Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 02-Jul-18, 03:23
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Stronger with Every Round

This is a pretty short commission that I took on, I am not usually a mixed wrestling writer, so this is really my first attempt at this type of non-pro wrestling type of thing. Hope you guys enjoy.

Growing stronger with every round.

Hi, my name is Brian Addison, I'm 6'1 and weigh 190 pounds, I'm in fairly good shape. This is a story about how my 5'5 135 pound girlfriend, Gina somehow became strong enough to beat me with ease.

When my girlfriend proposed that we wrestle 10 rounds, so that we could establish who should be the dominant one in the relationship, I thought it was weird, first of all, why 10 rounds, second of all, why should we be looking to do that? I would be fine with us being equals, taking equal amounts of responsibility, work, whatever, but she was insistent, so I relented.

My girlfriend stood across from me, smiling wide, confidently as she wiggled around eagerly. “Yeah, when the night is done, I'm going to have you screaming uncle!” She said as she moved forward. She got her arms around my waist, trying to bearhug me, and while she was able to get the hold on, it just didn't hurt at all. So I flipped her down and pinned her. “That's one to me.” I said as I waited for her to get up.

She didn't seem discouraged at all, nodding. “Don't worry, I'm not hurt at all, in fact, I feel better than ever, let's go again!” She said as she once around got her arms around my waist, and grunted, I felt my feet start to move off the ground, but I knew that she was trying her hardest and couldn't lift me at all. I let her wear herself out before doing the same thing I did before, gently dropping her to the ground and pinning her, though it wasn't quite as easy as she did put up more of a fight than last time. “Two to nothing, sure you don't want to quit?”

“Nope! I'm far from done.” The next round saw that she actually was able to get my feet off the ground, for at least a couple seconds before she had to drop me. I put my arms around her waist and said, “This is how you really put a bearhug on.” I lifted her off the ground, putting on a little pressure at a time, and while she did struggle for a while, she eventually had to tap out when the pressure got too much for her. “3 to 0, we should really end this.” I said, trying to discourage her from more.

“No! I'm only getting stronger, I'm going to get you this time, I know it.” Round four started and she switched tactics, sweeping my legs out from under me in a sort of a wrestling double leg tackle. Then she put her toned legs around my waist and I had to tap out to her, because of how they were really squeezing in on my sides I couldn't really even breathe after a couple seconds of that, I hadn't ever seen or felt them being that muscular in fact. “Okay, 3 to 1 now, but I am going to be ready for that next time.”

“Doesn't matter, I got more tricks up my sleeve!” She said, her confidence now at an all time high because of her win. I had to admit that I wasn't really trying up to this point, but that win hurt my pride a little, so I made sure to take her seriously from now on. This time, she rushed in and got me around the waist, but instead of doing a bear hug, she slammed me down to the floor in a belly to belly suplex, picking me up and tossing my 190 pound body with her much shorter, smaller body with a fair amount of ease. With the wind knocked out of me, I was easy to pin.

“3 to 2 now, hotshot, you aren't looking too good, maybe you need a couple minutes to recover.” She said. I shook my head and got back to my feet. “No, I'm good. Let's do this!” I approached her, but she didn't make any moves, she just wrapped her arms around my waist, and this time, seemingly with ease, my feet left the ground! I looked in her face to find that she was calm, as though my much heavier body was light to her! It was weird, as I felt her breasts were much harder than I remember ever feeling them as they pushed against my fairly well developed abs. I squirmed around, but to no avail, she held me easily, then she started squeezing. My back was already hurting and my breath had been knocked out of me because of the suplex, so I had no choice but to tap out.

“Wow, that was so easy, I don't know how you got so light, but I think I might be too strong for you now, I don't see you winning another match from here on out.” And she was right, rounds 7 and 8 were pretty formulaic, as she was able to overpower me now with seeming ease, first lifting me in another crushing bearhug, which I tapped out to even faster, after twisting me around like I was a rag doll. Then in round 8, I tapped out to a torture rack back breaker, where she held my 190 pound body length wise across her now very muscular shoulders and pulled down on my neck and legs.

“How is any of this possible? How can you be getting stronger with every match? That should be the opposite of human physiology!” I rasped out in pain. She smirked and said, “It's something to do with my metabolism, I think, whenever I get challenged, I rise to the occasion.” I shrug and say, “Okay, but I am going to take you, hey what's that!” I said as I point to the opposite wall. When she turns around, I hop on her back, trying to bring her down to the floor, but she held strong, carrying me around now in a piggyback with ease. She shifted me around to the front, looked me in the eye with a smirk, and said. “That may have worked in the first couple of rounds, honey, but I'm much too strong for that now.”

With that, she put me on her seemingly even more muscular shoulders and gave me an airplane spin, going faster and faster, I tapped out and she stopped, but didn't put me down. She said, “Might as well finish this, after all, I'm too far ahead of you for you to catch up anyway.” So then she put her hand on my thigh and the middle of my chest and without even a grunt of effort, my girlfriend pressed my 190 pound body over her head. Then with ease, she tossed me on the couch! She pinned me there and ended the last match.

“Well, how do you like it? How do you like being manhandled by a little girl?”

I needed a little time to recover before I could answer. When I did, I looked up at her body, which was bristling with muscles that wouldn't look out of place on a Ms. Olympia competitor. “Well, I'm shocked really, I didn't know you were like this, but to tell you the truth, I can get into it. I hope you don't mind having a wimp as a boyfriend, though.” She chuckled and said, “Don't worry, most boys are wimps compared to how I am now, so I don't mind you being a wimp, just as long as you don't mind me being stronger than you by so much.”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 16:12
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stronger with Every Round

Great story....like to hear more about the match between boyfriend and getting manhandled by his girlfriend
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 00:44
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

We might find out, the commissioner has expressed interest in a second part.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 06:49
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

good to see you returning to writing
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post: