Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jul-21, 18:46
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Facesit Ms. Jolene

“...So we’ll be reading chapters 1 through 4 here today, and you’ll all have to read chapters 5 through 10 tonight. Any questions before we start?” Jolene addressed her class of tired high schoolers, clearly ready to go home as it’s Friday, but it’s only 6th period. She figured that giving the students a light workload will allow them more time to relax after the reading is done.

Jolene has shoulder length straight blonde hair, complementing her fair skin. She is wearing a solid gray ruffled blouse, skintight teal stretch skinny jeans, and black ankle boots, and although her outfit meets the school’s dress code, her hourglass figure and voluptuous curves makes her outfit look downright immodest! She pretends not to notice the male students (and sometimes, female students) ogling at her ‘assets’, and rarely a day goes by where her hips or her butt brushes against the shoulders and backs of her students as she walks past their desks.

“Uhhhh Ms. Johnson? Can we read those other chapters tomorrow instead of doing it for homework?” Aaron, a somewhat skinny, pale-faced male, asked her without raising his hand, as usual, but Jolene kept her composure for now, because she was in a great mood. Her beloved niece and nephew were gonna spend the weekend with her! Also, maybe this time he had a valuable answer as to why he would ask for an extension. Maybe just this once.

“It’s just like, I’m kinda tired and everything, and I wanna play some video games and stuff. Plus I think I already saw The Good Gadsden movie like a few years ago so that basically means I’ve already read the book.” A quarter of the classroom visibly facepalmed, another quarter audibly sigh, and the rest of the class had a brief laughing fit.

Pursing her lips while furrowing her brow for a moment, Jolene simply waited for the noise to die down, and then she gave Aaron a simple, if not unorthodox proposition. “Tell you what, if you can beat me in a wrestling match in front of this class, I’ll go ahead and give everyone here a 100 on the test for The Good Gadsden. Sounds good?”

“Pfft, yeah,” he replied with an unearned tone of arrogance, quickly standing up in his seat as he headed towards the front of the classroom.

“Is this... is this allowed?” One male student in the back whispered.

“Harry, you absolute fool! The Silverleaf county district now allows teachers to use physical force to restrain students if needed, about a month ago! Did ya not see the news!?” Cherry, his red haired female friend, whispered back to him somewhat loudly.

“You got this, Ay Ay Ron,” Wessam encouraged his friend, giving him a thumbs up while wondering how in the hell could a heavier woman, with a few inches on him no less, could lose.

“Whenever you’re ready,” she calmly stated, simply standing in front of him with her arms to the side. Aaron got into a crouching position, then sprinted towards her, intending to stick his head between her legs so he can then lift her up on his shoulders, then slam her on to the floor, then he can finally pin her for the 3 count! Not that he has any sort of experience doing this, but hey, getting that free 100 would really help his grade by a massive amount. And maybe Rachel, that cute girl who sits on the other side of the classroom, will finally realize just how much of a hottie Aaron actually is.

Unfortunately for him, this isn’t that kind of wrestling story.

Aaron did go through with his plan to charge between her legs, but was somehow surprised that he was unable to lift her up. Instead, Jolene took this opportunity to squeeze her thick thighs together, causing an understated amount of pain for Aaron’s head. His normally pale face adopting a shade of crimson red, he could neither see the the students laughing at him while taking pictures due to his face facing the wall, nor could he hear his crush Rachel stating that her bestie Olivia would love to see this, with Jolene’s thighs also muffling his ears.

“Just this once, you can pull out your phones for just a little bit” Jolene said, clearly beaming with pride as all the students rushed to record this ‘match’. She even smiled for some of the many pictures they took, which will no doubt be plastered all over social media in the near future. Cherry leered on at the scene in front of her, with her face turning a shade of crimson while biting her lips. Wessam also didn’t mind the unusual disruption in class, but it also got him thinking that this wasn’t even the 1st time he saw a friend of his get so easily defeated by a curvy woman, with the first being Antoine, and how easily he lost to his curvaceous-

“Alright everyone! All phones away and turn your book to page 4. Who would like to read first?” Jolene’s order broke Wessam’s concentration, and he, along with the rest of the class, quickly pulled their books out, all while Jolene continued to keep Aaron in her thighs, not budging at all as his struggles to escape died down. He remained stuck in that kneeling position for the remainder of the entire class, unable to do anything while his back was still facing the class.

Once class was concluded, Jolene finally released Aaron from her grip, causing him to crumble onto the floor on his side, allowing him some time to nurse his very sore neck. That relief was short lived, however, as Jolene stuck her foot out, pressing it against one of his shoulders to force him on his back.

“I don’t think you’ve really had the opportunity to listen to today’s lesson, so I will read you chapters 1 through 4 myself, while you lay there and listen.”

“But Ms. Johnson, I still have 7th period and-OOF!” His sentence was cut short from Jolene suddenly dropping her butt on his chest, moving further up his body so that her thighs can surround his face.

“I’ll send an email to your 7th period teacher. Also, no talking!” She scooted up towards his neck, then placed her crotch directly on top of his mouth, placing a lot of weight on his face, his cheeks turning red as Jolene’s thighs squeezed the face between them.

And so she spent the rest of 7th period alone with Aaron in her classroom, never moving from her spot on top of his face. At some points, she’d grab his hair to pull his head towards her, while thrusting her hips. “Wow, this new policy for dealing with students is sooo fun,” she thought to herself, after thrusting for a 7th time, while thinking of other students she could ‘punish’ in any of her other classes. At one point, he grabbed at her thighs to try to pull them apart, leading Jolene to comment that “that’s no way to touch a teacher!”, which led to her moving even further on his head, forcing him to lay his head sideways. While his mouth is no longer in constant contact with his teacher’s crotch, her large butt however, is now covering up the other side of his head not being mashed into the carpet. “I wanted a close up of Ms. Johnson’s butt, but not that close!” Aaron thought to himself.

Once the final bell of the day had rung, Jolene reluctantly released her prisoner, somewhat bummed that she had to let him go. While on her trip home, she thought about some of the smaller students in her class, and fantasized ways of pinning them down and facesitting them, because for her, the smaller they are, the easier and more fun it is to dominate them. The whole experience reminded her of her youth, back when she used to ‘wrestle’ (facesit) her younger brother, and her cousins. But then she realized that her brother Joseph’s teen kids are coming to stay with her for the weekend, and her nephew in particular looks a lot like her brother, which got her thinking…

Of course, when Joshua and Josephine first came to their Aunt Jo’s house, they didn’t notice anything different about her behavior. She still doted on them, giving them a lot of affection, which Joshua didn’t reciprocate as much as his sister, but that was nothing unusual for teen boys. As always, the siblings shared the guest room, though fortunately she had two spare beds for them to sleep in. And later on in the night, Jolene stripped out of her work clothes and decided to roam around the house in her white lace bra and black lace thong, which of course she can do because it’s her house and she can dress however she wants! Joshua was somewhat uncomfortable seeing his aunt walk around in such skimpy clothing while still being outwardly affectionate with him, once again not unusual for teen boys. As it got later in the night, Jolene decided that now is the time to act!

While his older sister Josephine was in the guest room chatting with her friend over the phone, Joshua, wearing a tank top and basketball shorts, was in the living room on the couch, figuring out what to watch on his aunt’s streaming services, because there’s just so much to choose from! But his browsing was cut short by his aunt walking up to him, standing very closely to him while looking at him intently, a hungry look on her face.

“So...wanna wrestle?” She bluntly asked him, somewhat distracted by how Joshua’s short brown hair, blue eyes, and his slender frame makes him a near replica of her brother.

“Uhhhh...I think I’ll pass,” He answered, forcing himself to keep his full attention on the TV in front of him, because if not, he’d see just how *little* her underwear covered her body, and how different parts of her body jiggled whenever she moved, and how-

“Why not?” She prodded.

“Because uhhh...I’m just not feeling it, ya know?” he answered, not wanting to state the obvious reason because it’ll just bring more attention to her barely covered body.

“Well...Can I have one last hug from my cute nephew for tonight?” She requested, her arms stretched out towards him.

“Sure…” He stood up slowly and hovered his arms awkwardly around his aunt, and she responded by pulling him very closely to her body, wrapping her arms tightly around his torso while she pressed her body against him. Then in a move that shouldn’t surprise anyone reading these kinds of stories, she lightly kicked his foot, causing him to lose balance, allowing her to quickly fall on top of him. Landing on his back with a thud, Joshua was too surprised to do anything as his aunt rapidly sat on his chest, her massive butt squeezing the air out of him while her thighs started to frame his face.
Her hands on her hips, she looked down at him arrogantly.
“Ha ha! Got you!”
“Okay now can you let me up please????” He whined, being somewhat annoyed that his aunt wrestled him even when he said no, and the fact that she’s sitting on his chest.

“Make me,” she mocked, reliving the many times she had her brother in that same position. Only this time, he was much smaller, to Jolene’s absolute delight.

“Aunt Jo please let me up.”

“C’mon, why don’t cha wanna roughhouse with your ol aunt?”

“Please just let me go.” His request for freedom was answered by Jolene moving to sit even higher than before, straddling his neck, her lace covered crotch now braced tightly to his chin, and her bare thighs more constricted around his face. She began using her free hands to poke and prod at the face below her, squeezing Joshua’s nose a few times as well.

“Get your...pussy out of my face!” he croaked out.

“Young man! I will not tolerate such rude language from my nephew. Now how about I give you a closer view!” Jolene said with a slasher smile.

“Aunt Jo, I'm sorry! Please no DON’T-”

He began, before she quickly sat directly on his mouth, her lace covered crotch pressing heavily against his lips while her mound was but a few millimeters from covering his nostrils. Joshua screamed into her crotch while flailing his limbs about, like that’s gonna do anything. Jolene absolutely delighted in this, once again taking her back to the days when she used to sit on her brother’s face on a daily basis. At first, she only did that whenever he annoyed her, but after realizing just how fun it was, it became a very common occurrence, sometimes happening multiple times in a single day! And she relished the way her brother would cringe whenever she sat on him in her underwear (which was 90% of the time), and now she’s getting that same reaction from her nephew! His face was squished, and he was quite irate, both from his aunt squeezing her thighs on the sides of his face, and the fact that he’s getting a lot more intimate with his aunt’s underwear than he feels he needed to be (which is 0%).

Time seemed to come at a standstill, his face getting more numb and sore as the many minutes pass by, and his attempts at pushing her off of his mouth got more futile, for his lack of energy is only allowing him to grope at her massive bare butt cheeks to try to dislodge her, or at the very least, make her budge at least *once*! Jolene, meanwhile, was amused at the sight of her nephew grabbing her butt, thinking about how jealous her male students would have been, but to her, it’s a lot more fun when her victim doesn’t like it at all, and who would hate getting facesat by her more than her own brother and nephew?! As Joshua continues to lose feeling in his lips, Jolene starts to get comfortable with her unwilling seat, putting her hands on her thighs as her nephew continues to struggle underneath her weight, when the voice of her niece came to her.

“Hahaha what are you doing to poor Josh!?” Like her aunt, Josephine (or Josie as she prefers to be called), was a curvaceous blond haired woman. Her usually long hair was tied into a ponytail, and she was wearing a white t-shirt extending just to her bare upper thighs, and black knee high socks. She had walked out of the guest room to get herself a drink when she came across a most amusing sight.

“Oh, we’re just wrestling,” she calmly replied, nonchalantly placing her hands on her hips while completely ignoring the increasingly feeble attempts from Josh to dislodge her.

“You’re sitting on his face! HAHAHAHA!” Josie doubled over with hysterical glee, causing a few chuckles from Jolene herself. Although most of Josh’s vision and hearing was obstructed by his aunt’s thighs and crotch, he could barely see glimpses of Jolene enjoying the schadenfreude of watching him losing in such a pitiful fashion, and even Jolene’s thick thighs couldn’t completely mute the sounds of Josie’s tea kettle whistling laugh. Although he is beyond disappointed that she isn’t coming to his rescue, he’s kinda been somewhat rude to her these past few days, once again not unusual for teen boys.

“Well, that just means he’s bad at wrestling!” The sounds of the women cackling echoed throughout the house.

“HAHA LOOK AT HIS FACE!! HE LOOKS LIKE A FISH!” Josie barely wheezed out, before doubling over yet again. The sight of his face squished between her aunt’s thighs was something she wasn’t going to forget for a while. After Josie finally calmed down, she asked Jolene, “So like, is sitting on his face as fun as it looks?”

“Ehhh...no, not really. Because it’s EVEN more fun than that!” Jolene shouted with exaggerated glee. “Why, wanna give it a whirl?”

“I mean, yes, kinda? But like, wouldn't it be weird to sit on my own brother’s face in my underwear?”

“Not at all! It’s not like you’re COMPLETELY naked or anything! And I used to pin your father just like this back in the day!”

Josh wasn’t able to fully hear the conversation that had just transpired, so when Jolene finally pulled her thighs off the sides of his face and moved her perch back to his chest, he was relieved, fully ignorant of the horror that awaited him.

“Am I free now?” he asked, a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

“Ummmm I wouldn’t necessarily say thaaaat...more like ‘under new management’.” Josie said ominously, walking slowly towards Josh’s head. While facing Jolene, who’s still settled on Josh’s chest, Josie stood astride Josh’s head, giving him a good view of the grey cotton thong underneath her t-shirt that was slowly descending towards his face! With his arms pinned by Jolene’s legs, and his overall stamina depleted, all he could really do was to turn his head to the side so his face wouldn’t be enveloped between his sister’s ass cheeks, while feebly pleading with Josie to maybe reconsider smothering him with her butt. However, the closer her butt got to his face, the more apparent that his bargaining isn’t gonna work out at all. His head now turned to the right, he felt an extra wave of revulsion when he first felt one of his sister’s bare ass cheek grazing the left side of his face. He imagined that although that much weight on one side of his face would be very painful, it’d be much better than having his face deep within her crack. Unfortunately for him, he had no way of finding out, because Josie reached behind herself to grab Josh’s hair, dragging his head off its side so that his face pointed upwards, then making that final descent downwards, plunging his face deep within her cheeks! To make matters worse, Josie hooked both of her feet underneath his head to keep pushing his face deeper, and then she wiggled her hips left and right to fully slot his face in.

If one were to make the observation that Joshua Johnson isn’t a big fan of his current predicament, ‘understatement’ would not even begin to describe it. With her ass cheeks covering his eyes and mouth, and his nose having only a bit of air between her cheeks, his entire world was Josie’s butt! Not to mention the massive amount of weight on his head AND on his chest, neither of which he’s going to get used to anytime soon.

“Well, at least it smells better,” he thought to himself, desperately trying to salvage whatever silver lining could possibly exist when his nose is an unwilling resident of his sister’s crack, which had the aroma of her vanilla scented body wash. With the last bit of resistance finally drained from his body, he laid still, hoping that they’d get bored, or Josie would realize just how weird it is to sit on her brother’s face.

“This is sooo comfy! Is it weird that I like it so much?” Josie asked, settling herself on Joshua’s face, getting a feel for his facial features on her bare cheeks.

“Not at all, sweetie! I’ve spent HOURS on Joseph’s face before!” Jolene beamed at her niece, proud of the fact that she’s passing her legacy of facesitting younger brothers on to the next generation. “Speaking of sitting on faces, guess what I got to do in class today?” Jolene then boasts proudly about how she used their county’s new policy as an excuse to wrestle down Aaron in front of his classmates, counting his outburst and their subsequent wrestling match as ‘disrupting the class’. “I just wish some of the smaller students were troublemakers too.”

“Oh yeah I read about that too!’ Josie chimed in excitedly, slightly bouncing on Josh’s increasingly flattening face. “Though it technically doesn’t state what counts as disrupting the class, if I remember correctly, just that physical force can be used to stop them,” she winked at her aunt mischievously.

“Oh...OHHHH yes! There’s this senior in my 4th period class who always sits at the very back of the class with his head down. A very skinny fella, I might add. I think his name is Zane. Maybe I can consider his laziness as a disruption! Josie, you are an evil genius!” Jolene reached forward to embrace her niece, the two of them still sitting comfortably on Josh. His aunt and older sister continued to use him as their seat for the next 45 minutes while continuing on with their conversations, all of them on mundane subjects. But only after Joshua started snoring into Josie’s crack did they start to realize that they’ve been there for quite some time.

“Yeaaah I think we need to let the poor guy up now,” Jolene whispered, as she began to rise up from Josh’s chest. Josie soon followed suit, trying to keep her giggling at a quiet volume, as to not wake up her brother. Still standing astride his head, she placed her left foot on his unresponsive face, now completely red and moist from her sweat.

“Oof, he is knocked the fu-I mean the ‘frick’ out!” Josie marveled at Josh’s slumbering form. Still pushing his head about with her foot, she added, “This is going to be a fun weekend…”

Last edited by i l t t; 07-Jul-21 at 18:50. Reason: adding more spaces to the paragraphs for easier reading
Old 07-Jul-21, 18:57
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ms. Jolene

Great stuff! Love that standing headscissor
The Following User Says Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-21, 13:47
Points: 1,300, Level: 14 Points: 1,300, Level: 14 Points: 1,300, Level: 14
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

another amazing work. both the aunt and the niece are appealing
The Following User Says Thank You to stanleysfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-21, 19:24
Points: 2,468, Level: 20 Points: 2,468, Level: 20 Points: 2,468, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I'm a big fan of your work and how it all seems to be in the same setting. Can't wait for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrekt For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-21, 22:00
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

thank you all for the feedback. also i updated [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-21, 12:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Wow, both Jolene and Josie look gorgeous in your character album, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
aunt, aunt vs nephew, facesitting, sister