Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-16, 05:37
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

Great one. Would like to see him fight a real shy girl who grows a spine. While breaking his.
Old 05-Aug-16, 02:15
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The Championship

I was still recovering from my loss to Rachel, and I still had one match of the losers bracket left. As I was facing someone who was also 0-2, if I lost this match I would officially be the worst wrestler in the tournament, far from the best like I originally thought. However, word was getting around that progress had been made in the winners bracket and the championship was coming up. The championship is held in the main ring in the middle of the gymnasium and is the only ring that has bleachers around it for seating. All of the competitors from the tournament, as well as a lot of the student body and teachers were at the championship match. The championship was a special occasion, with both wrestlers being announced and walking out onto the ring as they were introduced. I rushed over to the central ring and found a seat. Minutes later, Rachel came by and sat next to me.

Rachel: "Hi" she said with a smirk growing across her face, clearly remembering moments from our recent match.

Me: "Hey" I said, still pretty embarrassed.

Rachel: Do you know who you face in the last round?

Me: No, I haven't looked yet, what about you?

Rachel: Yeah I face another girl, she sounds pretty good. I'll probably be back to losing soon haha

Me: Well good luck.

Just then we were interrupted by the announcer.

Announcer: Welcome everyone to the championship round of the wrestling tournament! It is time to introduce the competitors! First, a senior guy, Tyson!!!

Tyson walked out in front of the crowd and into the ring. He is a muscular, athletic guy and was supposed to be my main competition in the tournament. At least he made it to the finals, I wasn't able to do so. There weren't any other people in the tournament that I knew of that could stand a chance against Tyson.

Announcer: Tyson is yet to lose a round in the entire tournament! Now for his opponent, a sophomore girl, Dani!!!

I was shocked, Dani made it to the finals?!?! Her win against me was a fluke and she must have had the luckiest draw possible. Dani strutted into the ring wearing her usual black thong and pink bikini top. The guys in the crowd began to boo as the girls all cheered. Dani smiled and waved at the crowd.

Tyson: You're my opponent? Looks like the knockout rule will come into play today.

Dani: "Whatever you say" she said with an innocent smile.

I could see Dani's large perfect ass all the way from my seat in the bleachers. It was amazing because it was such a nice size without her being fat, and her round, well-endowed bottom was a stark contrast to her thin stomach and back. Tyson was wearing gym shorts and a tight cutoff t-shirt that showed off his muscular arms. He towered over the 5'4 Dani, as he was 6'3. The guys started a loud chant: TYSON TYSON TYSON. There were shouts from the crowd, "knock her out quick!" "Make us proud!"

Announcer: As you all know, the championship round is a best of 5 instead of best of 3! Submissions or knockouts only, like the rest of the matches. Alright competitors, to your corners! Anddd begin!

Tyson and Dani circled each other.

Tyson: Get ready to go to sleep bitch.

Dani just maintained eye contact and readied herself for the attack. Tyson immediately charged, and Dani stepped aside, avoiding his arms. However, although he missed her body, Tyson grabbed her hair on the way by and yanked her down.

Dani: "Ouch!" she exclaimed, her eyes starting to water.

The guys in the crowd howled with approval while the girls were shocked into a disapproving silence. Tyson attempted to mount Dani while he had a grip on her hair, but Dani extended a foot straight into his face, surprising him and forcing him back. Tyson rolled onto his back. Dani grabbed his arm with both hands and forced it from her hair and extended her legs across Tyson's body perpendicular to him, getting him in a secure armbar. Tyson winced in pain. Dani put one foot on his face for good measure. This enraged Tyson, and he used his free hand to tear her foot from his face.

Dani: Oooh getting a little angry there?

Tyson just grunted and wriggled around trying to break the armbar but he had no leverage. Dani raised one leg and slammed her thigh down hard back onto Tyson's face. Tyson was temporarily dazed by the powerful impact and Dani quickly sat up and shifted on top of Tyson, planting her butt on his face in a reverse facesit. She quickly trapped his arms under her shins and she had her trademark finishing position locked in. Tyson began to flail in a panic. His feet kicked wildly but it was no use. The guys in the crowd were stunned into silence, while the girls burst out laughing and mocked the male favorite. "Haha! Look at him, trapped under a sophomore girl's ass!" "Look at how big it is! You can barely see his hair!" Dani began playing to the crowd, raising her hands above her head and jiggling her ass on his face. The guys were mortified. This was something you didn't live down. What was happening? I was surprised as well, how did she lock in this move again, my face grew red as I watched, remembering my time under Dani's ass. I knew exactly how he felt having his face engulfed by those soft fleshy cheeks, only I didn't have all these witnesses.

Dani: Look who's the bitch now, better tap unless you'd rather pass out.

Tyson was inevitably running out of air, and he couldn't use his arms to dislodge her. Tyson tapped the mat several frantic times, and Dani slowly raised her ass off his face. The girls went wild cheering while the guys had their heads in their hands, embarrassed to see one of their own humiliated in such a way.

Tyson stayed on his back desperately gasping for air.

Dani: "If you want air, tap sooner" she said with an innocent smile as she gave her booty a couple of teasing pats.

Announcer: ROUND ONE GOES TO DANI!!! REVERSE FACESIT SUBMISSION, 1-0!
Let the next round begin! .....to be continued
Old 05-Aug-16, 17:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh, yeah! Go Dani!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-16, 05:40
Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23
Last Achievements

This story is so good
The Following User Says Thank You to Ronaldaniel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-16, 15:53
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Last Achievements

...and there we go. You lose your focus for one chapter and suddenly, it's OVAH! Why introduce another character when the first character hasn't been eliminated yet?
Old 11-Aug-16, 22:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...and there we go. You lose your focus for one chapter and suddenly, it's OVAH! Why introduce another character when the first character hasn't been eliminated yet?
The other character is in the losers bracket, two different storylines within the story
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-16, 02:29
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler35 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The other character is in the losers bracket, two different storylines within the story
You never specified single or double elimination. In fact, it was suggested by another poster and you just ran with it. So the first chump should have been deleted by now. In fact, this impromptu final is just for the fetish when really, all the chumps should have been deleted by that time. But of course we can't have two Mary Sues duking it out. That would just be silly.
Old 12-Aug-16, 03:41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You never specified single or double elimination. In fact, it was suggested by another poster and you just ran with it. So the first chump should have been deleted by now. In fact, this impromptu final is just for the fetish when really, all the chumps should have been deleted by that time. But of course we can't have two Mary Sues duking it out. That would just be silly.
Yeah the losers bracket was a suggestion which I'm always open to. Not really writing for my own benefit so might as well see what readers want to see
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-16, 09:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I for one am very happy to read the losers bracket stories when they are shared with us. The stories have been well written, and being able to share in the continued tale is excellent. I'm not sure what your negative form of encouragement is supposed to achieve, blackice. Do you want Wrestler35 to write about girl on girl matches or do you want to see a guy win something, or do you just want him to stop sharing stories with us? I know everyone has their own tastes, but if you discourage those who don't write what you want to read, we all lose. Thank you for this fine thread, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-16, 05:36
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

I think the story's great, man. Keep on doing what you're doing. I know I'll continue to support it. And blackice... Enough with the "Mary Sue" comments. If you can't be positive, at least have some originality in your negativity.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling