Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-20, 16:25
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts
Default Re: Twitter Drama

Wait now you want the topic locked completely cause you made an ignorant joke? Seems a bit extreme maybe should take your own advice with the breathing and the water. I'd be very happy to go back on topic but am not going to be bashed when your ignorance links Steve the wrestler to awful dishonest things for talking in a video. You see my point?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 28-May-20, 17:00
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Several people, including me, have been aware of the Steve situation for a while. The information was trusted to us privately. Now that this has become public, thanks to Anat, who, not only betrayed Jennifer's trust, never really apologized for this or baseless accusations with which she started it all, but is also, coincidentally, promoting a new session site, let's address it.

I personally only had correspondence with Steve once and had no problem. But Steve has generally been very hard to talk to or work with for several wrestlers that I personally know and trust. He sends erratic, self-assertive communication sometimes. Perhaps one of the most outrageous things he has done is what Jennifer mentioned in the heartbreaking video. I have the contents of the email he sent to Sheena, and guys, it's just ridiculous. I won't put it here, it's up to Jennifer, but he basically deleted her profile, explaining it as a consequence of her not replying to guys emails, adding things like "In america, that is very rude to us! I figured you weren't really serious about wrestling".

On a side note, isn't how Sheena handled this admirable? She was a paying member of SG when this happened. She sorted things out with Jennifer, never made this information public, and besides few in the know nobody knew this ever happened. Even in the video Jennifer posted, Sheena doesn't react to it. What an absolute professional.

Back to the topic, I feel and to a point agree with what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is saying. We honestly can fairly easily do something about it if Jennifer wants to. We don't have access to the server or the db, but, fortunately, SG is not a complicated site and can be replicated, or even built from ground up fairly quickly. If Jennifer chooses to do so, my staff can help.

I disagree that the programming behind the website is a big deal. The names Jennifer Thomas and SessionGirls are way bigger deals. In my opinion even the domain name is not a deal breaker. If Jennifer creates a new website, with a new domain name, and asks all the wrestlers to move their profiles onto her new resource, citing what's happened with SG, many will follow.

However, I believe that we also have to acknowledge that as difficult as Steve is, he has put years of his time into developing and maintaining the site, and this should be in the equation. He's not just a webmaster, but a part-owner, to my understanding. Of course, his input into SG is not comparable to Jennifer's, who has created the service, and has been tirelessly promoting it for 10 years. This whole thing is not a black and white issue, and should have really been handled privately.

p.s. removed Steve The Adventurer's photos and mentions. He has nothing to do with this.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-May-20, 17:13
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

The programming behind the website is only a big deal if "hijacked" means leaving a backdoor open, deleting all the databases if he feels like it, having to start over from scratch, etc. All of this takes time, which is why version control was invented in the first place. The domain itself is important for recognition. If, for example, every girl has to re-register, that will be a pain, and many will lose trust.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 17:16
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Very well said Zweig thank you. Yes on the provider/producer side of thing we can become privy to more sensitive information. Anat shared/shined light on personal info she was trusted with. That pissed me off big time, unprofessional and not cool. I've said my peace on Anat and will not address her further going forward.

Glad you removed the posts of Steve he did nothing to be caught in this crossfire. Thank you for that was the right thing to do. Now I hope Kazana can please share some more tweets and we can finally put this issue to bed like Jen admirably tried when this all came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Several people, including me, have been aware of the Steve situation for a while. The information was trusted to us privately. Now that this has become public, thanks to Anat, who, not only betrayed Jennifer's trust, never really apologized for this or baseless accusations with which she started it all, but is also, coincidentally, promoting a new session site, let's address it.

I personally only had correspondence with Steve once and had no problem. But Steve has generally been very hard to talk to or work with for several wrestlers that I personally know and trust. He sends erratic, self-assertive communication sometimes. Perhaps one of the most outrageous things he has done is what Jennifer mentioned in the heartbreaking video. I have the contents of the email he sent to Sheena, and guys, it's just ridiculous. I won't put it here, it's up to Jennifer, but he basically deleted her profile, explaining it as a consequence of her not replying to guys emails, adding things like "In america, that is very rude to us! I figured you weren't really serious about wrestling".

On a side note, isn't how Sheena handled this admirable? She was a paying member of SG when this happened. She sorted things out with Jennifer, never made this information public, and besides few in the know nobody knew this ever happened. Even in the video Jennifer posted, Sheena doesn't react to it. What an absolute professional.

Back to the topic, I feel and to a point agree with what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is saying. We honestly can fairly easily do something about it if Jennifer wants to. We don't have access to the server or the db, but, fortunately, SG is not a complicated site and can be replicated, or even built from ground up fairly quickly. If Jennifer chooses to do so, my staff can help.

I disagree that the programming behind the website is a big deal. The names Jennifer Thomas and SessionGirls are way bigger deals. In my opinion even the domain name is not a deal breaker. If Jennifer creates a new website, with a new domain name, and asks all the wrestlers to move their profiles onto her new resource, citing what's happened with SG, many will follow.

However, I believe that we also have to acknowledge that as difficult as Steve is, he has put years of his time into developing and maintaining the site, and this should be in the equation. He's not just a webmaster, but a part-owner, to my understanding. Of course, his input into SG is not comparable to Jennifer's, who has created the service, and has been tirelessly promoting it for 10 years. This whole thing is not a black and white issue, and should have really been handled privately.

p.s. removed Steve The Adventurer's photos and mentions. He has nothing to do with this.
I think we can all agree it is a mess. I hope it all works out as Session Girls has been a tremendous resource to making my life easier as a producer for years. I would hate to lose it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The programming behind the website is only a big deal if "hijacked" means leaving a backdoor open, deleting all the databases if he feels like it, having to start over from scratch, etc. All of this takes time, which is why version control was invented in the first place. The domain itself is important for recognition. If, for example, every girl has to re-register, that will be a pain, and many will lose trust.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 21:01
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The character of the various players have been made quite clear in this, especially of those offering sessions. I am not surprised, but do find some of the behavior particularly vile and low quality.

Customers should take note and choose to do business accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to naycherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-20, 22:05
Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who would win if Mike Tyson fought Godzilla? (Godzilla is reduced to the same size as Tyson)
I reckon it depends on whether either has been trained by Britney Spears beforehand.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jontheairbender For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-20, 12:03
Points: 2,384, Level: 20 Points: 2,384, Level: 20 Points: 2,384, Level: 20
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Last Achievements

Plot twist.... Steve is Goddess Anat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to under_her_foot For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-20, 13:31
Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Suffering snakes Batman,what a revelation!
Old 30-May-20, 00:32
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I regret getting into it with Jennifer. I was angry because she announced this publicly on session girls (see attachment), and then when I posted about it, she denied it instead of clarifying - which made me look like a meddling jerk.

I asked her why she did this privately. I received her answer. If you guys want to keep accusing me of exposing private information, you are going to have to ignore facts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2F7F8136-1520-40FB-A1AE-495CCDFCF845.jpeg (110.6 KB, 159 views)

Twitter: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Instagram: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-May-20, 00:43
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

This post was made on the Private Girls Only Forum within the SessionGirls site.

It was never intended to be interpreted that the site was Stolen.

It's all good thou .. time to carry on.

Last edited by Jennifer; 30-May-20 at 00:51.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jennifer For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter