot whatever had upset her earlier, "He can't seriously try and get you for that!"

"Pretty sure he already did.", Cathy groaned with her head resting on her desk.

"But if Ms. Bloom-"
"She is not at school anymore.", she responded, "Guess she is done teaching for the day and went home. Called my dad, too. He was not happy."

"Did you tell him it was not your fault?"
"That's what made him unhappy. He sounded like he wanted to tell me to hit the guy until he reconsidered, but then told me one of these lame mature adult things about complaining about Mr Chaplain to the faculty... ugh..."

"Your dad sounds like fun.", Hannah noted dryly, then she smiled, "Hi, Luke!"

Cathy looked up and saw their dark-haired classmate approach.
"Hey.", he greeted Hannah, but already focused on Cathy, "Cathy, did you... uh... beat up TJ again?"

"What? No! Why would I do that? He starts running the moment he sees me already.", Cathy replied, "And of course it is silly that I even could do it and have done it in the past. Weren't you the one who beat him up the other day?"

Luke raised an eyebrow at her sheepish smile over the last comment. Hannah snorted.

"Anyways... Trish wanted me to ask."

"Why does she care? She should... Oh, please tell me she does not want him back."

Luke groaned, when he sat down at the desk next to Cathy. "I thought the same thing."

"Why are people so stupid!", Cathy complained,

"Don't ask me.", Luke shrugged, "I told her she should forget about the jerk, but she just snapped it was none of my business."

"The wimp isn't worth it!"

"I agree, but... wait, wimp?"

"I should have flattened him like a pancake in the hallway instead of hurling him right into the locker room at her feet.", she said, "Probably set-off her mother instincts seeing him all helpless and balling or some nonsense."

"Was your fight really that one-sided?", Luke asked in shock, "He is like twice your size!"

"Yeah, he probably is. So what?", she shrugged curling her fist and arm into a casual flex and made her sleeve bunch up as the muscle rolled up on her arm into a large mound, "I'm stronger."

"Wo-woah!", Luke gasped his eyes widening in shock as he saw the fabric of her sleeve get stretched with his mouth hanging slightly open.

Cathy smirked and clenched her fist harder, making her forearm muscles come alive between the shirt. The round muscle at its base popped as her whole limb thickened visibly with muscular expansion drawing her hoodies fabric into the ripples carved into her flesh just as her round biceps mound now contracted into a sharp peak and her triceps pushed off her arm in a throbbing curve.

"Want to arm wrestle?", she asked cocking her head with confidence.

The boy involuntarily let out a undecipherable stutter as the blood rushed to his cheeks, then cleared his throat.

"N-not right now.", he muttered averting his gaze, "Maybe later."

Cathy sighed and relaxed her arm placing an elbow on the table and resting her head on her palm. "Sure... maybe later."

"Anyways, if you two are done showing-off and gawking respectively.", Hannah said and shot Luke an angry glare, "Can one of you tell me, who the hell beat up TJ if it wasn't Cathy?"

The truth was Cathy did not really care. TJ was not so strong she was particularly surprised someone could and the older male had not exactly shown himself to be remotely friendly enough for her to assume he was not at fault for his most recent ass-whooping. So the question of who had been responsible was not exactly on her mind until she run into the football player again in the hallway some time later when her classes had ended and she was on her way to sit out her detention.

Like earlier that day the musclebound athlete froze on the spot the second he saw her tiny freshman self. Unlike before he did not immediately turn tail, but eyed her silently with his jaw clenched tightly. Cathy looked up at him with a slight frown and TJ jerked swiftly avoiding her eyes.

And Trish genuinely considered getting back together with this guy? After the girl had been rather helpful in trying to keep things under wraps after she had dished out some punishment against the football player Cathy would have hated to see that.

Considering how only a vague story of her beating up TJ was told despite all the witnesses from the cheerleaders team Trish telling them to stay silent had at least done something.

Plus she was simply too good for this jerk to begin with.

Shaking her head she kept walking passing by the older student.

"I'm not scared of you, you know?", she heard him say and stopped.
"You sure?", she asked when she turned back, "Cause you've been running at my sight for a week."

"I'm not scared!", he reiterated angrily and stepped forward, but with a slight shaking in his voice, "The next time, you little freak..."

"The next time?", she asked threateningly and shot him a glare, that shut him right up.

His fists were tightly clenched and shaking at his side, as she spread her arms.

"I'm right here, if you want to try me on again!", Cathy told him and smiled, "And I'll crush you into dust the next and every other time you come at me, bro."

TJ opened his mouth to say something, but then hesitated.

"Good choi-" His arm shot forward before she had even finished to grab her and Cathy twisted her head back and out of the way, as she caught his meaty arm by the wrist with both of her hands and immediately twisted it around forcing the elbow to point up, as she held his hand right below her chin and moved her own elbow over his arm on the football players joint. She squatted down and pushed her elbow down to her hips.

TJ hit the floor at her feet on his knees. His face contorted with pain, as the swift motion locked his arm in Cathys inescapable hold.

She felt his thick muscular arm quiver from strain and pain in her hands, as she forced a groan from the older males lips.

"If you don't start anymore trouble with me, we're not having anymore trouble, but if you do we both know I won't even be breaking a sweat or lose a full minute of my time.", she bragged with a cocky grin, as she casually kept him on his knees, "If you need me I'm in the library with all the other unruly kids and serving my sentence."

And with that she let go of TJs arm and left him behind on his hands and knees his face burning with shame from the renewed humiliation. She heard his yell and how he struck the floor in frustration echo down the empty hallway from behind her.

Pathetic, she thought, as she rounded the next corner, but then stopped.

What was TJ doing here?

The football team was meeting for training right about now and he was nowhere near in the right place. Last week he had been searching for her at this point, but despite his pathetic attempt to challenge her a moment ago, it had not looked like that was the case now.

She glanced at the screen of her phone. It was a stupid idea to be late for detention, but she still had a few minutes, before she had to worry about that.

In the end her curiosity won out and she turned back. She hugged the wall and glanced back around the corner.

TJ was just getting back up panting heavily, not from exhaustion but anger. Furiously he stomped away from her hiding spot towards the other end of the hall.

Cathy gave him a head start, before she hurried after him. She was careful to keep her distance, but in his frustration and anger the football player never even glanced back to begin with. His shoes were stomping so loudly he could not have heard her much more silent steps behind him.

How old was he? Five? There were toddlers handling disappointment more maturely than this.

TJ all but kicked open a door and entered the room. Cathy checked the sign.

One of the weight rooms?

Did he seriously skip football practice to go to the gym? And why this one? This was the old weight room, that was only half equipped at this point from what she had heard. There was one with newer equipment elsewhere.

"You're late.", she heard a voice from inside that was not TJs through the door the football player had left wide open, "Not a smart move to let me wait, big guy."

She had to admit she was curious, who TJ was secretly meeting. But if one of them was looking towards the door when she took a peek she was busted.

"But at least you were smart enough to come.", the same speaker continued, "I wouldn't want to have to come looking for your bitch ass, just because you wussed out. What are you glaring at me like that for? Want to fight? You can try, but this wouldn't end any better than last time I'm afraid."

The speaker chuckled and Cathys curiosity peaked. Guess she had found who had whooped TJs ass this time.

Careful not to announce her presence right away she stepped into the doorway and looked inside the room.

TJ stood with his back to her his arms at his side and his fists clenched not unlike how he had stood in front of her in the hallway not much earlier.

The guy that had spoken was leaning against one of the walls grinning with his hands in his pockets. He was probably closer in age to her than to TJ and significantly shorter than the football player, which probably explained TJs similar reaction to the two of them.

So far neither of them seemed to have noticed her presence, as the younger boy just continued and stepped away from the wall right into TJs personal space. "You got my money or did you come for more of a beating?"

Even though the younger teen had to look up to look the older in the face the sly look on his face coupled with TJs awkward one made it perfectly clear who was in control between the two of them.

TJ retreated a step back to get some distance between himself and the shorter guy reaching for his pocket. "Yeah, just give me a second here."

"Sure, now hurry the fuck up!"

The football player pulled his wallet out with a sour expression. "Here."

Then just as the teen opposite of him reached out to take the money, TJ pulled it away and his other fist shot out right for the boys face.

"Bitch move!" The younger male swiftly squatted, as he popped his shoulder and slipped his head a few inches to the side out of the path of the punch. Then he threw a sharp hook across TJs extended arm, that cracked his fist into the side of the athletes face with enough force to send him staggering.

The football players wallet slipped from his fingers, as he reeled from the punch and fell to the weightroom floor.

TJs face contorted in pain, as he threw himself forward with a yell and tackled the shorter male throwing his arms around him and pushed him back into the wall.

The dark-haired teenagers face flared with anger, as he braced himself with his back against the wall and pushed forward, as he simultaneously raised his leg and kneed TJ in the gut with enough force to drive the air from his lungs.

The musclebound teenagers thick arms slipped, as he dropped to his knees and forearms at his opponents feet and wheezed.

"Congratulations wimp, you've still got balls.", the younger bully scoffed and audibly cracked his knuckles, "Even if they seem to come at the cost of your brains. Cause this just wasn't smart."

"Enough!", Cathy declared, as she stepped fully into the room and the bullys head

whipped around to face her. He glanced her up and down and smirked, as he left TJ still wheezing and moaning at his feet and strolled over towards her, but not without briefly bending down and picking up TJs wallet.

He reached her with a cocky smile on his face and placed his right hand on her left shoulder, before he leaned forward and whispered into her right ear. "You did not see a thing!"

"More like everything.", she responded unimpressed.

The boy snickered. "A real tough one, huh? Don't make me show you why it's a bad idea to snitch on me, I don't like hitting girls."

Was this supposed to intimidate her?

"Afraid they'll hit back?"

His grip tightened on her shoulder and his eyes narrowed. "I think I like you, tough girl, but don't get cute with me. You're going to keep your pretty little mouth shut or I explain to you why in the same way I taught TJ to obey me."

"Will you now?", she asked with a smirk, and let her schoolbag slide from her shoulder to the floor, "Trouble is: He just doesn't learn and I'm not as weak."

The boy hesitated to answer for a moment and then glanced back at TJ, who was just getting up from the floor staring at the two of them with a fearful expression and doubled over from the pain in his gut.

"You...? Really? She?", the bully asked disbelieving, then released her shoulder as he laughed out loud, "She's that freshman that kicked your ass?"

"What's so funny?" Cathy frowned. "That's why you're picking on him now? Cause you heard about that?"

Or in other words, was this her fault?

The sophomore shrugged. "Well, I guess. It's really nothing that special, though. I always go for the big guys. Threaten a pretty little thing like yourself or some scrawny nerd and they go running to mommy and cry about it and that could have consequences. But the jocks and tough guys out there don't tell anyone a guy a couple of years younger and several inches shorter took their lunch money. Nice job separating this idiot from the rest of the herd for his little work-out sessions, though. These football guys just kept crowding together. Never put a finger on even one of them."

"Alright.", Cathy said and nodded, "Give him his money back and then fuck off!"

The bully snickered. "Yeah, I do like you. How about I just check how much this pussy had on him and give you a cut. A professional courtesy so to speak."

"From one bully to the other?", she asked.

"That's one way of putting it."

She smirked. "No."

Her hand shot forward and caught the bullys arm that held the wallet by the wrist yanking it forward and clutching it to her thick chest with both of her hands. She twisted forcing both his elbow and palm to face upwards, while she was pinching her elbows to her side and leaned forward bending his wrist and forced her opponent to lean down facing away from her to relieve some of the pressure of her wrist-lock.

"I think you're going to give back his money and fuck off.", she told him sternly still with a smirk on her lips, as she plucked the wallet from his trapped hand with one hand without releasing the lock with the other.

That was when he made his move. Leaning deeper the bully managed to get enough room to bend his elbow and twisted around to face her. His hand slammed into her shoulder, as he swung his leg low and swept her leg out from under her. She instinctively grabbed onto him with the free hand, as she fell dragging him down with her, but he was ready and slammed down on top of her straddling her stomach with his palm pushing down on the center of her chest.

Cathy was on her back in wide-eyed disbelief.

Had he just...?

Her opponent glared down at her from the top, but with a satisfied grin on his face.

Swept of her feet by a boy. That was a first.

"Wow, you're even cuter than I thought.", he noted checking her face, as her cap had been knocked from her head, when she had went crashing to the floor, embarrassingly she felt her cheeks burn in response to his comment, "Nice try by the way, but... damn."

He trailed of distracted, as he felt the bulk of her chest through the fabric of her hoodie. Cathy flushed bright red, when curious fingers tightened on her pecs.

"Holy shit, you're...", he mouthed and she jerked in response to the grope by explosively thrusting her hips up and swinging one leg over rolling them both around.

That had been far enough!

Her opponent was on his back beneath her stunned to suddenly find himself on the floor.

"Hands off!", she told him sternly and stood up, before he could make use of his legs still being wrapped around her midsection.

The boy chuckled, as he sat up on the floor in front of her. "That was really good, but I need my money back now."

"It's not your money.", she told him, "So sit tight unless you want this to get ugly. Catch!"

She lightly tossed the wallet at TJ, who flinched in surprise, but managed to awkwardly catch it.

"Yeah, I'll be taking that back.", the bully said and held out a hand like he expected TJ to just hand it back, but kept his eyes on Cathy grinning.

"Get lost, TJ.", Cathy told the football player, "I'll handle this."

With both of them throwing out orders TJ hesitated for several seconds wondering what to do, but then moved intending to move past Cathys back for the door.

"Bad choice." The boy seated on the floor rolled sideways when the football player came close.

He slammed his palm to the ground behind him, raised his hips and swung his leg up high in a round kick from the ground for Cathys head.

It only hit empty space, as she leaned back reflexively, but the boy swung his foot further along its arc back to the floor and got to his feet with his back to her. Out of the motion he spun right into a hard elbow to her chest.

Wasn't he a quick one?

She just so got her arms up in a guard letting his elbow smack against her thickly muscled forearms instead, as her opponent already cocked an arm for a punch and rushed at TJ near them.

The football players eyes widened in shock at the sudden attack and froze like a deer in the headlights, but Cathy was already in the middle of a dive at the attackers back and jumped on him.

Her powerful legs caught him around his midsection ankles crossing in the front. Simultaneously she wrapped one arm around his neck from behind and locked tight.

The boy groaned. He had his chin down preventing her from cutting off his air or blood-flow, but was staggering on his feet more from the pressure on his skull than from her weight on his back.

"Get out of here already!", Cathy barked at TJ and finally the older male broke into a dash and run out the door.

Her opponent drove them back into the nearest wall, slamming her back hard into it, but Cathy held her combination of bodyscissor and chokehold turned skullcrushing headlock. The boy in her clasp slammed her once more into the wall then reached back with his hands for her head, but she lowered it directly onto him to prevent him from going for her eyes or get a good grip to twist her head.

Then she turned up the pressure with her legs. Her jeans strained hard, as the muscle in her legs came alive and dug into her opponents sides compressing his midsection in a vise of expanding teenage muscle. Her thighs pushed out visibly against her jeans the heads of her muscles popping against the skin and drawing the fabric of the pants into the rippling separations carved into the flesh of her legs in-between.

Her opponent groaned in pain legs quivering beneath him, as he felt the bulk of her leg muscles crush his sides.

Cathys arm searched for an opening beneath the boys chin to slip around his throat, as she pushed her knees together squeezing the boy harder between the power of her musclebound quads.

Her opponent abandoned his attempt to grab her head at least with one of his arms and brought his elbow down on her thigh with a grunt. He had good aim striking between the muscular steel of the separate muscle groups instead of where they were the strongest, but Cathys rigorous training had left her legs so developed there was plenty of muscle padding even here before he could strike a nerve. The blow barely stung anymore.

With another grunt the older boy hit her leg again, before he changed strategy and grabbed her feet in front of him. He twisted hard trying to unhook them from each other and separate her ankles.

Cathy held tight as he strained and put some extra flex into her buff legs but also arms, cranking up the pressure compressing her opponents skull as well.

He cried out in pain, knees shaking harder and lowering towards the ground. If Cathy was honest she would have expected him to be down several seconds ago. Instead the teenage boy drew a deep breath and grunted loudly with effort the sound nearly swelling into another scream and straightened back up.

He went running at another wall with the intention of throwing them around at the last second and slam Cathy into a wall at a higher speed this time. Instead he staggered on his feet halfway there and stumbled from his intended direction dragged along by Cathys weight sitting on top of him.

Her ultimately light weight was affecting him like she was weighing a ton by now.

He tried to catch himself threw them around and staggered backwards with his knees cracking against the edge of one of the weight benches.

He fell over along the length of the equipment and Cathy felt the back of her head crack unexpectedly into the twenty pound metal bar hovering above it.

It flashed white before her eyes, and she felt her opponents head slip from her grasp right before she and him went tumbling down to the weight room floor on opposite sides of the bench.

She was up in a crouch almost the moment she hit the ground and facing her opponent, as he scrambled up to his hands and knees on the other side. Red faced and panting he stared at her and grinned.

"Fuck.", the boy gasped, "You almost had me there for a second."

There was a much more relaxed smirk on her lips. "So you're going to give up now?"

He shook his head, as he got up to his feet, slightly unsteady on his legs, but recovering quickly. "That wouldn't be any fun, would it?"

The corner of her lips twitched, as her smirk grew wider. "Works for me!"

And with that they were at it again. She was with one foot instantly on the bench and ready to dive at her opponent, as he kicked it hard sending a tremor through her feet and up her leg to throw her off balance and then kicked up with the other leg just as the other dropped.

Cathy slapped his foot down with both hands as it snapped up to hit her straight in the face, landed on her feet right in front of her opponent and grabbed one-side of his jeans jacket by the collar, caught his arm on the other side on the outside and yanked the boy up to the balls of his feet throwing him off balance. She spun into him and yanked him forward, while she simultaneously bent her knees and shot out her hips flipping him over her shoulder and slamming him to the floor on his back, while she mercifully avoided the bench tossing him to the ground right next to it instead.

Cathy wrapped her arms around the boys elbow and folded his arm over her forearm, swung one leg over his throat and jammed her other shin into his armpit right before she dropped backwards for an arm-bar.

Just that her opponent managed to lock his hands right before she could forcefully straighten his arm.

She leaned back pulling on his arm with her own still clutching it to her body and pushed up with her hips simultaneously to work his elbow.

Her opponent grunted his arms straining and quivering, as he desperately tried to maintain the connection of his hands, the only thing still preventing her agonizing submission hold on him.

"Give it up!", she told him smirking confidently, as the boy clenched his eyes shut with effort and screwed up his face, sweat pouring down his forehead.

"Keep dreaming!", he forced out between strained breaths. The other teens hands and forearms were strong. The tendons showing against the skin and his sleeves getting drawn tight across the bulge of muscle popping against the fabric were a testament to that. But it was the strength of his fingers keeping him in the fight right now.

It was impressive, but not good enough.

"Have it your way.", she told him smiling and arched her back putting even more pressure on his arm.

Her opponents breath left his lips in a short burst, as his arm got further extended against his best efforts both of his still tightly locked hands were getting pulled towards Cathy.

He grunted deeply and then he nimbly kicked up with his legs and raised his hips off the floor, swinging them over Cathys side. They rolled over with her ending up on her back his chest on top of hers. She still held his arm down on her chest with her own, but with her leg no longer at his torso and flat on the floor she had no way of trapping him in an arm-bar.

Wow, he was good. Normally nobody escaped her arm-bars.

With no need to lock his hands anymore for defense her opponent disconnected them and raised himself up on his trapped forearm attempting to hold her down with it, as he began to pound her with the other.

Cathy let go of his arm and pushed against his chest from below with one hand, as she covered her head with the other arm from her opponents heavy blows raining down on her. With some space and safety now she spun on her back beneath him until she had the bottom of her feet on his hips. By extending her legs she pushed the two of them apart and then pulled one leg back below her body bouncing up to her feet. The boy too dodged back the second his fists could no longer reach her face and jumped from his knees back to his feet.

His chest heaved and pearls of sweat rolled down the side of his face when her opponent wiped his sweat drenched forehead and pulled both sides of his jeans jacket from his shoulders before tossing it away.

Below the jacket he was wearing a tight light-gray tank top exposing big shoulders and parts of a hard chest, as it clung tightly enough to the teenagers skin to outline the definition of well-muscled abs and left his strong arms completely bare. Like Cathy had been able to tell even through his jacket his arms were rippling with lean muscle definition.

"Still not enough?", Cathy asked mockingly and held out her hands motioning with her hands for him to come at her again, "Sure, I'll kick your ass some more."

"We'll see about that." The boy raised his fists smiling, but his eyes had a look of pure concentration.

Yeah, he was good, wasn't he?, she thought with a widening smile.

His left fist moved, as he took a swift step towards her, but Cathy saw through the feint prepared to move when his right arm came forward. But it was her opponents leg that struck for her in a front kick.

She blocked with her forearm and dodged back, as his other leg snapped upwards, then the first again, before the other was even all the way back down again. When her opponent landed Cathy stepped to the side and forward, as he spun on one leg and shot the other out backwards towards where her midsection had just been, leaving his back exposed to her now that she had moved.

She went close and wrapped both arms around his hips grabbing her own wrist in front of him, as she squatted down and pulled him close to suplex him.
Only when she lifted him up to arch her back he managed to wrap his right leg around hers and hooked his foot behind it, blocking her with a grunt. He struggled in her grip still suspended from the floor by her strong arms spun his torso, trying to get enough of a range of motion to elbow her in his back.

She let him go, dropping him back on his feet and ducked below his arm swinging back for her. Cathy shoved his shoulder, while she scooped one of his legs up with her own and flung him down to the floor.

She tried to drop on top of him, but her opponent frantically snapped his legs up one after another in two rapid kicks that would have caught her in the face had she not stopped her attack. He kicked out with his legs more trying to stomp her knees this time to keep her at bay just long enough to jump back up and then immediately onto a weight bench near them.

The older teen leaped off it and brought down his elbow for her head.

Cathy bounced back a step making him miss, but the boy immediately followed up with a right cross, that she evaded by swinging her head back with his knuckles stopping millimeters from her cheek at the point his arm was fully extended.

She leaned sideways when he followed up with an uppercut and escaped it by a hairsbreadth, caught the arm and ducked through below it twisting the palm and fingers up and forcing her opponent to bent forward with her wristlock.

He bent lower to alleviate the pressure and twisted back at her with a punch to her gut. Her thickly muscled stomach absorbed the force of the rock-hard fist drilling her abs for the most part. Merely a small burst of air left her lips like she had held her breath for a bit and at that moment her opponent twisted his wrist free and immediately threw a hook at her head.

Cathy leaned back letting it cut only air and stepped back raising a leg to block a low kick slicing for her knee with her shin, then slapped away a jab and missed the high kick whipping into the side of her face.

Her neck was forcefully twisted sideways when his shoe knocked her head to one side and pain exploded in her face. She braced her feet preventing herself from stumbling to the side and immediately brought her arms up to defend against the next cross he fired at her.

Yeah, damn good.

The boy followed up with a hook of the other arm that slammed uselessly into her guard, but grabbed onto her arms and kneed her hard in the side pounding into the muscular armor of her rock hard obliques. It did not do much, but gave him the opportunity to pull one of her arms away and crunch his fist straight into her face.

He did not let up, but Cathy went low ducking below his next punches and pushed her shoulder into his stomach, as she reached for his legs trying a takedown.

Her opponent reacted by swiftly shooting back his legs and pushing his hips into her to push back, but her strength was so great she was driving him back across the floor now even as he resisted. With his feet sliding back.

Grunting the boy pushed her head to the side with one hand in an attempt to prevent her from pressuring both his legs and started punching her in the rips with the other arm.

Cathy took the blows and kept pushing spinning around him, as her opponent managed to keep her pressure on only one of his legs. The punches to her rips stopped, as he instead started smashing down his elbow on her wide back below.

Cathy grit her teeth absorbing the impacts, dropped one knee next to his ankle with the other foot between his, as she forcefully pinched his legs closer to her and then stood lifting the older boy completely off the floor, before she dropped him on his back and slammed down her hips on his stomach straddling him.

His arms shot up trying to dislodge her but she caught them meeting his hands with her own and pushed down.

They fought for dominance. His biceps flexed impressively, veins and tendons rising in his bulging forearms a deep separation splitting his hard bicep peaks, while her arm muscles swelled in her sleeves in response and stretched the fabric. With a grunt she broke the second long deadlock and slammed his hands down next to his head.

She had him now!

"Damn.", the boy exclaimed his eyes wide in shock. For maybe the first time he seemed to realize her raw strength alone may have been more than he could handle.

"You're damn solid.", he said for some reason still smirking as he was beneath her on the floor sweat-drenched and fighting for breath compared to her on top merely panting lightly, "Did you even feel those."

"Those mosquito bites?", she asked smirking about his punches and sighed. Yeah, she had. "Have to hand it to you, you hit like a girl."

He laughed in response to that and she squeezed her thighs together with no warning making him wince, as her legs squeezed his midsection. Her grip on his hands tightened as she leaned over him right next to his ear.

"Last chance. Give up!", she whispered.

He grunted in pain, but grinned even with the pain screwing up his face. "That would be wasting that last chance you mentioned."

"Well, game ov-"

His lips locked on hers, before she could finish her sentence or choke him out.

Her brain must have stopped working for a moment trying to process what had just been happening, because when she realized what was going on they were already in the middle of rolling over onto her back their lips still together his tongue caressing hers.

Instinctively she tugged her knees to her chest as they rolled. Her feet were flat against his stomach...

He was launched off her, as she extended them shoving him away and hit the floor on his back.

Her face was on fire. Her skin crawling like from an electrical current surging through her. Was the room spinning? Her brain still was not working like it should have. She got to her feet unsteadily her eyes on her opponent.

He was not just good. He was dangerous.

The boy groaned in pain, when he sat up. "Honestly, I thought I was a better kisser than that."

"Fuck you!"

He looked up at her still seated on the floor, while she was standing. "What? Didn't like it? Not even a little bit?"

Her face burned even hotter, she probably was bright red. "Shut up!"

"That wasn't a no at least.", he mused still breathing heavily, "I'm Duncan by the way."

"I'm going to be sick.", she replied, but she did not feel sick. Just a little light-headed.

"I don't believe you.", Duncan told her.

"I don't care!", she told him already on her way to the door, but remembered to pick up her bag before she left, "Stop this bully crap!"

"Tell me your name!", he called after her.

She did not. She rushed down the hallway, not running but walking quickly regardless and did not realize she had forgotten her baseball cap until she got to the end of it and stopped. She staggered with her back against one of the walls and slid down to sit on the floor. Her heart was beating loudly pounding her chest from the inside like a massive sledgehammer, while she grabbed her heated face in frustration and leaned back against the wall.

Just what had just happened? Why the hell had she even gotten involved in this shit? She should just have let TJ deal with his own bullshit and...

"I should be in detention right now.", she muttered defeated.

"Oh, is that all you've got, big man?", Alice asked with a cold smile, "I thought you're a big tough man now, big brother."

The siblings were standing opposite each other at the open kitchen unit of the high class kitchen of the families upper class home. Elbows on the top of the counter their hands were tightly clasped in the center.

The other girls were scattered across the room. Terry stood at the glass door leading outside and looking into the garden, the twins were on the couch, one seated and the other lying down with her head in her sisters lap.

Dana was the closest to them leaning against one of the kitchen cupboards and gazing in the general direction of Alices heated arm wrestling match with the youngest of her three older brothers. He was heating up at the very least.

Eighteen-years-old and having joined the army straight out of high school as it was family tradition the 6'2 muscular former star athlete was for all intents and purposes a soldier. His sixteen-year-old little sisters military-inspired get-up just across the counter was essentially cosplay. Still her arm was the one not budging.

Grunting and straining the larger male was leaning into the match with one big hand clasping the side side of the counter for additional support. His olive colored T-Shirts short sleeves were rolled up over large capped shoulders and the huge round biceps popping like a cannonball. A thick vein was pumping blood across the outside of the thick muscular arm.

But that hard sinewy arm he was fighting just did not budge. The girls slender fingers had the soldiers bigger hand in a tight death grip compressing the palm in a crushing vise. Her wrist was kept perfectly straight at the end of a sinewy forearm showing hard ridges of muscle popping against the skin and a deep crevice digging in on the inside. From the crook of her elbow a thin but pronounced branching vein was cording up her upper arm across the groove separating her deeply split biceps peak.

The males arm was shaking the skin turning red from continuous effort, as he was screwing up his face and pulling on the teenaged arm with growing desperation.

"Mr Grey, has been talking with the general for a while.", Jass noted from her sisters lap.

"Guess, they have a whole lot to discuss.", Sally replied to her.

"What's there to discuss?"

"Good point. Either he can help us find Cathy or he can't."

"Generals don't exactly have that much power in regards to finding people in this country, do they. It's not as convenient as a military dictatorship."

"Dad might know somebody.", Alice suggested, "What do you think?"

Her brother let out a pained grunted, as the girl increased the pressure and bent his arm back. Slowly inch by inch his hand was lowering as his arm muscles quivered.

"Or maybe it's something else.", Sally mused, "With Charlotte and her gang helping Cathy. They might be the easier ones to find."

"So the general is playing strategy adviser for our secret war with a biker gang?", Jass laughed, "Do we really need strategy to win?"

"They are active in multiple states and there is only six of us including Mr Grey, a plan couldn't hurt."

"Five including him.", Dana noted calmly, "I'm not part of your silly team."

Alice brother whimpered, as his sister shot Dana a pissed-off glare and crushed his hand a little more between her manicured fingers. "You can leave whenever you want!"

"Might as well, doll.", the younger girl replied, "If you're not looking for Cathy, I might be better off doing my own investigation."

"How do you want to find her?", Terry had turned around and approached the counter to join the conversation. Her massive 7 feet frame towered easily above everyone including the sweating soldier, but her voice was still soft and child-like like that of many normal sized fifteen-year-old girls.

"I got my ways.", Dana told her with a mysterious little wink. They were the same age, but Dana looked and sounded more maturely once one got over the ludicrous amount of muscle mass slabbed on Terrys giant body.

The young soldier caught all of the girls attention as he let out a huge roar in one last ditch effort by throwing his remaining strength in a final attack. Soon their eyes shifted towards Alice as she was absorbing her brothers strength without an issue. She let out a heavy sigh.

"Great.", she told her brother, "Now you embarrassed me in front of them."

With a solid slam and no effort she put his hand down on the counter, crushing whatever tiny shred of masculine pride his prolonged humiliation may not yet have torn up.

"That went even worse for you than a year ago.", Alice pointed out with an icy smile, "I just keep getting stronger it seems."

He whimpered as his younger sister released his hand and stared down at it. Numb from the time Alice painful grip had cut off his blood circulation his hand was purple and showing off darker welts where the girls fingers had clamped down on it.

"Shit!", he exclaimed seeing the tortured state of his hand, "Look what you've done."

"Want to cry to mom about it?", Alice asked, "After all she did tell me not to be mean to you about your weak little sissy arms. And you to stop trying to physically challenge me, because you only end up hurt anyways."

He did not respond, but to the delight of his sister she saw a tear shimmer in his eyes, as she laid out the reality of their family.

"Scram!", she ordered and the older boy indeed followed her command and dragged himself out of the kitchen clutching his bruised hand.

"Why does he always seem so surprised.", Alice wondered out loud, "I did it to my other two brosers, when they were his age and I was basically a little girl then."

"Bruisers?", Terry wondered.

"Brosers. Like losers just also brothers.", she explained to the younger girls delight, "Hard to believe these three are supposed to defend the nation now."

"Maybe that's why the only war this nation ever won on its own was the one against itself." Dana shrugged. "Half of it anyway."

"More importantly.", Terry said sensing another confrontation, "With men like these we are all going to end sad and alone."

Alice snickered. "Just me and my harem of personally domesticated male slaves. Oh, the humanity."

"You two just don't get it.", Sally interjected, "You're still stuck with an outdated gender view inhibiting yourself from finding true happiness with a real man you love in your arms."

"Uh, what?", Terry asked, as Alice rolled her eyes.

"Here they go again."

"Isn't it obvious.", Jass continued in her sisters stead, "Our current idea of a desirable man are based on an idea of masculinity rooted in macho believes and similar falsehoods. As woman are the stronger sex it is obvious that the true natural state of masculinity and therefore the ideal of a man we should strive to find are defined by a kind, sensitive and nursing nature, as well as the proper level of submissiveness."

"So, what you're saying is your cool with dating a wimp.", Terry summarized.

"Completely acceptable.", Sally chimed back in, "As long as he is sweet and adorable and loves and adores our greatness for both our differences and similarities."

"That's the dream." Jass nodded.

"So, only one guy for the both of you?", Terry asked a little doubtful.

"They are a package deal." Dana shrugged. "Get used to it, newbie."

"I was more confused about the fact these two have differences all of a sudden.", Alice tossed in dismissively.

"Which might be why you're not in the running."

"She is also neither kind, sensitive, nursing or any kind of submissive.", Sally added, "Or a man. Don't worry, Alice."

"Women have to be judged by a different standard.", Jass agreed smirking, "I'm sure there are such wonderfully manly man like that out there who would love to be with you."

"You're undeserving of any of them of course.", Sally said smirking identically.

"Naturally."

"Bottom line make due with a wimp or die alone.", Terry chuckled, "Slave harem here I come."

"You can always get a female perv to slobber all over your genitals instead.", Alice told her with a cruel smile, "Maybe, Dana, is up for it."

It was a warm day, but the temperature in the kitchen seemed to turn chilly from one sentence to the next, as Dana stepped away from the cupboard she had been leaning against.

Alice eyes were hidden behind her reflective sunglasses, but her cruel smile had not vanished yet, as her hand reached for the knife strapped to her thigh.

Terry had unconsciously retreated a step away from the friction between the other two teens and now found herself looking from one to the other.

The twins raised themselves off the couch to get a better look at the escalating situation.

Dana took a step forward at the counter not around it and gingerly extended her arm, as she elegantly pulled back the fluttery cap sleeve with the other to expose the entirety of her lean arm muscles. Placing her elbow on the counter and tenderly held out her palm in an unspoken challenge.

Alice looked surprised for just a an instant, before she slammed down her own elbow with a grin and reached across the counter with her earlier victorious arm.

"You're on!", she said, as the girls clasped hands.

"You want head start?", Dana asked mockingly, "After struggling so hard with your big tough broser earlier?"

"Go easy for a second and lose your fucking arm, bitch!", the military girl spat. Her grip was as brutally tight and crushing, as before but Dana returned it calmly just as firm, but less intent on actually damaging the hard palm she was holding.

"Is that a really a promise you could keep, doll?", Dana mused, "Go!"

There was an audible groan, as the shredded muscle in Alice arms popped yet again. Not from either of the girls, but from the wood of the counter beneath their elbows. Danas at first glance merely toned arm tightened to the point of visible muscularity, as she held Alices pull.

The curve of the outer forearm protruded as the muscle pushed out and a big round bulge swelled near the base on the inside. Her biceps rose too. A perfectly round milky white muscle rising from her arm, as the triceps strained in the opposite direction pulling against it and they drew the alabaster skin in to the line separating them.

Alice grin strained and then a short pained grunt left her lips, as she lost an inch early on. Dana raised a smooth thin eye brow at her followed by a short pitying pout of her lips.

Angrily the military girl reached over and grabbed the side of the counter tight with her free hand, making her second arms muscles flex as impressively as her firsts and the wood of the counter groan louder from the pressure the battle of their arms was placing on it.

Dana turned sideways now giving more the appearance of leaning casually against the kitchen counter than bracing herself, while she kept her arm where it was.

"I personally never got attraction to guys.", she told Terry, "But I'm not a bitch about it, am I?"

"That's mostly true.", Jass pointed out, "I do remember an exception."

"So true, sister.", Sally added, "There probably is not a guy Cathy has as much as looked at, that Dana did not slug for it afterwards."

Danas beautiful features were showing a frown for the briefest of moments about that revelation, but Terri was quite agitated.

"Cathy? Like 'Cathy'-Cathy? The one we're looking for?"

"The very same.", Sally told her, "Dani, had the most unfortunate crush on her, didn't she sister?"

"Certainly, sister. Since forever really."

Alice was breathing deeply, huffing with effort. The veins cording her arm muscles had been thickening and darkening the more she strained and been rising all up to the skin now crisscrossing all across her arms up to her shoulders. Striations were showing across the separate muscle definitions that had remained completely invisible for the entirety of her earlier match with her brother and her breasts shifted visible, as her pecs clenched with strain beneath her shirt.

"Almost forgot about you.", Dana spoke calmly, as she turned back to face the older girl.

Her unused arm was now resting on the counter, but not grabbing onto anything and her wrist twisted bending Alices against her will. The fifteen-year-old beautys forearm muscles were rippling with deeply carved striation lines, as it sunk in visibly on the inside and her biceps flexed. The peak of her ball like biceps rose higher, the muscle reshaping into a high wedge-shaped peak visibly split at the top now that her arm was fully flexed.

The expansion of Danas arm was shocking leaving it bulkier than most would have expected from its hard, but slim and slender relaxed state.

She had been holding back all along. She was wrenching Alices chiseled arm from the center and resolutely down towards the top of the counter at a speed that both showed her complete dominance and left no doubt it was more than the success of a surprise attack.

Alice had enough time to realize her powerlessness not enough to come to terms with it, before the back of her hand hit the counter with a solid thud. A pained breath left the girls lips, she had held in her last failed effort to hold her ground and at least halt the other girls assault for even a second.

The moment it did Dana caught her by the hair using her just now victorious arm and slammed her face down on the kitchen counter.

The military girl cried out in pain as she rebounded. The lenses of her sunglasses had both been shattered. Her hand was already at the knife on her thigh. She yanked it out reflexively and immediately threw it with murderous precision.
The twins were off the couch in a flash, both on their feet eyes narrowed, as Terry gasped in shock.

The tip of the huge survival knife had stopped an inch from a spot right between Danas icy blue eyes. The weapon had been caught between Danas palms pressing flat against the blade from both sides.

"Girls, chill!", Terry exclaimed nervously.

"For the record.", Dana said glaring over the edge of the blade, as she now pointed it at Alice paling face across the counter, "If I let you 'slobber all over my genitals' you would be begging me for seconds with tears in your eyes, before the day was up."

The knife was flipped downward in Danas grip and brought down on the counter with force. Muscles and tendons in her forearm stood out against the skin, as Dana jammed it into the wood. The whole thing shuddered when the handle banged against the wooden surface with its guard, the blade having been thrust into the counter in its entirety. A crack run across the wooden surface following the line the blade would have taken due Dana having forced it all the way in despite the widening symmetry of the blade.

Terry gave Danas work an appreciating look, as Alice nervously wiped the blood running from her nose since she had hit the counter from her face fists raised to defend herself.

Dana gently released the knife and turned for the door like nothing happened. "I'll be out looking for Cathy, tell me if by some miracle you find something before me."

"Why would we?!", Alice snapped angrily, "If you're not part of the team?!"

Dana glanced back at her with all the respect she may have held for a worm she found in her lunch showing in her eyes. Then let her eyes wander across the other three girls and smirked.

"Because none of you wimps could take her obviously." And with that she slipped out of the room and left the fuming military girl and the three other girls not much less disgruntled by her comment alone.

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."

Last edited by MLG; 18-Aug-21 at 11:43.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, flexing, muscle, submission, teen girl, tomboy, weapons, wrestling