Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-21, 19:45
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question mark 3 Favourite & Least Favourite Holds

Title says it all really. What are you top 3 favourite scissorholds, smothers, pins, etc? What are your least favourite? Why are they your (least) favourite?

I'm trying to get a rough idea of where I stand with some wrestling moves so that, when the time comes, I know what holds I would like her to prioritise. I've never been properly wrestled/submitted before, so what I think about a certain hold may be different to what is experienced. So, my favourites are based on appearance and imagination rather than experience.
I'll go first:

Favourites:

Reverse scissor (the common choice). Her weight pressing down on your chest, her ass right infront of you, perhaps the most helpless pin once inside. though I'm strangely leaning towards backwards reverse scissors - i dont know the name, but its a reverse headscissors facing the woman's feet.

Reverse facesit (again a common choice I reckon). Most humiliating, very desirable spot of the woman's body. Ass cheeks are fleshy and soft, her legs pin your arms as her weight keeps you from escaping. It's perfect.

s.g.pin. Her looking down on you as her thighs frame your face, a very humiliating pin as any girl could pull it off if they straddle you. It's not you vs air (smothers) or you vs pressure (scissors), it's just you vs weight. It can quickly turn into a facesit if she so wanted to. Can also shuffle up into a throat sit, or she could use her hands to smother you. Just a classic and iconic pin with lots to love.

Least favourites:

Armpit smother. It's an armpit, seems like it would be sweaty and unpleasant.

Camel clutch. Not really what I visualise when I envision mixed wrestling. Seems pretty uncommon and doesn't look particularly great or exciting to be in.

Foot choke. This is my favourite of the least favourites (if that makes sense). What I'm talking about here is when the woman uses her feet to press down on the guys neck. There's nothing I particularly hate about it, it's just I like the other moves a whole lot more.

I'm looking forward to hearing your lists and how they may differentiate from mine
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jobckn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-21, 21:55
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 3 Favourite & Least Favourite Holds

Favorites

reverse headscissor
reverse facesit
triangle

(followed by holds like front facesit, schoolgirl pin, grapevine, most head scissors and rear naked choke)

least favorite

armbar, armbar, armbar ( or any kink of lock and bars)
Old 13-Mar-21, 08:21
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Favorites

reverse headscissor
reverse facesit
triangle

(followed by holds like front facesit, schoolgirl pin, grapevine, most head scissors and rear naked choke)

least favorite

armbar, armbar, armbar ( or any kink of lock and bars)
I hate the arm bar! If a girl is experienced with it, she can slap it on and have you tapping before you even know what the hell is going on!

Added after 6 minutes:

My favorite holds are (in no particular order):

The GOAT...the reverse headscissor.
Breast smother
Being mounted. Once a girl has you mounted, you are pretty much at her mercy.

Least favorite:

Armbar
Grapevine ( I have terrible flexibility)
Guillotine (puts a lot of pressure on the windpipe if not executed correctly)

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 13-Mar-21 at 08:21.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-21, 03:28
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobckn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Title says it all really. What are you top 3 favourite scissorholds, smothers, pins, etc? What are your least favourite? Why are they your (least) favourite?

I'm trying to get a rough idea of where I stand with some wrestling moves so that, when the time comes, I know what holds I would like her to prioritise. I've never been properly wrestled/submitted before, so what I think about a certain hold may be different to what is experienced. So, my favourites are based on appearance and imagination rather than experience.
I'll go first:

Favourites:

Reverse scissor (the common choice). Her weight pressing down on your chest, her ass right infront of you, perhaps the most helpless pin once inside. though I'm strangely leaning towards backwards reverse scissors - i dont know the name, but its a reverse headscissors facing the woman's feet.

Reverse facesit (again a common choice I reckon). Most humiliating, very desirable spot of the woman's body. Ass cheeks are fleshy and soft, her legs pin your arms as her weight keeps you from escaping. It's perfect.

s.g.pin. Her looking down on you as her thighs frame your face, a very humiliating pin as any girl could pull it off if they straddle you. It's not you vs air (smothers) or you vs pressure (scissors), it's just you vs weight. It can quickly turn into a facesit if she so wanted to. Can also shuffle up into a throat sit, or she could use her hands to smother you. Just a classic and iconic pin with lots to love.

Least favourites:

Armpit smother. It's an armpit, seems like it would be sweaty and unpleasant.

Camel clutch. Not really what I visualise when I envision mixed wrestling. Seems pretty uncommon and doesn't look particularly great or exciting to be in.

Foot choke. This is my favourite of the least favourites (if that makes sense). What I'm talking about here is when the woman uses her feet to press down on the guys neck. There's nothing I particularly hate about it, it's just I like the other moves a whole lot more.

I'm looking forward to hearing your lists and how they may differentiate from mine
I'm guessing from what you said that you have not experienced some (or most?) of these holds yourself. If so, my suggestion on some of these holds would be - don't knock it until you try it. You might find some holds that look appealing aren't very enjoyable in practice, and also that the reverse might be true. My recommendation is to experiment some, preferably in a session with someone who you trust to let you go if you are really disliking a particular hold.

As an example..I found very quickly, in my first session (with Karla Nelsen) that I love head scissors, but do NOT like body scissors at all. And additional experience with both types of scissors has just reinforced that. Until I tried it, I figured I'd like one about as much as the other. Needless to say, Karla (an absolute sweetheart) released the body scissors as soon as I objected.

And regarding the camel clutch - this is one of my favorites. Of course, it depends on what you're going for in a session. I like holds where the girl can torture me for a while, keeping me completely helpless and right on the edge of submitting, and a well applied camel clutch is really good for this (even from smaller, non-bodybuilder types). As an example, The Vegas Princess (check her out on the Scissor Vixens site, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], if you're not familiar with her) had me 100% at her mercy with her camel clutch...and all the while, teasing me about how easily a 110 lb. girl was kicking my ass and making me cry.

And regarding the original question - favorites: head scissors, facesitting, camel clutch, breast smothers. I know that's 4 instead of 3, but I can't really pick one to eliminate. Least favorites: body scissors, and any kind of joint manipulation (like wrist locks).

Biffer
The Following User Says Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-21, 09:54
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm guessing from what you said that you have not experienced some (or most?) of these holds yourself. If so, my suggestion on some of these holds would be - don't knock it until you try it. You might find some holds that look appealing aren't very enjoyable in practice, and also that the reverse might be true. My recommendation is to experiment some, preferably in a session with someone who you trust to let you go if you are really disliking a particular hold.

As an example..I found very quickly, in my first session (with Karla Nelsen) that I love head scissors, but do NOT like body scissors at all. And additional experience with both types of scissors has just reinforced that. Until I tried it, I figured I'd like one about as much as the other. Needless to say, Karla (an absolute sweetheart) released the body scissors as soon as I objected.

And regarding the camel clutch - this is one of my favorites. Of course, it depends on what you're going for in a session. I like holds where the girl can torture me for a while, keeping me completely helpless and right on the edge of submitting, and a well applied camel clutch is really good for this (even from smaller, non-bodybuilder types). As an example, The Vegas Princess (check her out on the Scissor Vixens site, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], if you're not familiar with her) had me 100% at her mercy with her camel clutch...and all the while, teasing me about how easily a 110 lb. girl was kicking my ass and making me cry.

And regarding the original question - favorites: head scissors, facesitting, camel clutch, breast smothers. I know that's 4 instead of 3, but I can't really pick one to eliminate. Least favorites: body scissors, and any kind of joint manipulation (like wrist locks).

Biffer
You're correct. I haven't experienced most of the holds I'm talking about. I get what yore saying about don't know it before you try it, it's impossible to tell how something would be without experiencing it first hand. I haven't had a session yet, I'm saving some money up and waiting for the pandemic to go, and perhaps waiting a little while longer too. I'd feel nervous about doing a session as I feel I'd be diving straight into the deep end: if I go into a session with little experience in most holds, I'd be biting off more than I could chew. I know the session wrestlers respect whatever limits you put down, so there's probably nothing to be scared of, but nonetheless I'm still anxious.

Is there anyone you recommend for a beginner sessioner? I'd imagine you'd want to start with quite a light girl as opposed to the likes of Rage or skylar rene.

Thanks for your response
Old 15-Mar-21, 01:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobckn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're correct. I haven't experienced most of the holds I'm talking about. I get what yore saying about don't know it before you try it, it's impossible to tell how something would be without experiencing it first hand. I haven't had a session yet, I'm saving some money up and waiting for the pandemic to go, and perhaps waiting a little while longer too. I'd feel nervous about doing a session as I feel I'd be diving straight into the deep end: if I go into a session with little experience in most holds, I'd be biting off more than I could chew. I know the session wrestlers respect whatever limits you put down, so there's probably nothing to be scared of, but nonetheless I'm still anxious.

Is there anyone you recommend for a beginner sessioner? I'd imagine you'd want to start with quite a light girl as opposed to the likes of Rage or skylar rene.

Thanks for your response
I haven't been very active with sessions for the last few years, and I haven't sessioned with either Rage or Skylar Rene (I've hoped to meet Skylar for a long time, but haven't had the opportunity). My only relatively recent session was with Gia Love in late summer, 2019. If she appeals to you, I'd recommend her without question. Among other things, I think she would be an excellent choice for a first-timer.

The decision about who to start with depends on a lot of things - what type of session you want (muscle worship; fantasy, light, semi-competitive, competitive wrestling; boxing; arm wrestling; role play; domination; some mix of multiple things), the type of physique you like, and probably a bunch of other things. So there's no really "right" universal answer.

Biffer
Old 15-Mar-21, 02:56
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

I love the camel clutch too. I had no idea about the Vegas Princess. She has a good camel clutch? Do you have any picture of you in it? I'm looking her up now.Thanks
Old 15-Mar-21, 11:33
Last Achievements

Sorry, no pictures of me with Vegas Princess. And unfortunately, she's been off the session scene for a few years now.

Biffer
The Following User Says Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-21, 20:43
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I like feeling the woman’s strength and being overpowered so mine are as follows:

1. Bodyscissors - I feel so weak when a woman is crushing me and making me give up just by squeezing her legs around me. I also like the like the confidence and taunting once a woman realizes she can get submissions on me with it.

2. Grapevine / breast smother combo. - I like how it is very obvious that I am losing to a woman and I’ve been in a few where I really struggled to tap out because it was so well placed that I couldn’t verbally or physically signal that I was giving up.

3. Torture rack - I don’t think it’s possible to be in any less control of a match than being helplessly suspended off the ground. Even if it isn’t positioned right to be overly painful, there’s really no way to wiggle out.

Least favorite - I don’t dislike any of these, I just prefer most other moves better

1. Schoolgirl pin - I don’t really feel weak in this pin, I feel like almost anyone of any size could hold it effectively. The sequence that led me to be in that position is more enjoyable than the pin itself. I’m just stuck and ready to give up so I can try again

2. Headscissors - I’m not a huge fan of pain and these just feel uncomfortable to me. Same as #1, tap and start over

3. Joint locks /bending things in other directions. Extremely effective but all I can think about is that it hurts and I want it to stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-21, 14:20
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I'm not into real fights, but fantasy execution and masturbation afterwards.
As such, the ones I like are:

-Breast smother
-Headscissors
-Dragon sleeper (armpit smother)

I like RNCs as well, but I feel the other ones have better contact and interaction.

And the ones I don't like are:

-Holds/locks that are meant to immobilize and cause pain.
-Smothers with ass or pussy (facesitting, etc.)
-Smothers with feet.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, headscissors, pin, submission