Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-11, 12:48
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default the home maid

I was on my visit to India (New Delhi) at my aunt's place to attend my younger cousin’s 18th birthday bash. In India everyone has a house maid. The one at my aunt's place was pretty and hot. She was thin and had a very light complexion. She looked docile, but nevertheless was not weak (being a house maid is very laborious in India). I used to stare at her often and decided to take a step forward one day.

The house maid did seem to catch me giving her quick glances. But coming from a highly developed country, and the she looking so vulnerable, I confidently decided to use my digital camera to shoot her around my room. I put the camera on video mode, and hid it behind a few books. My aunt (age 34) and her family (2 girl cousins – age 18 and 21(same as me)) was rich and well off. Both my cousins had fancy gadgets and the maid at least knew what they were meant for.

I was lying on my bed when she entered. The maid studied the camera and quickly realized what it was being used for. After all, as I said, she did seem to know that I ogled at her secretly. She talked to me about it and all I could do was fluster. She threatened to show it to everyone and I decided to bribe her off. But she wouldn’t accept money. What she wanted, took me by surprise.

“Can I sit down and talk”, she asked. As soon as I said ”ok”, she stepped over me and sat with a thump on my stomach. Though I liked her, I never dreamt of any contact with her. She was just a house maid, and so sweaty after the day’s hard work.

I glared at her as she moved forward, now positioned on my chest. She clamped my head tightly with her thighs. I could feel how very firm and thin they were. She moved a little bit forward and her crotch was resting on my chin. The maid slid further up and now could only see my shocked eyes as she covered my mouth and my nose. I felt like crying but somehow controlled it.

She pinned my hands under her feet and rose a little. To my horror she then slowly she started to pull up her saree(an Indian dress, which flows free from the waist to the heels, like a long thin skirt, but wrapped around the body with many folds). She pulled each fold till the saree was up to her waist. I could now completely see her sexy thighs, the long fair thin legs and her undergarment.

She mounted my face, and sat on it in a squatting position. My nose was pushed into her crotch as I inhaled the smelly sweat of the panties. I was allowed a little air now and then, but she sat on my face till was I was out of both, breath and energy. She got up, but to my dismay turned around, now facing my feet, and sat down on my face, full-weight, and her saree still above the waist. I tried to push her off but was not strong enough. My nose disappeared into her thin, firm sweaty butts, as she started riding my face. She continued doing this faster and harder, till she touched a rhythm. I could here her groan as she came down hard on my face one last time. Now I was crying.

She turned around one more, facing my face, her fair, bare hot legs bent and placed on either side above my head. “Kiss me and say that you are a pervert”. She ordered. She rose till she was squatting above my face, her pussy hovering above my mouth. I kissed it and said what she had ordered. She made me do this many times till I was practically snogging her. She let go off her saree as it fell on me and my face disappeared under it. She then sat tiptoed, bent forward, her arms resting on her knees and her full weight on me, as if checking like a queen how much weight her throne would take. I was lying down, beaten and embarrassed, being rested on like an inanimate object.

The maid still was on me in her dominating pose with my hands under her feet and my wet face below her ass. She was catching her breath after the long workout, and this very moment, from under her saree, I heard footsteps enter my bedroom. It was Anita, my tall, slender and bronze 21 year old cousin.

To be continued…
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-11, 07:05
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,432 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: the home maid

Nice story there, in unusual setting. Love to read the next part, and hopes he fights back a little more.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: