Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-20, 20:39
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Antoine, and How His Mother 'Helps' Him Train

“Training him,” Lucrezia replied plainly, laying on her side while she squeezes Antoine’s head between her bare thighs on his bed. His face is completely red and contorted with pain, but he managed to squeak out a small ‘Hey Stella’. Stella half heartedly waved back, still confounded as to why her mom was doing that, and why she was wearing such...minimal clothing.

“Also congratulations on your schoolwork, dear.”
“Uhhh thank you...Wait how did you know-”
“Your school sent me an email and a phone call telling me you passed about a week ago. I couldn’t be more proud of you, dear.” Lucrezia smiled warmly at Stella, while she continued to keep Antoine locked in her thighs.

“Oh...but…why...why are you doing that!?”

“He told me that he felt weak, and he wanted to be stronger.”

“Antoine’s not…” Stella trailed off. She thought about all the times she easily overpowered Antoine every time they play wrestled, how he couldn’t get up whenever she pinned him. He always laughed it off, but Stella wondered if she’s part of the reason why he has such a low opinion of himself.

“Mom, you’re hurting him!” Stella blurted, a combination of her guilt and confusion turned into anger.

“If he was truly in pain, he would have tapped out. But if you’re really concerned about your brother, you’re free to take his place.” The thought of dominating her daughter, in the same way she dominated her son these past few months, put a smirk on her lips.

“I-I’m o-okay, S-Stels,” Antoine unconvincingly croaked out.

“And why are you wearing that!?” Stella nearly shouted, indicating her mother’s scandalous high legged micro leotard.

“Why are you wearing that?” Lucrezia retorted with an amused smile, taking a glance at Stella’s white minidress, clearly inheriting her mother’s long, thick legs.

“That’s not even...you know what? I’m just gonna go to bed. I’m too tired for this. Good night."
Stella stormed out of the bedroom in a huff, slamming the door shut. Lucrezia took this opportunity to go for the knockout, squeezing Antoine’s neck hard enough until he inevitably passed out again. She released his unconscious head from her legs, and he lay lifelessly on his bed. Adjusting her leotard, she decided to do her routine victory dance on his unconscious face.

Antoine woke up 15 minutes later with a heavy, but familiar weight and feeling on the side of his face.

“...Hey, I’m back again…” He quietly muttered, cringing at the feeling of Lucrezia’s warm crotch dragging across his moist, sweaty face yet again, her scent clouding his nose. “Why do you...when you knock me out I mean...why do you…” His voice trailed off as her crotch reached his lips.

“What? Rub my pussy all over your face?” She suppressed a chuckle, her blunt vulgarity surprising both of them. “I do this to all of my serious opponents, and I consider you a serious opponent, perhaps my greatest. I do this as an incentive for you to get stronger, but I understand if you want me to go easier on you, dear.” She took a break from riding his lips, and placed her crotch on top of his chin to allow him to speak, her soft thighs framing his face.

“Well? Do you want me to stop treating you like an actual opponent?” She didn’t mean for her question to sound as mocking as it did, though she’s hoping that he takes the bait.

“I guess...I need you to go all out. I...have to be better...” Antoine said, still getting used to her weight.

He relaxed his body, knowing he had no fight in him left for the night.

“I’m glad to hear you say that, dear! And don’t worry, I won’t be here long,”

She said, not intending to get off his face for another hour.

Although it wasn’t hard for Stella to fall asleep, especially considering what she had witnessed earlier, she had a strange series of dreams, the common theme being her brother. Some of them had her mother putting him in various wrestling holds, but a troubling significant amount of them involved Stella being the one on top. Just how much did she enjoy pinning Antoine all those times? It was just a playfight, right? Was she the cause for his apparent inferiority complex? Why can’t she get that image of her mother headscissoring him, and why does she keep imagining herself in the place of her mother? These questions ran through her head for the entire night.

Stella woke up covered in sweat, feeling somewhat nauseous from the imagery that continued to play in her head constantly. She walked towards her and Antoine’s shared bathroom to take a shower and freshen up, then changed into a pair of panties and a white crop top. She decided to check up on her brother, to see if he’s feeling better, only to be greeted by Lucrezia straddling his face on his bed while pinning his wrists.

“Nothing like some early morning training!” She chuckled while showing no apparent effort to keep him down. The bedroom was dark, so Stella couldn’t tell what she was wearing, but it appeared to have shown more skin than her leotard. “Make us some breakfast, will you dear? We’re a bit preoccupied, as you can see!” Stella wordlessly walked away from the scene, immediately striding towards the kitchen to escape that image that stained her brain, futile as it might be.

“Pancakes? Yeah of course. They’re Antoine’s favorite. Eggs and sausage for Mom, too. I’m not that hungry, so I’ll just make toast and jam.” She half-heartedly thought in her head trying to run away from what’s really in her mind, grabbing and assembling the necessary ingredients for the meal in autopilot mode. It took a little over 10 minutes for everything to be made.
By the time she was setting up plates, Lucrezia and Antoine arrived. Antoine was wearing nothing more than a pair of sweatpants, his bare skinny upper body on full display. Lucrezia, curiously enough, opted to wear one of Antoine’s large tee shirts, barely long enough to cover just the very top of her thighs. Both of them were noticeably worn out from their ‘match’, with Antoine’s face noticeably more red than usual, and Lucrezia’s long, brown hair a mess. Antoine’s fatigue aside, he graciously thanked Stella for the breakfast, with his mom soon following suit. The conversations they had during breakfast were somewhat dry, the banal topics being the weather, politics, or general news. It was as if it was any other normal morning, as if Stella hadn’t been gone for months, and how Lucrezia and Antoine spent those months.

“Well I got to run some errands for today, so I have to get dressed. Thanks again for the breakfast, dear.” Lucrezia rose from her and walked over to give Stella a kiss on the cheek, then walked towards Antoine. She gently grabbed his chin with one of her hands. “When I get back, we have a lot of training to do. Be ready.” She left a longer kiss on his cheek, before walking off into her bedroom. With her being out of the way, Antoine turned to his sister.

“Hey Stels, there’s a bunch I have to tell you about, but first things first!” He stood up with his arms stretched towards Stella, who wasted no time in accepting his offer for a hug, nearly knocking him off his feet when she rushed towards him. They embraced each other tightly, for they didn’t have the chance to properly hug each other last night. They held on for quite some time, long enough for them to not have noticed their mother leaving to do her errands, and they only broke away after hearing the front door close. They quickly straightened up the kitchen, then headed to the living room together, sitting right next to each other on the couch while they excitedly talked to each other about the crazy things that happened during the past few months, the funny things that happened at Antoine’s school, the weird things that happened at Stella’s boarding school, what tv shows they’ve caught up on, etc. Then, the topic of their personal strengths and weaknesses came up.

“Honestly I think my biggest weakness is being tickled!” Stella laughed, leaning on Antoine while her arm is wrapped around his shoulder.

“Oh really?!” Antoine suddenly reached for her underarms, and she shouted
“No!” while fighting back against him. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and grabbed his reaching hands, then they rolled off the couch, laughing as they both fought for control. With his back now on the carpeted floor, Stella took that moment to pin his wrists while she squeezed her thighs around his waist, sitting firmly on his stomach. None of his fidgeting could budge her one bit.

“Okay truce! I won’t tickle you anymore! I promise!” Antoine shouted, still amused by his sister’s reaction time, though somewhat bothered that she could still easily pin him.

“Fine, but I’m not getting up!” Stella released his wrists, then leaned her face down to briefly kiss him on the forehead, her breasts pushing against his chest for a moment.

“So, what are YOUR weaknesses?” She sat back up on his stomach, loosening her thighs around his waist while moving her butt a little to make herself more comfortable.

“Uh well uhh…” Antoine thought that he’d be used to his family members wrestling him in less modest outfits, especially with how his mother ‘wrestles’ him on a daily basis. But he’s still cringing at the fact that his sister is straddling him while she wears a thong, and he can feel a good amount of her bare butt cheeks on his bare skin. He wanted to push her off, but he didn’t want to ruin their short moment of rest, at least not yet.

Stella, on the other hand, was guiltily enjoying her position on top. It wasn’t the first time she straddled him, though perhaps the first time she’s done it in such minimal clothing, She always loved the feeling of his warm breathing body underneath her, though why is she okay with the extra skin contact? Could it be the added taboo nature behind her domination? Is that why her mom wears THAT when pinning Antoine? She doesn’t know the answers, nor does she know if they’re the right questions to ask, but regardless, she’s gonna keep being happy with her breathing seat.

“Well? What is your weakness? I promise I won’t tell.” Stella put her hands on her hip, and wiggled her butt on his stomach.

“Uhhh I think my biggest weakness is...how unpredictable I am…”

“That’s not necessarily a weakness-WOAH!” Antoine boosted his torso upwards, trying to push Stella off of him, but it only managed to make her sit higher on his body, with her landing on the high part of his chest. Her thighs clasped the sides of his face, and her crotch was grazing the tip of his chin. Antoine felt the cotton material of her thong, and the warmth of her crotch.

“Nice try!” She affectionately patted his head, then placed her hands on her thighs, still snug around his reddening face.

“I’ll get you next time,” He croaked out with a smile, trying to show Stella that he’s fine, despite her butt now parked on his upper chest. Though he’s more noticeably embarrassed at how easily his sister keeps pinning him. “I’ll need to train much harder,” he thought to himself, though he increasingly feared the outcome of losing to his mother yet again.

“Okay but for real. I told you mine already!” Stella shifted on her seat again to make herself more comfortable, and although she didn’t intend to nudge her crotch harder into his chin, she made no effort to remove herself from that position.

“Well...it’s...it’s my fear of spiders. Too many legs, in my opinion!” The two of them shared a quick laugh, then remained silent for an awkward moment. They stared into each other’s eyes, with Antoine coming up with another plan to remove himself, or at least his face from being so close to his sister’s groin, while Stella thought of ways to sit higher on his face without coming off as too obvious. But before either of them could enact their plans, the sound of the front door opening sent Stella bolting from her seat, and she ran towards the couch. Antoine continued laying on the floor for a moment, before sitting upwards. Lucrezia arrived in the living wearing a short summer dress.

“Hello Antoine! Are you ready for some extra vigorous training today?”

“Uhh yeah...Of course Mom! Let’s go!”

“That’s great to hear, because I will not go easy on you.” Lucrezia immediately disrobed her dress in one swift move, displaying her infamous leotard clad body. “You’re free to watch if you want, dear. Better yet...You could help me out!” She looked at Stella with a smile, her wide hips cocked to the side and her arms crossed.

“Uhhhh yeah...you two against me will definitely help me train better!” Antoine said loudly, but with a half-hearted smile.

“I think I’ll just sit this one out.” Stella left the living room unceremoniously, not wanting to see her curvy mother easily defeat her skinny teen brother. Upon reaching her bedroom, she flopped on her bed, burying her face into her pillows. “What is wrong with meeeeeee,” she mumbled to her pillow. Stella was actually considering sitting on her own brother’s face, and was pretty close to doing so! And her mom does this to Antoine every day?! She was feeling a strange set of emotions, and her brain wasn’t content with just feeling one.

“She shouldn’t do that to Antoine. It’s so wrong. So why do I keep wanting to sit on his face!?” She rolled aimlessly on her bed, keeping her pillow glued to her face as she groaned in frustration. “I should go check on him...Maybe he finally gets that upper hand for once…?” After spending one more minute laying down, she decided to leave her room to quietly observe the match, tip-toeing around the house until she finds a suitable wall to hide behind.

To no one’s surprise, Lucrezia was winning, sitting on Antoine’s face while facing his legs. His arms were pinned by her legs as her ample ass seemingly swallowed his whole head, and she grabbed his legs and pulled them towards her. Stella silently stares on, outright fascinated at how his face disappeared into her buttocks, and how she continues to wedge his face deeper into her crack by rocking her hips side to side. She then released his legs, if only to use her now free hands to grab the back of Antoine’s head, then pull him deeper into her crevice. The sounds of his frustrated mumbles and grunts contrasted with his mother’s quiet breathing and sighs. Not satisfied with merely having her seat be her son’s face, she began swiveling her hips in a circular motion, making sure that he gets just a brief amount of air to breathe in before she sits back down on his face. After 5 whole minutes of this ritual, she sits forward just a bit so that his nose was free, his mouth still covered by her crotch.

The longer this match went on, the more obvious it became apparent that Lucrezia was just toying with her slender opponent, for she casually kept her spot on his face without any sort of effort. His flailing limbs were doing no more than wasting his energy, making Lucrezia’s job easier by the second. Meanwhile, Stella has not moved from her spot hiding by the walls, and her mouth remains agape as she observes this scene unfold before her eyes. She wanted to yell at her mother for these indecent acts, and yet she keeps imagining herself doing that. “Those are just intrusive thoughts,” she tried to reassure herself. “I’m not messed up. I wish these images would get out of my head.” And yet, she could not avert her gaze, as much as she wanted to.

Lucrezia finally stopped sitting on him, standing up slowly from his face. Antoine continued laying there motionless, taking huge deep breaths. Lucrezia placed her barefoot on the side of his face.

“Are you ready to give up, sweetie? I think the winner here is obvious.”

“Not til’ I tap out, and I never...tap.” I have to stay...strong for…”

Lucrezia lowered her body to a squatting position over his face, her crotch grazing the tip of his nose. “Are you sure about that?” Feeling not only fatigued from the wrestling, but absolutely disgusted as her warm body part keeps touching his face, Antoine nevertheless has an unbreakable spirit.

“I will nev-” Lucrezia kept him from completing his sentence by sitting right back down on his face in a forward facesitting pin, his nostrils partially blocked by her mound as his lips were underneath her, and her thighs were squeezing tight enough to prevent his head from moving left or right. He fought with even less energy than before, making his mother’s domination of him trivial. With nothing to stop her from doing what she wants, she began thrusting her hips. She grabbed his hair and pulled his face towards her as she thrusts with a steadily increasing intensity. Lucrezia’s sweaty face wore an expression of utter satisfaction, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly opened as strands of her hair stuck to her face. Antoine spent the last moments of his consciousness struggling to breath in air, hungrily gasping for the valuable resource blocked off by his mother. He finally blacks out completely, his entire body becoming motionless. Lucrezia sat on his chin, pushing her crotch downwards to lift his head up, and cradled his red, moist face with her hands.

“I am so proud of you, sweety,” she began warmly, looking down at her sleeping son framed by her thighs. “You lasted much longer than I thought you would….But I still have some fight left in me…” Lucrezia whispered in a sultry tone, licking her lips with a devious look in her eyes. She fiddled with her outfit a bit, then she began the process of her ‘victory dance’, to Stella’s complete astonishment. For a moment, she couldn’t look away, somewhat enthralled by Lucrezia’s rhythmic movements of her hips,the way she ‘danced’ on his face. But after another 15 minutes of watching this taboo display of dominance on her brother, Stella decided that she’s seen enough, so she snuck back into her room and crawled on her bed, wrapping herself up with plenty of blankets before drifting off into a deep slumber. Like last night, she had a number of unusual dreams, though this time, all of them involving Stella using Antoine’s face in the same crude manner Lucrezia had. Stella hated the fact that she enjoyed those dreams so much, and wanted them to end as much as she wanted them to last. Eventually, she woke up in a cold sweat. The nap seemed to have gone on quite some time, for her bedroom is shrouded in darkness.

Feeling a bit refreshed from the impromptu nap, she got out of her bed, wanting to check on Antoine. “I just need to see if he’s okay,” she thought to herself as she walked around the darkened house. His bedroom door is closed, but there’s still a faint light spilling from below. Stella lightly tapped on the door.

“Hey, can I come in?”

“Sure thing, Stels. It’s unlocked.”

She turned the knob, and was greeted by the sight of her brother laying his back motionless on his bed, his eyes barely opened all the way, let alone display his usual optimistic attitude. Stella got on the bed with him, lying alongside him.

“Are you okay?” She ran her fingers through his hair affectionately.

“She...she really put me in the wringer, Stels. I thought I was ready. I have much more training to do.”

“Antoine, I don’t think what Mom does to you counts as ‘training’.”

“You don’t know that! I’ve been getting stronger these past few months. I really have.” Antoine said, though it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself.

“How does getting your face sat on help you?!”

“Well, it helps me more than your pitying.”

“I’m not…” Stella sat up. “I’m not pitying you!”

“Then help me train.”

“No! I’ll take you to an actual trainer tomorrow.”

“C’mon, you’re pretty strong yourself.”

“Antoine, stop.”

“C’moon!” Antoine starts pushing her lightly.

“Cut it out!” Stella deflects his arms.

He pushes her harder. “C’mon pleaaaase.”

“Antoine there’s a better way to-”

Before she could finish his sentence, he shoved her with much more force than intended, which resulted in her falling off his bed, landing painfully on her back with a thud.

“Stella I didn’t mean-Wait! I’m sorry I’m-” He floundered about for a brief moment, before Stella quickly recovers and jumps back up to her feet. She furiously charged towards him, crawling back on his bed and grabbing his wrists as she swung her body over his, sitting on his chest in a high schoolgirl pin. Stella moved herself further up his chest until she was straddling his throat, her crotch pressing against his chin and her bare thighs once again surrounding his face.

“That fucking hurts!” She growled, striking his forehead with a resounding slap.

“Ow! Yeah I deserved that. But now you can help me train! Lemme try to get out of this-”

“No!” Stella said, thrusting herself at his chin to force him to look up, then pointing her finger at his face, her other hand on her hip. As he uselessly flails his body about, his attempts at dethroning her proved predictably futile. “Tomorrow, we’re going to find you an actual trainer-”

“I can get out of this!”

“-A real professional that can-”

“I got this!”

“-that can help you!”

“Just a bit mo-”

“Stop fucking around!” Stella tightened her thighs around his face, and grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to her crotch as she subtly moved herself upward, resting just below his bottom lip. Feeling the heat from his sister’s crotch, his facial features squirmed, failing to make her budge off of him, for he was still considerably weakened from his training session with Lucrezia.

Stella maintained an angry expression on her face, but she could barely keep herself from biting her lips, enjoying the power she had over her brother. She applied more pressure to his chin, forcing his head to look upwards at her.

“Just listen to me for a second! I know a guy that can teach you-”

“I’m gonna call for Mom!”

“-the basics of self de-WHY?!”

“So she can join in and help me train too!”

“You idiot! This has nothing to do with her!”

“I’m gonna do it!”

“Antoine I swear to fucking-”

“MO-” His cries were cut short, for Stella crudely muffled his mouth with her crotch. He continued to yell for his mother, his tongue and lips lapping against her and his screams vibrating her. Stella reacted by keeping her thighs secured tightly around his face, squeezing harder as each second passed. “Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up,” she continuously repeated under her breath, grabbing his hair and thrusting forwards as she continued to straddle his face. Knowing that there was but a thin layer of fabric between her and his mouth isn’t deterring her in the slightest, and although she could knock him out now if she applied more pressure, she nevertheless kept her position.

Feeling the sensations of his warm mouth, Stella fought hard against the increasingly intense intrusive thoughts that kept popping in her mind as she continued to ride his face. Antoine fought harder than ever to pull her thighs apart from the sides of his head, but her vise grip made his actions completely useless, and he couldn’t even pull his head back from her crotch, as she crossed her ankles underneath his head, pushing his head further upwards.

It took a staggering 3 hours of Stella riding his face, before Antoine finally passed out from sheer exhaustion. Stella lays on her back, her unconscious brother still between her legs. “I should get up,” she thought to herself. “I should get up. I should get up. I should get up. I should get up.” And yet…he’s unconscious. She could do whatever she wanted to him...

Lucrezia woke up early in the morning feeling pleasant. She wrapped herself in a short robe that showed off her thighs, then started towards Antoine’s room for another ‘surprise’ training session. What she saw when she opened his door brought a huge smile to her face.

“You mind if I joined?”, she said sultrily, before disrobing.
Old 29-Sep-20, 13:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I had hopes for what might happen after Stella walked in on Antoine and his mother training, but you surpassed all of them. Not only did we get to see more of Lucrezia's singular training methods, but we learned about Stella's own desires and got to see her take control of her little brother. I really liked this instalment, mate. I hope to see more 'combat' between Stella and Antoine in future chapters.

Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 15:51
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had hopes for what might happen after Stella walked in on Antoine and his mother training, but you surpassed all of them. Not only did we get to see more of Lucrezia's singular training methods, but we learned about Stella's own desires and got to see her take control of her little brother. I really liked this instalment, mate. I hope to see more 'combat' between Stella and Antoine in future chapters.

Thank you very much.
no, thank you. it's comments like these that continue to give me inspiration
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 16:17
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So happy you continued this! I love stellas gradual transformation. Can’t wait for more action between stella and antoine!
The Following User Says Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 19:17
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I like it when the writer goes the extra mile in giving personality to their characters, and takes time to actually set the scene rather than just rushing to the action. Kudos.
The Following User Says Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 23:52
Points: 3,603, Level: 25 Points: 3,603, Level: 25 Points: 3,603, Level: 25
Last Achievements

incredible story. Please continue!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tolerence91 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 22:31
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I really like the way you illustrate the internal conflicts that both the mother and sister have about how inappropriate their actions are. For me it adds a believability that massively elevates the writing and makes it really enjoyable.

Thank you for the excellent work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 16:04
Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Is it possible to specify the size and weight of the characters?

Last edited by fr1fr1; 23-Dec-20 at 16:34.
Old 17-Feb-21, 16:21
Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Read this again and again. And there is no denying one of my favorite two stories on this forum. Hope it will be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stanleysfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-21, 10:58
Points: 4,289, Level: 27 Points: 4,289, Level: 27 Points: 4,289, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Amazing story hands down one of the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to samiam For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother vs sister, facesitting, mother, mother vs daughter, mother vs son, sister