Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-13, 00:26
Points: 1,266, Level: 14 Points: 1,266, Level: 14 Points: 1,266, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girl finds her victim in park

She was waiting for me at the gate. My free will had been restored by time away from her but as soon as I say her I felt it melt away. She smiled at me and came over. She gave me a hug rubbing her big breasts against my chest and grinding her hips into mine. She took my hand and led me away to a quieter area. She hugged me again. It felt very good. Then she kissed me on the lips. "There you see, obeying me can be nice. I hope that you are going to be a good boy. She handed me a note and a small packet. "Read it now" she said.

I read the note

Immediately before reading any more pretend to drop something and as you bend down to get it, kiss my feet.
I did it immediately.

I went back to the note

Immediately turn around and let me twist your arm.

"Too slow!" she said

Before I knew what had happened she had spun me round and my arm was up behind my back. She had pulled me backwards and sat down on the low wall, while I was on the floor in front of her. Her powerful thighs encircled my body and crushed it. My arm was forced up further behind my back. She draped her long coat around us to hide what she was doing to me.

She whispered in my ear "You must obey me immediately. I won't tolerate any slowness!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easy_to_pin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-13, 18:38
Last Achievements

To emphasise the point she crossed her ankles and crushed hard with her thighs in what I now know is a scissor hold. She didn't just crush, and put in pulsed crushes that really wore my abs down until her powerful thighs were working directly on my internal organs. When she knew that I was helpless against her thighs, she used her thighs to force my body down at the same time as she forced my arms up behind my back.

I felt that she was going to dislocate both my shoulders. It was so painful and I was completely helpless between her strong thighs. There was nothing I could do to stop her torturing me.

"Disobeying me can be painful can't it?"

"Yes miss" I croaked through the pain

Two more pulsed crushes with her thighs wore my body down even further.

"Are you going to obey me immediately in future?"

"Yes, of course, immediately"

"That's good, because if you disobey me again, I won't just use pain, I will also use humiliation and that can be a lot more painful in the long term. Do you understand?"

"Yes, miss"

"That's good"

She released me from the painful hold. Her thighs now just held me in place. My shoulders felt like they were on fire. To my surprise she massaged them, and then used her thighs to push me further down so that my head went back between her breasts. It was heaven.

"There you see there are rewards for obeying me. Now read the next item on the note"

The packet I gave you contains a pair of ladies panties. Go to the toilets and put them on at once, then come back and show me. Keep them on all day until we meet at the end of the day

I went to the buys toilets and put the knickers on. They were very silky, lacy and frilly. There was no way that I would be able to pass them off as boys pants. They were also rather tight and gave me a contant dull pain in my balls. Concious of the earlier beating I had received for being too slow to obey, I pulled up my trousers and hurried back to her.

She pulled me close and hugged me. She put her hand down my trousers and felt the knickers. "That's good you obeyed and very quickly too. Do you want to thank me for teaching you to obey quickly?"

Immediately I said "Yes miss, thank you for teaching me to obey you immediately".

She kissed me. Her big breasts warmed my chest."Now make sure that you keep them on. We had better get in the class now, you might want to sit by me"

I say by her in every lesson.

Midway through the morning I remembered we had PE/Games that afternoon. How was I going to change in the boys locker room wearing these frilly knickers!

I decided that I had to change back to my own pants just before PE.

Last edited by easy_to_pin; 08-Jun-13 at 00:09.
Old 06-Jan-13, 22:52
Last Achievements

At lunch time she told me to follow her. She led me to a stationery room and unlocked the door. I wondered how she had got the key, but I didn't ask. She told me to go inside and followed me in. She turned on the light and locked the door.

She told me to kneel before her and kiss her feet and then she turned around and told me to kiss her ass.

She told me to stand up. She undid my trousers and let them drop. "Good, glad to see that you are obeying your instructions and you are wearing the lovely panties I gave you."

"But I have PE this afternoon. I can't change into my shorts in front of everyone while I am wearing these. Do you mind if I put my own pants on just for PE?"

"Its good that you asked. If you had just removed them before PE I would have found out, and punished you. However, when I make rules they have to be followed without exception. If you want me to make an exception, you have to offer me something else instead."

"Well I could lick you again if you want?"

"I was going to make you do that now anyway. I was thinking more in terms of your offering to wear more female clothing at all other times. I will give you the package of clothes that I will require you to wear tomorrow. If I allow you to wear your own pants for PE, then you will have to wear these clothes at all other times."

"What will the other clothes be?"

"Don't ask questions. You will do what I tell you. Now thank me for being so reasonable about your request"

I thanked her, but I wouldn't have done if I knew what she had in store for me with the additional female clothes.

With that she pushed me to the floor, landing heavily on my stomach. She repeatedly raised her hips and dropped back down on my stomach and lower ribs. This really knocked the wind out of me. There was no way I could do anything to defend myself. The time between the bounces was too quick. After only 3 bounces, I was completely helpless, and she must have bounced on me 10 or more times. She pinned my arms over my head and sat on my face. She was not wearing any knickers. I was helpless beneath her, and feeling thoroughly dominated. I knew what was required of me and started licking at once. After 15 minutes of work she orgasmed over me pushing down on my face so hard that she cut off all my air and nearly knocked me out.

"Good, glad to see that you are learning to serve me"

She put a belt under my neck and pulled my head up. "Kneel" she commanded. I got up to a kneeling position. She turned and pulled my face into her bottom with the belt. She buckled the belt around the tops of her thighs, and began to walk around the room. My face was pushed against her left or right buttock as she took each step. I had no choice but to crawl after her. It was very humiliating but she did have a fanstastic bottom.

Eventually she released me. "Now you need to appreciate just how big my breasts are." She removed her top. Her breasts were very big. They were pulled together by a black silk bra into a stunning cleavage, but their full roundness still spilled out to the side of her chest. "Kneel before me". I knelt before her. She pulled my head into her cleavage, and began to smother me. When I ran short of air, self-preservation kicked in and I began to struggled, but she held me firm and simply twisted me around and down to the floor, without at any time letting me get any air. I struggled and bucked under her, but she just rode up and down with me. All I did was to tire myself out and use up my remaining supply of oxygen. Everything went black and I passed out. When I came to I was feeling very submissive. Behind KO'd by a woman's breasts is an awe inspiring feeling. I found myself dressed in her bra.

She came over and put her foot on my chest. I stared up at her naked breasts. They were huge, with big dark brown very erect nipples.

When I let you get up, you will walk behind me and carry my breasts. This will teach you just how big and heavy they are and just what a good job my bra does". She bent down and put padding into the bra I was wearing until they were the same size as her own breasts. It felt huge. I stood behind her and she put my hands under her breasts cupping them. She began to walk. I followed her. At first it was easy and very pleasant to be holding a big pair of warm breasts. However my arms were almost fully outstretched because the padding in my bra meant that I couldn't get that close to her. Before long her breasts grew very heavy. They must have weighed more than a 16lbs. My arms began to drop. "Ah, are my big breasts getting too much for you little boy" she taunted. "Keep them up or you will be punished." I struggled to keep her breasts up and she walked on for a minute of two more but my already trembling arms couldn't take any more, and they dropped a little. "Right, Punishment time!" She was so fast that before I knew it, I was across her knees, with my right arm twisted up behind my back, and they first smack landed on my ladies panty clad bottom.

She removed the bra "Now do you see what a good job my bra does, and just how strong my shoulders are"

She carried on smacking. After 20 or so smacks my bottom was red hot and sore. I tried to make up my mind whether her over the knee spankings were more humiliating than they were painful.

She pushed me down to the floor and rolled me onto my back. She grapevined my legs and pinned my arms down and wrist locked them. I was immobilised and she was poised with her right breast directly over my face. She lowered her breast down and brushed the nipple across my lips. "Suck my nipples". I sucked away. I was a lot better than being spanked. I could tell that she was enjoying it and it made me feel good. I sucked both breasts for what seemed like ages. Eventually she pulled away. "That was good" she said "You will be doing more of that".

Now kiss my feet and get off to PE. Here are your own pants. I kissed her feet, and got dressed. She unlocked the door and let me out.

Last edited by easy_to_pin; 08-Jun-13 at 00:15.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easy_to_pin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-13, 00:23
Last Achievements

I met her after PE and we went to the stationery store. Before I knew what had happened, she had headlocked me, thrown me to the floor, grapevined my legs and was smothering me with her breasts, while pinning my wrists down. Just when I was on the brink of unconciousness, she let me get a little air and then smothered down again. I was smothered for 5 minutes, before she draw back, arching her back and forcing her hips down into my stomach. She removed her blouse, and I saw a big black silk bra again. Then she came down on top of me again. She repeated the process of smothering me to brink of unconciousness then letting me get a little air. This went on for another 5 minutes. Finally she pulled back again, and removed her bra. Her breasts were just as beautiful as I remembered them. She ordered me to kiss each nipple. I hardly needed ordering to do that! Then she smothered me again for another 5 minutes. I had now been up close and personal with her big breasts for 15 minutes. She drew back again and ordered me to kiss and suck her nipples. I kissed and sucked her breasts for ages. She was clearly enjoying it. "Good work. Now its time for your spanking. Take all your clothes off."

She got off me and sat on the chair. I stripped and bent down over her lap. I knew that resisting was pointless, and after 25 minutes of breast smothering, kissing and sucking, I was in no fit state to refuse her anything. As usual she took my arm and twisted it up behind my back and started spanking. "Thank you Miss" I said after each spank.

After 30 hard smacks she pushed me off to the floor, rolled me over and sat on my face. She had already removed her knickers and I went to work licking away immediately. "That's a good boy. I like a boy who knows what a girl wants. Oooh that feels good!"

I realised that I was no longer resisting, and was doing as I was told. Her domination was working and there was nothing I could do about it. I wasn't sure that I wanted to anymore. She did have a fantastic pair of breasts.

I continued to lick. Once again she orgasmed over me, smothering down so hard that I nearly passed out.

"That was good. Now, you remember how heavy my breasts were at lunchtime when you carried them. Well I think you appreciate what a good job my bra does to hold them up. Now you remember when I let you wear your own pants for PE, I said that you would have to wear some additional female clothing at other times to make up for it. Well I think you know what you are going to have to wear don't you?"

She put her bra on me, and pulled on the knickers. Her bra was huge, underwired and partly padded. It was very noticeable.

"Right now then, do you remember what my bra felt like when I padded it? Well if I catch you not wearing the bra or frilly knickers at any time other than for PE, I will make you wear that bra with full padding and lead you round in a headlock telling everyone that you stole my bra. You will be a laughing stock."

I knew that she was more than capable of carrying out that threat. I was going to have to wear the bra. That probably meant always wearing my jumper to hide the straps and the bulge caused by the padding.

"Now kiss my ass"

I knelt behind her and kissed her ass. I was rapidly becoming a broken man.

Last edited by easy_to_pin; 08-Jun-13 at 00:18.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easy_to_pin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-13, 23:55
Last Achievements

"Right now, get off home, and be sure to be wearing the bra and panties tomorrow!"

I put my clothes on over the padded bra and panties and went home.

As I walked home, the pain of the tight panties on my balls and the constant rubbing of the unfamiliar bra served as a reminder of her.

I thought about disobeying her and not wearing the bra, or taking it off once I was at school but I knew that she would check, and I was

scared of what she would do to me if I disobeyed her. It might be painful, or it might be very humiliating, or both. The fact that she

would find out and punish me was almost a certainty. However, if I put a big thick jumper over the bra, I would probably escape the

humiliation of anyone else noticing the bra, and I would please her. I decided that I was going to school wearing the bra tomorrow. It

wasn't just the likelihood of a painful and humiliating punishment that made me decide that. I realised that I wanted to please her. The

sex was great even if she was very much in charge. However, it wasn't the stick of the pain and the threat of public humiliation, or the

carrot of the sex. She had proven that she could force me to do what she wanted so many times, that it seemed pointless to resist. I

knew that she would always get her way. It was always easier to obey. She was so skillful and strong that I knew I stood no chance

against her. I didn't even know the names of the some of painful holds she had put me in, let alone how she did them to me, and I had no

idea how to avoid them. But it wasn't just that. It was the way that she beat me. She had KO'd me by smothering me with her breasts,

crotch and ass several times. She had forced me to kiss her ass and feet. She had forced me to accept humiliating spankings. She was my

Queen and I had to serve her.

The next day, I put a big jumper on. The bra still felt very noticeable, but I hoped that was only because I was paranoid. I went off to

school.

She met me at the gates. As before she hugged me and kissed me. I felt her feel my back to see if I was wearing the bra. "Good boy. I

see that you are wearing it. Come with me."

She led me away to what was now becoming our usual quiet place. She hugged me and kissed me again. She whispered into my ear "I am glad

that you decided to wear the bra. It shows that are learning to obey me. I really just wanted to see if you would wear it to find out

how submissive I have already made you. I think that you are already quite submissive. Kiss my feet."

I was glad to have pleased her. I bent down, pretended to tie my shoe lace and kissed both her feet.

I got up. She spun me around, put her arm around my throat, and her knee in my back, bending me backwards, and unbalancing me. She

pulled me back and sat on the low wall, wrapping her strong thighs around me. Her thighs crushed me. I felt her hands go up under my

jumper. She undid the clip of the bra, removed it and dropped it into her bag. "There, as I said, I just wanted to see if you would wear

it. You don't need to wear it anymore today."

She crushed harder "What do you say".

"Thank you" I said through gritted teeth.

"That's better. Now we had better get to classes. Meet me in the usual place at lunchtime."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easy_to_pin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-13, 00:41
Last Achievements

I met her by the stationery cupboard. She unlocked the door and I quickly followed her in. She locked the door and turned to me "Strip and kneel" she ordered. I immediately obeyed. I realised that I hadn't even thought about it. It was humiliating kneeling before her stark naked while she was still fully clothed. She advanced towards me. She had a wrap over blouse that parted perfectly. My head was engulfed in her breasts and still she pushed forward. She pushed me over backwards and came down on top of me. She began to thud her hips into my stomach knocking the air out of me, while her big breasts let no air in. The hip thuds were powerful and heavy with no let up between. I was soon helpless. She continued to pound me stomach with her hips, while her breasts continued to smother. I felt everything go black and passed out.

When I woke up I was still naked. She was standing over me, still fully clothed with her foot on my chest. "There I knocked you out using just my womanly hips and big breasts. I didn't need to use my arms or legs". I realised that it was true. I had largely been beaten by her breasts. "I am impressed that you can beat me so easily" I had to admit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easy_to_pin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-13, 14:49
Last Achievements

"Are you scared of my breasts" she asked?

"They're very big and beautiful" I replied.

It was the wrong answer.

"I didn't ask you how big they are! I know that already!" she hissed. "My breasts just knocked you out cold didn't they?"

I was too shocked by her change of mood to reply immediately.

"Well didn't they?" she prompted, angrily.

"Yes" I stammered.

"So, only a fool would not be scared of something that can knock him out. Are you a fool?"

"No" I said.

"Don't argue with me! I said that any man should be scared of something that can knock him out. My breasts just knocked you out and when I said are you scared of them you didn't say yes. You made some silly comment. So, you must be a fool, or are you arguing with my logic?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I was a fool" I replied as quickly as I could, hoping to minimise her anger.

"That's not good enough! I'm going to teach you respect for the power of my breasts!"

She pulled my forward and down onto my front. She pinched a pressure point behind my knee and the ankle shut up. She caught it and tied a rope around my thigh and ankle, then she tied my wrist to that rope. She repeated the process of the other side. She then pulled me up in a kneeling position. With my ankle tied to my thigh I could not stand up, and with my wrist tied to that I could not move my arms. She had also tied my knees together so that I had a very narrow base. She had done the same to my ankles.

She turned away leaving me stranded.

"I'm sorry" I pleaded "I didn't mean to offend you".

"It's too late for that now" she said "You are a fool and then only way to stop you being a fool is to teach you a lesson!"

She took off her blouse and put on a heavy leather bra.

She walked up to me, put her hands on my shoulders and began to box me in the face with her breasts. I was shocked to find that it actually hurt. The leather was hard and unyielding and it was back up my her very firm breasts.

"My breasts weigh over 16 lbs (That's 8kg) and my bra adds another 4lbs. You are being hit with 10lbs by my right breast" and to emphasize that she slammed her right breast into my face, "and 10lbs by my left breast" Her left breast thudded into my face with a force that would have knocked me flat if she had not been holding my shoulders, "and of course my breasts are backed up by the power of my body which is far stronger and heavier than yours!"

She continued to rain blows from her breasts into my face. My jaw was knocked from side to side by the onslaught. With the added support of her heavy leather bra it wasn't long before my nose was bleeding. She took her hands off my shoulders and it wasn't long before a heavy blow from her right breast knocked me to the ground.

"There" she cried triumphantly. "You just lost a boxing match against my breasts. Aren't the powerful?"

"Yes they are" I admitted and I meant it.

"Now I'm going to untie you and I want you to clean yourself up, then I am going to give you another demonstration"

She untied me and I cleaned up my bloody nose.

She said "The real power of my breasts is still their ability to smother you out cold. I am now going to beat you using just my breasts"
Old 07-Jul-13, 12:59
Last Achievements

She removed the leather bra, put her silk bra back on and then her wrap over silk blouse.

"I'm ready, are you ready?" she challenged.

I was still dazed from the breast boxing but I didn't want to annoy her by delaying and I new that even if I was fully recovered there would be nothing I could do to resist whatever she was about to do to me. "Yes"

She leapt forward, head locked me and pulled my head down and around into the side of her breast. She swept my legs out from under me and I went down heavily with her on top. Immediately she straddled me, and pulled my head into her cleavage. As before the wrap over blouse parted and then closed again, helping to hold my head in. She forced my arms together out straight above my head. She put her right arm under my left arm and gripped my right forearm. She put her left arm under my right arm and gripped my left forearm. I was still winded from the heavy fall and the impact of her landing on me. She moved so quickly that I was helpless beneath her with both my arms locked out straight and encircled by her arms before I had any time to resist. As well has her arms pinning mine out straight they also went down the sides and back of my head, making it impossible for me to turn away to avoid being smothered. The smother was perfect. Her breasts and chest were firm but soft. She moulded her body down onto my face. By the time I had recovered enough to resist, I had already been without air for 30 seconds and the lack of air had already weakened me. I tried to pull my arms down but they were effectively locked. The only other thing to try was to bridge. I knew that there was a risk that if I brought my legs up she would grapevine me, but it was the only thing I could think of and I was rapidly running out of air. It wasn't exactly the first time she had smothered me out, but it still scared me. I tried to bridge, but instead of grapevining me she just let her body relax of top of mine, so instead of getting her off, all my bridge did was to move her body up. She kept her weight over the centre of my body and did not allow me to turn her to the side. All the time my face remained deep in her cleavage as her expert head and arm lock anchored her upper body firmly in place. Eventually I could hold the bridge no longer and her body thudded down on to mine. She rubbed her breasts around my head and relaxed down into an even more air proof smother to emphasize her invincibility.

I tried to bridge one more time, but the result was the same. All my struggles were doing were to use up what little air I had left.

I knew that she was going to carry out her threat to knock me out with her breasts and she had done it so quickly and so easily that it was obvious that she could do it to me any time she wanted. It was also obvious that there was nothing I could do to stop her.

Being beaten my a woman's breasts was very psychologically dominating. I realised that I had been very stupid to make silly comments about the size of her breasts.

I stopped struggling partly to conserve my air but partly because I was feeling so submissive that it seemed the right thing to do. After two minutes I was on the verge of passing out, when she pulled back a little. I took a big gulp of air.

"Now are you scared of my breasts?"

"Yes, sorry" I said "please let me go"

But she smothered down again. Again just as I was on the verge of passing out, she let me breathe.

She asked the question again and again I replied.

"Good, now remember this lesson. Goodnight" she said and with that she kept up the smother until I was out cold.

It certainly gave me a new respect for her breasts.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easy_to_pin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-13, 22:47
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

WOW man! Awesome story! Would love to read about more reverse facesitting and farting if possible.
Old 12-Jul-13, 06:39
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I love this story. Please contiune...

Tags
boy, decend, femdom, skirt, teen girl, woman