Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Dec-20, 10:54
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Based off videos rather than session experience, I think Jolene Hexx can be both a surprisingly good armwrestler and a girl who would be making one of the tiers we were putting together near the start of the thread (I'm not really sure which one though).

I'm judging that after seeing the recent armwrestling video with Cheyenne Jewel, who I know is pretty strong at it as some guys mentioned it on here (she herself was probably in contention for one of the 'good armwrestler' tiers we were putting together wasn't she?), and she does well in some other videos (I've seen Jennifer Thomas win against her before I remember, but not too easily if I remember correctly).

It's indicated in the video that in the past Cheyenne has had the upper hand, but it seems like the difference is more likely caused by Jolene getting better/stronger (more the latter maybe rather than technique based improvements if I had to guess) at it. Without giving away the full details, she certainly does well, and possibly both girls are surprised themselves to an extent I think! Jolene doesn't really have big peaks on her biceps, although her arms are reasonably think I guess. I wouldn't have assumed she'd be quite so good at it anyway, even if she is a bit bigger/taller than Cheyenne and quite a few of the other girls on the scene.

I also watched Sarah Backman vs Ranya Dally, and was surprised to an extent probably how well one of the girls could do (actually Sarah, just because Ranya is a big bodybuilder girl who beats many/most guys at armwrestling apparently). Anyway, Sarah is not a session girl, but just a girl who has made some visits to Herbiceps HQ to do some videos, and I guess it's the same for Ranya too although I'm not sure.
Old 29-Dec-20, 01:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
... Anyway, Sarah is not a session girl, but just a girl who has made some visits to Herbiceps HQ to do some videos, and I guess it's the same for Ranya too although I'm not sure.
I guess, NO Sessiongirls would be able to beat here in good shape! I have seen her slamming down at the FIBO Bodybuilders that cut benchpress nearly the double of very strong female body builders. She is absolutly amazing! I would also armwrestling here once, to have the feeling of a girl with smaller bizeps beating me easly with a heart breaking smile!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-20, 20:17
Points: 3,495, Level: 24 Points: 3,495, Level: 24 Points: 3,495, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I’m surprised as I don’t think Shannon Dallas was mentioned: she slammed me down repetitively in two seconds. She said that she used to armwrestle competitively...

The strongest session girls who could beat me almost as easily as her were Tia, Sheena and Anastaxia. Izabella Mendes and Dominic Black are equally strong but are very cautious about using their full strength due to risk of injuries, which makes the experience a bit less impressive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-21, 16:18
Points: 2,598, Level: 21 Points: 2,598, Level: 21 Points: 2,598, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Can you please give some more details about Anastaxia? She is based in London, right?
She looks strong in the photos/videos, but she is more toned/athletic than muscular. How does it feel to armwrestle her? Hopefully, if things get better, I will book a session with her.
Old 02-Jan-21, 18:50
Points: 3,495, Level: 24 Points: 3,495, Level: 24 Points: 3,495, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litexlov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Can you please give some more details about Anastaxia? She is based in London, right?
She looks strong in the photos/videos, but she is more toned/athletic than muscular. How does it feel to armwrestle her? Hopefully, if things get better, I will book a session with her.
Yes, Anastaxia is in central London but also traveling frequently. She is great fun. She is very strong at armwrestling and could easily beat me with both arms. Her forearms and wrists are particularly strong (she said something about doing many handstands). There are a couple of biceps pictures on her instagram. I definitely recommend her.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 08:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmvf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, Anastaxia is in central London but also traveling frequently. She is great fun. She is very strong at armwrestling and could easily beat me with both arms. Her forearms and wrists are particularly strong (she said something about doing many handstands). There are a couple of biceps pictures on her instagram. I definitely recommend her.
Yeah, I mentioned it earlier in the thread I think, but Venom referred to her as the 'Armwrestling Queen' or something I seem to remember. She definitely told me Anastaxia was really good at it anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 06:49
Points: 470, Level: 7 Points: 470, Level: 7 Points: 470, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmvf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m surprised as I don’t think Shannon Dallas was mentioned: she slammed me down repetitively in two seconds. She said that she used to armwrestle competitively...

The strongest session girls who could beat me almost as easily as her were Tia, Sheena and Anastaxia. Izabella Mendes and Dominic Black are equally strong but are very cautious about using their full strength due to risk of injuries, which makes the experience a bit less impressive.
Anastaxia is definitely a good ‘surprise’. She’s much stronger in armwrestling that one would expect. But I don’t think she’s in the same category as Sheena. Sheena is like ridiculous strong and would beat a big majority of men in armwrestling. I agree with your comments about Dominic Black being super strong but as you said it’s hard to rate her exactly as she is too conservative using her power.
Old 07-Jan-21, 08:54
Last Achievements

It's a bit hard to guess, but if I tried to pick someone I had had a session with to have a close/long armwrestling match with Anastaxia I think I might go with Warrior Amazone, and I don't find any Anastaxia armwrestling clips with an internet search, but do see Warrior Amazone posted this one to Twitter, winning against a guy using two hands (I think it can be legitimate, although we only see his hands on the video so the impression of his effort level is a bit hidden maybe):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If not Warrior then perhaps Ironfire, or Kasie Cavanaugh, or Viktoria. Somewhere around that level from my own list I guess, but based on what's been said I wouldn't bet against Anastaxia winning against all of those I don't think in armwrestling (maybe not vs any of them in wrestling though potentially, as I know she does have some skills but for example I saw on Twitter she made a joke about her match with Viper Max at Submission Room, saying "you viped me" haha so maybe that means she lost that one!).

I guess it could be fun to do a session with her anyway (and cool if she did better in armwrestling than wrestling maybe, as that makes a nice change sometimes haha and it can be fun to lose at it to a strong girl, although maybe that's not how it happened with your session awfanss, I don't know - you won in armwrestling I think anyway based on what you've said).
Old 09-Jan-21, 06:24
Points: 470, Level: 7 Points: 470, Level: 7 Points: 470, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's a bit hard to guess, but if I tried to pick someone I had had a session with to have a close/long armwrestling match with Anastaxia I think I might go with Warrior Amazone, and I don't find any Anastaxia armwrestling clips with an internet search, but do see Warrior Amazone posted this one to Twitter, winning against a guy using two hands (I think it can be legitimate, although we only see his hands on the video so the impression of his effort level is a bit hidden maybe):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If not Warrior then perhaps Ironfire, or Kasie Cavanaugh, or Viktoria. Somewhere around that level from my own list I guess, but based on what's been said I wouldn't bet against Anastaxia winning against all of those I don't think in armwrestling (maybe not vs any of them in wrestling though potentially, as I know she does have some skills but for example I saw on Twitter she made a joke about her match with Viper Max at Submission Room, saying "you viped me" haha so maybe that means she lost that one!).

I guess it could be fun to do a session with her anyway (and cool if she did better in armwrestling than wrestling maybe, as that makes a nice change sometimes haha and it can be fun to lose at it to a strong girl, although maybe that's not how it happened with your session awfanss, I don't know - you won in armwrestling I think anyway based on what you've said).
Having armwrestled (and wrestled) both, I can say Warrior Amazone is a perfect choice when trying to define equal effectiveness at armwrestling with Anastaxia. They’re on same level and it would really be nice to watch a match between them. I would have a hard time if there would have been betting on it I didn’t see Ironfire and Kasie Cavanaugh, so I can’t comment on them. By the way, Anastaxia is highly recommended. Strong, skilled, sexy + has a genuine dominant attitude. I like bigger, taller, thicker girls more but still she was a close to perfect session for me even. And yes, I beat her in armwrestling but she totally kicked my ass in wrestling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awfanss For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-21, 12:13
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] when did you wrestler Annie? perhaps she was weaker then. Out of the girls I listed nobody comes close, with the exception of Anna M strong who is extremely strong in armwrestling but not as Annie. I’d be really surprised if Goddess Anat or mahea would smash me like Annie did. They are both listed as around 5-4 or 5-5 around 130-140 lbs and I always put up a fight against similarity built girls.

Tia is one of the best armwrestlers out of the “pure”wrestlers (e.g not bodybuilder or power lifter) but she’s around 170lbs and still she didn’t smash me like Annie.

On a side note,Tia is indeed stronger than Veve in Armwrestling. In wrestling however I believe Veve is one of a few that can defeat Tia fair and square.
Strength is interesting. If you look at Herbiceps, the biggest bodybuilders are rarely the strongest in their grip tests. In fact they hover around 80-90 on the grip test, but I saw a fitness model get 120. You need to know more about what they do for strength as bodybuilders tend not to lift heavy weights. Even powerlifters tend not to be strong as they're focused on single lifts. I'd be looking at ladies who do full body training and then analyze the definition and size. Sean on Herbiceps claims to lose all these matches and yet he faces up against Sara Backman and forces her to use her full technique as opposed to toying with the previous guy. He is way stronger than he makes out.

I find a lot of the videos online underwhelming, and not many look 100% legit. Tia is quite interesting. I've seen her beat Jen Cowan easily, and a video I can't find anymore where she beat Fritz on the left easily, on the right with effort.

Annie has a video armwrestling some slim guy but I'm still not 100% convinced it's real. It, like many other videos lacks the intensity I'd expect to see from the guy if he was trying.

It does surprise me with ladies like Veve and Venom, and to a lesser extent Ina as I'm never really convinced she's that strong.

Some of the best mixed matches I've seen are on IG where the guy actually won but only just.

A lot of the FF matches I've seen with Sheena and all the ladies on the c4s page look really even so it's hard to see who is actually the strongest.

I would really like to see more matches set up without the fantasy aspect and it's 100% go from the start on a proper table, no BS.

So what body shape are you guys in? who do you look like physically?

Last edited by philla76; 13-Mar-21 at 12:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: