Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-19, 18:56
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

Like I promised, part three coming up already, it was originally intended to be posted together with part two but it was too long. I actually feel that it's better to keep them separated anyway as the fight in this chapter is pretty long and epic and deserves a chapter of its own.

Part Three: Isabelle Fights With Agent 005

John AKA agent 005 heard a weird noise from the back of the van and got worried. It sounded like someone was kicking the bulkhead and he heard what sounded like the prisoner Isabelle screaming something. He decided to drive down from the road to the middle of the grass opening in the forest to check what was going on.

When John opened the rear entry doors of the van, he was in absolute shock. He saw his fellow agent 003 named Stanley who was supposed to guard Isabelle lying on the floor unconscious and Isabelle sitting on the bench. He assumed Isabelle was somehow able to get free and beat him up. He instinctively launched at her and grabbed her to subdue her. Isabelle tried to kick him as he moved towards her but missed. However as soon as he grappled Isabelle down to the floor, he realized that Isabelle was still tied up. He looked really perplexed about what happened and looked at Stanley's dead body again.

Isabelle started explaining what she just did, "We had a fight. He attacked me and tried to rough me up, but even with my hands tied up I still managed to beat him up with my kicks. He stumbled and fell down and I trapped his head with my legs and choked him out."

Isabelle felt very proud after her victory and was glad that she killed Stanley, the man who murdered her father. She kept thinking how much her father would be proud of her as she just managed to personally avenge his death by killing his murderer herself.

John checked the dead body of Stanley and commented, "He's dead! You killed him, you bitch!"

Isabelle thought about trying to somehow trap John into headscissors as well as he was checking on Stanley, but he was too far from her and she was lying on the floor this time and had less space to maneuver.

John was still in shock and didn't know what to do. He didn't really care about Stanley that much, he was thinking more about how to explain what happened to his superiors.

Isabelle decided to rub it in a little bit and gloated over Stanley's death. "Well he killed my father, so I had every right to kill him. It's not my fault you British secret agents are so weak that you can't defend yourself from an unarmed woman even if she has her hands tied up."

John listened to Isabelle's taunt in shame. He realized that Isabelle just managed to inflict another humiliating defeat on the British secret service. She was really doing a number on them. He didn't know how to react.

Isabelle kept gloating, "I killed him with my strong legs. I could have done the same thing to James Bond but I rather took the ransom money from your corrupt government. This scumbag was too worthless even for that so I put him into eternal sleep. You would end up helpless between my legs as well if you had the balls to fight me. I keep beating you British wimps up. Maybe I really am some sort of modern Joan of Arc!"

John finally had enough of Isabelle's bragging. The worst thing about her taunts was that even though they were silly and childish, they felt really emasculating since Isabelle kept winning and proving herself right. John suddenly felt immense hatred for her, even more intense than before. He grabbed her and picked her up and slammed her against the bulkhead in the van. "You bitch!" he shouted with a voice full of anger and frustration.

Isabelle was helpless as she had her back pinned against the bulkhead and her hands were tied up. Despite this, she looked very confident and defiant. "You worthless bastard!" she shouted back.

John was even more angered after her insult. He dragged Isabelle to the other side of the back of the van and slammed her head-first into the chassis of the van. Isabelle moaned in pain. John released her from his hands and she fell down to the floor right next to Stanley's body. "You'll end up like him bitch!" John shouted.

"I thought you need to keep me alive for your pathetic interrogation. You're so dumb that you really think I will cooperate. I'd rather die. You'll do me a favor if you kill me now!" Isabelle continued to be defiant.

John knew that he needed to keep Isabelle alive and that if he killed her it would count as a failed mission. He just wanted to rough her up a little bit out of sheer frustration.

John picked up Isabelle from the floor and slammed her head-first into the chassis of the van one more time.

Isabelle moaned in agony and pain again. She didn't want to show any signs of fear to John, however, and kept taunting him when she recovered. "So are you just going to keep slamming me around while I'm unable to defend myself or will you finally find the courage to fight me mano a mano like a man? Untie me and let's see if you will still be able to do this to me when I can actually fight back, you wimpy coward!"

Isabelle was still hoping that she would able to provoke John into untying her and fighting her in a fair fight.

John didn't want to let himself be provoked. He just wanted to hurt Isabelle. He grabbed her and hit her with a strong knee to the stomach. Isabelle fell down and groaned in pain again.

John gloated over Isabelle's pain, "No, madame, I'm not going to just slam you around. I'm going to hit you with knees too!" He then kicked Isabelle who was lying on the floor, "And with kicks too!"

Isabelle moaned in pain again. "You sadistic bastard!" She shouted after she recovered a little bit.

John laughed at Isabelle's remark and taunted her some more while kicking her, "I guess you could say that I have a sadistic streak. You're a bit of a sadistic bitch yourself too though, aren't you? I mean, you tortured Bond and you keep talking about inquisition, heretics, how aristocratic brats like you should rule with iron fist and other garbage that you keep spewing from your mouth. It looks like you're just getting a dose of your own medicine!"

John picked up Isabelle from the floor, slammed her back against the bulkhead of the van again and hit her really hard with a body punch. Isabelle groaned in pain again. She fell down to the floor.

John towered over the helpless and tied up Isabelle and gloated over her agony, "It looks like you're getting more and more quiet, lady. I don't hear any of those childish taunts from you anymore, you bratty little girl. What happened? Did I beat the brattiness out of you already?"

Isabelle was lying on the floor in pain. John kept beating her up with kicks and punches. He didn't hit her with full strength this time but just enough to keep tormenting her without doing too much damage.

Isabelle was still defiant, however. "You coward! You keep beating up a defenseless woman! Let me fight back and defend myself if you think you're such a big man!"

John kicked Isabelle again. "You're my captive and my prisoner. It's your fault you ended up in such position, you dumb brat!"

"You have your bosses and you have to listen to them. You will ultimately have to deliver me to some other men. I don't have to listen to anybody. I will always be superior to you! You're just a servant!" Isabelle mocked John despite the beating she was receiving from him.

"You're the one who is in the submissive position now! I can do whatever I want to you, your ancestry and your wealth doesn't mean anything anymore, you bitch!" said John and gave Isabelle a degrading slap.

John was getting really frustrated that Isabelle was still so defiant. He was getting even more angry at her after her taunts. He realized that he still didn't manage to break her mentally and it was frustrating him.

"You can do whatever you want to me but unless you untie me and beat me in a fair fight, I will always have the moral victory over you no matter what happens to me!" said Isabelle.

John thought about Isabelle's words. He realized that she was right. In his eyes, Isabelle was an arrogant woman with some sort of superiority complex and had already managed to beat up two British agents. The only way he could truly humble her was to beat her up fair and square and take all the bragging rights away from her. At this point he wanted to truly humiliate and degrade Isabelle more than anything else. He really hated Isabelle after all the taunts and insults that were exchanged between them. He also couldn't stand her attitude and the fact that she humiliated the entire British secret service with her surprising victories over two of his fellow agents, his fellow Britishmen.

John kept in mind that he had to deliver Isabelle to other agents who would interrogate her and offer her a deal to cooperate. He wasn't sure if Isabelle would cooperate, but if she did, she would basically get away scot-free with just some bruises and with her big ego intact. John felt that if he won't humble Isabelle in a fair duel, she will live with the sense of superiority over British men like him for the rest of her life after she already beat up and completely humiliated two British agents, and the only way to humble her was to beat her up fair and square with her untied and able to defend herself and fight back.

John took a good look at Isabelle. She was a bit bruised and banged up but still in good condition to fight back if he would free her. At the same time, she was just a young woman and as a man, John felt completely confident that he could beat her in a fight easily, especially after he already softened her up a little bit with kicks, knees, slams and punches. Isabelle's height of 5'11'' didn't intimidate him at all as he was slightly taller than her at 6'0'', neither was he bothered about Isabelle's previous victories. He thought that James and Stanley were simply weaklings compared to him. He saw Isabelle beating them as a proof that his fellow agents must have simply been extremely bad at fighting rather than Isabelle being strong.

The more John thought about it, the more it seemed like it would be practically impossible for him to lose a fight to Isabelle who was merely a woman after all. The chance to shut her up and humble her for good was too good to ignore and this chance was now presenting itself to him. He started feeling that it was a low risk high reward type of opportunity.

John was now seriously considering to accept Isabelle's challenge. He started talking to her again, "You're ridiculous if you think you can beat up a man like me. I'm not a weakling like James and Stanley. If I untie you and kick your butt, will that finally make you shut up? Or will you have some excuses and find a new way to run your mouth?"

Isabelle smiled. She felt very confident about fighting John. This was the opportunity she wanted, her only chance to free herself and survive. John banged her up a little bit but her bruises were just superficial. She felt one hundred percent ready to fight.

"No excuses," Isabelle answered, "Let's have this duel and solve this the true noble way. If you beat me fairly, I will accept you as the superior man. It will be very humbling for me, as you can probably imagine."

"I'll give you a nice lesson in humility then," John said and leaned down to Isabelle who was lying on the floor to untie her hands.

"Unfortunately for you, I will kick your butt and you will have to accept me as the superior woman," Isabelle taunted as she was finally getting untied. She looked more confident than ever.

Isabelle's taunt made John more determined to beat up Isabelle. Her cocky and confident attitude was making him really mad. He wanted nothing more than to see his female rival humbled.

John untied Isabelle and let her have a few seconds to stand up and compose herself. He wanted her to be ready so that she wouldn't have any excuses.

John jumped out of the van and waited for Isabelle on the meadow next to where the van was parked.

Isabelle came out of the van shortly afterwards. "You made a mistake. You'll get your butt kicked boy!"

"Don't make me laugh. Your delusions will be shattered very quickly!" John responded with a really confident look on his face.

John was a man full of macho bravado. He lived for challenges like this. However this challenge was a bit different as he used to duel with other men only. He normally wouldn't find any honor in fighting a woman, but Isabelle was a specific case. She defeated two of his fellow agents and mercilessly insulted his manliness, his nationality and his religion. John felt that Isabelle was fair game for him. He also felt that by beating her up he would prove himself as superior to Bond and the deceased Stanley. There was a lot of pride on the line and things were very personal between John and Isabelle at this point.

Isabelle and John were facing each other in the open field in a forest. It was a very secluded location and they were completely alone. Both of them had a passionate desire to humiliate their rival. It was very clear that the loser of this contest will be absolutely devastated and traumatized by the loss.

Isabelle decided to try to use her basic boxing skills to win the fight. She practiced some boxing years ago and knew how to punch and had solid basic technique. On top of it, she was tall with long legs and had a good athletic physique for boxing.

Isabelle started circling around John. She tried to keep her distance and avoid wrestling with John who looked quite strong. Isabelle felt that she was quicker and more skilled than him and wanted to keep the fight standing and stay on her feet.

John simply stood in front of Isabelle and looked at her with a cocky look on his face. "Well, you have your chance now. What are you going to do?" he taunted Isabelle. He was waiting for her to throw the first punch of the fight.

Isabelle suddenly stepped forward and threw a quick jab with her left hand at John and hit him in the face with it. It wasn't a particularly strong punch but her quickness surprised John.

Isabelle quickly stepped back to move out of range again. When she felt that the distance was safe enough, she commented, "We're having a fist fight, right? Show me your manly fists then. Come forward and fight."

John stepped forward but Isabelle kept moving out of range like a boxer. John noticed that Isabelle tried to be elusive and made some quicker steps forward to get in range faster. Once he was in range he threw a jab with his left hand on Isabelle and hit her. He wanted to follow it up with a right cross but Isabelle countered it with a wild left hook and hit John on the top of the head with it.

John retaliated with a right hook and hit Isabelle. Isabelle felt some pain and bounced back to avoid John's left hook that he threw after. John missed with the left hook but felt pleased with the hard punch he hit Isabelle with earlier. "You're not going to last long, girl," John taunted. "Boxing is a man's game. It's also a British sport."

"I'll beat you at your own game then!" Isabelle taunted back and quickly threw a combination at John. She threw a left jab, right cross and left hook to the body. John partly deflected the first two punches but got hit clean with Isabelle's body shot which hit him right in the liver and took some air out of him.

Isabelle's surprising early success made John a bit angry and frustrated. He decided to stop fooling around with trying to box technically. He changed his plan and wanted to just bully around Isabelle with his superior strength.

"This isn't a game, bitch. It's a fight!" John responded to Isabelle's previous taunt. He moved forward and eat another left jab from Isabelle but at this point he just wanted to trade punch for punch with her and was willing to take risks. He threw another wild looping right hook at her which hurt Isabelle but she kept her composure.

John felt like the momentum was going his way and threw a left jab and another wild right hook at Isabelle but this time Isabelle avoided his right hand and countered it with a left hook and followed it up with a right cross which hit John clean on the chin. It was a very good shot which made John reconsider his strategy for moment and took a step back.

It was now Isabelle who moved forward and tried to hit John with a powerful right hook straight away. John stepped back a little bit further and avoided the punch.

However as John retreated he lost his balance a bit. Isabelle noticed that her opponent was in a bad position and was unable to counter her. She skillfully moved to a dominant angle and unloaded a right hook to the body and left hook to the head combination. John covered up with his hands instead of countering Isabelle's punches. This was an opportunity for Isabelle to throw another combination. She threw a looping left hook which went around John's hands and hit him in the eye area, giving him a mark on his face. Isabelle followed it up with a right uppercut and another left hook. Both punches hit John cleanly.

John tried to hit back with a wild right hook, but his desperate attempt missed a mile as Isabelle saw it coming and ducked under it and stepped away.

Isabelle felt like she was winning and taunted John. "It looks like you're losing a fist fight to a lady!"

John felt a bit frustrated. However he was still extremely confident. He thought that he simply underestimated Isabelle. While her punches hurt him slightly, he was not even close to being significantly wobbled or knocked out. He felt that Isabelle was just punching her out.

"I'm just being a gentleman and letting you have some success. You can't hurt me with your pathetic little girly hands, you will just punch yourself out!" John taunted back.

Isabelle suddenly threw a kick at John to mix it up a bit and hit him in his mid section. John wasn't fazed but felt like the kick was slightly stronger than he expected from a woman. "What about my strong girly legs then?"

John noticed that Isabelle was fairly athletic and that she felt really comfortable exchanging punches and kicks with him. She dictated the pace and was beating him to the punch. John felt that he should start initiating action himself. He moved forward threw a jab at her and hit her in the face and followed it up with a karate kick to the body. Isabelle was caught off guard a bit. It looked like she was getting a bit cocky and careless after her initial success.

Isabelle retaliated with a left hook and right cross. She landed both of her punches on John which made John stumble a bit in surprise.

Isabelle tried to gain the momentum again and threw some more boxing punches but John raised his hands up again very quickly and mostly deflected them. He retaliated by hitting Isabelle back with an uppercut.

Isabelle got furious after being hit and threw caution out of the window. Instead of moving back out of range she decided to start brawling with John from close range and threw some more wild punches to retaliate. John welcomed the wild brawling exchanges with her and threw some wild looping hooks back. John felt that as a man, he had a big advantage in a wild brawl.

Isabelle and John were swinging at each other with mean intentions. They both hurt each other few times, but none of them got knocked down. They were brawling really wildly. It looked like their passionate hatred for each other was now really coming out and manifested itself in the fight.

John was surprised at how well Isabelle was taking his punches. She had a very good punch resistance for a woman. Even though she weighed less than him, she was holding her own in the boxing department. It was slightly demoralizing that he couldn't make Isabelle back off in this wild brawl exchange, yet alone knock her down or knock her out. She was willing to have a slugfest with him.

John got a little bit worried as Isabelle kept unleashing boxing combinations on him from close range. While his punches were slightly more powerful, Isabelle seemed to have the speed advantage and it looked like she was hitting him more often than he hit her.

John decided to try to use his manly strength to subdue Isabelle by force. He clinched with her and grabbed her to prevent her from boxing with him. He wanted to turn the fight into a wrestling contest of strength.

John and Isabelle started wrestling. Isabelle's strength surprised John as he had trouble controlling her, but he still dominated the grappling exchange. As they grappled standing, he pushed Isabelle back a few feet. "You're just a weak girl!" he taunted after his success.

John decided to assert his manly strength even further and tried to toss Isabelle to the floor but failed twice. Isabelle was very agile and had good balance. John still felt that he was much stronger and try to muscle his way to victory by force.

Finally in his third attempt, John managed to trip Isabelle to the ground and landed on top of her.

John felt like the momentum of the fight was going his way as he was now on top of Isabelle. He started swinging at Isabelle really wildly with his punches. Isabelle covered up her face and deflected most of them but John still kept swinging at her like a madman. He remembered all of her insults. He really hated Isabelle with passion and fought emotionally.

John got a little bit frustrated that his wild punches weren't doing as much damage as he wanted. He tried to push Isabelle's arms away from her face to create and opening. Isabelle resisted and started hand-fighting with John, trying to move his hands away from her.

As Isabelle was hand-fighting with John, she used the opportunity to try to mix it up and do to him the same thing that he did to Bond. She saw that he was off guard and wrapped her strong legs around his body and put him in a bodyscissor.

John wasn't expecting it. He remembered reading from Bond's report that Isabelle used her strong legs against him very efficiently, but didn't pay too much attention to it. Now he realized why exactly Bond was in trouble. Isabelle's legs felt really strong.

John stopped trying to hand-fight with Isabelle and put his hands on her legs, trying to shake them off of him. Isabelle squeezed as hard as she could and noticed a grimace on John's face. John was feeling the pain. Even though he was on top of Isabelle, he felt that he was in quite a big trouble. He decided to stand up.

Isabelle tried to keep her legs wrapped around John's body but was slowly losing her grip as John stood up and took some steps back. She released her hold and stood up as well.

John tried to hit Isabelle with his right hand as she was standing up, but Isabelle managed to use her quickness and agility to take few quick steps back and avoided John's punch.

John was slightly out of balance as his wild right overhand punch missed. Isabelle used this to kick him to the body and then followed it up with a left hook. John stumbled a bit. He tried to regain his composure but Isabelle kept pressuring him with her punches and landed a right hook to the body and a left uppercut to the head from close range.

The uppercut snapped John's head back a bit as he wasn't expecting it. He tried to retaliate with a right hook but Isabelle evaded it and landed some more punches on him, this time a jab, right cross and left hook. All of the punches landed cleanly and hurt John again.

Isabelle noticed that her boxing training was really paying off. Her athleticism also helped her. Her hands were fast and she moved well.

John, on the other hand, didn't seem to have much experience with boxing and it was starting to really show. He only knew the basics and barely knew how to throw a punch correctly. He relied on his pure strength as he was stronger than Isabelle.

John eventually managed to land one of his wild counters on Isabelle which made Isabelle back off a bit. He tried to follow up with a left hook but Isabelle used her footwork to move out of range and made John miss. Isabelle was really mobile and fleet on her feet with her long legs.

John noticed that his reliance on pure strength was starting to take a toll on him. He felt like he was getting tired. He seemed to be losing his energy much faster than Isabelle.

Isabelle was in a really good shape. She did a lot of running and had great stamina. It looked like she was only getting better and more determined as the fight went on.

John moved forward and tried to crack Isabelle with another powerful right hand but Isabelle cracked him with her own punch as he was moving forward. Isabelle had the better speed and timing between the two of them and it looked like she was beating John to the punch.

Isabelle and John kept boxing with each other. At this point, Isabelle was clearly getting the better of the exchanges which really infuriated John. He couldn't believe a girl was able to give him so much trouble in a fight.

John started to feel panic and frustration building inside of him as he realized he was clearly losing a fist fight to a girl. He considered trying to wrestle Isabelle again, but he was still a little intimidated by her strong legs. He was afraid that he might end up in her bodyscissors again.

Isabelle gave John little time to think what to do, she kept hitting him with her punches and pressuring him. Even though as a woman she didn't have that much power in her hands, the damage was slowly adding up. John was slightly wobbled and he was getting more and more tired as well.

Isabelle felt really confident at this point. She decided to taunt John to make him even more frustrated, "I'm really busting you up. It looks like you can't do anything to me when I have my hands free, you pansy!"

John was provoked by the taunt and rushed forward at Isabelle like a madman. Isabelle hit him with a strong left hook as he was approaching her which hurt John.

Despite being hurt, John kept moving forward. He knew that he couldn't possibly afford to lose the fight to Isabelle. He was determined to win this contest in any way possible.

Finally, John managed to get close to Isabelle. He managed to grab her and tried to trip her down to the ground again. He couldn't afford to keep boxing with her as she kept beating him up with her fists and figured out he had better chances wrestling her.

However this time Isabelle was better prepared. She was also much more fresh. John looked tired and seemed to be losing his manly strength.

As John tried to trip Isabelle to the ground, she managed to reverse the position and ended up on top of John.

John used all of his strength to shake Isabelle off of him and ended up on top of her again. Isabelle, however, fought back hard and used her hips to reverse the position again. John and Isabelle were now tussling wildly in the grass, with each one of them trying to get a dominant position. Isabelle's beige silk pajamas were getting really messy and she had some scratches and bruises on her face. However John looked even more banged up as Isabelle really busted his face up nicely in the boxing exchanges. His face was scratched and bruised and Isabelle also tore his black shirt with long sleeves during the scramble.

It was hard to say who was getting the better of who as they kept wrestling in the middle of the meadow, but it looked like John kept tiring while Isabelle was still fresh with a lot of energy.

After some more minutes of wrestling, John was clearly tired. To his utter dismay, Isabelle was starting to dominate him in wrestling too. He tried his best to shake Isabelle off of him but she was now firmly on top of him in a dominant position as she pinned him down. Isabelle used the dominant position to start pounding John with her punches. John covered up to protect himself.

Isabelle was now clearly winning. "A weak girl right? Why am I on top of you then? Aren't you going to show this weak girl what a man you are? I'm waiting!" Isabelle taunted.

John was too exhausted to engage in trash-talk exchanges at this point and just tried to catch some breath.

Isabelle didn't give John any break and tried to pin his arms down with her arms to assert her dominance. John fought really hard to prevent it. Isabelle decided to try to use her legs instead and tried to put John in a schoolgirl pin by pinning down his arms with her legs. However as she moved her legs John tried his best to push her off of him. He used his hips and legs and tried to maneuver out of his position and partly succeeded as Isabelle ended up out of balance.

However as John was turning around, Isabelle managed to instinctively wrap her legs around his head and put him in headscissors. John quickly felt the immense pain. Isabelle now had him in the same position that she had James Bond and Stanley. She squeezed John even harder. John tried to move Isabelle's legs apart but there was no way he could fight against her strong grip at this point. The look on his face was completely demoralized as Isabelle kept chocking him. Isabelle, on the other hand, had a really cocky smirk on her face. After some moments John passed out. As Isabelle saw John getting limp, she released the hold.

Isabelle was in complete control. John was completely at her mercy. She choked him out to sleep and he was out cold. Isabelle realized that she could do pretty much anything that she wanted to him at this point. She initially thought about killing him like she killed Stanley but after a brief thought she realized that it would be better to let him live and sell him for ransom just like she did to Bond.

Isabelle also wanted John to suffer some more. She noticed he was waking up from the choke and quickly put him in bodyscissors to continue tormenting him. Before John could even fully come back to his senses, Isabelle was already squeezing him with her legs again, this time his torso.

"Did you wake up already? I put you to sleep like the naughty boy that you were," Isabelle taunted.

John didn't answer anything but just moaned in pain really loudly as Isabelle squeezed his body really hard.

Isabelle laughed at his misery. "I told you I will kick your butt. The tables have turned. You're completely under my mercy now!"

John felt absolutely embarrassed and humiliated as he realized what just happened. He didn't have anything to say back and just listened to Isabelle's taunts in shame.

Isabelle enjoyed tormenting John both physically and verbally. "I told you you are a weakling and I proved it to you. I completely dominated you, especially in boxing. It looks like my little girly fists were too powerful for your fragile body!"

Isabelle decided to put John through the same kind of torment that she put Bond through. She kept squeezing John's body with her strong legs and then released the hold only to then squeeze him even harder again.

They were in the middle of nowhere so Isabelle could really take her time tormenting her defeated and humiliated rival. John screamed in absolute agony.

John's manly pride was completely shattered. A 19-year-old girl broke him down and beat him in a fist fight. On top of everything, she was now torturing him with just her girly legs and taunted him.

"We have a lot of time, my dear guest from Britain," Isabelle continued to taunt, "I really enjoy tormenting you. This is just the beginning. I will keep you as my prisoner and torment you daily. Once I'm done with torturing you, you will be a completely broken man, a shell of your former self. In fact, I will emasculate you to the point where you won't even dare to call yourself a man anymore. You will admit to everyone that you're nothing but Isabelle's little bitch! I will really punish you for intruding into my house!"

John couldn't stand Isabelle. He couldn't believe that he just managed to lose a fight to a woman he absolutely hated. He was also intimidated by the prospect of Isabelle torturing him. Judging by her personality and the fact that she admired the Catholic inquisition, he started fearing that she will put him through a really brutal and barbaric torture.

John really regretted that he freed Isabelle to fight her. He realized that his macho bravado and arrogance led to his humiliating downfall.

"Why don't you just kill me right now? Just put a bullet in my head, the gun is in the bag next to the driver's seat in the van. I was just doing my job as a spy, it wasn't personal. You won. Please, just end this now." John started pleading to Isabelle to kill him right away. Isabelle took his manliness away from him to the point where he felt that she could just as well kill him and put him out of his misery.

Isabelle couldn't help not to laugh at John's misery after what John did to her when he had the upper hand. The British spies were really bringing out the darker side of Isabelle. They really awoke her sadistic desire to completely degrade and humiliate her enemies.

"Killing you would be doing you a favor. I will continue to demonstrate my domination over you just to humiliate you!" said Isabelle and continued squeezing John's body with her legs.

John was completely desperate at this point. "Only a sadistic bitch would want to completely humiliate someone who is already beaten! I hate you so much!"

"If you don't want to be humiliated by a sadistic bitch, maybe you shouldn't lose a fight to one!" Isabelle kept shaming John.

John kept screaming in utter pain as Isabelle kept torturing him with her bodyscissors. At one point, she broke his ribs. John was in extreme agony as the pain just got worse and worse. He pleaded for mercy, "Please, Isabelle! I'm begging you! Enough!"

Isabelle released the hold and stood up. She towered over the beaten and humiliated agent John who looked completely pathetic to her. He was exhausted, beaten up from the fist fight and had his ribs broken from Isabelle's bodyscissors. He was in no position to fight back. Isabelle beat John into complete submission.

Isabelle place her bare foot on top of John and mocked him some more, "I can't believe you called me a spoiled brat. I proved that I'm much tougher than you. When you had me captured and helpless, I kept being defiant all the time. You had me at your mercy for hours and you couldn't break my will. Now that I have you at my mercy for a few minutes, you are already crying like a little girl! It looks like you are the spoiled bratty girl between the two of us! You surely fight like one, like a woman, like a complete sissy!"

John started crying out of sheer humiliation after hearing those utterly emasculating taunts. It was a really embarrassing sight for him. He was a tall masculine blonde stud in his best years who was reduced to tears after a fist fight with a 19-year-old feminine noble lady.

Isabelle felt even more disgusted by John when she saw him crying. "Awww, look at this poor little princess crying!" she taunted.

Isabelle stomped on John few more times, targeting his broken ribs. His body was in real pain now. He pleaded some more, "Please, Isabelle! No more! You won, I surrender!"

Isabelle looked away from John for a moment. She looked around and started thinking again about the fact that she was in the middle of nowhere. She figured out it would be the best to force John to drive her back to her house as he knew the right path. "Fair enough. You're my prisoner now then. You'll have to drive me to my house. I have no idea where we are and I don't want to drive around this wilderness with no sense of direction wearing just my pajamas."

John didn't answer anything. He was in a lot of pain and tried to catch a breath.

Isabelle walked back towards the van and ordered John to come to her. "Come here. We're leaving."

John got on his feet and started slowly limping towards Isabelle. Meanwhile Isabelle dragged Stanley's body out of the back of the van. "I'll let him rot here. This man murdered my father!" Isabelle commented and spat on Stanley's corpse.

John was now standing next to Isabelle. After the beating and torture he received, he was too demoralized and too exhausted to try anything. He was limping and his broken ribs were really hurting.He was completely submissive to the victorious girl Isabelle. He had absolutely no fight left in him anymore.

Isabelle looked at Stanley's body and then looked at the demoralized and defeated John. She decided to gloat over the beaten and humiliated British spies, "You were two men against me, a mere girl. And you still lost! Just look at your pathetic state! One dead and the other one beaten into complete submission!"

John looked down in shame. He felt like all sense of manliness evaporated out of him after what Isabelle did to him. "Should we go now?" he submissively asked.

"Wait a little bit," said Isabelle. She grabbed John and slammed him head-first into the van. "This is how it feels like to get slammed into the van, you savage! It's not nice, is it?"

John groaned in pain as his head hit the aluminium chassis of the van. Isabelle picked him up and slammed him again. She really enjoyed doing that after John did the same to her earlier that day.

John screamed really loudly. Isabelle shamed him for it, "One more proof that I'm tougher than you. I wasn't screaming like a bitch when you were slamming me into this van. Instead, I kept telling you that I will beat you up. And I did! I'm both tougher and stronger than you! Admit that I'm tougher!"

Isabelle slammed John's head into the van again.

"You're tougher than me! Just stop, please!" John pleaded. He was really suffering.

"Alright. I'll stop even though you didn't show me any mercy when you had me captured yourself. You should thank God that lady Isabelle is merciful and not like you, you primitive savages from the island!"

John was feeling worse and worse about his defeat. Hearing Isabelle gloating over his demise and bragging about herself and her victory was making him really mad and frustrated. At the same time, he felt helpless and defeated. He just wished his ordeal would be over as soon as possible.

Isabelle and John sat in the van. Isabelle picked the bag that was placed on her seat and took out the gun. John started driving the van. He was in pain but had to do what Isabelle ordered.

Isabelle pointed the gun at John. "Don't try anything stupid! Get me back to my house quickly!"

John looked too demoralized to try anything and did what Isabelle wanted.

As they were driving, Isabelle suddenly threw the gun out of the window. John was surprised at her gesture but quickly realized this was just another one of her ways to humiliate him.

"I don't need a gun for a weakling like you. I can just break your body apart with my own arms and legs. You realize this too by now so I'm pretty sure you'll behave nice," Isabelle mocked John.

John listened to Isabelle's comment in shame. He was now held captive by an unarmed woman even though he wasn't tied up or otherwise immobilized himself. It was a horribly emasculating and submissive feeling.

While John was driving, Isabelle looked at her beige silk pajamas that looked really messy from fighting and wrestling in the grass, they had some blood on them too and were a little bit torn in one place. "Look at how you messed up my pajamas!" she started complaining. "These were my favorite! Do you have any idea how much they cost? They're really luxurious and expensive!"

Isabelle kept looking at her pajamas. This made John think about the another humiliating aspect of his loss. He didn't just lose to a woman, he lost to a woman with very feminine manners and behavior who worried about things like messing her clothes so much. It was just another reminder for him that he lost to an attractive girly girl who happened to be very athletic yet perfectly feminine at the same time. For a masculine stud like him, this was absolutely devastating.

Isabelle kept complaining, "Maybe I should tell your pathetic British secret service to pay me for new pajamas!"

John kept listening in shame and embarrassment.

Isabelle already single-handedly defeated three agents from the British secret service. She had all the bragging rights and kept mocking the secret service. "How many men will you send next time? It's clear that two wasn't enough. Maybe I should just go to Britain, show up at your doorsteps and kick all of your butts there so you will stop intruding into my houses!"

John kept driving while Isabelle kept taunting and insulting him. It was utterly humiliating. "You talked really tough while I was tied up, suddenly you're completely quiet! You said that you will shut me up but I ended shutting both you and your pathetic friend up! I kicked your butts!" Isabelle gloated.

John decided to finally respond. "It was nothing personal, Isabelle. We are professionals. We were sent on a mission to capture you and interrogate you. We failed. You won and we lost. Do you really have to rub it in so much?"

"You spies are the lowest of the low! I have zero respect for your professional code so don't hide behind it. You intruded my house! Your friend taunted me about how he killed my father! I will punish you for this!" said Isabelle. "Besides, you have to be very bad at your profession if you get beaten by young girls!"

John went back to being silent. His broken ribs were really hurting him. Isabelle really shut him up. He didn't have anything to say after his humiliating defeat.

Isabelle taunted some more, "It looks like my girly muscles are too much for you British men to handle!"

Isabelle continued to taunt, mock and insult in similar fashion for the rest of the ride. Once they arrived to her place, she ordered John to strip down to his underwear. He was bruised up and in pain from the beating he received. Isabelle also had some bruises but not so many. Even just from judging by the way they looked after the fight, Isabelle looked like the clear winner.

Isabelle tied up John and changed from her pajamas to a casual dark blue dress. She called some of the men from her organization on the phone and told them to come over. Isabelle decided to move to another secret location together with men working for her since she didn't feel safe at that particular house anymore. They took John with them as a prisoner. When the men found out that he was beaten in a fight by a woman, they mercilessly mocked him for it.

Just was taken to a secret training camp where the remaining militants from what used to be Charles' organization trained.

They had a cell for prisoners and a torture dungeon there. John was put in the cell, still wearing just his underwear. Shortly afterwards, Isabelle visited him to interrogate him.

Isabelle wore her black leather jumpsuit and boots that she wore when torturing James Bond as well. She liked to wear that outfit when she wanted to feel dominant. She grabbed John and dragged him to the torture chamber nearby.

She pushed John down to the floor. He didn't resist. He was still in pain due to the broken ribs and other bruises and injuries he had from the fight. He was completely demoralized and intimidated. Even though Isabelle was unarmed, he didn't even think about resisting.

Isabelle towered over John who was lying on the floor. "It looks like I will have to administer my punishment again! You British spies simply don't learn!" she commented.

This time, she decided to whip her victim. She ordered John to stand up and reveal his back to her and started flogging him.

John screamed in pain as Isabelle mercilessly whipped him.

Isabelle felt a lot of pleasure as she tormented John and enjoyed every second of it. She felt like whipping somebody was a particularly degrading and humiliating punishment.

Isabelle then started interrogating John, "Why did they send you and not Bond? Is he too afraid of me after what I did to him?"

John was too intimidated to defy Isabelle. He was ready to cooperate and tell her everything he knew to spare him and stop torturing him.

"They put him on some sort of treatment. They said that they needed to make sure he gets his sense of manliness back after you beat him up and humiliated him. They said that you emasculated him and that he needed some time to recover," John told what he knew.

Isabelle laughed after she heard that. "This is hilarious! This must be so humiliating for him! Well not just him, for all of you! I guess you will be the next patient needing that treatment after I'm done with you and send you back to Britain. That therapist will have a lot of work because of me."

"It's a female therapist. James Bond really hates you and wants his revenge. The female therapist prevented him from going to France again. I think her name is Jane. Eventually, she'll declare him mentally fit to work again and he'll be back after you. If I were you I would be worried," said John.

Isabelle whipped John again after he said that.

John protested. "Stop whipping me! I'm cooperating! What more do you want?"

"Don't tell me if I should be worried or not! You don't know me. All you know about me is that I can kick your weak butt any time I want! Just tell me what you know and leave your opinions for yourself, you servant!"

John felt even more intimidated. He realized Isabelle had a really dominant side to her personality.

Isabelle continued to interrogate him, "Answer me honestly. Did you have anything to do with the death of my father?"

"Stanley killed him, the agent you already killed. I just took out the men guarding your father. Please, I'm begging you, don't torture me anymore! I was just doing what I was ordered to! I had no choice! I will tell you everything I know," John pleaded for mercy.

"Torturing you is no fun. You're so weak that you break immediately. I only flogged you a little bit and you're already talking like the biggest gossip girl in town! Aren't you spies supposed to be trained to withstand torture?" Isabelle mocked John's weakness and shamed him. She decided to stop whipping him and pushed him to the floor.

John decided to talk honestly while lying on the floor. "It's not just the torture. After the beating you gave me, I was broken both mentally and physically. It's just extremely devastating to lose in such fashion to a young girl like you. You completely humiliated me. Every second of this torture just reminds me of my defeat to you because it's the reason why I'm here. Please stop tormenting me, you got the complete victory you wanted! I admit that you are superior!" John admitted his feelings and pleaded for mercy.

Isabelle laughed at his misery. She felt very satisfied as she looked John crawling on the floor completely broken and demoralized. She towered over him with her hands on her hips and looked very cocky and dominant.

Isabelle kept looking down at John and ordered him to kiss her feet. "Crawl to me like a dog and kiss my feet. Beg for mercy!"

John started slowly crawling towards Isabelle. His ribs were still sore and it was painful for him to move. When he finally got to Isabelle, he started kissing her boots and pleaded for mercy. "Please forgive me, lady Isabelle! You're my superior!" He shouted to please Isabelle.

"We're done for now," said Isabelle and walked out of the room.

John was kept in captivity while Isabelle was still deciding what to do with him.

Isabelle ultimately decided to torture John some more. She was angry at him for being part of the team that murdered her father. The next day she went to John's cell and dragged him out and brought him to the torture room again. John was hurt from the lashing he received the day before and his broken ribs hurt like hell too. He was also still banged up from the fight. He begged Isabelle to stop tormenting him but she showed no mercy.

Isabelle tossed John to the floor and stomped on him a few times and gave him some kicks targeting his broken ribs. John screamed in agony again. Isabelle was now getting used to John's screaming in pain yet it was still extremely enjoyable for her and she loved every moment of it.

Isabelle picked up John from the floor and started punching him. John didn't try to fight back but just covered up. Isabelle unleashed some boxing combinations on him and taunted him, "I'll use you as a nice punching bag. Even though I beat you up very easily, I wasn't completely satisfied with my display of boxing skills. I can do even better. I'll practice on you to fix my mistakes!"

John was in extreme pain and was getting wobbled from Isabelle's punches. Whenever she hit him in his broken rib it felt like he was being pierced with a dagger.

John eventually started stumbling around until Isabelle knocked him down. Isabelle kicked him in the head when he was down and he was knocked out.

Isabelle wasn't done with John yet. She picked up a bucket of water and splashed water over him to wake him up. John slowly started coming to his senses again. Isabelle straddled on top of John who was lying on the floor and dominantly sat on his belly. She put her hands on her hips and looked at him with a cocky victorious smirk on her face. "You didn't think a girl like me can put you in such pain, did you? That's why you untied me in the first place. I knew you underestimated me, that's why I was able to provoke you into a duel."

"Please, you humiliated me so much already! I'm done, I can't take this anymore!" John started pleading again, "What more do you intend to do? You already have your complete victory!"

"Yes, and I'm enjoying every second of it!" said Isabelle and explained to John, "I'm just making sure you understand who the boss is. I want to completely humiliate you for good before I send you back to Britain for ransom. Admit that you're my bitch and I will let you go!"

John had no fight left in him. "I'm your bitch! I'm Isabelle's bitch!" John shouted in shame.

Isabelle got up and triumphantly placed her foot on her beaten rival again. "I'm actually very merciful to let you live after you admitted that you took part in the murder of my father. I admit, I was thinking about having you burned alive at a stake at first but I think that living with this humiliation will actually be a worse punishment for you! It will also be a nice message for your fellow British agents that you should not mess with me anymore after they will hear you talk about what I did to you."

The British secret service once again had to pay ransom to Isabelle, this time to release John. M was enraged after he heard what happened. Yet another one of his agents returned to Britain beaten and completely emasculated. M was determined to get back at Isabelle.

Meanwhile James Bond finished with his therapy. He secretly liked the outcome of John's mission. Even though John's failure shed bad light on the entire secret service it gave Bond the chance to have one more shot at Isabelle and to redeem himself. He was highly motivated to get his revenge.

Last edited by Amazonia; 12-Jun-19 at 19:35.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-19, 13:15
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

If there's interest, I was thinking about writing another part where James Bond and Isabelle would face each other again.

If you have any ideas/requests/suggestions about the rematch between Bond and Isabelle, please feel write to write them here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-19, 13:53
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

If this is his rematch, maybe he can surprise Isabelle with a better fight and actually putting her on the defensive more often than not. In her overconfidence, she is again sleeping alone in a remote location, and Bond is tasked one last time with avenging the other agents and taking her down.

The specifics of the fight are up to you, as your fight choreography is always superb. More of the usual greatness, etc. etc. As far as post-fight suggestions, maybe she could subject him to some foot worship (which would be truly degrading and cement his place as her inferior/slave). That's about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-19, 19:17
Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Totally agree with what Batman4life said. Looking forward to the rematch!
The Following User Says Thank You to frankcrack For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-19, 10:00
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If there's interest, I was thinking about writing another part where James Bond and Isabelle would face each other again.

If you have any ideas/requests/suggestions about the rematch between Bond and Isabelle, please feel write to write them here.
The fistfight bit was great, maybe more of that including a knockout punch?

And it's not for everyone but i personally would love to see a bit more foot domination

Great story overall tho
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-19, 23:05
Points: 5,719, Level: 32 Points: 5,719, Level: 32 Points: 5,719, Level: 32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Would be into bond winning the rematch but Isabella escaping. Or a good sex fight
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 13:53
Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I really want to see the sessions between Bond and the female therapist! I'm sure she'll put him in his place too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supernova For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 18:56
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

great stories... maybe for the next part isabelle could use not only her leg power to defeat bond but other parts of her body too so that she shows she is superior overall . (if you feel like it). excellent work though
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 22:33
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The therapist should definitely fight someone, either Bond or Isabelle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 23:07
dj200

Support the idea of the therapist being the one to dominate Bond!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: